Cosplay Bingo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,976 Followers

Brad took a moment to enjoy her reclining form. He caught himself and quickly joined her on the bed. He lay beside her, propped up on one elbow, running a finger tentatively down her chest between her breasts, trailing it down over her stomach and then daringly through the landing strip of chestnut coloured pubic hair that led to her pussy.

'You can touch me anywhere you know,' Ivy prompted him when he stopped short of her pussy lips.

'Sure, but that's no reason not to take my time and enjoy you is it?'

'Most certainly not' she smiled contentedly.

Brad resumed his careful, tactile exploration of her body. Ivy purred as his fingers moved over her, each touch slowly becoming more intimate, tracing the curves of her breasts, running along her collar bone, brushing over her bare pussy lips.

'Kiss me Brad,' she demanded, almost writhing on the bed from the desire that he was stoking within her body. Brad bent his head to hers, their tongues entwining and slithering over one another as he cupped her breast, squeezing gently. He felt the stiff nipple pressing into his palm as his hard cock pressed against her thigh and he knew that he wasn't going to be able to resist the temptation to complete what he'd come here for.

Ivy let Brad set the pace, pleased that he'd chosen to do so in his own way rather than have her instruct him. When he moved his body over her, she sighed in delighted anticipation. Their lips barely parted as he kept kissing her, then lowered his body so that they connected, her breasts crushed against his chest. She could feel his cock nestled between her thighs and parted her legs, feeling him slip down between them, the head of his cock now probing at her lips. She waited for the thrust, the pressure that would send it spearing within her, but it didn't come.

Instead, Brad started to make his way down her body. He stopped at her breast, sucking it into his mouth, loving the feel of the hard nub of her nipple on his tongue. He captured it between his lips, pulling experimentally before licking it and moving to the other. He kissed his way lower,= spreading her legs wide with his hands, taking time to inspect the wonder that they revealed. First his fingers and then his tongue ran their way all over her labia, experimenting with his first ever taste of pussy. He poked it between her lips and then ran it up to her clitoris, having at least done enough research that when the time came he would know what he was looking for.

Ivy sighed pleasurably and Brad was encouraged, experimenting with different licks and laps, flicking his tongue across her clit, swirling it around. Every gasp and whimper prompted further experimentation until he felt that his tongue could possibly wear out. He pulled back and was surprised and pleased at just how wet Ivy's pussy appeared after his ministrations.

'Fuck me Brad, I need your cock!' Ivy urged when he had paused for a few moments.

Brad quickly moved back up her body, wiping her juices from his mouth before kissing her.

'You didn't have to wipe it away, I know I taste good,' Ivy grinned at him. She giggled at the shocked look on his face.

She put her hands on his hips and pulled them toward her, leaving him no doubt as to what she wanted. Brad felt the head of his cock bump against her pussy again. He was just about to give a firm thrust into heaven when Ivy pushed at him and stopped him.

'Having gone to all the trouble of getting the condom, don't you think it would be a good idea if we used it?' she asked him.

'Oh shit!' Brad responded, bouncing from the bed to find where the brown paper bag had been deposited. After too much fumbling around, he finally produced a single wrapped condom and returned to the bed. Ivy took pity on him, taking it from him when he was struggling to open it. With practised ease she tore the package open and extracted the rubber. She pushed Brad back down on his back and sucked his cock quickly, making sure he was at maximum hardness before slipping the condom on and rolling it down the shaft.

'There, now get this fucking thing in me already,' she giggled.

Brad rolled on top of her again and resumed his previous position. He nestled the head of his cock between her lips and then with an eager, firm thrust, slipped within her pussy.

The suddenly conjoined pair let out simultaneous moans of pleasure at the invasion. He pulled back and pushed again, slipping deeper. Ivy spread willingly, loving the feeling of his cock as he drove it in and out, pushing deeper until his balls were meeting her bum.

'That feels so good,' Ivy purred, her hands roaming over his back, feeling the movements of his muscles as he moved.

'It's amazing,' Brad cooed. He was surprised at how quickly he could feel his release building. He didn't want it to stop but he felt like the end was coming at him like an unstoppable train. He slowed his pace, but the sensation of Ivy's warm velvet warmth on his cock was too much. He grunted, groaned, thrust and exploded, filling the condom with his seed.

