Cosplay Bingo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,974 Followers

True to her word, there was no offer of reciprocation from 7 of 9. She pulled one of her boots off, worked her thong from the tangle of her costume and flipped it over to Nikki.

‘That was quite wonderful. Thank you.’

‘You’re very welcome,’ Nikki replied.

‘Can you help me get back into this please?’

Nikki was more than happy to help her dress again. Sliding the slinky second skin back over her body was almost as erotic as peeling it off her in the first place.

Dressed, they bid each other goodbye and Nikki realised that she hadn’t even managed to remove a single item of clothing. With an amused sigh, she stuffed the girl’s nice white cotton thong in her bag and left the change room. Time for her next target!

~~~~~~~

‘So I have a question,’ Ivy said to Brad as they walked through the convention.

‘What's that?’

‘How are you going to prove that you've really marked off one of your bingo thingies?’

‘Um, that's where the panties come into it.'

'Oh well, that's pretty easy. If that's all you need to do I could just go buy a few pairs and you could claim you'd picked them up from different girls!'

'Yeah, but I couldn't quite cheat like that. As silly as it sounds, I just couldn't manage it.'

'Oh you're way too good,' Ivy laughed.

'Hey! Brad!' Both Brad and Ivy turned to find out who had called out to him.

'Who's that?' Ivy hissed quietly to him as she approached.

‘That's Nikki,’ he whispered.

‘Hey Nikki,’ Brad said, desperately trying to keep his eyes from surveying all the flesh that she had on display.

'Damn,’ he heard Ivy say under her breath.

‘Hi Nikki,’ Brad said as she came closer. ‘Nikki, I'd like you to meet Ivy.’

‘Hey Ivy, nice to meet you,’ Nikki replied. Brad couldn't help it but notice the way that Nikki's eyes lingered on Ivy's breasts.

‘And you're Nikki,’ Ivy replied. ‘I've been hearing a bit about you.’

'Oh really?’ Nikki replied, surprised and curious.

‘Yeah, I hear you like games.’

Brad gaped at Ivy. He certainly hadn't been about to mention the game in front of Nikki.

‘Oh? Does this mean that you're in the game Brad?’ Nikki asked with a genuine smile.

‘He certainly is,’ Ivy replied. 'Or at least he's not going to go home with a blank bingo sheet.'

Brad squirmed as Ivy held his arm possessively and Nikki started to eye him off, seemingly reassessing him.

‘Well I'm pleased to hear that, it makes the whole thing a lot more fun,’ Nikki said.

‘Its ok Nikki, I doubt either Jane or John will even go close to beating you and I think that I'm going to be more than happy with the one check mark I have,’ Brad chimed in, smiling at Ivy.

‘How have you gone so far Nikki?’ Ivy asked, ‘Can I see your Bingo card?'

Nikki grinned and pulled her card from her purse.

'I think I like this girl Brad!’ Nikki said, unfolding the paper and showing two squares checked off.

‘Wow, I'm impressed, it's only early,’ Ivy commented.

‘Well there's so many options here, I've decided to be picky,’ Nikki said. Ivy had to suppress her honest reaction. She was actually quite shocked to think that Nikki seemed to think that having had more than two of her bingo encounters crossed off already was a reasonable expectation.

‘So what characters did you do to tick off those squares?’ Ivy inquired. Brad hung around nervously, not quite sure of what to think of the fact that Ivy was so casually discussing the whole bingo thing with Nikki.

‘Well, I started with the Silver Surfer, so that took care of Marvel and then I managed to take care of the Trekkie.’

‘What Trekkie did you do? Brad asked curiously.

‘Well she told me she was 7 of 9 what ever that meant. I wasn't convinced but she was hot enough that I figured if I had sex with her and it wasn't on the card, then who cares.’

‘If you got a photo I could tell you if she really was or not,’ Brad offered.

Nikki grinned.

‘Of course I got a photo! I intend to win this fair and square, so I have to have proof.'

She pulled out her phone and brought up her photos. The first one was a photo of Nikki standing next to a very hot girl dressed as 7 of 9.

‘Yep, that takes care of your Star Trek,' Brad said. ‘It doesn't seem fair that you go pull a hot chick instead of some nerdy guy dressed as Spock.’

'Well I didn't say I was going to do this with just any grub that threw themselves at me,’ Nikki laughed in return.

‘And did you get her panties?’ Ivy asked.

‘Oh yeah,’ Nikki laughed, ‘So if you see a chick in a skin tight blue onesie with a wet patch that's probably my fault. She reached into her purse and pulled out a nude coloured thong.

‘And we know that this came from her how?’ Ivy asked, going where Brad would never have dared.

Nikki swiped her finger across her phone and brought up the next photo. It was a picture of Nikki sucking on a breast.

'Damn, that's pretty convincing evidence,' Ivy laughed.

‘And here's the silver surfer,' Nikki said, scrolling back through her phone and showing Ivy the shots that had been taken.

‘Well damn, I bet he walked away happy!’

‘So Brad, got any evidence of marking yours off yet?' Nikki asked.

‘He doesn't yet, but only because I swallowed it,' Ivy replied.

Brad nearly died.

‘Go Brad!’ Nikki said, punching him on the arm.

‘Right, that is definitely the cue to get out of here,’ Brad replied, red as a beet.

‘Yeah, those condoms aren't going to buy themselves,' Ivy laughed.

‘I like this girl Brad,’ Nikki said with a grin.

‘Well she's my Game of Thrones, you'll have to find your own!’ he said, taking Ivy's arm and leading her away.

'You know she could well be your Star Wars,’ Ivy suggested to Brad as they made their way out of the conference hall.

‘Nuh uh, she's my sister's friend and that's all its ever likely to be,' Brad said to her.

‘Unless I lured her into it for you?'

‘No way! I could never do that,' Brad said.

‘What? A threesome?'

‘Well, yeah and certainly not with Nikki,' Brad replied.

‘Huh, I thought you'd jump at the chance,’ Ivy replied.

'Well I know its a common fantasy and all, but the reality is that I just well, I feel lucky enough that I've found you and I'm not ready to share.’

'You're so fucking cute, but you know nothing Jon Snow.'

