Country Life Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Libertine
Libertine
664 Followers

She fell back on the bed and pulled my head up to her and kissed me on the mouth. Her tongue was there twisting around mine.

“Anders, mon chéri, merci beaucoup. C’etait très bon. Je suis si heureux. Baisez-moi,” she whispered.

I still didn’t understand her words but when she grabbed my hips and pulled me up on her I understood. I was going to be let into her heaven. Although I was very aroused my training had been thorough. I had to get my rubber. I jumped out of bed and got the rubber from my pocket. When I was back in bed Monique took the rubber from me. I thought that she wanted to put it on. Some of my other women had liked to do that. But she smiled broadly and put the rubber on the bedside table.

“Mais non, Je suis stérilisé. Montez-moi,” she giggled

I thought quickly. ‘sterilisé’ sounded like a word I knew. Inga had told me about that as a method to prevent being pregnant. I decided that Monique meant that I could fuck her with my cock naked.

“Baisez-moi,” she said again and spread her legs.

I got into position and she shivered when my cock touched her hot pussy. She grabbed my cock and rubbed it up and down her slit a few times before she put the head between her labia and patted my ass to get me to push inside. I needed no coaxing. I really wanted to get inside. I slid in easily and soon my cock was engulfed by her warm and moist pussy.

I fucked her with long slow strokes but soon realized that I wouldn’t be able to hold out for long. Her pussy was heavenly and she held my cock tight with her muscles. Suddenly I remembered a crude remark from one of the stable lads. He had said that you must be careful with black French ladies because they were able to bit your cock off with their pussy and certainly would do it if they weren’t satisfied.

I laughed out loud from the thought and Monique lit up in a big smile. I guess that she thought it was a laugh of joy and pleasure. But it brought the good thing that I had calmed down a bit.

So I fucked her and now laughed and grunted with joy. She made it so good for me. It was pure heaven to slide in and out of her tight pussy and she moved under me all the time changing the angle.

Suddenly she put her legs around my waist and I realized that she still had her high heels on. She dug the heels into my ass causing a light pain. Perhaps she did it on purpose because that distracted me again. It had the same effect as when Anna, I thought it was, had me to lay motionless inside her and calm down.

I looked down in Monique’s face and we both laughed happily. I went on thrusting into her and shortened my strokes. She started to whine that got higher and higher and we followed each other to orgasm. The high pitch whining turned into a loud cry when she felt my come splash into her. Her pussy rippled along my cock milking the last drops out.

I raised my upper body on my arms and looked in her face. She smiled and broke into a very content laughter which I joined in. I kissed her mouth and she put her legs around my waist to keep me on top of her and my cock inside her pussy.

“Cheri, mon amour. C’est très très bon. Je suis très content. Ca va?” she said smiling happily.

“Merci beaucoup,” I said in halting French one of the few words I had learnt and kissed her again. She laughed again.

Eventually she put her legs down and lay flat under me. Her pussy muscles flexed around my cock that was still semi hard and she looked up with a puzzled look. She used her pussy muscles to explore my possible erection better.

She took my head between her hands and looked me in the eyes. Her face lit up in a big smile.

“Encore? Tu pouvez me prendre encore? Je suis heureuse. Mais attante,” she said.That she was pleased I somehow understood.

Monique rose quickly and went to the bathroom separating her room from Emma’s. I looked at her backside and her ass cheeks that moved when she walked the few steps to the door. The high heels emphasized her ass and thighs. I guess she felt my gaze and wiggled her ass.

She closed the door behind her but I heard water running. I also thought that I heard giggles. Was Emma in there?

Monique wasn’t gone for long. She came back with a wet and warm wash-rug that she used to clean my cock. When she was finished she let go of the rug and took my cock in her mouth and sucked me to hardness.

“Regardez, il est dur,” she exclaimed proudly.

Monique straddled my chest and pushed her pussy forward to my mouth.

“Léchez-moi. sucez-moi” she begged.

I dug in on her pussy that still had a scent of our mixed comes. She rocked back and forth on my chest in rhythm with my licking and soon she started to moan. I kneaded first her ass cheeks and then her breasts until she got wild and I had to hold her hips to avoid getting my nose crushed. She whined constantly and the tune varied according to my progress in her pussy and she also let out cries that got longer and longer. Finally the cries had replaced the whining and when she tensed against my mouth she cried out loud.

