Country Life Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Libertine
Libertine
664 Followers

I heard mother and Emma talk. It was something about my father who had said that he would come home early.

“Oh, excellent. We can put our plan into action then,” I heard Emma say. “I’ll tell Monique. We have to get back to the house soon.”

Well, I was of course curious about what they had planned but since nobody told me I had to find out.

At the house Emma and Monique went to their rooms. I was hovering in the garden because I had understood that morning that it was in the garden they had planned to do something. Eventually they came out and went directly to a lilac-arbor.

I thought that I got the idea. The arbor shielded from view nearly all around but not from above. And when I looked up I saw that one of the empty guestrooms was just above.

I quickly went there and yes the view was very nice. The naked bodies of Emma and Monique weren’t far away. The bushes didn’t shield anything as long as the kept at the far side or in the middle. Quickly I sneaked back out into the garden.

Father came home a while later. Mother met him at the gate and hugged him. He looked astonished. Mother told him something and a broad smile spread over his face. Together they went into the house. From downstairs I could see that they didn’t stop at the master bedroom but went along the corridor towards the guestroom I had investigated. Well, it was obvious that mother wanted to give father a good time but still be in control.

I went back out in the garden and took a long detour to be able to see through the opening to the ardor without being seen. I had no need to see Emma and Monique at close range. I just wanted to know how they played it out.

I think that they really gave father a good time and a complete look of their naked bodies. Emma and Monique were totally nude and they sat, lay and moved around totally without restraint. They opened their thighs wide facing the house. They stood on all fours with their asses towards the house and so on. The show went on for more than half an hour. Then the women had to get inside to change for dinner.

When it was time for pre-dinner drinks I joined which I often didn’t do. But I was curious to see how the two women had dressed up.

Mother and father were waiting when Emma made her entrée. She wore the same dress as the evening before but today her areolas were painted bright red. Her nipples were white. She moved around father letting him see quite a lot of her.

When Monique came my father get breathless. She also wore the same dress but she had changed the way she wore it. She had pulled a draw string or something at the waist holding the cloth back. The dress clung to the slopes of her breasts creating a nude path from her neck through her cleavage. Under her breasts the dress opened leaving her midriff bare but narrowed again under her navel. The upper parts of her dress must have been sawn together just short over her pussy. If her skin hadn’t been dark I swear that her pussy hair had shown.

She had a gold chain around one of her ankles and another around her waist hanging loosely. She also had a glittering stone hanging low between her breasts. Suddenly I saw that there was no chain from her neck holding the stone but a thin golden chain going cross over her cleavage. She saw my staring at her and smiled. A little later she moved and let her loose fitting dress open to reveal to me that the chain was fastened in her nipples with small clamps. She was absolutely stunning.

Lena was serving dinner and I saw that she enjoyed herself when she bent over the women from behind serving the dishes. She got very good opportunities to look down the dresses.

After dinner I was sitting in a corner watching the women. My sisters were listening to the radio. Emma and mother chatted and smilingly they watched father who was drooling over Monique.

My thoughts drifted. While I watched Emma I started to dream about her magnificent body. She could have been the model for Marianne, the woman who personalizes France, in that painting where she stands on the barricades in the French revolution, with one arm raised and her dress open showing one full breast.

I dreamed on and I guess that I stared at Emma with unseeing eyes. Suddenly I startled.

“A penny for your thoughts,” I heard Emma say close to me. “What are you dreaming about? You look so happy.”

“Oh, well, I watched you and thought about how sexy you are to night and what a magnificent woman you are. Like the French Marianne. I dreamt about your luscious body. I dreamt about to fuck you.”

I didn’t hesitate to tell for some reason. Well, the reason was that I had become much surer of myself since first Lena and then Monique had treated me like a man. I was no boy any more.

“Oh, well, my goodness. Well, if you ask you get an answer,” Emma said and looked over her shoulder to see if somebody was listening. “Well how was your dream? Did you have a good time?”

“Well, I don’t know. We had just started and I was about to enter you when you woke me up,” I said trying to make it sound jocularly.

