Coppernicous Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**************

Dinner went better than I thought it might. I'm not much of one for demonstrations, particularly when they are directed at me. The girls all dressed up for the occasion, and of course I got a hug and kiss on the cheek from them all except for Deidra. She, as usual, gave me a full kiss, with just a hint of tongue on my lips. Maybe they were all a little more subdued than usual because of Drs. Anderson and Cook. Whatever the reason, I was glad for it. I just wanted to enjoy being home and up and about without a lot of fuss.

Dr. Anderson was seated on my right and Dr. Cook on my left, which allowed for some mature conversation. I had not looked forward to them being there, but it turned out to be really nice. Deidra had not had the time to do much for the meal, though she really wanted to. She assisted the cook in preparing lasagna, her recipe, but she didn't have time to do more than prepare the sauce. Of course, it was excellent. She was next to Dr. Cook, and Pete was on her other side. I don't think Pete had any idea he ate a gourmet meal. His attention was fully on Deidra, not that I could blame him.

****************

As much time as I had spent in bed for the past three weeks, one would think I'd be up and wanting to get going first thing the next morning. I woke up with Lynn cuddled up tightly against me and just laid there luxuriating in the comfort of lying on my side again. My arm was already around Lynn, and I didn't want to wake her. She had an early class, so she would have to awaken soon, but for the moment, I just wanted to enjoy holding her and bask in the silence.

Of course, it wasn't long and her alarm rang, ruining my reverie. Lynn stretched and turned in my arms to give me a kiss. "Good morning, Toomas. Can I just skip class today and just lie here with you? I don't ever want to leave this place. You are just too comfortable."

I kissed the tip of her nose before rubbing it with the tip of mine. "I would love it, darling. I've been lying here holding you, and there is nothing I'd rather do."

The feeling of her soft skin against mine gave such a sense of peace. Of course, I had morning wood, but strangely, I had no sexual drive to do anything beyond cuddle. There was a lassitude I had not expected. I didn't feel down or sad, just indolent. My father would have said I was just lazy, but it went deeper than that. I felt too good to get up and ruin the feeling. Lynn had to go, though, and I reluctantly let her slide from my arms and walk to the bathroom to begin preparation for the day. If I couldn't hold her, watching her as she walked naked across the room was second best.

"Wipe that smirk off of your face." Lynn had turned and seen me watching her. Her laugh was a good way to start the day, but as for me, I just closed my eyes and rolled onto my belly, burrowing into the pillowtop of my mattress with a contented grunt. For too long, sleeping on my belly had been proscribed because of the cast, and I decided I was going to enjoy a little more this morning.

***************

Therapy was not as I had hoped! I had thought I'd be on crutches for a few days, and I'd be doing some moderate exercises on parallel bars or something to get me back into the swing of walking. Little did I know.

Diedra brought my breakfast into my bedroom, even though I told her I could get up and tend to it myself.

"If I had let you do that, I'd not have the chance to pinch that little tushie good morning." She laughed and laughed at me because I was still lying on my belly, enjoying being off of my back.

"I thought I'd better come and get you going. I just took a call from the head of the physical therapy department over at the school. She said Dr. Anderson asked her to do as much as possible of the PT for you here at the house. She didn't want you to have to go over there, at least until you are up to walking on your own. The university wants to take care of you right. Anyway, they will be delivering the equipment in about half an hour or so, and wanted to know if it would be OK if they brought three students over in an hour for your first session?"

I let out a sigh and rolled over. It looked like my life had been taken over totally by the women.

"You're lucky you don't have much time, or I might just crawl in that bed with you for a quickie." Deidra laughed at the shock on my face. "Well, I see you lying there without your shirt on, and it looks pretty good to me. Besides, I can remember." She lifted her shirt, giving me a flash of nipple. She looked pretty good to me, too.

"I don't think Lynn would be too happy about that, though, would she?"

She winked. "We don't have to tell her everything, do we?" I think she was teasing, but the gale of laughter that followed her out the door left me wondering a little bit.

I pushed my way out of the bed, grudgingly, but the small steak Deidra cooked me smelled too good to let get cold.

