Consort In Blood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I tried hard to remember how it had come to pass that I came here with her. My mind swam with thoughts and questions. Pain came and went in waves as I struggled to recall how and when I had fallen into this nightmare. Had I been so foolish as to allow myself, nay insist, on being irrevocably changed?

"Come with me now and I will answer all your questions" She beckoned me with a wave of her hand.

I saw no other choice but to do as she bade me to do. So, with much trepidation I followed her. I knew not where she was leading me but, I knew this much, I would never know what had happened if I did not.

She led me through the streets to a narrow alleyway that led to what looked like a derelict building. I followed her through the door and along a corridor. It was so dark as to be almost totally lightless.

Had my insecurities and deep needs brought me to the most awful of cures? Why, oh why, I asked myself, have you done this to yourself? I could summon no answer.

Chapter 34

It took me a moment to realise that, although light was indeed absent, I could see clearly.

Down some stairs to a cellar and along another corridor we travelled until, finally, we emerged into a basement. It was enormous and well lit by a chandelier of huge dimensions.

All around this underground room stood, sat or lay many people who, upon our entrance, stopped all conversation to watch us.

"Good Evening everyone...may I introduce our newest convert...Alexander Dantes. Be very gentle with him. He has yet to complete the conversion process. Oh, and he belongs to me so, no feeding without my permission. Say hello, Alexander..."

She had turned to me as she introduced me and now indicated that I should greet the others. My voice, however, had deserted me. I looked at all these people with the realisation that they were all Vampires. The fear must have shown on my face for she laid a hand on my shoulder and said,

"Fear not Alexander, no-one here will harm you. To do so would incur my wrath. As I am the oldest here they would not dare to do so. Please, come with me and we will talk of your new life...or death, as it were. I will answer all your questions as best as I can"

So, feeling no less trepidatious, I followed her. She led me to a corner of the room and bade me join her on a chaise-lounge.

"Now, Alexander, ask me all you wish to know."

For the next few hours I received the answers to the many questions I had needed to ask. I found out the history of this particular group, nest, company whatever you want to call it. It is a history I will tell you at another time.

Hours later, I know not how long, our conversation ended. I had had many of my questions answered yet not all. Many would be answered by time and experience.

I did now know that I could never return to my old life, a state of affairs I was not completely saddened by. Nor could I return to the people that dwelt in the world now closed to me. I had no family and few acquaintances that would miss me so this would not be a painful loss to either me or them.

Chapter 35

I had found out that the woman was called Angeline Rolande. She had been the daughter of a farmer and had been converted at the age of twenty-five by a man who had attacked her more than one hundred years previously.

She was indeed the oldest of this family, for want of a less threatening description, and was therefore tantamount to the Queen though she was not actually Queen. No-one would dare disobey her and, because I was her convert, hence I was safe...for now.

"What happens to me now?" I asked,

"Now, you will complete the conversion. To do this you must consume the blood of an innocent"

"What do you mean an innocent?" I dreaded to know what she meant.

"One who has yet to lose her virginity, of course?"

"Must I kill her?"

"That is entirely your choice, Alexander, No-one has to die but, it happens. Usually because the new convert cannot stop before they drain the poor girls dry. It is dependent upon your ability to control yourself"

"When must I feed?"

"Well, as soon as possible of course. The longer you wait the worse the pain and the less likely you are able to control your feed. We have talked so long that it is already night again and safe to venture out. If you are ready we will go now to hunt"

As much as I dreaded what I had to do I could already feel the pain mounting? I could only hope that I would be able to restrain from killing my unwilling victim. I did not want that to be added to my list of sins.

Following her through the narrow alleyways I came to see the people of the city in a way I had not previously seen them. Hunched in doorways, shambling along the cobblestones or stumbling from public houses they all seemed to me to be waiting. Waiting for something! Searching for reasons to live! Looking for something....

Tonight, one of them would find something....death.

Chapter 36

Angeline halted in front of a doorway and motioned me to come closer. There, in the shadows, stood a young girl. She was not more than thirteen or fourteen years old. Dressed in rags and dirty of countenance she appeared almost drugged.

