Cosplay Bingo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,974 Followers

‘So why did you want the sexiest costume?' John asked Nikki, sensing an opening.

‘Oh its for a crazy game that my friends and I are playing.’

‘Sexy costume, crazy game, I'm lost,’ the other Leia said.

Nikki gave them the run down of her Cosplay bingo and how it had all come to transpire.

‘No fucking way,’ Luke said. ‘You can't be serious?'

‘Oh I'm very serious. See, here's my bingo card,’ she said, showing them the card with the two comic houses and Star Trek crossed out.

‘You mean you've already crossed three off your card?’ Leia asked, clearly shocked.

‘Holy fuck!' John said, taking that information in.

‘I see you haven't managed Star Wars yet,’ Luke said suggestively.

'Not yet. Why? Are you offering?'

'Don't you dare!’ the other Leia said, slapping him on the arm.’

'Hey back off, you're my Sister, not my girlfriend,’ Luke said to her.

'She's your real life sister?’ John asked, using the mask to his advantage as he checked out her body.

‘Yeah, not just a cos-play sister,’ Leia laughed.

‘Oh Good!' Nikki exclaimed, ‘I thought she was your girlfriend.

‘Huh, he should be so lucky,’ Leia teased.

‘Well if you're open to offers, you could always come to the dark side,’ John offered quickly.

‘Oh are you black?’ Nikki asked, her eyes lighting up a bit.

‘No, its a figure of speech from the movies,’ John replied.

‘I think I offered first,’ Luke protested.

‘Doesn't mean she chose you,’ John replied smugly.

‘What if I want to have some crazy fun and have sex with someone in the same costume and pretend I'm doing myself?' Nikki asked, turning to the other Leia.

‘No way! Not happening,’ the other Leia warned her with a giggle.

‘Damn,’ Nikki smiled at her. ‘You were my first choice.’ She turned from one guy to the other, taking each of them in and then made them an offer.

‘I tell you what, why don't we just do something a little different. I’m horny, I'll take both of you.’

The two guys looked at each other, both unsure while the other Slave Leia's jaw hit the floor again, gob smacked that the offer was even on the table. Each of the boys then looked at Nikki, taking their time to assess her hot body.

John was the first to agree. He'd wanted Nikki so badly for so long now that he was prepared to have her on whatever terms she offered; including sharing her with another dude. He hoped that the other guy would pull out and that he'd then be left to satisfy her himself, but unfortunately for him, the other guy said yes as well.

‘That's it, I disown you you pervert,’ the other Leia said to her brother. John expected to the girl walk away after the outburst, but she hung around, clearly not impressed with her brother. Nikki lead the two of them into the nearest change room.

‘So here's my rules,’ Nikki said as she pulled the curtain closed behind them. ‘No Names and if I say stop, you stop, no matter what you're doing or how close to cumming you are. That's pretty much it. Oh, I almost forgot. I need photos. Not of your faces if you don't want, but of me fucking you so that I have proof. The only condition is that you can't take any of your own.’

‘Well I have a rule as well,’ John said.

‘And what's that?’ Nikki asked.

‘Oh it isn't for you. It's for Luke. I don't want him touching my cock at all.’

‘Ha, no problem there mate,’ Luke replied. ‘You don't touch me and I don't touch you and we're all good!’

‘Stupid boys, don't know what you're missing,’ Nikki laughed.

‘Well you can have as much cock as you want and if you think we're missing out, then poor us,’ John laughed.

‘How do you want to do this?’ Luke asked.

In answer, Nikki dropped to her knees. ‘I always like to start with a bit of sucking so get 'em out boys,’ she replied.

The boys glanced at each other, neither of them looking in a particular hurry to put themselves on display in front of the other.

‘Come on, I'm not going to wait here wearing my knees out.’

John pulled his black robes aside and released the fastenings on his black pants, dropping them to his ankles. Nikki grinned at him and grabbed his semi-erect cock with her hand, guiding him to her mouth. She ran her tongue around the head and then held his cock against his stomach. With the appendage out the way, she sucked a testicle into her mouth, and rolled it around, enjoying the groan that it drew from Darth Vader.

‘Well Mr Vader, it seems you have a lovely package here,’ she said with a grin.

Luke, having seen Darth Vader's cock disappear into Leia's mouth found no more reason to hesitate. He dropped his pale pants, and turned so that his hardening cock was aimed at the side of Leia's head. Without even releasing John from her mouth, she reached out and began stroking Luke's cock with her hand. She didn't leave it out of her mouth for long though. What was the point of having two cocks if you didn't enjoy them both equally?