***************

After crutching my way downstairs, I found my office had been revamped again. In place of the hospital bed, I found a low padded table in the center of the room. The doorbell rang, and I heard Deidra call out that she had it, and I heard voices. It was only moments before she led three ladies in the door, along with a young man.

"Hi, I'm Florence Hodges. I'll be your physical therapist, and these are some of my students, who will be working with me periodically, if that is OK with you." I nodded assent. "Great. Now, I understand you prefer to be called Toomas, rather than Mr."

"Absolutely. Mr. is something you get called just because you get old, or people think they can get something out of you. Also, people butcher my last name, for some silly reason. And please, when you come over, don't feel like you need to ring the doorbell. I have girls going in and out of the door all of the time. Please just come on in, and if I'm not here waiting for you, I'll be down shortly."

"Excellent, and thank you. Now, we are short on time, so if you would like to sit on the table for me, let's see what we are working with."

I sat, and I found out just how badly I had been injured.

****************

The beach volleyball season was winding down and the school year was nearing its end by the time I had graduated from crutches to a walker and I started doing standing therapy instead of just on the table. The university purchased a "Rollator" walker for me, rather than the kind that just slides along the floor. I was thankful for it, because I could get around a lot more freely, and when my leg tired, I could sit and rest. They also sent over a golf-cart for me to get around the property, and after dinner one evening, Lynn drove me down to the pond for the first time since I had been shot. Florence had sent one of the students over, well actually she volunteered, to show me some exercises I could do in the water to strengthen the leg and get more range of motion from it, but the buoyancy of the water would keep me from tiring so badly.

"Now, Toomas, I don't want you coming to the pond to do these exercises by yourself. Understand? You need to have someone with you in case you have problems."

Several of the girls on the team chuckled. I knew if anything, I'd have too much help.

I left the rollator at the edge of the water and haltingly made my way down into the pond. Sarah, my student trainer, was on one side, holding onto my arm for stability, and I had a swarm of girls on the other side, "just in case." This set the pattern for the next two weeks. I'd go down to the pond mid-morning for a workout, accompanied by two or three of the girls, who always managed to brush a boob against me "assisting" me into the water or out. Again, in the afternoon, I'd get the same sort of "assistance" from a couple of others.

When I swam, my kicks weren't very even, and I had difficulty for a bit until I learned to compensate. I really felt like I regained a lot of my strength quickly that way. It was also nice to reconnect with the girls. I missed the fun times we all had together in the pond while I was laid up. It wasn't just the bikinis and the body contact, though that was fun. There was just something about being in and around the water that was different than when we were up at the house. Pressures of school and other responsibilities just weren't there.

****************

On Tuesday evening at dinner, Coach Thorson called for everyone's attention.

"As you all know, Thursday's matches end the season for us. It's been a good year, overall, even though we didn't qualify for the tourney. I want you all to know I'm proud of you and what you accomplished this year. Seniors, it is your last game, and since it is at home, I hope you will make it your best one. I want you to know I have enjoyed coaching you, and I wish you the very best in your future endeavors. I also want you to know I am always here for you, if you need anything. I mean that."

"The rest of you, you are not off the hook yet. To the best of my knowledge, you all plan to return next year, and though the season ends on Thursday, you still have one more function before you are through for the year. I had not mentioned this before now, hoping we would get a chance at the tourney, but since we did not, I have been able to secure an invitation to a seminar with the US Olympic team and coaches. You will have the opportunity to learn from the best we have, and at the same time, they will be evaluating you, so if you have any hopes or dreams of playing for your country, this is your opportunity. Seniors, I'm sorry, but I could only get funding and permission to take those who plan to return next year."

"Kat, you'll be needed in your job as assistant coach, even though you are abandoning us and going over to the dark side next year." She gave Kat a big grin. I know she is excited about the opportunity Kat has in front of her. "We will be leaving immediately following the games Thursday evening and will travel overnight because the first session is scheduled at ten in the morning Friday. Any questions?"