She hardly rested before she moved down on my body and stood on her knees over my cock. She held it and used it to stroke through her slit. Mostly she let it circle around her ass hole and over her clit. She panted and whined until suddenly she impaled herself rather harshly on my cock. With a few strokes she was all the way down. She shuddered when my cock bottomed out in her and cried out.

Monique sat down for a while grinning at me. I took the opportunity to caress her lovely breasts that were just above me. I also pinched her taut nipples rather hard and she cried out when I did. But she smiled so I took it that she liked it. Slowly she started to slide up and down along my cock. But now she teased me. She made her pussy very tight and had to press herself down. Until suddenly when she relaxed her muscles and thrust up and down with high speed. She changed her rhythm like that for a while. I managed to place my thumb at her clit and that started her whining. She lifted herself half way up and from there used very short and very rapid thrusts up and down my shaft.

Her whining reached the high pitch level and her cries took over. Her body shuddered again and she pushed herself down hard and flexed her muscles tight around my cock. I massaged her clit and her nipples. She cried out loud and long when she came.

This time she rested for quite a while. She lay down on my chest and my hard cock inside her pussy prevented her from sliding off me. Her firm breasts felt good against me.

She looked up at me and smiled happily when she started to recover. She tested my hardness with her muscles and grinned when she found it still rock hard.

“Cheri. Oh la la. Tu est dur. Il est magnifique. Tu me prendrez encore. Oh la la,” she whispered happily.

She rose and spun around and impaled herself on my cock with her ass at me. She started to bounce up and down and I kneaded her round ass cheeks. She looked over her shoulder at me and laughed, loudly and happily.

She rode me backwards for some time and it felt lovely. She enjoyed herself I could hear from the sounds she made. Suddenly she sat down and grouped between my thighs to find my balls. She started to ride me again and caressed them gently. She also pulled down the skin at the base of my cock.

Her actions got me going. I felt my orgasm tingle in my loins and started to meet her thrusts forcefully. Our bodies banged hard against each other. She rode us to a mutual orgasm crying out all along the finale. When she came her pussy rippled milking my cock.

She fell forward but kept her muscles flexed hard around my cock for a while. She recovered quickly though and spun around again and straddled me. She knelt over me and her pussy deposited my come mixed with plenty of her pussy juice on my belly. It looked like her pussy pumped out the liquid.

She sat down on my legs and circled her breasts in the small puddle spreading it over her breasts and my belly. It tickled very nicely when her taut nipples caressed my stomach spreading the come. She took care massaging it into her breasts and my belly. She looked me over and saw that my limp cock was a little messy so she sucked it into her mouth and cleaned it. Her sucking and licking felt good and my cock twitched and swelled slightly. She sat up and laughed happily.

“Mais non, mon chéri. Ne pas encore. Je suis tres tres contente. Tu a me faire tres heureuse,” she said, kissed me deeply and lay down at my side. I caressed her breasts for a while but I was more than satisfied even if my cock probably would be able if this sexy woman teased me.

Well, I thought for myself, the stable lads had been correct in one thing. They had said that French women were very sexy and good in bed. And Monique had proved that many times over. She was extremely good and sexy. May be her African origin helped as well? But the lads were wrong in another matter. She hadn’t bitten my cock off although she had very strong muscles in her pussy and really knew how to use them.

Eventually Monique pushed me out of bed indicating that it was time to leave.

“Bonne nuit,” she said when she hugged me at the door, still naked but for her high heels.

After breakfast the next day the three ladies were sitting in the garden. I overheard their conversation from behind some bushes.

“You look a bit tired today,” Emma said to mother. “Aren’t you feeling well?”

“Oh yes, I am very well indeed,” mother answered. “Well, I didn’t get much sleep last night. My husband was wild after your performance. He took me twice in the evening and twice again in early morning. It was our best fuck for a long time and that says a lot,” she added giggling. She didn’t even blush. My mother had become quite another person.

Emma rapidly translated to Monique and they all laughed happily.

“May be,” Emma said, “may be it’s necessary to get your fantasies renewed now and then. Do you want us to give your husband another show? I bet he is dying to see more of Monique. Isn’t he envious of Anders?”

