Coppernicous Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But what if I get turned on. There's no way to hide it."

A devilish smile from Lynn, another caress, and a kiss on the cheek came before she whispered in my ear, "I know. Hurry up, the girls are all waiting by now, I'm sure."

"It's not even lined." It was a weak response, and I knew it.

"I know. I think you'll look delicious."

***********

Lynn drove me to the pond, where we found the other four girls already had a bonfire going. Someone had some music going, or at least what passed for music to the girls, and they were all dancing around the fire. I felt totally conspicuous in what passed for a bathing suit. I didn't have to worry about showing anything, at least not yet, for Little Toomas was shriveled up and bashful, but looking at the girls dancing about in their bikinis didn't portend good things if I didn't want to be embarrassed before the night was over. I had thought Lynn's new suit was small, but it wasn't the only small one. Not one of the girls had on anything more than strings and little patches.

I stepped off of the cart and pulled my arm crutches to myself and started toward the fire.

"Hey, look at that new bathing suit!" Deidra is so irrepressible. Of course, a bunch of catcalls and whistles followed, and before I knew it, all of the girls were gathered round and I was a spectacle as they all had to check me out from all sides, mockingly in fun.

"You know that is all you are allowed to wear when you are down here at the pond, now, don't you? Don't even think about getting any more of those board shorts." Deidra slipped an arm around my waist and pulled my arm around her neck. "I think you can leave those crutches here for the night, can't you? We'll help you if you need it, but you've been doing much better from what Sarah and Kim told me about your therapy."

"I can go little distances okay, but I'm concerned about the sand."

"I don't think you have a thing to worry about." With that, Lynn took the other side and we started to the fire.

Someone had brought a beach chair down for me, which made me happy. Trying to get up from one of the logs we normally used for seats didn't seem to be a very good idea to me. I sat, and Abby was there with a beer in hand for me. When she handed it to me, she knelt down in front and looked up. "I never saw your scar before, Toomas." She reached a finger tentatively to my upper inner thigh and stroked the indentation. I saw tears pooling in her eyes. "I'm so glad you weren't killed. I know you've always been there for us, this class especially. The other classes don't know how terrifying it was when we had the fire, but then this . . . it really shows how much you love us."

Abby bent down and kissed the scar, much to my amazement. None of the girls other than Lynn had seen it, because of the length of my board shorts. Now with the Speedos on, it was plainly visible. When Abby kissed the scar, her cheek brushed against my package, causing me to blush crimson. I really wasn't comfortable having her kissing me that close, and I wasn't sure what Lynn was going to think about it.

"It's nothing. I'd have done the same for anyone in my house."

"I know, but it was us, and it is far from nothing. Who knows who would have been hurt if you hadn't been there for us." Next, she leaned in and hugged me, and being between my legs, she pressed fully against me with her belly, and her breasts pressed on mine. Much as I didn't want to, I started stirring.

Abby pushed herself to her feet, but I found Cheryl and Tamique leaning over the arms on my chair. Cheryl leaned in and rested her breast on my shoulder as she reached down to rub a fingertip over my scar. "I knew it was bad, Toomas, but I didn't realize just how close it was. What would we have done if we lost you?"

"Oh, that would have been no problem. The university has a contract on the place, and the first right of refusal. You'd have been okay."

Cheryl drew back, and having my attention, looked me in the eyes. "That's not what I meant, and you know it. You are special to us, to me. There's not one of us girls that doesn't love you." Tears were dripping from her eyes, and she stooped to envelope me in a hug. It seemed I was in for a 'hero' night, whether I wanted it or not, and I didn't.

"There's not one of you I don't love in return, Cheryl, but I'm nothing special. I just did what needed to be done, what your father or your brother would have done in my place."

"But you aren't my father or my brother. Do you know why none of us except for Tamique are seeing anyone? It's because you have ruined us for guys. We all are looking for a Toomas of our own, and there just aren't any to be had."

"Now there, you are wrong. I'm nothing special. I just try to treat you with respect, as you deserve."