*************

I made it out to the final matches on Thursday, and I was tickled when the girls won. I know some of the spectators were curious who the old guy with the crutches was that the girls all mobbed, especially when they tried to hoist me onto their shoulders. I managed to stop that, but it was fun, and it felt good that they cared about me that much.

Coach Thorson finally called the celebration to a halt and shooed them off to the bus waiting in the parking lot. "He'll be here when we get back, girls. We've got a lot of miles to go tonight." She did stop to give me a nice hug before boarding the bus, herself. "I'm so glad you were up to being here for the girls today. I know it meant a lot to them. They've missed you out here this year."

"Me, too. I've missed them a lot. You guys have a great trip, and learn bunches."

Kat was waiting behind her, and she gave me a hug goodbye. "You have a good time this weekend, Daddy. I know the seniors are looking forward to having you to themselves all weekend." She had a big grin on her face and a twinkle in her eye.

"What's going on?"

"I don't know. I just know they want to celebrate you being up and around and the end of the season. Just have fun and enjoy yourself. You mean a lot to these girls." She leaned in and kissed my cheek before turning and jogging to the bus, where Coach Thorson waited for her by the door.

************

"I can't believe it's all over." Tamique pushed her plate back on the table. "It seems like we just got started. I know I'm not going to miss all of the practices and everything, but I know I'm really going to miss this place."

A pall settled over the table for a minute. "Only three weeks to graduation," Cheryl said. "Toomas, you don't know what it meant to us to have you take us in when we had the fire. You've been so good to us."

"Besides being a lot of fun." Deidra winked at me.

"I never would have gotten through Organic Chemistry without you." Cheryl sells herself short, though I did help her somewhat.

"One thing I'll really miss is all of us swimming in the pond together, and the bonfires down there. Could we do another hot dog roast tomorrow night? Just us?"

"Certainly. I don't see why not." Somehow, I felt like I was being set up for something. We sat around the table for another hour, just reminiscing about the last three years. This group was really special to me, too, for they were the last ones who experienced the fire, and they have been with me the longest. There is a certain bond between us that I can't explain. Of course, they are in the same class as Kat, but there is just something more to it than that.

*************

Friday evening rolled around, and the girls all bounced in from classes in a giddy mood. I don't know what it is about a bunch of girls, but it seems they all ebb and flow with their attitudes and emotions together. When they hit the front door, it was like all cares were gone forever. I was sitting in my recliner, with my feet up, just resting my leg. It ached from the exercises I did earlier, and I had a heating pad on. When I saw Lynn and Deidra come in together, laughing and talking softly, but looking over at me I knew something was afoot.

"All right, girls. Out with it. What are you plotting, now?"

"Oh, nothing at all, Toomis. Why would you think we were plotting something?" Diedra's grin was all the tell-tale I needed.

"Come on. Spit it out. You two are up to something."

"Well," Lynn started.

"What would you say if we got a few beers and wine coolers for the party tonight?" Deidra finished it. "Not enough for anyone to get drunk, or anything like that. We're all over twenty-one, and volleyball is over, so there isn't training to worry about."

"Please?" Lynn crawled into my lap and hugged me. "We just want to celebrate. It's just us seniors, and we don't have any guys coming over or anything."

It's hard for me to deny Lynn anything, especially when she is snuggled up against me like she was and looking up at me, making big eyes. I had to try, though. "You know the rules. No alcohol."

Deidra took over the argument, leaning over the back of my chair and kissing me on my ear. "You know that rule was for the team as a whole, because most of them aren't of age, yet. That, and training, but training is over, now. Come on, Toomis. Just this once. It's kind of like when it was just you and me at Christmas break. Remember?"

I sighed. Deidra's boob coming to rest on the top of my head didn't do anything to help me think better. "When I saw the two of you coming in together, I knew I was in for trouble. You know I have trouble saying no to you, and when you gang up on me, it just isn't fair."

Deidra pressed her boob against me harder and giggled. She knew what she was doing to me. "We'll be back in just a few minutes, then. Thank you." She kissed my ear again and ran the tip of her tongue inside, then giggled all the way to the door. I tried ineffectually to wipe out my ear and gave a giggling Lynn a swat on her rear as she jumped down to hurry out the door behind Deidra.