Nikki swapped cocks back and forth, keeping them both erect and wet with her oral ministrations, her pussy getting wetter and wetter by the second.

‘Whose gonna fuck me first?’ She asked suddenly, releasing both of them.

‘Me!’ they both said together.

Nikki laughed. ‘So eager boys,’ she purred. ‘Rock paper scissors!’

Luke and Darth Vader faced each other.

‘Better than losing a hand to a light saber,’ Luke said laughing as they stood there facing each other with erect cocks, Nikki standing between them, but removed enough for them to see each other.

‘I see your Schwartz is as big as mine,’ John threw out there before clenching his fist and counting, ‘One, two, three!’

He was glad that the bloke dressed as Luke laughed, clearly getting his Space Balls reference as he joined in with the rock paper scissors. John threw out paper and Luke threw Rock, losing.

‘Its only fair to let your elders go first,’ John joked. Nikki stepped closer and grabbed his cock, pulling and tugging, telling him to hurry up before she gave up and decided that she might like the other one first.

‘Bend over Leia,’ John said, guiding her with his hand to lean over the single chair in the room.

Nikki bent over the chair, wondering if she was destined to spend most of her day in this position, different cocks fucking her as she bent over the same chair again and again. She decided at that moment that when she next checked off a mark on her bingo card it wasn't going to be in this change room.

John stepped in behind Nikki, surveying the bum that he'd spent so many hours lusting after, loving that he'd finally found a way. He moved closer, rubbing his cock between her legs, feeling the moisture of her pussy as he ran the head of his cock between her lips. He was surprised at just how wet she was. He didn't know why he was surprised, but he was.

‘Yes, give it to me Darth, fuck me,’ Nikki all but begged.

The need in her voice spurred him on. He pushed and thrust, drawing back slightly between strokes and then pushing again until his entire package was buried in her welcoming pussy.

‘Oh that's so fucking good!’ she said as he started sliding in and out over and over again. He thrust enthusiastically, loving the feeling, amazed that he was finally fucking his dream girl.

‘Get over here,’ Nikki demanded of Luke. ‘If I get to have two cocks in the room, I want them both at once!’

Luke moved closer and Nikki seized his cock in a vice-like grip, pulling him to her so that she could again suck it. She was almost rabid in her need, pulling him so that she could take him deep. When she had him close enough, she put a hand around behind him, cupping his buttock with one hand and encouraging his thrusts so that his cock was bumping against the back of her throat, her mouth wide and filled with saliva.

Luke was happy to give the hot girl what she wanted, taking her head in his hands and thrusting, pushing his cock deep into her mouth and holding it there until she gagged. When there was no adverse reaction, he repeated it, feeling her mouth and tongue working is manhood as saliva hung in strings from her chin.

John had always known that Nikki was promiscuous and from the stories that she told expected her to be a bit of a dirty fuck as well. The reality of being one of two cocks in her holes was even better than he could have imagined. He grabbed her hips and started fucking her harder.

Nikki was grunting and groaning, clearly enjoying herself. John was getting close to cumming and suddenly wondered where he was supposed to do it. Should he just pump his cum into her pussy? Would that be considered bad form? If he did, at least she wouldn't know who had done it.

The thought was too distracting and he lost focus. The imminent orgasm backed off.

‘Stop,’ Nikki said suddenly, releasing Luke's cock, gasping for breath. Both boys looked at her as if they'd been struck having been enjoying themselves so much.

‘I need to change position,’ she told them. ‘One of you lie down.’

Luke was the quicker to react and lay down on his back, his hard cock flat against his stomach, glistening with Nikki's saliva. She stood over him and squatted, her hand grabbing his erection and feeding it into her sopping wet pussy as she slid down.

‘Ooh yeah,’ she said, starting to work herself up and down as John stood watching, his cock standing erect and ready from his costume.

‘Don't just stand there!’ Nikki giggled, reaching for it, pulling him to her. She quickly sucked him into her mouth, tasting herself as she devoured him.

John groaned within his helmet, eyes flicking between the sight of her lips gliding up and down his engorged shaft and down to her tits.

Nikki bounced up and down more energetically, feeling the hard cock in her pussy penetrate deep inside each time she ground down. At the same time she took the second cock in her mouth. She was lost in the moment when she felt hands on her head. The cock in her mouth was jammed deep and held there. It exploded.

