Coppernicous Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Abby and Deidra caught up and had gotten the rhythm down, with Deidra calling a cadence, as it were.

"Don't look now, Cheryl, but your top is untied!" Abby laughed at Cheryl, but she should have paid more attention to what she was doing. She lost the rhythm and stumbled, pulling Deidra down to the sand with her. Now it was they scrambling to gather their eggs as Tamique and Cheryl started to shuffle towards us carefully, mindful of Cheryl's untied top and the loosened knot on Tamique's bikini.

Deidra stretched, trying to reach her egg as soon as Abby had gotten hers back onto the spoon, but it had fallen to the side, and stretching pulled the top strings loose on her top, and when she stumbled getting to her feet, Abby's bikini tie came undone, and was held up precariously only by the strings on the other side. With elbows linked, there was nothing either of them could do to hold things together.

"We'd better beat them," red-faced Abby muttered to Deidra. "I'm gonna need that beer after this."

With ten feet to go, the lower strings on Cheryl's top came totally loose, allowing the cups to sag together, and her left boob popped out. Deidra's top was hanging, with only the clip on the one string connecting her to Abby's top, and both breasts were swinging freely. Abby's pussy wasn't fully exposed, but because Lynn had clipped the back string rather than the front, it was dangling down, exposing her little landing strip and just the top of her slit, but it threatened to slip down off of the other leg with every step. Lynn was laughing hysterically.

Both teams crossed the finish line closely enough together that I called it a dead-heat. Abby threw her egg at the laughing Lynn, but missed.

"OK, everyone, before you fasten anything back together, Toomas needs a hug. Make it a good one."

Deidra was the first one to dance over. "Oh, goody! I like to hug Toomas! It's going to be extra fun this way, and with him wearing that!" When she stepped in front of me, she said, "I guess there's not a lot of point in putting this back on now, is there," and she reached back and untied the remaining knot and then handed her top to me. Then she stepped forward and wrapped her arms about me, pressing me close and added a kiss, slipping her tongue into my mouth.

Little Toomas tried to tear a hole in my Speedo. "Be glad Lynn picked your bathing suit," she whispered in my ear. "I wanted to get you a g-string." With a laugh she stepped away, but not without also taking a good look at the bulge I was sporting.

Cheryl was next. Her tits felt very nice against my chest, too, and she was in no hurry to break the hug. I also got a nice kiss from her. As she stepped away, she lifted her top, giving me a good look at what had to be 36C's before retying her top.

Abby's bikini was hanging precariously on one hip when she stepped forward for her turn. The way it showed only part of her pussy area was actually more of a turn-on to me I think than if she had totally lost it. The suspense, wondering if it was going to fall off, or not, had me stirring, and I had a wet spot forming on my trunks. She ground her pelvis against me when she gave me the hug. "I'm so wet, Toomas. I'd like to strip this off and let you fuck me right now. I've wanted you to for months now, but you're just too proper. I'm so glad we get you to ourselves for tonight. I love seeing you like what you see as much as we like what we see." Her breath tickled my ear while she was whispering in it, then she stuck her tongue out and licked my ear. "Lynn is so lucky to have you. If you ever get tired of her, I'm yours. You don't even have to ask." A quick kiss and she stepped away making a show of tying the strings on her bikini.

Tamique was the only one who hadn't had something come totally loose, with one of her bikini ties loosened, but still tied. Her hug was not unenjoyable, though. "Looks like you are enjoying yourself, Toomas." She pressed against my cock tightly. "That's OK. We like lookin' too, an' it looks like what they say about white boys ain't necessarily true. Too bad I promised Rudy."

"What did you promise Rudy?"

"Not to fuck you. He tol' me I could do anything else I wanna do wit' you tonight, but I can't fuck you."

My head was reeling at that comment. Just what did Lynn have planned for tonight? It sounded almost as if it was an orgy, with me as the centerpiece.

"You know what Rudy tol' me? He said you were right up there with his Pop, an' I know how much he loves his granddad. I can understand. You mean a lot to me, too." Tamique kissed me and then, holding me close, laid her head on my shoulder and nuzzled my neck. A sigh, and then she stepped back and wiped an eye.

"Thank you, Toomas, for bein' you." She tightened up the bow on her bikini and stepped over to the cooler for a beer. When she stepped away, Deidra walked over with a beer for me.