That got a little giggle from her, though she sniffed in the middle of her giggle. "I know. Even when we teased you and tried to get your attention. You have no idea how many nights we went back to our rooms after swimming with you, or a cookout or something else and dreamed of you, or did more, imagining it was you." She stopped and dropped her face, blushing. Then, she took me totally by surprise by kissing me fiercely, with passion. "You have no idea how long I've been wanting to do that. There's not one of us that wouldn't have given you anything you wanted, any time you wanted, but you never acted like you wanted us. We knew you did, though. You couldn't hide how much we got to you."

Her hand dropped to my thigh again, and she stroked it up and down, rubbing the scar. She was getting too close for comfort, and she knew it. I saw her staring at Little Toomas and she grinned when he started to stir. "Thank you," she whispered in my ear, and her breath tickled me, giving goosebumps on my arm. "I hope I'm able to find someone like you someday. In the meantime, enjoy yourself tonight. This night is for you."

Tamique knelt between my knees as Cheryl stepped aside. "I just gotta say thank you, too, Toomas. Rudy has got a lotta livin' up to do if he's gonna be the kind of husband you was. I tol' him he's gotta have you standin' up with him at the weddin'. Ain't no gettin' round that. Course, he said he wanted you to, 'cause of what you did for him gettin' him hired on so easy. You know, that boy looks up to you like a father? He never knew his own father, an' I think he done made a good choice."

Tamique normally spoke only in perfectly cultured English. It was only around us, and then only when totally relaxed that she lapsed into a more urban dialect. She said she had to speak better than everyone else to be considered equal. Ridiculous, I know, but unfortunately, it's only too true.

"I didn't do anything for Rudy. He earned everything square on his own."

"Uh huh, but he done it by watchin' you. He ain't who he was when I first got to knowin' him as a freshman. I'm owin' you twice, now. I'm owin' you for him, and I'm owin' you for this." She, too, rubbed the scar gently. "My own daddy got shot for the five dollars he had in his pocket when I was just a little girl. You didn't have to stand up to that punk, but you did it for us, and I'll be forever grateful, no matter what you say."

Tamique held me tight and kissed me on the cheek. "If'n I wasn't in love with Rudy, I'd be givin' Lynn a fight for you. Our first son will carry your name, and I hope he grows up to be the man his namesake is." She leaned back to look me in the eye, though she didn't loosen the hug. "By the way, Rudy knows all about this party, and he said to tell you to have fun." She kissed me on the lips then, and her kiss was every bit as passionate as Cheryl's had been. I'd never kissed a black girl before, but I found it to be every bit as exhilarating as any of the others had been.

Deidra wrapped her arms around me from behind as Tamique stood, and pillowed her boobs around my neck. Her hands roamed on my chest and abdomen, much closer to my miniscule bathing suit than I found comfortable. I was already starting to sport a bulge, and there wasn't much more room for bulging before I was going to really embarrass myself.

"Nice swimsuit," Deidra breathed in my ear. "That looks almost good enough to eat." I felt the tip of a tongue travel around the rim of my ear, and goosebumps popped out all down my arm and leg. "Oh! I never saw your scar before!" Her arm reached down for my leg, but from her vantage point, it was a bit of a stretch for her, especially since she reached with the off hand. The edge of her hand brushed against Little Toomas, I'm not sure how accidentally, as she stroked the scar.

"I'm so glad you didn't get killed that night, Toomas. Good partners are hard to come by." She squeezed me with her free arm. "Besides, I kind of love you, ya know?" The next thing I knew, Deidra had stepped around the chair and settled in my lap with her arms around my neck.

So much of the time, Deidra is flippant and teasing that one had no idea there was anything serious going on. This time, the tears dripping down my neck left no doubt of her emotions. I hugged her to me and tried to settle her down, and of course, my hands were on her soft skin, rubbing gently for solace. That was not what Little Toomas needed right then. Deidra felt him growing and squirmed a little against him and giggled through her tears. "I've gotta get a napkin or something, but I think somebody likes this." She sat up and wiped her eyes with her fingers before leaning into me with a gentle kiss.

"Thank you so much for what you've done for all of us, not just me. Of course, I thank you for me, but all of us want to say 'thank you' tonight." Suddenly, she threw her arms about my head and pulled it between her breasts in a hug. "Oh, but I love you, Toomas. Maybe not quite like Lynn does, but I love you." She turned her chest to and fro a couple of times, rubbing her boobs across my face. "That's just to hold you until I can do it right. Now, I've got to get that tissue before I let my nose run all over you. I told myself I wasn't going to cry, but when I saw that scar, I did."