Something in me stirred. Suddenly I could feel searing pain in my gums. I raised my hand to my mouth and felt...fangs. Long tapered fangs had suddenly erupted through my tender gums.

I felt appalled yet, in a strange way, excited.

Angeline grasped my arm and said,

"She is ready for you...be quick. Drink only what you need and no more. If you take too much you will become ill. Go...feed!"

I moved deeper into the doorway and took the girl by the shoulders. She did not offer any resistance. I bent her head to one side and looked at her exposed neck. A pounding began in my head. I leaned into her neck and, almost of their own volition; my newly formed fangs pierced the tender skin.

Blood flowed over my tongue and down my throat. At first I felt revulsion but, as the heat of the blood seeped into my body, I began to drink deeper.

I was overcome with a surge of sexual excitement. My cock seemed to harden instantly. It felt like it had grown inches and threatened to leap from my britches. I longed to drive it into the girl even as I drank of her blood. My hand reached for the hem of her dress but was thwarted by Angeline's hand.

"No..." her voice penetrated my mind. Yet, I did not want to obey. I resisted her but her will was much older than mine. I went back to drinking. I would have drained the girl dry had not Angeline pulled me away.

I felt an animalistic urge to savage her but she was too strong for me. She flung me aside like a rag doll.

"I warned you not to drink too deeply. One of the consequences is the very thing that just happened. Part of what you have to learn is to control the urges that come with the feeding. Do you understand now?"

She stood before me as I raised myself from the cobbles. Remembering, vaguely, that she was much stronger than me I held in check the urge to attack her.

"Yes, I understand now", I replied.

"Good. That is lesson number one. How do you feel now you have fed?"

Strangely, I had not thought about how I felt now. Truth be told, I had forgotten my initial revulsion and now felt strong and pain free.

Chapter 37

I looked back toward the doorway. The girl was sitting slumped against the frame of the door. She seemed lifeless.

"Do not fret Alexander; she is alive....for now. Later you will need to finish her. Your second lesson is that you cannot leave any alive to testify to your existence. We Vampire have managed to stay in the realm of nightmare stories for millennia by never leaving a living witness. This is perhaps the most important lesson for you to learn and perhaps the hardest. However, you must know that this is the way it must be if we are to survive as a race. Do you think you can overcome your bred in aversion to killing in order to continue on to a life as one of us?"

I did not know how to answer. Truthfully, at this moment, I could entertain the notion of killing but that was now. How I would feel when the moment actually came...I did not know.

"You do not have to answer me now, Alexander, but, you will have to think long and hard about this question. If you cannot overcome this then you will die a most horrifying death...." she stopped upon seeing the look of surprise on my face...

"Yes, we can die. But, and I must stress this to you...it is a far more horrifying thing than killing"

She began to walk away and, again without thinking, I followed. She became silent for the rest of the journey.

After what seemed like hours but was probably less than one hour we arrived at a large house. It was set back off the street and was unlit. I followed her up the steps and into the main hall.

A maidservant silently appeared and took our coats and, just as silently, disappeared with them. In fact, the entire house seemed silent. No sound that was normally heard was present. No voices, no footsteps....nothing.

"Come with me..." she said, her voice shattering the silence.

She led me up the stairs and into a room that was dark and smelled of something I could not quite name both musty and sharp all at once. Then, it came to me....blood, it smelled of blood.

"What is this place?" I asked.

"This is where you will stay whist you undergo the conversion"

"I don't understand...why must I stay here? Why can I not simply go with you like tonight?"

"Because, if I were to let you hunt again you would probably...no, you would most certainly, die"

Chapter 38

Fear gripped me and, for a moment, I felt an urge to flee from this foul-smelling place. She must have sensed my urge to flee and grabbed me by the arm in a grip that would have better suited a man.

"Do not attempt to flee, Alexander, I could snap you like a twig if I were of a mind to do so. You will stay here...as I have said...until the urge to kill has abated. I will come here regularly with the supplies of blood you will need to survive this period of time. You will feel as though you wanted to die but, you will not. I will see to it!"