“Oh yes. He said something last night in that direction. And yes, he is dying. He has never met a French woman before not to mention a black French woman as lovely as Monique. Yes, I would be grateful for another show. My pussy is sore but it doesn’t matter. The effect will last for a long time. Any plans what to do?” Mother had stopped laughing and was serious.

Emma again translated to Monique who grinned broadly. They talked to each other for a while. Then Emma said.

“Monique has got a great idea. Let’s see if it works. Show us the garden, will you.”

They all got up and I had to ran away to avoid being discovered. I went inside and met Lena.

“Tell me,” she said. “Tell me what Mrs Monique looks like. In the nude of course. I am dying to know.”

I startled, and at first thought that she somehow knew already that I not only had seen Monique’s charms but also had fucked her. But I calmed down thinking that she of course knew that we had been at the lake the previous day swimming in the nude.

So I told her about how lovely Monique was and how different her skin looked. But also that Monique’s pussy was pink inside like Lena’s. I took a risk saying that but Lena giggling said that women obviously become very careless at the lake showing their pussies.

“Well, I certainly would like to have a look for myself. By the way, I am going swimming today. Come if you like. I have my period,” she said casually and smiled happily.

I got hard immediately. I remembered what had happened a month ago when she last had her period. It was then she let me fuck her properly for the first time. But I could never be sure about her. She had let me fuck her a few times since then, ‘for educational purposes’ as she put it. But it was always she who decided when. I had asked her a few times but she had said no. Well, time would give me the answer.

After lunch I went to the lake waiting for Lena. My sister’s had said that they should do something else and would show up only for the obligatory bathe with mother. I got undressed and waited in the warm sunshine.

Lena came and was in an extremely good mode. I heard her sing already on the path. She undressed even more seductively than usual and caressed her body, cupped her naked breasts and bent over with her back to me feet apart. She got my cock to swell.

I went up to her and grabbed her hips from behind and kissed her neck. She laughed throatily and leaned back against me. I kissed her mouth and she sucked my tongue in and twisted it around her own.

She wriggled herself out of my arms, knelt and engulfed my cock in her mouth and sucked it to stand at full attention. She left my cock and let her mouth slide around my stomach. Suddenly she froze and sniffed around and licked in my navel. She looked up at me smiling broadly.

“Anders, you have jacked off all over your stomach. Have you been so frustrated not having any women around to fuck?” She said, giggling heavily. She went back sniffing and licking at my stomach and froze again.

“Hey, wait a minute. There is a female scent as well. Oh, I can feel it now, it’s rather strong. Oh, and it smells very nice, a bit musky I would say. But whom have you fucked?” She looked up inquiringly. “Is it Mrs Emma? But she isn’t staying in the blue room. Who could it be?” She asked.

“No,” I said proudly. “It isn’t Emma.”

“But who is it,” she asked again, demanding to be told. She had risen and was now standing close to me holding my balls, squeezing them.

“Oh, well, it’s Monique,” I was forced to say by her rather painful grip of my balls.

“Oh, that was fast going. You lucky man, I am impressed. You have had that gorgeous French woman. How was it? Was she as good as they say the black French women are? I can see that she didn’t snip your cock off so you must have pleased her enough. But was her pussy square?” She asked breathless. There were a lot of prejudices about black French women among the ignorant rural Swedes.

Lena wanted to know everything about Monique and I had to tell her. Every time I hesitated to tell she squeezed my balls.

“Well,” I rounded off. “Yes Monique is very good but not as god as you. I still want to fuck you. I want to fuck you now.”

Lena was pleased, it showed. She smiled and released my balls. She jacked my cock a few times. It had got limp during her torture of my balls.

“Well, if I didn’t scare you off last time I had my period, what are you waiting for?” She said laughingly. “Come and catch me.”

She jumped up and ran away a few paces. She wanted to be chased. I gladly played along. I caught her several times and caressed what I grabbed. Her hips, ass, belly, pussy and breasts. She wringed herself free all the time and I caught her again.

