Consort In Blood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly at first but with increasing speed he plunged into her his cock hitting that place deep inside her. She could feel her orgasm growing with each thrust. His tongue ravaged her mouth even as his cock ravaged her cunt.

Faster and faster they moved harder and harder. Deeper he went and higher she rose to meet his thrusts moving ever closer to their mutual goal. Her nails raked his buttocks with each lunge. She pulled him hard into her as though she could not get him deep enough.

Sweat ran down their bodies and soaked the linens as they continued writhing and grinding together each urging the other to greater heights. Like animals they howled out their need.

Then, when she thought that it would not happen....she felt her body explode with pleasure the likes she had never known. Over and over her body spasmed. She could feel his seed spilling into her and hear his guttural groans of pleasure. When she felt she could take no more it peaked and she screamed his name.

Collapsing together both spent from their exertions they lay upon the huge bed. Unable yet to catch their breaths they said nothing.

Eventually, after some time had passed, they turned to face each other. Still nought was said. They simply moved together and held each other. Soon sleep claimed her.

Chapter 44

Many hours passed whilst she slumbered and when she finally awoke it was night. She opened her eyes slowly. Turning to look at him she saw that he was awake and watching her. He was seated in a wing-back chair drawn up to the roaring fire.

"You look so young when you sleep!" he said, "Almost childlike. So peaceful were you that I worried I would wake you too soon".

"What time is it?" she asked.

"A little after nine at night" he told her.

"My god, how long have I been asleep?" she asked in a husky, just-woke-up voice.

"As long as you needed, obviously" he answered with a smile" How do you feel this glorious evening?"

His voice and smile told her he was a very happy man. She looked up at him and with a smile of her own said,

"I feel wonderful, thank you kind sir!"

"I am so very glad you feel wonderful" he was bantering with her now.

"I will feel even more wonderful after some coffee though", she bantered back.

"I thought you might", he said as he arose and walked over to hand her a cup of steaming hot coffee.

She looked at him in all his naked glory. Backlit by the fire his body glowed red and gold. She could not help a sharp intake of breath as she witnessed his beauty. Lean yet muscular he was a portrait of symmetry.

Long legs topped by narrow hips that cradled his more than generous cock. His belly was flat and six-packed. His torso moulded in the perfect V-shape. He had a broad, chest that was perfect for resting your head upon, topped by a strong neck that begged to be kissed.

Her attention had not gone unnoticed,

"Do you like what you see?" he asked her with a sardonic smile.

"Oh, yes, kind sir...this maiden definitely likes what she is looking at...now, bring it all here to me and let me do more than look...", her look left him in no doubt as to what she wished to 'do' to him. And his cock left her in no doubt that he understood.

Sometime later they both finally had their coffee. Taking his coffee he had picked up his phone to make some calls.

Chapter 45

Now, Romy had the chance to really study his face in detail.

His eyes were of the colour of a summer sky. A bright blue with a touch of green and, the left eye had a patch of brown. She could have laid there staring into them for days but, she knew she had things to do in order to stay here with him.

"I have to go back to my apartment tonight" she told him once he had finished his calls.

"I understand. But, you will come back won't you?"

"Yes, I will be back. I just have some things to take care of first. I cannot simply disappear. People will worry and look for me. I don't think we want that, do we?"

"No, we do not. Shall I wait right here for you?" he asked with a playful grin.

"If you wish", she replied as she kissed his nose and pulled the sheet from his body. The sight of which almost made her change her mind about leaving.

He made an attempt to grab her but she was too fast for him. He watched her walk away towards the clothing he had hung over a chair earlier.

"Do you like what you see?" she asked, parroting his question that had led to their last lovemaking bout.

"I most assuredly do!" he laughed.

Romy dressed and grabbed her bag. She leant over and kissed him hard on the lips. His hand snaked up under her skirt and fondled her clit through her flimsy panties.