“Oh, too bad. I am sorry about that. I think you would have been pleased. Know what? Do you want to come to my room later to continue the dream?”

“Oh yes, very much. Thank you. I am really looking forward to that,” I said very formally as if it had been a dinner invitation or something. But she had put it very delicately and nearly formal.

The evening came to an end rather quickly. Father said he was a bit tired and asked mother if they should retire. Mother agreed but I saw her exchange glances with Emma and Monique.

Monique said something to Emma when we were about to say good night. Emma came to me.

“Anders, Monique wants a glass of milk. Could you ask the maid to bring it to her, please? And don’t wait to long to come and see me,” she added with a broad smile.

“Of course,” I said. “Right away.”

I went to the kitchen and as I had expected Lena and the cook were finished with the dishes and were relaxing at the kitchen table.

“Lena,” I said. “Monique wants a glass of milk. Do you want to bring it to her or shall I do it?”

“Oh no. I will do it. But I have to go pee first. I am bursting,” she said laughing.

“Very well then. Good night, see you tomorrow,” I said and went to my room.

I thought it best to wait a while before going up to Emma. Lena was delivering the milk to Monique in the adjoining room and I didn’t want to meet her. Time dragged very slowly until I thought it was safe. Like the evening before I was a bit scared that I would be seen by my parents. But when I passed their door I got calm. The moans, cries and grunts that could be heard told that my father wasn’t tired at all. It sounded like he was giving my mother a tremendous fuck.

I came to Emma’s door and tapped it lightly. There was a pause before she opened the door and I could get inside. It felt like an eternity standing exposed in the corridor.

Emma met me both dressed and undressed. She wore a flimsy negligee kept together only at the neck and floating open from there. Underneath she wore a very low cut black corset that lifted her breasts without covering them. Her breasts welled up and forward and her areolas and nipples were still painted red and white.

I looked further down and saw that she wore no panties. Her luxurious bush of golden hair was brushed to fluffiness. Her stockings were kept in place by laced garters around her thighs.

She looked stunning and I just stared at her although I had seen her naked at the lake all afternoon.

Emma held her arms out and she pirouetted slowly looking pleased.

“Like me?” She said. “Come, let’s get you more comfortable.”

She unfastened the negligee at her neck and shrugged it off. Her big breasts trembled when she did. She stood for a while very erect and with her arms outstretched.

She came close to me and swiftly undressed me. I stood naked before her and she caressed my body with her hands ending up jacking my cock a few times.

She laughed and turned around. Her ass looked great under her corset and I grabbed the cheeks and squeezed. I let my hand around and fondled her pubic bush and pulled her hair rocking her mons. She laughed deeply.

She melted back into my arms and I cupped her heavy breasts lifting them out of the corset. They hardly fit in my palms but were surprisingly firm underneath. Her nipples were taut.

I got back to her pussy and found that she was moist and warm. I ran a finger along her slit and felt her juices flow. When I pushed the finger inside her pussy her knees buckled. I searched around in her pussy and found her soft spot. She started to moan and her knees buckled again. I squeezed her breasts and pinched a nipple while caressing her pussy inside. Her moaning got heavy and suddenly she tensed and made noises sounding like a staccato laugh.

Emma quickly recovered and turned around. She put her arms around my neck and kissed me. She came into my arms and I caressed her ass cheeks and found the way in between to her ass hole and pussy.

I marched her over to the bed and lay her down on her stomach. I patted her legs and she willingly parted her thighs. I started to lick her pussy from behind and soon she started to moan. She pulled herself up on her knees and turned to stand across the bed. I took a step back admiring the picture before me. Emma’s great ass was up in the air and framed by her corset and the stockings. I grabbed and squeezed her globes before I knelt on the floor to get a good angle and licked her pussy slit the best I could. Her clit was big and firm and she shuddered when I sucked it into my mouth. It didn’t take long until she laughed in staccato again and released pussy juice all over my face.

She kept her position on her knees and her head down.

“Take what you need on the table and take me. Come on, take me hard” I heard her say, her voice a little muffled.