'Oh my God!' he exclaimed.

'Mmm, pity that I couldn't let that explosion fill me,' Ivy mused quietly.

Brad lay on his back panting. He turned his head to see Ivy's flushed face smiling at him. 'Thank you,' he said sincerely.

'Oh you're very welcome,' she replied happily. She turned toward him, pulling their faces together for a kiss, her hands gently stroking his body. They lay together for quite a while, enjoying the aftermath of the love making, neither of them quite willing to break the spell of the moment.

Eventually though, Ivy decided that it was time.

'Well as much fun as that was, your bingo card is going to suffer severely if we don't go back to that convention.'

'I don't mind,' Brad said. 'I'm sure that any time that I spend here with you will more than offset anything that I could miss out on over there.'

'Aww, you're so sweet, but there's one thing you need to know. I'm not letting Nikki have you as a slave for a day.'

‘Okaaaaaay,’ Brad said hesitantly, wondering where this is going.

‘From what you've told me, I think that means that you need to be with two more girls today just to be safe.’

'Two?’ he asked with his mouth agape.

‘Yeah, so we need to get busy and I'm going to make sure you achieve it.’

‘Really?’

‘Hell yes. I picked Margery as my cosplay for more than just the lovely green dress you know.’

‘Oh.’

‘Yeah, I tend to get what I want too,’ she grinned.

As Ivy dragged Brad back into the convention she outlined her plan to keep him from Nikki's clutches.

‘Suddenly I'm just ever so slightly afraid,’ he joked.

‘Oh relax, you're a lovely little nerd with no idea of just how sexy you are, you'll have fun,' she told him with a smile that broke into a laugh when he flushed a deep shade of crimson.

‘Flattery will get you everywhere,’ he replied.

‘Promises promises.’

‘Ok, so at the risk of freaking you out, I think you are wonderful. I know its been like no time at all and everything, but so far I've had an awesome time. I want to see you again.’

‘Wow,’ Brad said, a little lost for words.

'So let's get to a few anti-slavery measures, shall we?’

Brad swallowed, wondering what he was in for.

~~~~~~~

Nikki pulled out her bingo card and marked off Star Wars. Cleaned up and ready, she looked at what was left and wondered what she should target. She looked at the anime square and wondered what the hell that even was.

‘I really should have checked out some of this shit,' she thought to herself. With a sigh she looked at the other squares. She had Anime, Game of Thrones, Pokemon, Non-human and Disney left. She glanced around, looking for inspiration whilst wondering if the sexy girl that Brad had managed to hook up with would either share him or be her Game of Thrones conquest. It was an intriguing thought.

~~~~~~~

John changed out of his Darth Vader costume. He liked it, but he figured that he'd been about as lucky as he could get in hooking up with Nikki covertly while wearing it. As cool as his costume was, it wasn't something that made it easy to chat up girls and they sure as hell weren't throwing themselves his way. He cast his eye around the crowd and looked over his bingo sheet. He fully expected to spend the rest of the day getting rejected.

As he lounged around, watching the crowd, talking himself out of hitting up the more attractive participants due to likely rejection, a curvaceous girl in a Catwoman costume surveyed the goods at the stall adjacent his position.

'Great costume,' John complimented her, his eyes surveying her bountiful curves all wrapped up in her leather and latex suit.

'Thanks, yours isn't so bad either,' she replied with a smile.

John chatted with her for a while and they both established each other's geek credentials, finding that they actually had a lot of comic interests in common.

'Have you been here long?' the girl who introduced herself as Andrea asked him.

'Not so long,' John replied. 'I haven't really looked around too much yet, I've just been enjoying a bit of crowd watching really. How about yourself?'

'Oh I've been here since early this morning. I've seen most of what I came here for, now I'm just looking for a souvenir or two. What's that?' she asked, nodding her head at the piece of paper in his hand.

John hadn't realised that he'd still been holding his bingo card, he'd been too distracted by their conversation.

'This? This is something of an embarrassment,' John laughed.

'Oh do tell,' Andrea teased, snatching the card from his hand to check it out.

'Is this one of those cosplay bingo things where you have to spot all these people?' she asked.

'Er yeah, kind of.'