"Oh, no you don't!" she moaned and backed away. As she opened the bedroom door she turned and seeing his hard on pushing up the sheets like a tent pole, she said, "Much as I wish I didn't have to I really do have to go. I will call you when I am on my way back"

"Alright," he moaned as he flipped the sheet off his glorious cock and took it in his hand and began to rub it up and down in slow, languorous movements that made her wet just watching," party pooper....don't stay away too long, please. I don't know how long I can stand it without you"

She waved and moaned aloud as she closed the door behind herself.

Chapter 46

Thanks to the quietly efficient manservant there was a cab waiting to take her home. Just before climbing into the cab Romy looked up to the bedroom window and saw him smiling down at her. She waved and smiled back at him.

As the cab headed down the long driveway she finally had time to lay back and think. In her wildest dreams she had not thought to be in this situation. How much of it she believed at this point was moot.

He seemed deeply sincere about his past but, vampires...her head told her it was bullshit but, her heart said wait, see what happens next. As the kilometres rushed past she decided to wait and make no assumptions. After all, was she not involved in the world of make-believe?

At last the cab arrived at her home. She started to pay but the cabbie said it had been taken care of by the gentleman. So, he is a gentleman in all ways, she thought to herself another reason to wait as her heart told her.

Once upstairs in her apartment she headed for the shower. After their prolonged bouts of love-making she needed a shower desperately. Shedding her clothes along the way, she turned the water to steaming hot and stepped beneath the spray.

As the hot water poured over her body she began to soap herself with body wash. The smell of the jasmine scented soap filled her nostrils and began to relax her.

One hand roamed over her skin as she used the other to hold the shower head. The heat of the water and the pressure of the spray as it hit her pubis suddenly reminded her of his hand on his cock as she was leaving. Her hand reached that most sensitive of places she felt a surge of pleasure. As she rubbed herself beneath the hard spray she remembered that big, thick cock inside her. Her body arched towards her fingers and she felt herself come to a sudden orgasm. The speed with which she came surprised her. It had never happened so fast the many other times she had pleasured herself.

The mere thought of him was enough to plunge her into surges of sexual release. No other man had ever made her feel this way. Finishing her shower she made her way to her room to dress for work. She would at least be able to put him out of her mind there. At least, she hoped she would.

Chapter 47

For most of the day her mind was too busy to think of him but, just before lunch her assistant came into her office. She was carrying, with difficulty, a huge arrangement of red roses.

"These just arrived for you, Miss Devereux"

"Thank You, Lily, just leave them over there please"

She did not want Lily to know how shocked she was to see these beautiful flowers. She knew they were from him.

"They are so beautiful. You are so lucky. Someone must want to impress you very much"

"I suppose so just put them down there I will look at the card later."

"There is no card....just the flowers", her assistant said.

"Really! Oh, well, I suppose I will find out who sent them sooner or later. By the way, you might as well go and grab some lunch for us. I will have the usual. Use the petty cash. I will be eating lunch here today"

"Yes, Miss Devereux. I will be back as soon as I can"

"Ok, Lily, take your time"

After the girl had left Romy picked up the phone and called the man she knew had sent them He had given her his card so that she could call him any time she wanted. and she wanted to...right now.

When he answered she felt a shiver run through her. That voice. So cultured and refined. Who would ever guess that he was anything other than a gentleman?

"Hello, Romy, I assume you received my little floral gift! Do you like roses? I never thought to ask"

"I love roses...especially red ones. Thank You, Alexander, I have them sitting on my desk. Sending them was a lovely gesture that I appreciate very much"

"I am glad. It seems so small a gesture of thanks after you have brought me so much. Will I see you tonight?"

"I have to grab a few things from my place and, then, yes I will be there tonight"

In truth, she was burning with desire again after hearing his voice. Tonight, she knew, would be another night of unbridled passion. With this in mind she said goodbye with more than a little promise in her voice.

Chapter 48

Later that day back at her apartment, Romy packed a bag for a prolonged stay at Alexander's house. Being able to work from anywhere that had Wi-Fi capability was a bonus right now. She had told them at the office that she would be working away from her office for a while and to call her if needs be.