~~~~~~~

Nikki set off from her meet with Brad both surprised and impressed. She'd always thought he was a bit cute and when he'd come out in his Jon Snow costume, she'd been seriously tempted to turn him into her Game of Thrones conquest. After all, by the end of the day it was likely that he wouldn't have marked anything off his bingo card and she could do it without fear of losing to him. The real problem that she faced was that he was Jane's brother and Jane had made it pretty clear that unless Nikki was going to treat him like the love of her life and never hurt him, she wasn't to go there. It had always been enough to keep her from the quick fuck that she would have enjoyed with him.

She surveyed the crowd, occasionally posing for some of the photos that people kept asking to have taken with her. She wondered which square she should tick off next. Should she go with another guy or girl?

A passing Batman caught her attention and she thought maybe it was time to knock DC comics off of her list, but the codpiece that he was wearing put her off. There was no telling what the real package might be like. She kept looking until she found a Flash who was filling out his costume nicely. She was tempted by a couple of girls dressed as Wonder Woman, but decided that cock was the order of the moment.

‘So tell me, do you do everything ultra fast?' she said to him as she came to stand next to him.

‘Excuse me?' he asked, turning to face her. He did a bit of a double take when he saw who was talking to him. His eyes lingered on her body.

‘I asked if you do everything ultra fast but given the way you just checked me out, I guess not.’

‘Maybe I just checked you out a thousand times though,’ he replied smiling.

'You think? Well if you did, maybe I need to move on.’

‘Move on?’

‘Yeah, what sort of cock loving girl wants 'a flash' in their bed?’ she said with a wink.

‘Oh, and that's some sort of possibility?’ he asked.

‘If you can slow yourself down appropriately, then I have a mission that you can help me with.’

‘Well if you need a superhero, I'm well equipped,' he suggested.

‘Well my mission is rather simple, but you should have the right equipment. I have to have a sexual encounter with someone from each of the categories on my cosplay bingo card and I've decided that you're my DC.’

‘Really, well what if I don't feel like being a mark on a card?’

‘Then I'll just go find my Batman,’ Nikki said, making as if to move off.

‘Well let's not be hasty. I have a little time in my schedule,’ he said, moving to follow her as she turned away.

‘Well to get back to our original point, I want more than 'a little time,'' Nikki teased.

‘Oh don't worry, it's only a manner of speech,’ he said.

‘So what are the rules?' he asked when they were ensconced together in the change room.

‘Well, I want you to take some photos of me with your cock in me so that I have proof of our liaison, but you don't get to take any of your own. And no names. That's about it.’

‘Really, that leaves a bit of scope,’ he grinned.

‘Well, don't go getting too ridiculous on me and if I say stop, you'd better fucking do it,’ Nikki warned him.

‘Fair enough.’