"Sit down, Toomas. Don't overdo that leg, now."

I settled in gratefully, and she stepped around behind me and knelt down in the sand. Her breasts were pressed into the back of my shoulders as she reached around me with the beer. "I've an idea you need this right now." She giggled and then nibbled at my earlobe, all the while rubbing her breasts back and forth on me. "I thought you were going to pop out of there a while ago, Toomas. I was disappointed."

"I'm not!"

Deidra giggled, wrapped her arms around my neck, and kissed the back of my head. "You are so easy to tease. Love you, and don't you forget it."

"I can't."

Another gentle squeeze and press of her breasts against my back and Deidra stood in answer to Lynn's call for the girls to gather 'round.

"Toomas, we need you for this one, too."

I had no idea what she had in mind, but I had a sinking feeling it was going to embarrass me further.

"OK, here's what we are going to do next. I didn't think any of us wanted to do anything with a volleyball tonight, even in the water, so I decided water football would be fun, but it isn't really football. There are no rules and downs, except we don't do anything to injure anyone, so no hair pulling or hitting. The ball may be passed, carried, pushed, pulled, or whatever has to be done to get the ball from one shore to the other. The ball cannot be thrown onto the shore, but has to be carried."

"Toomas, you will be the referee. I need you to take the ball to the center of the shallow area where you are at least waist deep." She tossed me a slightly smaller than normal rubber football.

"Abby and Tamique are a little smaller than Cheryl and Deidra, so I'll be on their team for this one. Toomas, when we get to the other side, you say go and toss the ball into the middle. Everyone then goes after the ball and tries to get it to shore. Have fun."

I hadn't noticed Deidra sidling around behind Lynn, and jumped and turned at her yelp of surprise to see what was happening to find Deidra had Lynn's arms pinned and was holding her.

"Tamique and Abby, give me a hand here. You notice Lynn has been doing her best to embarrass us, but she hasn't put herself in it. I think it's time she got a little of the payback! Tamique, grab this arm and hold it out." Deidra took Lynn's other hand and pulled it out straight, leaving Lynn struggling, but unable to get away. She was yelling and laughing at the same time.

"Now, I'm sure Toomas is probably bored with seeing Lynn by now, but just in case, I think she ought to be showing a little skin, too." Deidra was laughing so hard she could hardly talk. Abby, pull her strings."

Lynn danced and twisted, doing her best to get away, but she couldn't and next thing I knew, she was standing there naked. One thing I can promise you is, I'll never tire of seeing Lynn naked.

Deidra grabbed Lynn's bikini and ran off with it, with Lynn chasing after her. She dropped the bikini with her own top and said, "Now, let's play some football! No point in bothering to put it on, now. Everybody's seen you. Besides, haven't you ever gone skinny-dipping?"

"Yeah, but because I wanted to, not because some mean person attacked and stripped me."

Deidra just laughed and grabbed her and gave her a hug.

As for myself, Little Toomas finally popped his head out of my waistband at the excitement. I don't think anyone noticed, but Abby saw my sudden movement covering myself up and giggled.

"Hey, I think Toomas does like seeing Lynn!"

She sidled over and looked down at my Speedo straining to keep my cock in and said, "That looks yummy, Toomas. Are you sure you don't want to let it out to play?" I was as embarrassed as I've ever been, and her laughing hysterically didn't help matters any.

Lynn, seeing she wasn't going to get her bikini back called out, "OK, everybody in the pond. Let's play some water football." She jogged down to the water's edge, and I have to say, watching her tush wiggling had Little Toomas twitching.

Deidra saw me watching her. "Yeah, she is kind of special, isn't she. She's good for you, and you for her. I'm really glad you have each other." I don't think anyone else heard her as they were running to the pond, too. Deidra stopped and gave me an arm, just in case I needed it for the short walk down there. "I'm glad I got you first, though." She gave me a cheeky grin and brushed a boob across my arm. "By the way, love the Speedo!" Laughing, she dove into the water as my face flamed again.

I worked my way to the middle and asked, "Everyone ready?"

"Just a minute, Toomas. Cheryl and Deidra, you have to get the ball to this bank, and be totally out of the water with it in your possession to score."

"Good! Toomas has me ready to score!" Cheryl had everyone laughing. Everyone but me, that is. One would think I was used to all of this by now, but today was much more blatant than usual, and yes, I blushed again. I was also glad the water covered me, because Little Toomas popped out again.