While packing she was able to think about all the things he had told her in the last few days. As hard as it was to accept most of what he had said, she realised that he had no reason to lie to her.

He was so handsome he could have any woman at any time so, using this vampire story could not be seen as a ploy to get her into bed. And, there seemed to be no good reason to make this all up. For now, she would have to wait and see what this was all leading up to.

Closing her bag she checked herself in the long mirror and, primping a little, decided she looked fine. Before leaving, she made sure she had everything she would need. Only when she was satisfied she had forgotten nothing did she close the door!

The doorman whistled up a cab and she got in. After telling the driver where to take her she leaned back and began thinking about the questions she would ask him. There were so many things she wanted to know.

The miles flew by as she went over everything she so far knew. So much was unbelievable to her that she almost decided to go back home. Then his face came into her mind and she knew she would not. Even if he failed to answer the questions she had she still simply had to go to him.

She opened her eyes to discover they were almost at their destination. Gathering herself together she got out her purse and readied the fare. As the cab pulled up to the front of the house she saw Alexander at the window.

She paid the driver and went up the steps. The manservant opened the door and took her bag. The main salon door opened and, with a supreme force of will, she managed not to fly into his arms. He held his hands out to her and, with eyes filled with relief, he gathered her into his strong arms.

Oh, how wonderful his embrace felt. It was as though she had come home.

Chapter 49

They did not even make it to the bedroom. Clothes were flung across the room. Pieces stayed wherever they had landed. They lay before the fire in a state of complete satiation. Curled up, her head on his chest, she traced his face with her finger.

"What are you thinking about?", she asked him.

"You..." he answered with a smile.

"Oh, really, and what were you thinking about me?"

"I was thinking how the firelight catches your hair and the flames seem to dance in your curls"

"How romantic of you", she raised herself up on her elbow, better to look at his face. She needed to see his eyes for the trace of a lie.

"I feel romantic around you", he said. "You make me want to say things I have never said to anyone before. Why do you have this effect on me? Always, down through the many lives we have shared, it has always been this way for me. Always loving you! Always needing you! Forever locked to you"

Her eyes began to tear up. He noticed and raised his hand to wipe away the tears.

"Don't cry. I never want to be the cause of your tears"

"You are not...it's just that I cannot remember all the other lifetimes we have shared. You can...but, I cannot and I feel almost...well, cheated. Why can I not remember all but the feeling that we have been together many times before?"

He grasped her hand,

"I will tell you all that has gone before this lifetime. You will just have to be patient. It took many lifetimes to happen and will take many hours, days even to tell you the complete story. I promise you...you will learn everything...in time"

He kissed her fingers, one by one, and then kissed her palm. She felt a rush of love for this man she hardly knew. She calmed herself and agreed to be patient.

They made love again...this time slowly and with tenderness she had never experienced with any other man. Eventually, as the light began to peek through the drapes she fell into a deep and restful sleep.

As her eyes became heavy, and sleep had almost claimed her she took one last look at his beautiful face and smiled. It was a smile of utter contentment. No matter what he may tell her in the coming days, she knew that she would love this man unto her last breath. Then heart at ease, she slept.

Chapter 50

Waking and finding herself alone she grabbed the first clothes she came to and went to find him. As she emerged from the main salon she found the manservant waiting in the foyer.

"This way, madam, the Master is in the conservatory awaiting your company for breakfast"

He turned and walked toward the rear of the house. She followed with a slight skip to her step. Her heart also skipped at the thought of seeing him.

They passed down a hallway and emerged into a plant filled room made entirely of, it seemed, glass panels. She could see the moon high in the night sky. And, silhouetted by that moon stood the man she now saw as hers.

She walked over to him and stood by his side. He laid his arm around her shoulder and, for a moment or two, said nothing. Then, as she was about to ask him what he was thinking, he looked down at her and she saw anxiety reflected in his eyes.

"What is wrong?" she asked.

"I have received word that we are to have some visitors. I thought we had more time!"