Warm salty cum sprayed into her mouth, the first spurt going straight down her throat, catching her by surprise. She jerked her head back but the guy held her head fast, spurting again. She was only marginally more prepared than she had been for the first spurt. She didn't swallow this time, but opened her mouth wide, the cum filling her mouth and then flowed out and down her chin to drip into her cleavage.

When the guy finished cumming he let Nikki's head go and she pulled back quickly, sucking in a deep breath, grinning up at the masked stranger.

She only waited a moment before she looked down at Luke.

‘Want a kiss?’ she asked wickedly.

‘Fuck no!’ he said. Nikki just laughed and threw her head back as she ground her pussy down on him, circling her hips in an effort to get some friction on her clit. She put one hand in the centre of his chest and used the other to apply the pressure to her clit that she needed to get off.

‘I get to cum first,’ she told Luke in no uncertain terms.

‘Yes Ma'am,’ he replied, grinning.

Nikki fingered her clit and kept working her pussy, eyes closed as she focused on her pleasure, the taste of cum a constant reminder of just how kinky she was being. It was just what she needed and in short order she came hard, panting and moaning as she sat enjoying the release.

‘Your turn, get on top,’ she said to Luke when she was satisfied enough to allow him to move again.

Nikki lay down on the floor and spread her legs invitingly. Luke wasted no time climbing between them and slipping his shaft back inside. He fucked her fast and hard, slapping their bodies together energetically, loving the way that Nikki grunted every time that he rammed home.

Nikki pulled her knees wide and back towards her shoulders as she was pounded.

‘Fuck you're sexy,’ Luke said to her.

‘Luke! She's your sister!’ John jokingly admonished the guy pounding away at her pussy.

‘Yeah and her face is covered with your cum 'Dad,'' he grunted in response.

‘Kinky!’ Nikki laughed. ‘Come on bro, spray your cum all over my tits.’

She released her knees and quickly worked her top free to expose them properly. Luke didn't last much longer. Nikki encouraging him to cum all over her chest spurred him to the point of no return. He pumped his cock into her pussy a couple more times and then pulled out, aiming his cock out across her abdomen.

‘Yes!’ Nikki cried out as she saw cum fly from the tip of his cock to splatter all over her tits.

‘Damn, photos!’ Nikki said, realising that she'd forgotten to get the proof. ‘Both of you come here and dangle your cocks over me so that I can have a photo with both of them and me covered with your spunk!'

‘Dirty little sister,’ Luke laughed, moving to complete her request.

John very briefly toyed with the idea of telling her that she wouldn't need it and revealing himself, but decided that he'd save it for another time. A time when there wasn't an audience perhaps.

~~~~~~~

Jane stopped at a booth selling fantasy paraphernalia, looking without really taking in what she was seeing. The bingo game was playing on her mind. She didn't really want to have random sex at this convention. She'd done some pretty crazy things with Nikki before, but most of those times she'd been talked into it when she was drunk.

At the same time, she didn't want to come last either. She expected that her brother would fail miserably and John wasn't really likely to succeed either. That meant if she just found one partner for the day she should be safe from being Nikki's slave. After all, Nikki had a pretty wild imagination. Being her slave could be incredible, but it could also turn out to be one very dirty, kinky experience if she took it in a sexual direction. Knowing Nikki, she was more likely to do that to Jane than she was to one of the boys.

She glanced around again, looking for inspiration. That's when she saw Thor.

‘Shit,’ she mumbled to herself. He was gorgeous. He also had an entourage. Lot's of people seemed to be trying get photos and possibly even autographs. She hadn't actually seen any of the movies with Thor in them, only the television commercials. She headed in his general direction, something primal in her body melting at the sight of his bulging arms and perfectly formed chest. It was weird because she didn't normally go for muscle bound guys, mostly because the guys who spent that much time focused on their bodies didn't develop their vocabulary or social skills with the same sense of commitment. This guy really was a god though.

It was only after she'd joined the throng following him and tried to get closer for a few minutes that it clicked that this Thor wasn't just a really good cosplay. It was actually Chris Hemsworth in full Thor get-up!

Jane didn't consider herself a groupie or even the sort of girl that would put up posters in her room of famous people, but she as she was following him around, she was starting to think that that was just because she'd never been this close to Chris before. She was actually considering ripping off some clothing and throwing it at him to get his attention.

She knew nothing about comics and so had no idea if Super Girl or Thor had ever crossed paths so couldn't leverage any character based witticisms. Before she could give it enough thought though they'd whisked Chris off into a different room. She realised that there was a mile long line to get his signature. Should she join it? She decided that she had to.

Only when she had stood there for a few moments did she realise that she would have to pay for the privilege. She dutifully scampered off to find out where she paid then eventually rejoined the line. Not long after, a minder came and stood behind her. Apparently she was the very last person in line. She settled in for a long wait as the line slowly crawled forward.

