Country Life Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Libertine
Libertine
664 Followers

Monique licked Emma’s pussy and took my cock in her hand. She pulled me close and caressed Emma with it. Emma rocked forward when I touched her pussy but rocked back again. She laughed. Monique licked all over Emma’s slit making her real wet with her own come. She pulled me close again and put my cock head at Emma’s pussy entrance and I pushed inside forgetting all about rubbers. Emma moaned and began fucking back. But Monique had plans.

After a short while of nice fucking Emma’s pussy Monique made me withdrew by holding my balls. She again took my cock and directed it to Emma’s butt hole. When Emma felt it she rocked forward crying out sounding angry. But it must have been only for the record. Soon she pushed back and wriggled her ass to help me get inside her butt. Her muscle gave way suddenly and my cock head slipped inside. Emma grunted deeply and moved slightly forward but then kept still.

After a while she wriggled her ass lightly telling me to go on. I pushed and jabbed gently and slid into her ass bit by bit. She moaned for each jab and grunted deeply when I was in to the hilt and my balls pressed against her ass. I started to fuck her tight ass canal with long slow strokes, on the back stroke nearly leaving her butt and then pushing all the way back in. Emma was grunting and moaning but that was soon replaced by her laughs when Monique licked her clit.

Her ass canal had got slick and I slid easily in and out. Her canal was pleasantly tight and I had to push hard to get in. I grabbed her lovely hips for support and to add strength. I felt her ass tighten each time she laughed, telling me when she had her numerous small orgasms.

Monique took her mouth away from Emma’s pussy and looked up at me between Emma’s thighs. She grinned and made me stop.

“Mais oui. Il branch votre vrai serré de trou. Se sentir bon?” She asked Emma.

“Yes, he seals my ass tight with his fat plug. It feels real good,” Emma panted forgetting the French for a moment. ”Oui, Il me remplit. Maintenant venons.”

With that she rocked back at me and wanted to be fucked again. And now she was more active pushing back meeting my strokes. The banging got hard and Emma moaned and laughed. I felt the tingling and shortened my jabs. Monique fondled my balls and licked Emma’s pussy and clit. Emma laughed loudly all the time when I came releasing my come in several spurts into her tight ass.

My cock got limp rather fast although Emma tightened her ass to keep me inside. Emma rolled to the side away from Monique. I found myself standing on my knees over Monique’s face. She lifted her legs and bottom and put her legs under my armpits. Her pussy was just in front of my nose. She wanted to get licked, having been neglected under my butt-fucking of Emma.

I started to lick her pussy supporting her by holding around her lower back. Her pussy was spread wide and gave easy access to both her gaping hole and her protruding clit. I pushed my tongue inside as far as it reached and I flicked her clit. Soon she was whining and she screamed loudly when she came.

« Mais oui, mon garcon, tres bien. Merci beaucoup, » she said laughingly and patted my ass.

Monique jumped up and grabbed both Emma and me and dragged us into the water to clean up.

Afterwards we lay in the sun again but this time I lay between these lovely women.

“Now you know,” Emma said. “We like sex, it’s very important to us. We have similar tastes, Monique and I. We love to show off and tease and we like being watched. We like both men and women. We like each other but we are not lovers so don’t feel guilty. We both like you as you may have noticed.” She giggled and said something to Monique who laughed and patted my cock.

I lay idly and gently fondled their breasts while they chatted in French. But all of us were spent for the time being.

In the evening I was curious how daring Emma and Monique would be dressed.

Emma wore a dress more modest than the night before but it was still deeply cut. Her breasts were supported from underneath. Her nipples weren’t covered at all. She flashed her breasts and showed me that her nipples were painted blue, a circle around the base of the nipples were white and the rest of her large areolas were painted bright red. “The French colors, I am waving le Tricolore,” she giggled.

Monique wore a white, two piece dress leaving her midriff bare. The jacket was short, a bolero jacket my sister Eva told me. Her long skirt was cut low, way below her belly button and had a slit nearly up to her hip. Her dark thigh showed frequently. She wore the golden chain around her waist. The bolero was loosely held together by another chain. She showed a lot of skin without being too obvious but it was very daring in rural Sweden. The men appreciated it very much and most of the women seemed to disapprove. But they all were very interested in her exotic look. Some of the women watched their men closely as if they thought that something would happen there and then.