"That's not what I meant. Anyway, rules: There are none, other than no hair pulling or doing anything to hurt anyone. Don't drown each other. The ball can be thrown to a teammate or carried. Whatever it takes. Anytime, now, Toomas."

I tossed the ball high into the air, and five girls rushed to grab it. Cheryl got there first and tried to swim for the other shore, but found quickly how difficult it was to swim and carry a football at the same time. Tamique grabbed her as if to tackle her, but of course, being in the water was different than on dry ground. Lynn got into the fray, trying to strip the ball from her grasp. Abby dove under the water and grabbed Cheryl by the legs, toppling her backwards. With a last effort, Cheryl was able to toss the ball toward Deidra, who started toward the far bank. Lynn leapt onto her back, reaching across her shoulder for the ball. Again, Abby dove under and grabbed Deidra's legs. Quite a melee ensued, with laughing and shouting. Neither team made much progress toward their goal until Lynn stripped the ball away from Deidra and flung it toward the shore just as Deidra shoved her under the water.

Abby, being the fastest swimmer, and closest to the ball to begin with, grabbed it and started out of the water just as Deidra caught up and lunged to catch her. As Abby stumbled the last step or two in the water, Deidra's reaching hands caught only her bikini bottoms, stripping them down her legs, but Abby fell forward onto the bank for the score. I don't think she even realized what had happened in her excitement, for she jumped to her feet in celebration and tripped with the bikini around her feet and her shaved pussy in full view. Deidra grabbed the bikini and ran up to the pile of her top and Lynn's suit.

Abby ran back into the water to cheering and laughter. I wasn't prepared, though, for her to bring me the football. She handed me the ball, then hugged me and jumped up, wrapping her legs around me. Instinctively I grabbed and held her with my hands on her bare ass. I let go quickly, embarrassed, but she said, "I kind of liked that. You don't have to quit."

"What's going on, anyway? Why didn't you put your bikini back on?"

She giggled and rocked her pussy against my straining cock. "It's a new rule. 'If it comes off, it stays off.' It's kind of like our 'no-knots' rule." A quick kiss on the lips, and she was gone, leaving me holding the football and watching her cute ass as she walked back out of the water, ready for the second round. Seeing Lynn nude, with Abby bottomless next to her, and across the pond, seeing Deidra topless didn't make me want to hurry to toss the ball.

With the toss of the ball, the girls all charged for the water again.

This time, Abby didn't go for the ball, but caught up to Cheryl and pulled the strings on her top. "Told you I'd get you back!" she crowed, then dived under the water, grabbing at anyone's strings she could see. With the sudden distractions, Abby was able to grab the ball and flip it away to where Lynn was on the outside of the scrum. Lynn threw it toward the shore and a mad race was on to catch up to the ball. In her haste, though, Lynn accidentally threw it toward the wrong bank, and a now topless Cheryl caught up to it first and started out of the water.

Tamique caught her and tackled her at the edge of the water. Next thing I knew, there were five girls wrestling in the shallow water, trying to get the ball. Those who couldn't get to the ball were pulling strings, tugging at any cloth they could reach, and pulling at arms and legs or any other handhold they could get. It was by far better than any mudwrestling I had ever seen. A now nude Deidra finally got hold of the ball and staggered ashore, where she danced holding the ball aloft.

There was no way my straining Speedo could hold Little Toomas any longer, and it popped out, pressing the front of my trunks down. Fortunately, I was still in the water, where it wasn't obvious. My balls ached from all of the stimulation of the day.

Deidra stepped back into the water, which was dotted with floating bathing suit pieces, and made her way over to me with the football. I was so bemused by Deidra coming toward me with her bare breasts cresting the water and by the other topless girls that I forgot my own condition until Deidra reached me, pulling me into a hug, and she felt my exposed cock pressing into her belly.

"Oooh! Guess who has come out to play, girls," she crowed. A cheer went up from all of the others, and before I knew what was happening, they surged toward us. Deidra held me in a hug so that I couldn't get my arms down to try and cover myself. Next thing I knew, someone had gotten behind me and pulled my Speedo down my legs, and tugged it over my feet.

"Remember the rule! Anything that comes off, stays off!"

