Craigslist Bottom Bitch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Next they went into a lingerie store. Unlike most guys in these circumstance, for a reason he couldn't explain if asked, Kla instinctively found himself comfortable in this situation. Kwang picked up a sheer long sleeve turquoise top that would easily show off her tits when she wore it. Then she grabbed a matching thong that went with it. It wasn't sheer like the top, but was the same beautiful shade of blue green. She put her hand in the front of the panties showing Kla and telling him, "Lots of room here. You like?"

She held them up to his waist in what he figured was a playful way of teasing her cousin. He laughed and told her, "Yes very very nice."

Kwang then said, "You and me about same size. I try on and show you."

Then she spun away to go to the dressing room before he could try to tell her how inappropriate it would be for him to see her in this. In a minute or so he heard her calling, "Kla come look. They fine."

"It's OK. If you like them that's good."

"No you have to see. Don't worry we like sisters."

Walking back to the door which she had opened up, he smiled to himself that with her stumbling English she had forgot to say "and brother" in the sentence. Looking in the change room his gaze was immediately brought to the small brown nipples on top of her firm small breasts. They were on full display beneath the green film of the translucent top. She looked incredibly sexy. Even a gay boy could see that.

Pointing to the chest she told him, "Tight here. Very good." Then pulling the front of the panties forward, he could see her thick black bush beneath them. She asked, "Is enough room here? Asians small right?"

"Yes you don't need any bigger," he replied. Thinking they were already too loose for her tiny hard body. Just hoping to get this awkward situation over with though, he didn't bother to suggest she get a smaller size.

"Good," and she closed the door to change back.

She came out, gave them to him, pointed at the cashier, and explained, "Pay her."

He was surprised that she expected him to buy them for her. But decided if his cousin was going to show him around the city that it was the least he could do.

Next they went to a women's clothing store. Kla couldn't figure out how, in such a short period of time, he had become her shopping bestie. But it was too early to go to a club, so he decided what the hell.

Looking around the store, Kla thought to call these clothes risque would be a polite euphemism. The fact is they were outright slutty. It surprised him as, although he hadn't known her for long, Kwang didn't seem the type to wear outfits like they specialized in here.

She grabbed a tiny azure blue tube top with light green horizontal stripes on it. She held it up with both hands showing Kla. "This good for body with no boobs."

He thought she was being a bit harsh. Yes her tits were small, like so many Asian women, but she wasn't completely flat chested in the way she was describing.

Next she picked up a sea foam green miniskirt. That description makes it sound bigger than it was. A micro-miniskirt world probably be a better name for it. He thought that when she wore it, the hem would only come down a couple of inches below her panties.

"Very sexy. My parents not let me wear. You parents let you wear sexy clothes?"

"Uh ya, sure," he replied. Not sure how his parents opinions about guys clothes would be relevant to Kwang getting her parents to let her slut up her appearance. The answer seemed to make her face explode into a smile. She took the outfit and practically skipped to the dressing room. When she came out the tube top was obviously too small. It barely covered even her small breasts and he could easily see the imprints of her hard nipples pointing straight at him. The skirt finished well above her mid thigh. Sitting down without flashing her panties would be near impossible. For anyone wearing this skirt however, that would not be an issue but rather an objective. Kwang had transformed herself into a slutty sexy bitch. Kla thought she looked great.

"You like?" She asked as she did a pirouette in front of him to show how great her ass looked in it.

"Love it," he replied a little too eagerly.

She hugged him and said, "Good, you buy."

He again decided to just take the easiest route and buy it for her. She seemed to like it so much. He thought maybe if it was a gift from her cousin, her parents would let her wear it.

Walking back into the mall she said, "OK now shoes. What you size?"

"My size I don't need new shoes."

"Yes must. Kathoey can't go dancing in these beautiful sexy clothes wearing man's shoes."

Wait! Did she expect him to wear these clothes? For the first time he realized that he had been getting this whole shopping trip wrong. She had been trying them on because in the store he was dressed as a guy and couldn't try them on himself.

"You used that word before. What is Kathoey?"

She matter of factly said, "Ladyboy. You."

"What! You think I'm a tranny?"

Looking perplexed she answered back, "You not know yet? I have many ladyboy friends. I know. No mistake."

"Look at me. How I'm dressed. I'm a guy, not a tranny."

As he rushed out of the mall onto the crowded sidewalk. Kwang followed, telling him, "You use that name again. I know it only a word, but way you say it is insult."