I looked into her eyes and saw that she spoke the truth. I allowed her to usher me into the blood-soaked room. Once inside she led me to a makeshift bed and I saw manacles attached to the wall.

"You are going to chain me....like a dog!!!?

I was, once again, filled with fear of what was about to come.

"I only do this to protect both you and me! You will revert to an almost animalistic condition and will be dangerous to all. Because of this I have to chain you. Please, do not make this harder than it already is for me, Alexander. I truly wish it could be any other way than this"

I could see there was no other way so, reluctantly, I allowed her to manacle me.

"I will return later with supplies for you. I am truly sorry for what you now have to endure but, it was your wish to be one of us and, sadly, this is the only way ",

She leaned forward and kissed me. Her lips were cold yet they were soft. I tried to keep the kiss going but, she pulled away.

I watched as she left the room. The sound of her skirts rustling was the last sound I was to consciously be aware of for many days.

Chapter 39

The pain came very soon after she left. I was pondering upon what had brought me to this place when a pain, so great that I fell to my knees, slammed through my body. I cried out with the agony of it. It was as if a great sword had been thrust through my heart.

I writhed in pain as it skewered me time after time. I knew not how long this torture lasted but, eventually, I became aware that it had subsided somewhat. Though not gone in its entirety, I could, at last, crawl up onto the mattress that had been left in the corner.

Sometime later I heard the key turn in the lock and she entered. She was carrying a small carafe of what looked, and smelt, like blood.

"Here...drink this, Alexander, it will help"

The strong odour made me wretch and pull away.

"No, you must drink. It will kill the pain...I swear"

Warily, I lifted the container to my lips and, suddenly, it seemed the only thing I wanted was to drink. I began to drink as though it were the only liquid I would ever drink again.

"Slowly, Alexander, slowly...you will make yourself ill if you drink too fast"

She was right...almost as soon as I swallowed the next mouthful I was overcome with nausea. I dry heaved for a moment or two and, carefully and slowly, began to drink again.

I began to feel the pain recede. By the time I had finished the carafe I felt much recovered.

"This is only the beginning...you will feel much, much worse before this is done. I wish I could make it easier for you but, alas, I cannot. I will return later"

Again, she left me. I began to feel as though I would certainly die. By the end of the night...I wished I had.

Chapter 40

I do not know how many days and nights passed in this manner...her bringing me blood then leaving me to face pain and yet more pain. I do know that though I should have felt exhausted at the end...I did not.

I felt alive and renewed. My body felt hale and hearty but, even more surprisingly, my mind felt more....aware, more knowing. I know this does not make sense but, I know no other way to explain it.

In the last hour or so I realised that I had developed many new abilities. My hearing was way beyond that of a normal human. I could hear things that I knew to be many floors above where I sat. Also, my eyesight seemed enhanced. I watched the smallest of insects go about their business without having to bend and use a magnifier.

Rising to my feet I could feel new strength in my body. My musculature felt bigger, denser even than before. I was in the process of self-examination when she returned. I heard her laugh before I saw her.

"Yes, Alexander, you are stronger and, dare I say it, bigger in all regards. And, as time passes you will discover many more changes have occurred. However, right now, you need to come with me"

"Where are we going? Why do I feel like this? How can all this be happening to me? "I had so many questions.

"Later, I will explain, right now...you have people to meet. Some very important people. People who will continue your conversion ", she said all this as we walked the passages back to the main hall.

I could smell them before I could see them. For an instant I felt fear again. Then, it passed and I entered the great hall. So many people were gathered there that it seemed the entire city had assembled to meet me.

They all ceased their chatter and turned to look at me. I stood, for a moment, and let them look. Then she urged me forward and the crowd parted. I lost the ability to breath.

Ahead seated on a huge throne-like chair raised upon a dais sat the most beautiful woman I had ever seen....

It was you.

Chapter 41

Romy had been so intent on his story that she was startled when he turned to her with his last remark.

"Me!" she exclaimed.