I don't know who said it, but I had four girls pressing nude breasts against me from four sides, and from the feel of things, there was only one bikini bottom still being worn. Lynn was treading water a few feet away grinning at me like a mule eating briars, if you catch my drift.

Totally perplexed, I didn't know what to do. I certainly couldn't run away, though I felt I was in the wrong in what was going on. After all, I was older than most of their fathers, and I had no business being sexually involved with any of them, let alone all of them. Lynn was bad enough, though we truly loved each other.

"It's what I told you, Toomas. We all want to spoil you tonight and have fun. Enjoy yourself." Lynn winked and blew me an air kiss. "We all fully intend to enjoy you." Meanwhile, the other four girls were rotating around me, taking turns feeling Little Toomas pressing up against themselves. I also found out it was Cheryl who was the only one still wearing half of her bikini.

"This has got to go!" she said when she moved around to the front, and she tugged it down. When she pressed against me, she moaned. "Please, can I have that tonight, Toomas? You have no idea how long I have wanted this." What was I to do?

"I guess we are going to have to cancel the rest of the football game," Lynn said. "After all, with the players all fraternizing with the referee, we can't expect him to call the game right, can we?" She laughed and winked at me again. "I think it's time to move on to the rest of the party." The girls started moving toward the beach, with Cheryl and Deidra pulling me along with them, each with an arm around my waist, and a boob snuggled against my chest. They both pulled my arm around their shoulder and set my hands on their other boob.

To call my feelings conspicuous when we walked up out of the water is a terrible understatement. Sure, the girls were all nude, too, but I had not been publicly nude since that one time Marja and I went to the wrong beach on our honeymoon. Marja thought it would be a hoot, and I certainly enjoyed seeing her, but I never got over the feeling of people looking at me.

Little Toomas started drooping, right away. Deidra noted it and whispered in my ear, "It's OK, Toomas. We just want to have fun. You have nothing to be ashamed of. Relax and enjoy yourself. None of us are hiding from you, either. In fact, I'm so turned on right now, I'm ready to jump you right here. I've had you, though, and these girls deserve a turn."

"These girls deserve a turn?" What was going on, anyhow? Was I supposed to have sex with all of these girls tonight? I never had any thoughts of doing anything of the sort, and I didn't want to now, either. Of course, I enjoyed looking at them, but I've never been one of those guys that wanted to boff every woman I saw. Before Deidra, I had only been intimate with Marja. I couldn't even think of another woman I had kissed, and now, Deidra is intimating sex with all of these girls?

"Just look at my nipples, Toomas. See how hard they are? They've been that way since I took my top off for you a while ago. I promise you, all of the others are the same way." Deidra saw me glance over at Lynn. "Don't worry about Lynn. She's OK with tonight, too. This is a one-time thing, and we want you to enjoy it. You mean so much to all of us."

I saw Lynn and Tamique spreading what looked like my bedspread out on the sand. When Tamique bent over straight-legged and I saw her pussy winking at me, Little Toomas stirred again, in spite of my trepidation. I'd never seen a pussy on a black girl before. I'm not a prude, obviously, but what Marja and I had was so real that porn was never of interest to me, and I never sought it out. Abby was standing by them, holding what looked like a bandana and a big smile on her face.

"Toomas, come on over here for the next game," she called out. "This is going to be so much fun!"

I limped toward her. My leg was tiring rapidly, and all I really wanted to do was to sit down.

"I need to blindfold you for this game. I know your leg is tiring, but you'll be lying down, so this shouldn't tire it further." She grinned at me really big before placing the folded bandanna over my eyes. I didn't understand why, but she tied it on the backside of my head from the front, with her breasts rubbing against my chest and Little Toomas brushing against her pussy. Well, I guess I do understand the "why," but it certainly wasn't the most efficient way! I've never been kissed while having a blindfold put on, either. Little Toomas was back on alert and my balls ached.

"OK, Toomas. Here's how this game works, that is if Abby is done making out with you. You'll lie down on the spread, and yes, it is the one from your bed. I got us a new one today." Fine time for her to tell me! "Now, once you are comfortable, I'll be the timer. Each girl will kneel by your head and lean over your face. You get one minute to see if you can guess who she is by feeling her boobs. You may use your hands and your mouth only, and you may not reach any further than her boobs. Now, we know you've checked all of us out ever since we've lived here, though you tried to be discreet. Tonight, we get to see how well you did."