'It's a bit easy isn't it? How come you've only crossed one off in all this time? Look there goes a Little Mermaid now, you could cross off Disney and I'm here. Why don't you cross off DC Comics?'

‘Um, there's a little more to it than that,' John muttered.

‘Oh, ok, so how does it work then?'

John blushed furiously and launched into his explanation as to what the card was and how it was working.

'Oh my God and you've actually crossed one off?' she said, amazed and changing her tack completely.

'Er yeah,' John offered, blushing again.

'Which Star Wars character was it?' she asked.

'Slave Leia.'

'Well I guess that makes sense. There's plenty of them and they all look pretty slutty,' Andrea laughed. John joined in with her laughter but didn't offer anything else. He had no idea how to ask this girl the next obvious question.

'So tell me, fancy crossing DC off your list?' she asked, purring like a kitten and checking him out. John nearly died of shock.

‘Are you serious?' he asked.

'Yeah, of course, why wouldn't I be? I'm feeling adventurous and besides, you're not bad looking.'

'I dunno, I guess I just didn't expect to be very successful at this.'

'Hey, girl geeks get horny too you know,' Andrea responded. She took his hand and lead him away from the crowd. She found them a dark corner and pushed him into it, pressing her body up against his and tilting her head up to kiss him. John grinned and kissed her in return, his hands slipping around her waist and holding her there. They kissed for several minutes before Andrea pulled back to get some air. Her hand slipped down and groped his crotch.

'If you're the Green Lantern, why are you packing a flash light in here?’ she grinned at him.

John had no response, still trying to come to terms with the fact that this curvaceous leather-clad beauty was such a willing participant.

'This isn't going to work here you know, there's no way that I am ever going to get out of this outfit in public. Maybe there's somewhere that we can go to be alone? Maybe I could sneak you into the girl's washroom.'

‘There's change rooms,' John mumbled, finally finding a voice.

'Excellent, then lead on my green hero!' John found his hand seized again and led Andrea off in the direction of the change rooms. They made their way down to the lowest level and were soon ensconced in the little curtained alcove. John had barely pulled it closed behind him before Andrea was already wiggling and squirming and tugging at her costume.

'You're going to have to help me get dressed again, this thing is a bitch to put on,' she told him. John was just staring. She had one arm out and a shoulder exposed, revealing a splash of colourful ink.

'Nice ink,' he said as he watched her continue to undress

'Thanks,' she replied with a broad grin. ‘You have any tattoos?'

'Er no, I've never even considered it actually.'


'Its not everyone's cup of tea. I hope you're at least going to get that flash light out and not disappoint me. I wasn't expecting a one way performance you know.'

John jumped at the realisation that he was just standing there and then started tugging at his own costume, quickly shedding it.

'Nice,' Andrea commented when his erect cock sprang free. John stood around kind of helplessly as Andrea finally worked her way out of her top. Her shoulders were covered with tattoos down to the top of her breasts and her nipples were both pierced. As she shed the rest of the costume even more ink was revealed, a patterned swath down her left side, a dragon extending up from her right thigh to her hip. When she turned its tail was wrapped down and around her leg.

John didn't actually really know anyone with so many tattoos and certainly hadn't come across a woman that had pierced her nipples. He was wondering if he was in for a bit more than he might have bargained for.

Before he had time to give it much consideration, Andrea cast aside the last of her costume, stepped out of her black cotton thong and grabbed him by the cock. She pulled him so that they stood only inches apart and then wrapped her free hand around the back of his head, pulling it to hers so that she could kiss him. It was a hard, aggressive kiss and when John went to pull apart from it he found his bottom lip captured between her teeth. She gave it a bit of a bite and he gasped. She let go just before it was too painful to bear.

'Lie down,' she told him, taking charge and leaving little doubt as to what she wanted to happen. John didn't feel like he had much choice other than to do exactly as she demanded. He lay down on the floor and Andrea quickly moved over the top of him. She squatted down and John couldn't hide the surprise on his face when her pussy parted to reveal a previously unseen piercing.

‘Wow, didn't that hurt or something?' he asked her.

‘Ha, maybe, but it's all worth it,’ she grinned even as she grabbed his cock and guided it to the entrance of her pussy. She wiggled and moved up and down and in short order was sinking down his cock. John stopped worrying about anything to do with her physical appearance as her tight pussy enveloped his pole.