Oh, yes. Rubbers were at hand on the bedside table and I quickly dressed my cock. I really wanted to fuck her now. I went back and stroked my cock along her pussy a few times standing at the floor behind her.

I put the cock at her pussy entrance. “This is where you woke me up from my dream,” I said. “But so far it has been much better.”

Emma looked back and laughed deeply. She rocked backwards and her pussy sucked me in. I pushed my cock inside her and when I was fully inside made a jerk that made her cry out. But she pushed back hard. I fucked her with long strokes and made them hard in the end. She was very wet. I increased the tempo when her moans deepened. I felt that I was on my way and banged her hard with short jabs. She responded by meeting me forcefully. By now she was crying out in between her moans.

I felt the tingling in my loins and banged on with very short hard jabs deep inside her pussy. She got the message and arched her back and flexed her muscles when I started to spurt my come into her. She laughed loudly when she came herself.

She kept her position and after a short while I felt her pussy muscles squeeze my cock. But I was rather limp. I guessed that she wanted more and caressed her pussy and clit. I also got to her breasts that hung freely down. I worked on her that way pressed against her ass.

And it worked. She picked up speed and her pussy muscles worked hard but got very little resistance from my limp cock. I withdrew and quickly replaced the cock with my thumb. I got a good grip with my hand, the thumb inside and the fingers over her clit. My thumb must have fitted precisely to get to her soft spot. She moaned highly and soon arched her back laughing her staccato laugh. My thumb got stuck in her pussy, so strong was her muscles, although she released a lot of pussy juice.

I caressed her clit some more but she was too sensitive and sank down on the bed pushing my hand away. She rolled on her back and smiled happily at me.

“Anders, did you like the rest of your dream? Did I meet your expectations?” She giggled. “You met mine.”

“Yes, indeed. It was much better than in my dream. You are a magnificent woman,” I said and lay down alongside fondling her breasts.

We cuddled for a while and I drowned my face between her breasts sucking on her nipples now and then. Suddenly she sat up. She looked disapprovingly at my messy, half- dressed cock. She got rid of the used rubber and licked my cock. Soon she took it all into her mouth and gave it a good cleaning. She went on cleaning the area around and got down to my balls.

She spent some time licking and sucking on my balls and she took them gently in her mouth first one at a time then both together. Her mouth was as generous as the rest of her body and she rolled them both without hurting me.

It was then my cock twitched and started to come back to life. She laughed happily and started to suck my cock. She was good but it took some time. But she seemed to like it and played and sucked with my cock and balls giving me a good time. I fondled her ass and pussy from behind and now and then she tensed and laughed in staccato. She was very orgasmic.

Finally I had a full erection. She sat back and inspected it and decided that it was sufficient. She reached over and got a rubber and put it on.

She watched me for a while, a broad smile spreading over her face. Then she pushed me flat on my back and straddled me. She swiftly impaled herself on my cock and sunk down. She sat motionless. Her voluptuous body was a sight with her broad hips and swelling thighs in stockings and garters, the slim waist and above her breasts that welled forward and out of her corset. My cock twitched when I looked at her. She took that as a signal to start riding.

I was expecting that she would ride me hard. And she did. But she rode me even wilder and harder than I had anticipated. She got completely wild and she moaned and cried out. I tried to steady her and myself by holding her hips but it hardly helped. Now and then she bounced down askew on my cock and a few times she rose too much and my cock slid out. It was sheer luck that I succeeded to pull my cock forward when she bounced down. But she liked very much when the whole length of my cock then caressed her clit and she laughed her staccato laugh each time.

I had to concentrate so hard on meeting her bounces that I didn’t get much pleasure. But she enjoyed herself immensely. She moaned and cried and laughed. Suddenly she changed to very rapid, short thrusts. She laughed in staccato until she bounced down, tensed and laughed a long loud laugh. She fell forward and rested on my chest.

After a while she lifted her head and looked at me. She smiled and looked happy. She pushed herself down or tried to but was stopped by my hard cock still inside her pussy. She looked up and her face lit up in a broad smile.

“Oh, I thought that I had fucked your brains out. But no you haven’t even come. Back to work then,” she giggled.