My sisters and I helped waiting at the tables that were set up in the garden. It had been a tradition for several years. My task was to fill the glasses, mostly beer and snaps, the Swedish liquor. But some wanted wine, mostly women.

The crawfish is salty and spiced with dill which requires a lot to drink. So the spirits normally rise quickly and in the end people gets rather intoxicated. Emma and Monique were having a god time showing off and especially Monique got much attention. In the middle of the evening I noticed that the chain holding the bolero together was away and when she felt like it she flashed her breasts. Emma was waving le Tricolore frequently.

The weather was nice and warm but it was in the middle of august and in late evening it got dusky. In the garden lamps were lit. The party went on with coffee and Swedish punch but then one by one of the couples that shouldn’t stay the night went home.

When only the house guest remained it was time for another tradition: the skinny dipping.

I had heard a lot of comments about that all evening. The men were excited over the chance to see more of Monique.

My sisters had never been allowed to take part because of the men but I had always been allowed. I had a task. I had the days before collected dry branches and wood to an open fire. I had to get a good glow for grilling but also for getting people warm after the bathe.

I went down to the lake in advance to light the fire. The party followed. It was six couples and Emma and Monique. I heard excited but also nervous laughs especially from the women when it was time to undress. Mother and father took the lead but were beaten by Emma who was the first to get naked. I heard gasps from some of the men when they saw Emma and even more when Monique got naked.

It was rather dusky and the full moon was still glowing in red and added little to the light but a lot to the atmosphere. The fire cast long shadows. I was standing at the side of the fire and was careful not to look into it to preserve my night vision. I saw quite well. The party was a bit away from the fire and I guess that mother and father wanted the fire to make it seem darker. I saw two of the women keeping themselves very close to their men and steering them away from Emma and Monique. The rest didn’t seem to mind so the two women had interested men at close range.

The party went into the water and played around. They laughed and shrieked. I could hear Emma and Monique who all the time were surrounded. Monique also had women close. I guess that some fondling of her body took place under cover of the faint light and her deep laughs told that she appreciated it.

The party went ashore and gathered around the fire. They were wrapped in towels and wanted the grilled sausages and beer which I had prepared. They had a good time; the tension had eased now when the nude part was over. Especially the two women who had been so afraid that Monique would come too close to their husbands let themselves loose.

Eventually mother gave the signal. “There are drinks at the house,” she announced and the party finished their beers and prepared to go and get dressed. Emma and Monique were standing at the far side of the fire. They took a step or two and then dropped their towels and walked the rest of the way stark naked. They were lit up by the fire. I heard some gasps from the group. They looked amazing in the flickering light.

One of the anxious women also dropped her towel when she hurried to stand in front of her husband in a meaningless effort to protect him from seeing Monique. I stood rather close. She had a thick mass of black hair that had run wild covering her lover belly. The forest was spread to the sides and also trailed up to her navel. She stood for a while to fulfill her mission before she thought of her towel. When she did, she squatted down with her knees spread to pick it up. Just when she got hold of the towel she looked up and saw my gaze. She froze in shock and a sheepish smile came on her face before she got up and swept the towel around her body. But I had seen her swollen labia and pink folds. The pussy and the hair surrounding it had glistened in the flickering light of the fire. Her husband has better stop drinking, I thought. She will have great demands of him later on.

The party dressed and left. I had to stay to take care of the remnants and, most important, make sure that the fire didn’t spread. The weather had been dry.

I cleaned up and then sat down looking into the fire. I thought about Emma and Monique and how pleasant the last days had been. I had a good time and was in no hurry to go back to the house.

I startled when I heard a soft call.

“Anders, etes-vous la?” It was Monique. I turned and saw two light spots move against the dark back ground.

“Yes, I am here,” I said and rose. I could hardly se after having stared into the fire for a long time but when the spots came closer I saw that it was Monique in her white dress.

“Anders, etes-vous ici seul? Je me suis ennuyé de vous,” she said and came into my arms. She kissed me and then made us to sit down. She snuggled up in my arms and put them around her naked midriff. I felt her soft skin and kissed her neck. We sat like that for a while looking into the fire.