She jumped to her feet and hurried over to the table for a napkin while Lynn pulled on my hand to get me up. "The fire's ready for hotdogs, now, honey. From the looks of your suit, it looks like you've got a brat in it. Better not let somebody try to roast it for you." She giggled and pulled me into a hug. "I love you, Toomas. I hope you have fun tonight. The girls all want to spoil you. Let them. I'm good with it."

I still had no idea what in the world she meant.

***********

Abby danced up to me as I stood by the condiment table dressing my hot dog. I felt her breasts press against my back when she wrapped her arms about me and hugged. "This is so fun! I'm glad we get you to ourselves tonight, Toomas."

I managed to keep the mustard on the hot dog, but it was hard to focus on what I was doing. Fortunately, she didn't stay there long.

"Can I get you a beer?"

"Thanks." Saving the steps to the cooler seemed like a good idea. I edged over to my chair and sat down. I had no more than seated myself when I heard a yell from over at the cooler. Abby was standing there with an open beer in each hand, trying hard not to spill them, but also trying to get away from Cheryl, who had a handful of ice, shoving it into her bra.

"I'll get you for this!" but Cheryl just laughed and stepped quickly away, leaving Abby to hurry over to me with the beers.

"Here, Toomas. Take mine, too, please." As soon as she got the beers out of her hands she dug the ice from her top, and I'm certain I saw a nipple in the contortions. Abby shivered and rubbed her breasts briskly, before resettling the bra in place. "Wow. That was nippy," she said and sat down.

Nippy, indeed. Her nipples threatened to punch holes through the top, and I thought I could make out just a bit of brown through the fabric where the ice had dampened it.

I took a bite of my hot dog and tried not to stare. I know Abby noticed my eyes, for I saw a little grin from the corner of my eye. "Sorry," I muttered through a napkin as I wiped mustard from my lips.

"It's OK, Toomas. Quit trying to be a gentleman all the time. We don't mind you looking. We kind of like to look, too, you know." She gave me a saucy grin and glanced down at the bulge in my Speedo.

I know I was beet red with embarrassment. "It isn't right for me to be perving at you girls that way."

"What if we want you to look?" Abby leaned into me and pressed her cheek against my head. "Poor Toomas. You have all of us girls teasing you all the time, but you still try to be so proper." She leaned back again. "You really don't understand, do you? We can't walk across campus, go to the mall, or walk down the street, without getting all kinds of trash talk from guys who just look at us like we're fresh meat, so when you treat us so differently, and you show how much you really care about us," she dropped her hand to my scar and stroked my thigh around it. "Well, then it makes things different."

Her hand was much too close to personal territory for comfort, and it felt much too nice.

"Hey everybody! Gather 'round over here!" Lynn was standing on one of the tables.

We made our way over slowly.

"I thought it would be a good idea to have a little end of the year competition between the two teams represented here tonight." Though they weren't always paired together, most of the time, Deidra and Abby were a team in beach volleyball, and Tamique and Cheryl usually played with each other. "We've got a couple of games before we hit the pond, or whatever. You know, we need some icebreakers to get everybody interacting together."

Lynn looked over at me. "Toomas, we need a judge for this." She picked up a bunch of bananas and started breaking them apart and passing them around. "Here's how this works. You girls peel the bananas. Be certain you don't break or crack them."

Next, she put a plastic container on the table. "Now, when you have your banana peeled, you will dip it carefully into this chocolate sauce until the tip of your banana touches the bottom. It's six inches." She gave them a nasty grin. "You probably won't know how to handle that much. When I say start, you will pull your banana out of the chocolate. You will have five minutes to clean the chocolate off of the banana with your mouth, but you may not bite the banana or break it. If you do, you are disqualified. Toomas, you will judge them on three criteria: cleanest banana, best technique, and least chocolate on their faces."

"Only six inches? Hooey, I got it made!" Tamique crowed. "I'm used to a lot bigger than that, and I ain't talkin' no bananas, neither." That got everybody laughing.