************

I'd had a feeling the girls were up to something more than just wanting a couple of beers or coolers with the cookout, but try as I might, I didn't figure out what was going on. Abby stopped by the office to see if I needed anything taken down to the pond. This is one girl I was really going to miss. She's the quiet one. Very intense as a volleyball player, but studious away from the court. Of all the girls I tutored, I never had a doubt she was serious about getting help. It didn't stop her from teasing, of course, but she will make a great pediatrician some day.

I could sense something on her mind, so I told her to come in. Uncharacteristically, she came in and sat on my lap and gave me a big hug.

"I just want you to know I'm going to graduate with a 4.0 if I don't blow it on finals, Toomas. If you hadn't helped me catch on to what Professor Kitrell was doing in Organic Chem, I never would have made it. Thank you. I'm really going to miss you, you know. I feel almost like you are my dad, but you are a lot more fun, so I'm glad you are not." Her face about split in a grin, and she wrapped both arms around my neck in a squeeze that buried my face between her breasts. Then she tilted my face upward and gave me a thorough kiss on the lips. "I've always wanted to do that."

A quick bounce, and she was off my lap and going out the door, but not without an impudent grin back at me. A moment later, she stuck her head back around the doorframe. "Did Lynn and Diedra ask you?"

"Cool," is all she said when I nodded.

*************

Lynn strolled in the door and gave me her cheeky grin. "You'll never guess who we saw with a cart loaded down with beer and wine, Toomas."

"Cart loaded down?"

"Well, not really loaded, but we had different requests, so there were several things in there. Anyway, you didn't guess."

"Hmm. The chief of police? District Attorney?"

"Ha ha. Very funny. It was even better than that. Dr. Cook was buying a couple of bottles of wine, and she asked what we were up to." She snickered. "We just told her we were picking it up for you, and she said, 'Um Hmm. And I suppose you are going to help him drink it?'"

"That's what I need! Now I'm going to be hearing from the school about this little party of yours?"

"Be cool—she was laughing. 'I know, the season is over, and all of the underclass are gone, so you are going to party tonight, right?' I told her we had cleared it with you, since we are of age, and we aren't in training any longer, and that you are limiting us, and it is just us. She said to have fun, and she wished she could drop in on us. Of course, we invited her to do just that."

I just sat there and shook my head. "You girls are going to be the death of me, yet. I should have known better than to agree."

"You know you love us." Her grin was contagious and I couldn't help but chuckle along with her. "Tonight is going to be fun! We'd better go and get changed, or the party will be going on without us." She stepped over, watching me carefully as I stood from my desk chair. I guess once you are a CNA, it never gets out of your system.

"I can make it. You don't have to worry about me."

"I know, but I still will." She wrapped an arm around my waist and hugged me to herself. "I hope you have fun tonight, Toomas. This night is as much for you as it is for us. And, whatever goes on, don't worry, I promise not to be jealous." With that she walked out the door quickly, leaving me wondering what was really going on.

*************

"Hey, what happened to my board shorts?" I called out to Lynn.

She stuck her head out the bathroom door, and grinned at me standing starkers before my chest of drawers. "Deidra and I donated them to Goodwill while we were in town a little while ago." I had a sinking feeling deep in my chest. "We thought you needed a new bathing suit, so we got you one that is more in keeping with the times."

"What?" I turned back to the chest of drawers, but didn't see another pair of board shorts anywhere. "Those were almost new. I didn't need another pair."

"Sure you did," I heard from the bath. A moment later, Lynn came into the room wearing a bikini I had never seen before. I'll admit I did a double-take. After all, there wasn't much of a new bikini there for me to see.

"It's right here," she said, and reached in the drawer to pull out a lime green Speedo.

"Now, wait a minute! I can't wear something like that down there!"

"Why not? You like looking at us girls in bikinis, don't you? Girls like to look, too." She reached down and caressed my cock and balls. "Deidra and I both think you will look great in this."