Anders, mon chéri. Je veux un grand feu. Mettez plus de bois dessus.”

Monique rose and showed that she wanted the fire to get bigger by adding a few branches. I got her message and put a lot of dry wood on and soon the flames got high and hot.

Monique slowly took off her bolero and her skirt. She was naked underneath except for the chain around her waist and one between her nipples. She stood between me and the flames and moved her body to an inner tune, gyrating her hips and thrusting her pelvis forward.

I tried to hold her but she pushed me away. But she tugged at my clothes. I took them off and stood watching her. She moved in wide circles around the fire. Sometimes she was out of sight and then she came into the light of the fire from an unexpected angle.

Her movements got wilder until she suddenly tensed and stood erect arching her back and with her head cast aback.

Monique came close to me and hugged me. Her skin glowed both from the heat of the fire and her inner heat.

She pressed me down on my back and tested my hardness. She slowly took it all in her mouth. Satisfied she straddled me and impaled herself on my cock. When she was all the way down she leaned forward and kissed me. She rested, pressing her breasts against my chest. She made small delicate movements with her pussy that felt real nice. She sat up again and I fondled her breasts. I tugged at the chain between her nipples and it pleased her.

Monique started to move up and down, very slowly and gently. When she raised her body she flexed her rim muscle tight. And when she went down again she narrowed the whole canal. The pleasure was intense both ways and she moved slowly to make us last long. She moaned now and then

I lay under her fondling her breasts and thighs and looked at her silhouette against the fire. The flames flickered and cast shadows and light over her body. She looked fantastic.

She rode me for a long time making sure that I wouldn’t come. Now and then she rested on my chest.

Suddenly when she rested she pushed her legs down and stretched out on top of me. Her pussy muscles held me real tight.

“Roulement plus de, mon chéri.Baisez-moi,” she whispered. “Baisez-moi”

She rocked us to the side and I understood that she wanted to roll over and have me on top of her. So we did and I started to fuck her hard. But she stopped me.

“Doucement, mon cheri, doucement,” she said. She wanted to continue the slow fuck.

So I tried to copy her technique and moved my cock in and out with long slow strokes. She used her pussy muscles as before but it felt different in this new position. But it was as pleasurable. The fire heated my backside.

I got aware of that she had increased her movements and met my strokes with more force. She had increased her movements slowly over some time. She also started to moan and whine softly. I increased my force and tempo slowly but after a while we fucked forcefully. Her noises followed the increased tempo.

“Oh la la. Anders, baisez-moi. Oh la la,” she cried and met me real hard.

I fucked her with all my strength now and she met me. She lifted her bottom from the ground and twitched her hips making my cock to bottom out at nearly each stroke. She whined constantly.

Monique arched her back and her hips twitched rapidly upwards several times. Her whine reached the high pitch tune and turned into a scream when she came, her hips twitching frantically.

My arousal had followed hers but I was a little late. When Monique reached her climax I felt the tingle in my loins but kept still for a short while. When her orgasm subsided I resumed thrusting into her. She looked up at me with wide open eyes.

Monique again arched her back and met my thrusts. She whined again. The tingling in my loins increased and I pushed my cock deep into Monique’s pussy and moved it only slightly. I felt her muscles grip me hard and ripple along my cock. That made me start spurting into her.

Monique felt my spasms and my come splashing into her. She put her legs around my waist to keep me deep inside her. Her muscles rippled and she screamed again and again.

We lay for a long time cuddling, seeing the fire burn out. I caressed her lovely body but was content, very content indeed. Monique seemed to be as well. She even took a short nap in my arms.

Eventually the fire was only embers which we raked together. We left for the house in the faint light. I held my arm around her naked waist.

Monique and Emma left the next day. They hugged me openly and very warmly. The hug lasted longer and was more intimate than normal. Monique also kissed my mouth when she gave me the three traditional French cheek kisses.

Mother stood at the side and looked taken aback when first Emma and then Monique hugged me like that. Slowly her face cleared and she looked at me. A smile spread over her face when she understood. But she said nothing.

To be continued.

Libertine
Libertine
664 Followers