Coppernicous Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That got a laugh from all of the girls, much to my embarrassment. It really wasn't as much that I tried to check them out as they flaunted themselves in front of me, but I guess I never did complain.

"By the way, I'm not in this contest. You'd better not miss knowing mine!" That brought another laugh.

Next thing I knew, something soft was brushing my lips. I opened my mouth and sucked in a nipple while reaching to caress two unseen breasts. When I felt the nipple harden on my tongue I groaned. The vibrations must have felt good, for I heard a gasp and moan in return. Abby. It had to be. I was pretty sure anyway, because she has the biggest nipples, but I knew I knew her voice, though she did her best to keep it quiet. All too soon, I heard, "Time," and the nipple was removed and the breasts drew away. I dropped my hands to the spread, only to feel a set of soft lips touch mine gently, and pull away.

Moments later, I heard rustling, then felt the tender touch of a nipple on my lips. My hands caressed two pillowy breasts while my tongue laved the nipple that I sucked between my lips.

She had small nipples, and I was certain this was Tamique, so I started humming "It's a Wonderful World," which I knew was what she and Rudy called "their song." I know the vibrations resonated far from her nipples from the gasp I heard, and everything was confirmed when she rested her cheek against the top of my head.

"I want to fuck you so badly," she whispered, "but I promised Rudy I wouldn't. But just you wait. I'm gonna rock your world."

I wasn't ready to let go of her nipple when Lynn called time, but then another nipple brushed my lips. Cheryl was easy to guess. Her nipples are slightly puffy, something that has fascinated me for the last four years. I had a lot of fun playing with them for the minute I had. I really wished Lynn gave me more time with each, for I was just getting started with each when time was up. As responsive as she was, I really think I could have gotten Cheryl off just by sucking on her nipples if I'd had a little more time.

My balls ached something fierce by the time the fourth nipple brushed my lips. A quick suck on her hard little nip and I knew Lynn was trying to fool me. She said she was not in the contest, but there was no question it was she who had taken a turn. Just to let her know I knew it was her I pulled her other nipple and twisted it the way she liked when she was really turned on and about to come. She confirmed it when her arms gave way and she dropped onto my face, nearly smothering me, then she went rigid and gasped as her orgasm overwhelmed her. I knew she had to have been really turned on well before now, and when hyper-stimulated, her nipples were quite sensitive. This wasn't the first time I had brought her to orgasm that way, though it was unusual.

"I guess time is up," she said with a shaky voice.

"I thought you weren't going to be in on the contest, honey?"

"I just had to be certain you would know me." She gave me a little kiss, then attacked my mouth with her lips, lying on top of me.

"Get a room!" I heard from the other girls with a lot of laughing.

"I plan to," was Lynn's reply. "OK, Toomas. Here's the last one."

"Good. I've been looking forward to this, Deidra! It's been a long time."

"What do you mean, 'a long time?'"

I'm not sure who it was, and I didn't waste any time worrying about it, for Deidra's nipple brushed my lips, and I sucked it in and attacked it with my tongue as I remembered she liked.

"It has been too long a time," she gasped and pressed her tit into my face. I know with a little more time I could have gotten her off, too, but in a moment, it seemed, Lynn was calling time.

Deidra pulled the blindfold off while I still had a nipple in my mouth, then pulled it out and replaced it with a lip-lock before throwing a leg across me. Her juices smeared on Little Toomas, blending in with the pre-cum I had flowing down it. "I want so badly just to fuck you silly, you . . . , you . . . , oh, you know what I mean." Her arms snaked around my neck and she nearly smothered me between her breasts. "I love you, Toomas," she whispered into my ear, and then, all too soon for me, she crawled off. "Got something in my eye," she said, as she rubbed it. I know what it was, for it seemed I had the same thing in mine, too.