But suddenly she changed her mood and became a lovely mature woman in heat. I was caressing her breasts and nipples from behind when suddenly she softened in my arms and started to moan. She pushed one of my hands down over her pussy. I guessed that she wanted to get her pussy fondled and put a finger along her slit. She was moist and her knees buckled slightly when I caressed her clit. She cried out when I put the finger inside her pussy and found her soft spot. The palm of my hand pressed on her clit. Her knees buckled again and she cried out, a long cry that reached a high pitch tune, stayed high and gradually got low again. The cry followed her orgasm, the build up, the release and the calming down.

Her knees had buckled so much that I was taking her weight with my arm under her breasts. I laid her down on the ground and she immediately rolled on her back and spread her legs. She looked up at me and smiled lustily.

“Anders, come and take me. I want you in my pussy right away. Oh God, what I long for your fat cock. Come on, hurry.”

Well, I had no other wish. I knelt in position, Lena held my cock between her lips and when I pushed she twitched her hips upwards to get me inside. I slid in and she met my thrusts forcefully.

I fucked her hard and it didn’t take long for her to get noisy. I realized that she for the first time fucked for pure pleasure without taking on her tutoring role. She wanted me as a man, a man able to give her a good fuck. My cock swelled of pride and I increased my efforts.

Lena bounced up and down on her ass when she tried to meet my hard banging. She moaned and cried and when the cry started to rise I was ready to go as well. My spurt in her pussy released her orgasm, a powerful orgasm that made her whole body shudder.

She lay knocked-out for a long while. I rolled off her when my cock slid out of her and lay at her side caressing her body. Her eyes were closed.

Suddenly she sat up smiling broadly.

“That was a good fuck Anders darling. May be Monique has taught you something.” She laughed.

“Anders I am dying to se more of Monique. I want to see her at close range. What should I do? Please help me.”

“Well,” I said thinking fast. “It’s easy. Find an excuse to come down here later this afternoon. Perhaps you need mother’s advice about some household problem? Monique will be naked. I will think of something to get you close to her.”

“Oh Anders, will you? I’ll be very grateful. Come let’s swim.” She rose and ran into the water.

It went as planned. The women came to the lake after Lena had left. Mother was as always fast getting naked. I noticed that her pussy was a little reddish. I openly admired Emma and Monique. They noticed it with pleasure and showed off to me. My cock had recovered some and swelled at the sight which made them even happier. In water they teased me by coming close but allowed only occasional touching.

Later on Lena came down with a message for mother. Emma and mother were sitting together discussing something. Monique and I were lying a bit away and I had succeeded to place us between the path and mother. Lena had to pass us on her way.

When Lena had talked to mother and turned to walk back to the house I sat up and called her over. She came and stood at our side. I talked to her in a low voice trying to avoid Emma and mother to hear. What I said was nonsense, nothing that had to be said there and then. What I wanted was to give Lena time to look Monique over.

Monique played along for some reason. She stretched her body, shifted her legs which had been crossed and ended up with her thighs open. Lena could see some of her pussy. Suddenly Monique sat up and stretched her back pushing her breasts forward.

“Vous etes très, très belle, mon chérie, » Monique said unexpectedly and stroked up along Lena’s bare leg to her upper thigh lifting her short dress. Lena was standing close to us who were sitting and we had a good look up her dress. I gasped when I realized that she wore no panties. I know that she seldom did coming to the lake to bathe but also in her work?

“What did she say?” Lena asked me.

“Uh, well, I think she said that you look wonderful and she called you honey or darling or something,” I said.

Lena smiled at Monique.

“Thank you,” she said. “You look marvelous yourself.”

Monique looked at me and lifted an eyebrow inquiringly.

“Uh . .Uh. .,” I stammered trying to remember some French words. “Lena . .Monique très belle.”

I pointed first at Lena and then at Monique trying to signal the message from Lena to Monique. And it seemed like Monique understood because she smiled sweetly at Lena and again caressed her leg and thigh. Lena had moved closer and Monique slid her hand high up along Lena’s inner thigh. I couldn’t see how far up it went but Lena’s knees buckled slightly. Monique kept her hand there for a while but the skirt was in the way so I couldn’t see if she really caressed the pussy. But Lena’s lust-filled face told me that Monique probably did.

Eventually they parted but they smiled at each other. Lena slowly turned and went back to the house. She looked happy and gave me a big grin.

Libertine
Libertine
664 Followers