With that said, Flash stepped in close to Nikki and ran a finger along the seam of her costume, feeling her soft flesh. Nikki smiled at him and reached for his crotch, rubbing him, feeling his cock harden under the attention. Flash ran his fingers around Nikki's back and quickly released the ties so that he was able to free her breasts. Nikki grinned at him as he pulled the top away and grabbed them in his hands. She continued to stroke his cock, happy to find that he did indeed have sufficient equipment to meet her needs.

‘So tell me Leia, you're dressed as a slave, does that turn you on at all?’ Flash asked her.

‘I've experimented once or twice and I haven't been disappointed yet,’ Nikki told him.

Flash ran his hands down Nikki's arms, taking them behind her back as he did so, bending his head to suck at her left tit. Nikki found herself with both hands held behind her back. She knew that if she chose she could easily break his grip, but she chose to go along with the suggested hold.

Flash tugged at her arms, pulling them further away from her back, causing her to arch her back, thrusting her breasts toward him. He went from nipple to nipple, his teeth and lips pulling and nipping at them, making them harder and harder, drawing them from her breasts and drawing appreciative moans from her throat.

‘I think you really do like it,’ he grinned, pushing her back toward the chair in the corner of the room. Nikki went with his push until she found herself seated. Flash moved behind her, using her bikini top to tie her hands to the chair.

‘If you say Jabba,’ I'll stop everything,’ he whispered in her ear.

‘Got it,’ Nikki replied. She tested her bonds and found that if she wanted to escape she would actually be in trouble. She knew she was mad for letting this happen, but also found it incredibly erotic to surrender herself to a complete stranger. At least he'd given her a safe word. That was a good sign.

Flash reached under the maroon cloth that hung in front and back of her costume as if to remover her panties, but found that she wasn't wearing any. He pulled the back section out of the way so that her bare butt was on the plastic seat.

‘Hmm, I bet you must be the only Slave Leia brave enough to go without underwear under this thing,’ he said with a grin. He pulled her butt forward to the edge of the seat and looked around for something to tie her legs to the chair. He considered her slave chain, but it wasn't real. In the end, he removed his pants, his erect cock springing free before he used them to secure her further. Stepping up to Nikki, he took her hands in his head and brought his cock to her mouth.

‘Open,’ he instructed.

Nikki obeyed, opening her mouth wide. He slid his cock across her tongue, pushing it deep into her mouth and holding it there. When he sensed that she was about to gag, he pulled out before thrusting back inside again. He repeated the move several times, his cock getting more and more lubricated with each entry into her mouth. Then he started fucking her, sliding his cock back and forth into her mouth whilst he held her head.

‘Don't forget to take some photos,’ Nikki gasped when she was given a moment. She told him her phone pin and he picked it up and stood back. He took photos of her tied to the chair in her dishevelled costume. He ran his cock back into her mouth and took some photos while he fucked her face.

Nikki was dripping wet, needing his cock in her pussy.

‘Fuck me Flash, I need your cock,’ she said to him.

‘Beg.’

‘Please, please fuck me, I beg you sir, I want you to fuck me please!’

Instead of fucking her, he knelt before her and ran his tongue over her pussy. Nikki moaned at the delightful contact on her bare pussy lips, thrusting her hips forward as much as she could within her restraints. Flash settled in, working his tongue in and out and all around her wet slit. It was a big tease and Nikki needed more. She begged him again and again to fuck her, but he just kept licking.

Eventually he settled his tongue on her clit, rubbing it back and forth, applying firm, steady, confident pressure until she was squirming on her seat and begging him not to stop instead of to fuck her. She could feel the imminent orgasm and squealed loudly when it washed over her body, leaving her convulsing in her bonds. She could feel the juices from her pussy between her butt cheeks on the chair.

The Flash untied her, but took her chain in his hand, commanding her to kneel before the chair.

Nikki did as instructed.

‘Clean it,’ he said simply, nodding toward the glistening juices on the chair.

‘No,’ she said defiantly, looking from his erect, unused cock to his face. He grinned at her response.

‘No?’ he asked, pulling her head down toward the chair by the chain.

‘No,’ she repeated, turning her head to the side. He put his other hand on her head and pushed it down until her cheek was mashed against her juices. With her held down with his left hand, he flipped the back section of her costume away and then took the plastic chain in his right. He grabbed it toward the end and then swung the last piece of it against her butt, whipping her with it.

‘Ow!’ Nikki said, surprised by the sting of the chain on her naked bum.

He whipped her several times.

‘Clean it,’ he said, eyeing off the red marks that the chain had left on her bare buttocks.