She sat up and started to ride me again. But this time she did it soft and tenderly. And she used her skill to vary the tightness of her pussy. Suddenly she gave all the pleasure I missed before and twice over. It felt fantastic in her pussy and to be ridden by her.

Emma now was very observant of my reactions. She brought me to the brink but slowed down easing the pressure in her pussy. She did it several times until she had caught up and started her staccato laughs. But she didn’t get selfish. She rode me to a powerful orgasm and not until I started to spurt into her she let herself loose. And when she came her ecstasy lasted long and her laugh was deep.

After a while Emma lay down and pulled me into her arms. She kissed all over my face. She pulled my head down to her breasts and I kissed her nipples. She held me tight.

Eventually it was time to leave. I dressed the necessary, kissed Emma who was lying naked on the bed looking adorable and left.

I stood in the corridor outside Emma’s closed door and drew my breath. It thought about what a tremendous experience it had been. I felt very content.

I was just about to walk down the corridor when the next door opened partly. It was the door to Monique’s room. I froze of course. A female shadow sneaked out of the room and shut the door. She startled when she got aware of somebody behind her and froze. The light was faint but I recognized Lena and she must have recognized me. She put a finger to her lips and waved at me to follow her.

We sneaked down to our floor and she followed me to my room. In the light I saw that her hair was tousled and her lipstick gone.

“So, you have fucked Mrs Emma. I must say that you are an active fellow,” she said and giggled. “Well, I guess that you wonder what I was doing in Mrs Monique’s room at this hour. Well, I like women nearly as much as men. And I couldn’t resist Mrs Monique as you may have understood earlier today. And she likes women which I understood at the lake. Thank you for introducing me to her this afternoon. I owe you for that. But now I think it’s time for bed, well, sleep I mean. I am quite sure that Mrs Emma has drained you anyway.”

She kissed me and left.

At breakfast we all looked a bit tired. Mother walked a bit stiff-legged I thought but she looked happy. And so did Emma and Monique.

Mother and father were giving their traditional crawfish party that evening. The crawfish party is a very important tradition in Sweden and takes place in the middle of August. Many couples were invited all being mutual friends of mother and father. Many lived in the neighborhood but as many as the house could accommodate were invited to stay the night.

Mother, my sisters and the staff were busy although they had hired extra help. But mother wanted her daily bathe although she didn’t have time to stay at the lake for long. She told Emma and Monique to stay and have a good time. She was going to be a bad hostess during the afternoon anyway. I stayed on as well. I was not supposed to help in the household, being a man. After all, this was in the thirties.

We, or at least I, had a real good time at the lake together with Emma and Monique. We lay in the sun after mother had left, had another swim and lay in the sun again. I admired them and they let me see everything, no inhibitions. They had both kissed me and I guessed that they know that I had fucked both of them. Had they even compared notes and discussed me?

Emma and Monique lay side by side and I a little at the side. The women chatted with each other in French and of course I didn’t understand. Now and then Emma said something to me or translated a question from Monique.

After a while I dozed off. After all, it had been a late night that had taken a lot of strength.

I woke up to the sounds of moans and cries. I looked at the side and saw that Emma and Monique was having a good time going down on each other in a sixty-nine position with Emma on top. They really enjoyed themselves. I knew their sounds and Monique’s whining told that she was on her way. And so was Emma. She laughed in staccato. I watched them come and my cock got erect.

They rested for a short while then got going again. They took it slow and steady reaching their goal.

I watched them closely. They hadn’t given any sign that they were embarrassed being watched. On the contrary. Now and then they flashed me smiles. Suddenly I saw that Monique waved at me and put a finger on her lips. She waved again wanting me to come close but quietly. Emma had her eyes closed at the moment and I crept up to Monique. She pointed at Emma’s great ass that hovered over her and put her finger in her mouth and moved it in and out.

I thought that I understood and got in position behind Emma. She straddled Monique’s head with her ass up in the air and her sculptural thighs spread wide. Her pussy was open and her dark pink puckered hole relaxed

Libertine
Libertine
664 Followers