"More time for what? And, who are these visitors that have you so anxious?"

"More time to ready you for the ceremony", he now looked really worried.

"What do you mean by ceremony? Please, Alexander, tell me what is going on!!!"

Now she was getting more fearful than anxious. The tone of his voice made her afraid of what he was going to tell her. He turned to face her and grasped her hands in his own.

"Romy, each time you return to this life a certain ceremony has to be performed. It is because you enter a state other than that of Vampire when you become dormant. It is necessary to bring you back to your proper position in the Vampire hierarchy. I wish I could say that it will not hurt or that it will be okay but, the truth is, I cannot say these things. It will be cripplingly painful and we will not know if you are alright until it is over. I can say this...I will be there the entire time. I will not leave your side. I am so sorry you have to go through this but, it was the price for your being able to return to us as you do!",

His eyes were filled with concern and deep pain. She began to shake with dread. She felt a chill as cold as the grave pass through her body. What would become of her after this night? Her mind raced with thoughts so dark and dire that she almost fainted. His arms reached out to hold her.

His strength kept her from falling into total despair and, she knew instinctively, he would be there as had promised. All she had to do was trust and survive.

Chapter 51

Just before he led her into the great ballroom where the ceremony was to take place he stopped and turned to face her.

"There is something I must tell you before we go in there. You are about to meet a woman who has tried to kill you many times ", he felt her stiffen and try to run," please, Romy, wait. She has never succeeded because of the Witch Spell that I had placed upon you. She can never kill you because of that spell. I just needed to tell you because she will try many mind games to unsettle you. Do not let her. You are far stronger than her. Remember this and all will be well"

Then he opened the great door to the room.

She was startled to see so many people were gathered there. She almost stumbled but his strong arm held her upright.

A tall woman with piercing blue eyes made her way over to them. Those eyes did not reflect pleasure in seeing Romy.

"Ah, Alexander, she is just as you said. By her looks alone I favour her passing our little test. She looks just the same as last I saw her!"

Romy tried not to flinch as the woman reached out and cupped her chin in her hand. The woman's hand was cold. So cold that it made Romy's skin tighten at the touch.

"Have no fear girl. I am not going to hurt you....yet. I merely want to look at you"

The hand lifted her face. The light from the many candles that filled the room gave the woman a clear view of Romy's face.

"Yes....you look like her but, we will see if you really are her soon enough"

She released Romy from her grip and turned to Alexander.

"Do you think she will withstand the rigours of the ceremony?"

"I do, Magdalena, she is much stronger than her features show"

The woman looked at Romy again and said, rather ominously,

"She will need to be"

Alexander turned Romy to face him and said,

"Try not to show your fear, my love, for she will grab onto it and use it against you. Be strong and you will be fine. I will be here throughout as I promised"

She looked deep into his eyes for any sense of deceit but, with great relief, saw only love and concern.

With no outward sign of her fear she walked to where the woman stood.

Chapter 52

On legs that threatened to give way at any moment she followed the woman to the end of the room. Magdalena indicated for her to lie down upon the table that had been placed there. She felt hands grasp her arms and help her take a supine position upon the table.

"You look so frightened, Romy. I swear there is no need. Though this may hurt a little if you are who Alexander says you are it will be over very soon. One way or another"

With that parting comment the woman stepped back and two other young looking men held her arms so she could not move. Another held her head in place so she could turn neither one way nor the other. Fear was rising up within her.

Suddenly, she was surrounded by faces looking down upon her. More hands grasped her arms and legs. There was no escape now. They were too strong. The cut took her by surprise and she cried out more in surprise than in pain.

Alexander tried to move to her but was held back. He could easily have broken the hold on him but, he knew that he must leave her to this battle, alone. No matter how much it pained him to do so. He turned to see that it was Magdalena that held him.

"Are you now unsure of her identity, Alexander?" she asked.

"No, I am as sure as I ever was that she is indeed the one. I cannot bear it that she must suffer so to prove it", his voice was strained and full of emotion.

1...45678...15