~~~~~~~

'Here, these will do nicely,' Ivy said, picking a pack of ribbed condoms from the rack.

'If you say so,' Brad replied quietly with a blush. Ivy laughed and took him to the front of the store. She was going to pay for them, but Brad wouldn't let her, even though it cost him mortal embarrassment as he fumbled about with his wallet.

‘Don't worry about him, it's his first time,' Ivy said conspiratorially to the young girl behind the counter.

'Well I'm sure you'll have plenty of fun,' the cashier said with a smile before taking his money and bagging the condoms for them.

'You enjoy embarrassing me way too much,' Brad sighed as they returned to the sunshine.

He made to head back toward the convention, but Ivy took his hand and lead him in a different direction.

'Where are we going?' he asked, a little concerned.

'Well seeing as this is your first time, let's not let it happen in some grubby change room at a cosplay convention. I'm taking you to my hotel.'

'Wow,' was all that Brad managed to say.

'You know you were a lot more charming and elegant when we first me. Has sex changed us?' Ivy asked with a giggle.

'I don't know, we haven't had it yet,' Brad sighed. Ivy punched him on the arm and they made their way to her hotel.

'The Omni? Wow, that's a bit of a higher standard than what I've managed,' Brad said, impressed.

'Well I'm lucky, I talked Dad into paying for it so that he could be sure that I was staying somewhere nice and safe.'

'Thanks Dad!' Brad joked.

Ivy lead the way into the room and Brad stepped in behind her. he stopped, taking in the room nervously, unsure exactly as to what was supposed to happen next.

'Want something to drink?’ Ivy offered, 'A beer?'

'Yeah, that would be awesome,’ Brad said. Ivy raided the mini bar, pouring herself a glass of sauvignon blanc and handing Brad the beer. She stepped in close, kissing him again, her hands beginning the process of undressing him. It wasn't long until she had to put the glass of wine down so that she could complete the process. Then it was time for her dress.

'Help me?' she asked, turning to look over her shoulder at him, her red hair flipped out of the way so that he could access the fastening above the zipper on her dress.

‘You look so sexy like that,' Brad said as he stepped close enough to assist.

‘What a lovely thing to say,' she grinned, turning and allowing the dress to fall to the floor in a rustle of cloth. She stepped from the pool of cloth in nothing but the high-heeled green peep-toes that she'd been wearing.

Brad stared. She was gorgeous. He realised that so far even though he'd managed to see her breasts, he hadn't stopped to consider just how amazing she would look when the dress was gone.

'Sorry, I had some underwear this morning, but some horny fucker talked me out of it,' Ivy said with a mock sigh. She advanced on Brad, taking his cock in her hand as she stepped close enough to kiss him again. ‘You are a horny fucker, aren't you?'

‘Well I'm certainly horny and if you let me, I'll be a fucker too,' he assured her.

‘Take me to bed Jon Snow,' Ivy demanded.

John looked about the room to ensure that he knew exactly where it was. He took Ivy's hand and went to lead her there.

'You know nothing Jon Snow. Pick me up and take me to bed like the manly bastard you are!'

Brad swallowed nervously and then bent down, one arm sweeping in from behind Ivy at knee height. He lifted her into his arms, acutely conscious of every point where their flesh met. He carried her to the bed and then as carefully as he could manage, deposited her there. Before he could join her, she'd grabbed his cock again and pulled him toward her. She sat on the bed so that her head was at the perfect height. When he was within reach, she sucked him into her mouth.

As much as Brad enjoyed the oral pleasure, he was still conscious of the fact that so far he had been on the receiving end of most of the pleasure. He appreciated that Ivy was being so nice to him, but wanted to have more involvement this time. Even if it was his first time, he was determined to have more of a say in what went on. He pulled his cock from Ivy's mouth almost reluctantly. She smiled at him encouragingly as he indicated for her to move across and give him room to join her on the bed.

nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,974 Followers