"Yes you! That was the first time I saw you. That was the beginning of our story!"

She could see that he was becoming exhausted by the memories he was dredging up. She leaned forward and took his hand in hers.

"You can tell me the rest later. You need a rest now. Where is your bedroom?"

He raised his head and looked at her with those sea blue eyes.

"It is upstairs" he gestured towards the door

"Come then, you must rest for a few hours. Then you can tell me more"

Romy helped him to his feet and led him out of the salon. His utter exhaustion was visible not only on his face but, also in the heaviness that seemed to weigh him down. They made their way slowly up the winding stairs to the upper corridor.

"Which room is yours?" Romy asked.

"There...on the right"

The door was open and a fire was already burning. She helped him to the huge four-poster bed that dominated the wall opposite the fire.

The linens had already been turned down so all she needed to do was help him remove his boots. She helped him lie back against the pillows and heard a sigh escape his lips. She covered him with the comforter but, as she made to leave, he grasped her wrist...

"Please, do not leave me" he whispered, "I need to feel you here. Please, lay with me hold me till I sleep"

Without a word she lay beside him and gathered him into her arms.

Chapter 42

As she held him, this stranger, she felt as though she had come home. All those years of feeling as though she did not belong slipped away. His head resting on her breast was the most natural thing she had felt in many years.

He reached around her with his muscular arm and nestled further into her breast. His hand began to move up her waist until it rested on her ribcage just below her nipple. Gently, almost imperceptibly, his hand cupped her breast and he began to squeeze her nipple.

She could feel the heat rising in her spreading up from her stomach to where his hand rested. Then, just as she was about to lean into his hand he began to slide it down her body. She felt the warmth of it as it caressed her waist and made its way to her belly.

He used his other arm to lever himself up towards her. Raising himself up he began to kiss her neck. She lifted her chin and, grasping his hair tightly in her fist, she pulled him up so she could kiss him. He had full lips that met hers firmly. His tongue probed her mouth even as his fingers now probed her increasingly wet cunt.

A moan escaped her as his long, supple fingers played with her clit. His lips released her only long enough to raise himself up to accommodate her probing hand that had made its way down to the conspicuous bulge that was straining the fabric of his pants. What she found there was more than she had anticipated. She looked down and smiled at the sight of so pretty a cock as his. Circumcised and fully engorged it was a most impressive sight.

Undoing his pants and freeing his hard cock she grasped it in her hand and gently squeezed. He gave a moan and threw his head back. She took this opportunity to slide down and take his manhood in her eager mouth. She felt him shudder. Her lips enclosed the thick shaft and she slowly moved her mouth up and down.

Her tongue teased the head and she felt him shudder again. She was surprised to find she loved the taste of him. She loved the feeling of him in her mouth the heat and strength of him.

Up and down his pulsing shaft she alternately sucked and released and flicked the head with her tongue. She kept up her rhythmical milking until he seemed ready to release his load into her mouth when he suddenly stopped and pulled out of her waiting throat

"NO not yet!" he said as he pulled away from her. "It is my turn now"

Chapter 43

Sliding slowly down her body whilst kissing the exposed skin he raised her buttocks to easier reach her now exposed labia. He looked her in the eyes,

"You are naked in all ways....I like that!"

He lowered his face and lightly touched her clit with the tip of his tongue. Her body arched instinctively towards his lips. Her hands grasped his thick, dark, curly hair and pulled his face deeper into her waiting sex. His tongue licked at her pre-cum soaked slit and probed inside her labial folds.

Taking her clit into his mouth he sucked and flicked with his tongue that little nubbin of pleasure. Rolling it between his lips and biting, gently at first then harder but not enough to hurt her.

Over and over, he licked and sucked and nibbled until she felt she would explode. As if he could read her he stopped and raised himself up. She could smell herself on his lips. The aroma seemed to stir her to even greater arousal.

She slid her hand between them and grasped his cock. Opening her legs wider to allow him access she guided him to her ever wetter cunt. Almost without effort he slid deep inside her. They both arched and moaned with the sheer pleasure of their joining.

1...34567...15