"On your marks, set, go!" The girls all pulled their bananas from the chocolate and started slurping to keep it from running off the banana and onto their faces or dripping onto their bikinis. Once they had the runniest part of it off of the banana, they began licking and sucking on them. Tamique was the first to try to deep throat it, and she nearly got it all in while looking at me and moaning. The others followed suit, not necessarily trying to take it all, but began sucking on the end of the banana, sliding it in and out of their mouths suggestively, while trying to get as much off as possible. Abby was the first to break hers, and was out of the competition.

"I'm used to something harder that doesn't break off on me," she said and winked at me. I was already trying desperately not to get hard watching the girls as they licked and slurped on their bananas."

Lynn called time, and the girls all held out their bananas for my inspection. Tamique won it easily. "I ain't never sucked on anything white like that before." She licked her lips and smiled at me. "I might take a likin' to it. If you ever spill any chocolate, you just give me a call, Toomas, an' I'll take care of it for you." I felt a definite lurch in my Speedo. Tamique held up her banana and gave it a long lick from end to end and winked.

"OK, now for a three-legged race." After the groans, Lynn continued. "This time, you will be playing a more adult-appropriate version, though." Lynn gave me a little wink, then tossed hair scrunchies to the two teams.

"Decide which leg you want tied together and put this around the ankles while I get the rest of your equipment ready." Lynn opened a small travel bag she had brought down to the swimming pond with her and pulled out a baggie of binder clips. "OK, now. This is what separates the little girls from the women." She stepped behind Tamique and Cheryl. "Hold still, now, girls." She pulled the ends of a bra string from each girl together and fastened them with a binder clip. She then did the same with one of the upper bra strings, and then did the same with the bikini.

"I'd suggest you stand still, unless you are wearing more than you want to." Tamique started to swat at her, but she stopped when she felt a string pulling.

It took only moments for Lynn to connect the strings for Abby and Deidra, and then she threw in the clincher. "And that isn't all! For this race, you also get to carry an egg in a spoon." She pulled four soup spoons from her travel bag and four eggs. "You have one minute to decide how you want to coordinate your pace. Plan wisely!"

With that, Lynn sauntered over to me and sat on my knee. "I told you tonight was going to be fun." Her grin was about to split her face.

"What's all of this about, anyway?"

"We seniors all wanted to have a fun time with you, and tonight was a good night to do it. We have you to ourselves, and the girls all wanted to show you how much they appreciate you and what you have done for all of us. They also just wanted to unwind and relax a little bit. It's been a trying semester for all of us. So, you just have fun and enjoy yourself. It's all good, and it all stays here." She leaned over and kissed me on the forehead and then bounced up.

"Ready? Link your inside arms together. You go down the beach to that log at the other end, go around the log, and come back. The prize is an extra beer for the winners. Oh, if you drop your egg, you have to stop and pick it up before continuing, but you have to use your spoon to pick it up. You may not unlink your inner arms. On your marks, Go!"

Lynn sat on my knee again and giggled. "I don't know if you noticed, but with both hands and arms occupied, they can't retie any strings that come loose. And, with eggs to carry and watch, they are quite likely to forget about the person they are tied to."

"You are devious, aren't you? It's almost as if you want me to see them naked or something."

That brought out a giggle, and then another when Deidra dropped her egg and had to try to pick it up while maintaining her link to Abby. Both girls had to bend over carefully, and their asses pointed my way was in no manner unsightly. Deidra had no more than scooped up her egg when Abby lost hers, leading to more bending, wiggling, and contorting before the two of them tried to hurry down the beach to catch up with Tamique and Cheryl.

"It's not so much that I want you to see them naked as I just don't care. Don't worry, they really won't care either, although they will probably be embarrassed to have it happen this way." She giggled again when Tamique stumbled in the loose sand and nearly dropped her egg. She dropped to one knee, and in the process pulled the knot loose on Cheryl's top, and nearly pulled her bikini strings undone.

"Oh, but this is getting rich!" Lynn reached down and stroked my growing cock. I had to do something to reposition, or I was going to be embarrassing myself, too.

"Stop it! Are you trying to expose me, too?"

A wink. "I really wouldn't mind, and I know the girls won't either."

"Yeah, but I would." Lynn just giggled and stroked me once more.