Andrea rode him with intent, driving herself up and down his cock, one hand moving to her pussy, fingering her clit as she did so.

John was surprised, feeling almost as if he was simply being used for her pleasure. It left him unsure as to what his contribution was expected to be.

As if reading his mind Andrea demanded that he play with her tits.

'Pull my nipples,' she insisted, groaning as his hands began to experiment with them, pulling, twisting and tugging, working them harder and harder as Andrea responded positively to his mounting attentions. He switched between playing with the breast itself, too big to contain in his hand and just the nipple. Soon she was grinding down hard on his cock, her fingers working furiously to bring herself off.

John thrust his hips off the floor and pulled on the bar through Andrea's nipple, amazed that she wanted him doing it. He could feel his explosion building and hurriedly worked towards it. Before he managed to bring himself off, Andrea gave a vocal cry, throwing her head back, her chest and belly heaving. She collapsed over him, her ample breasts crushed between them as she lay recovering. John kept trying to fuck her, to bring himself off, but found it difficult without Andrea making any effort to accommodate him.

Without letting his cock slip from her pussy, Andrea reached to her bag and pulled out a sharpie. John watched curiously as she pulled the top off and then scrawled her phone number across his chest.

'What the hell?' he asked, caught by surprise.

'If you want to cum, call me later,' she replied with a laugh, clambering off him,

‘But why? Why not now?’ he asked, wanting nothing more at that moment than to be able to explode.

'Let me know how your bingo goes,' she grinned, starting to work her way back into her costume.

'Seriously? I don't get to cum?'

‘Not now, maybe later. If you haven't cum by the end of the day, give me a call and we'll do it again with a happier ending for you. Now help me into this thing.'

'Wait, I need to be able to prove to my friends that this actually happened,' John suddenly said.

'My phone number on you isn't enough? Just show them. They can call me if they want,' she said, pausing in the act of retrieving her costume.
'Yeah but knowing Nikki she'll just claim I paid some girl to say that it happened.'

'So what do you propose?'

'Can I have your panties?'

'Hmm, that's a pretty big ask.'

'And like, a photo of you in them ... I can keep your head out of it so that it's anonymous.'

'Wow, you know how to aim high, don't you?' Andrea replied. She was grinning though. 'Better get that camera ready quick.'

John scrambled for his phone as Andrea wrapped her thong around his cock, using it to pull it up and away from his abdomen. She took him into her mouth and started sucking him.

'Get it while you can,' she suggested, looking over his body as he fumbled with his phone. When she heard the click that indicated he had a photo, she released him, leaving her panties behind. She stood again, John moaning at the fact that he still hadn't managed the release she'd brought him so close to. She started donning her costume again.

John sighed. Clearly this really wasn't going to end the way he'd hoped. Somewhat embarrassed at having been taken advantage of, he grabbed his own costume and quickly dressed, promising that he would then help Andrea.

Andrea held her arm and John tugged the costume up as she thrust it down. After a bit of effort between them both, Andrea had squeezed her curves back into the Catwoman outfit. She pulled the screen aside and strode confidently out, the crowd outside giving her knowing smiles, her vocal finish having left little to their imaginations as to what might have happened.

~~~~~~~

Jane finally made her way to the front of the line to be greeted by a smiling Chris Hemsworth. She had entertained all sorts of fantasies as she'd slowly progressed toward him, but the strong presence of minders and the wedding ring on his finger drove all those fantastical thoughts from her head.

'Nice costume,' he said to her. ‘Who can I make this out to?'

'Um, Jane and thank you,' she replied, blushing.

'Nice to have a such a delightful finish to an autograph session,' Chris said to her as he scrawled on a poster of himself.

'Thank you again. Would it be too much to ask for a picture?'

‘Sorry miss, you haven't paid for that,' one of the minders said as Chris handed the poster to her.'

'Oh don't be such a stick in the mud, I feel bad that anyone has to pay money just to get my autograph at these things. Come here and beefy here can play camera man.' Chris stood and Jane all but danced around the table to stand next to him, only then becoming aware of just how intimidating his presence actually was. He slipped his arm around her and she felt engulfed. If she'd thought at that point that she could still have had a chance, she would have melted.

nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,976 Followers
1...34567...13