Cosplay Bingo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,974 Followers

'Harder,' Andrea told him. He swallowed and increased the force of his thrusts. He would thrust hard, slapping against Nikki's bum, a slow withdrawal and pause before slamming into her again, each thrust almost his undoing. As he fucked Nikki he was left looking over her body to Andrea. She had her nipple bars between her fingers and was pulling and twisting them savagely. John remembered just how hard she'd had him pull them at the cosplay convention. It was another stimuli that he really didn't need at that point. He pulled his cock quickly from Nikki's pussy and looked to Andrea.

'Good boy,' she said. 'Now lick her anus.'

John looked at her, hesitating, reluctant.

'Lick her little poop hole you bitch, clean it with your tongue. Be the dirty little fucking maid that you are.

Nikki heard the instruction and nearly stopped licking Andrea's pussy. Then she sensed John move and felt his tongue tentatively lick her butt hole. It felt awesome.

'Make sure you do it properly, make sure you clean all of it, Nikki's going to squeal when you put it inside her and until that happens, you don't get to stop.'

Nikki groaned as John started to work his tongue over her anus more firmly. She sucked on Andrea's clit. She knew she had control. All she had to do was squeal and John could stop whenever he liked. Or she could not squeal, whether he did what he'd been instructed to or not. She discovered that just knowing that she had that power over him brought her an entirely new kind of pleasure. She slipped her hand between her legs and played with her clit. Moments later, she felt John spear his tongue into her anus. It was only a very slight push, but it was there.

She squealed.

'You may stop, John,' Andrea informed him. 'Fuck her again.'

John almost groaned at how much he was being teased, but was smart enough to know at that juncture that should be protest it would only be worse. Instead he slid his cock back into Nikki's pussy. It wasn't like it was a difficult chore!

Andrea came soon after and he was allowed to pull his cock out of Nikki's pussy. Andrea insisted on sucking it clean of Nikki's juices.

'You've been such a good boy,' Andrea said, kissing John and stroking his cock. 'I think it's finally time for your release. Would you like to fill Nikki's little cunt with your cum?'

'I'll cum where ever you let me Mistress.'

'Oh such a good student,' Andrea grinned. 'In that case, I choose Nikki's pussy, her gift to you for what you've been through today, right Nikki?'

Nikki agreed readily and John expected that this had been agreed well before the day had started.

'But before you fuck her, I'm going to.' Andrea grabbed her body suit and started pulling it on. John jumped to help her. She left the zip around her belly button, her tits spilling free without its restraint. She reached into her hand bag and pulled out a strap on dildo.

'Oh my,' Nikki grinned. 'I've never used one of those before.'

'Everyone has a first time,' Andrea said.

She had Nikki bend forward over the couch and moved in behind her. She produced some lube from her bag and squirted it liberally over the toy before pushing it between the other girl's lips. John was made to sit and watch, not allowed to touch his cock. He found it incredibly sexy to see his girlfriend in her latex, fucking Nikki with her black appendage.

'Such a lovely little anus, so very clean,' Andrea commented with a grin. She circled a finger around it and then pushed it in while she fucked her.

Nikki had jammed a pillow beneath her chest and was moaning enthusiastically as she was fucked from behind.

'Your turn,' Andrea told John, moving aside so that he could put his cock back into Nikki's pussy again.


John plunged back in. Andrea moved behind him, the strap on bumping against him as she put her hands on his hips and guided his movements. John knew he wasn't going to last long. When Andrea moved the strap on and suddenly thrust it at his anus, he nearly died of shock.

'Take it,' Andrea demanded. 'Take it like my little bitch or you don't get to cum.'

John was rock hard. His cock was buried in a beautiful, tight little pussy and he'd been teased mercilessly until his balls ached with the need to explode. His head was spinning and at that point he was prepared to take anything that let him have the release he needed.

He held still. Andrea thrust. The lubricated dildo slipped just inside his anus. Then she pushed hard. It plunged deep.

'Oh Fuck!' he cried, driving forward in response to the invasion. His cock exploded. He didn't even get to move, it was simply too much for him. He collapsed forward over Nikki's back.

~~~~~~~

'So are we playing Cosplay Bingo again next year?' Nikki asked John as he readied himself to leave.

'I dunno,' he laughed.

'I have some good ideas for costumes for you.'

"Oh I'm sure you do, but unless I have Andrea's permission, I doubt I'll be playing. Besides, unless she's with me, I doubt I'd be brave enough to attempt to score enough points to avoid being your slave again!

'See, I told you he's a good toy,' Andrea grinned. Nikki laughed with her and John flushed a lovely shade of red.

END

nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,974 Followers