‘Yes Sir,’ she said, submitting. He held her head in place at first, watching her tongue snake out from the side of her mouth to lick at the plastic. It wasn't very effective, but it was symbolic. He removed his hand and grabbed the chain close to her neck again, pulling her face first to the chair, where she licked enthusiastically at the mess her pleasure had left behind.

When he was satisfied, Flash took her hands, drew them in front of her around the chair and tied her again so that she was kneeling on the floor, hugging it but unable to move. With her secure, he moved behind her and took the chain in his hand again, pulling her head back this time as he rubbed his cock between her legs, sliding it along the lips of her pussy.

‘Now what did you want me to do?’ he asked.

‘Please fuck me,’ she said.

‘So polite. What a good girl you are Leia.’ He grabbed his cock and aimed it at her glistening hole. He thrust forward and unceremoniously jammed it inside. Nikki grunted as he slid his cock home and then started plundering her pussy. Hard and fast he fucked her over and again, pulling on the chair, drawing her head back as she did so.

Nikki thought that this would be it, that he would use her from behind, fill her with cum and be on his way, but apparently he wasn't finished. He thrust inside her and held, but he wasn't cumming. She felt something wet dribble down over her anus and gasped when a finger was thrust into her bum.

‘Do you like that my little slave?’ he asked.

‘Oh yes sir,’ Nikki replied as he worked it in and out. He didn't leave it there long though before pulling out and dribbling saliva over her anus again. Then his cock was withdrawn from her pussy and rubbed back and forth across her tight, puckered little hole.

‘You want this don't you?’

‘Yes, she said.

‘Then ask for it.’

‘Please Sir, please put your cock in my bum,’ she said.

‘Gladly,’ he replied and pushed his cock against her butt hole.

Nikki pushed back, feeling his hard cock as it squeezed inside. She felt him pull back and then push hard again. Within a few moments his cock was sliding deep into her anus. She groaned and moaned and pushed and felt him respond enthusiastically as he fucked her.

He didn't last too long and then thrust himself home and squirted cum deep in her anus.

‘Oh fuck yes!' Nikki cried out as she felt his warm seed erupt in her bottom.

'I think what you mean to say is thank you,’ the Flash laughed in response to her cry.

'Thank you Sir,’ Nikki replied demurely.

‘Nah, thank you Leia, this is definitely the best thing that could ever happen at this convention!'

Nikki wadded a tissue from her handbag between her butt cheeks after the Flash had left her alone in the change room. She carefully made her way to the ladies toilet so that she could clean up properly. Although it wouldn't worry her too much, she didn't really want to be seen walking around the convention with cum running down her legs!

~~~~~~~

John wandered the convention in his Darth Vader outfit, checking out every Slave Leia that passed, each time hoping to find Nikki. So far he hadn't had any luck finding her, nor had he managed to mark off any of his bingo squares. He was starting to realise that Darth Vader might have been a good choice to hide his face (and because he already had the costume) but that it wasn't really sexy. He was just starting to think about getting changed back into his Green Lantern costume when he spied Nikki. She was talking to another girl dressed as Slave Leia and a guy dressed up as Luke Skywalker. He made his way over there, hoping to get to listen in.

‘Here comes the party pooper,’ he heard the guy dressed as Luke say as he neared them.

‘Pardon,’ he asked, surprised that the guy had said anything. After all, he had no idea who this guy was.

‘Darth Vader, the universe's party pooper,’ Luke laughed.

‘Oh, sorry Son, I certainly wasn't intending to spoil any parties,’ John replied, his Darth Vader helmet altering the sound to give him the villain's creepy voice and laboured breathing.

‘Son, this is your Dad?’ Nikki asked incredulously.

John and the other two laughed hard at Nikki's question. It was a few moments before any of them could answer the bewildered looking Nikki.

‘No, it's not my Dad,’ Luke eventually answered, ‘I don't even know this guy. In Star Wars, Darth Vader is Luke's Dad and Leia is Luke's sister.

‘Oh!’ Nikki said, belatedly wrapping her head around the fact.

‘I can't believe that you came here dressed as Leia and didn't know that!’ the other Slave Leia answered.

‘Oh well I just went for what I thought was the sexiest costume I could find,’ she answered simply.

‘You're probably the only one here that would ever say that,' John told her. 'Even the other girls that have dressed as a sexy Leia usually at least have some sort of affinity for the character.'

‘Sexy huh? Thanks,’ the other Leia grinned.

‘As if you didn't know,’ the guy dressed as Luke said, rolling his eyes.

nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,974 Followers