Hearing her say this upset him. It turned out, however, that it was more because of his own response to her declaration, rather than the fact she had asserted that he was a ladyboy. A couple of hours earlier he had admired the acceptance of transgender women in this society. Now, with his rudeness, he was displaying the ultimate disrespect possible in this culture. Kla had always been more than happy to state an unpopular opinion when he held it. But even though he hadn't ever specifically thought about it in detail, he knew intuitively that not only didn't he hate transgender women, to the contrary, he admired them.

"You're right Kwang. I'm sorry. It is just nobody has ever suggested I'm a ladyboy. I know I'm gay, but this would be so much different."

"You not gay Kla. You ladyboy. Is different. But is OK."

As they continued quarreling while walking down the sidewalk, a very old monk using a child monk at his side for balance approached them. Both monks had shaved heads and were dressed in traditional saffron orange robes. This situation wasn't unusual. Coming across a Buddhist monk in Thailand is like meeting a Baptist in the American South. You would be shocked if it didn't happen.

Kwang performed a traditional wai when they reached each other. Putting her hands together as in prayer and bowing. The monk nodded in return and said something in Thai.

Kwang interpreted.

"He say we need stop argue as it is causes a disturbance to people's harmony."

Kla wondered how he new they had been arguing as their dispute had been quite reserved and quiet. In fact how could anyone have been able to tell they were arguing on this congested noisy Bangkok thoroughfare.

The monk continued to speak.

"He say you are old soul and have experienced many lives. This give you much knowledge. You have been man and woman many times in past lives. This time you bring both together."

"You listen to venerable father. He know."

With that the monk smiled and the young boy held up a bowl. Kla grabbed what money he had in his pocket and placed it in the bowl and they were off.

She directed them down a Soi (side street) and found a wrinkled old woman cooking food by the side of the road. Thai women are naturally among the most beautiful in the world. As they age however, time is generally not kind to them. Based on this woman's weathered appearance she could be anywhere between sixty and a hundred years old.

The road had the width for one car at the most. But it was mostly limited to motorcycle traffic. It was encased between four and five story tenements on both sides, which looked like they had seen too many years of Bangkok's evolution. Despite the unkempt look to the area, the odors were intense and delicious. Not only from the roadside food cart. But also from the smell of food wafting out of windows above. They had been left open by their residents in order to cool the apartments down as dinner was cooked in the small homes with no air conditioning. These scents showered down on the street below creating a brew of aromas from tonight's meals. They ordered Nam Tok from the old woman and Kwang grabbed a couple of Singha beers. Then sat together on some plastic chairs while their food cooked.

Kla asked Kwang, "How is it that everybody except me can see that I am some kinda ladyboy in waiting?"

Typing something on her phone and without looking up she told him, "You know. You have to accept youself truth."

A few minutes later the old woman brought two plates and placed them on the little plastic table in front if them. On one plate was the obligatory serving of rice. On the other was a deep fried fish with a massive head, covered in leaves and chilies. Kla paid, thanking her, "Koopkhun Krap P Taa."

Kwang picked up the fish and holding it in front of Kla's face went, "Arrrgh," and laughed. "This is Snakehead fish. Very good."

As they ripped off pieces of the fish, Kla thought eating this was like a religious experience. As was the inner conflict he was having. He had always been conscious of the fact that gay was an incomplete and poor definition of who he was. After his experiences today with Kwang and the monk he was seriously questioning how they could have so easily identified in him what had been so hard for him to define himself over the years. An alley in Bangkok was probably the strangest place anyone from the West had ever come to terms with the fact that they were transgender. But then Kla had always been unconventional.

Kwang had recognized that he needed to think about everything and had remained quiet. Just as he thought to himself maybe I am a ladyboy, Kwang let out a shriek of delight. He thought am I really that transparent that she can literally read my every thought. But as it happened there was a stunning woman approaching from behind him. Kwang ran over to her and they hugged each other.

He had never encountered a more beautiful woman in his life. The woman's luxurious black hair was cascading in waves almost half way down her back. In the process it framed her exquisite face, smoldering dark eyes, and fine Thai features. Her unblemished skin was a soft ivory hue. Her figure was outlined in a navy sleeveless stretch dress that hugged her body, finishing half way down her thighs. Her figure's breasts, waist, and hips created a petite silhouette of visual perfection.

Once they stopped hugging and screaming Kwang introduced her, "This is my friend Sammy. I SMS her earlier to have her come talk about being ladyboy."

Kla was just minutes away from coming to terms with being transgender and here Kwang was telling it to a woman he had never met.

"Why did you tell her?"

"I tell you. She talk about being ladyboy."

Then it clicked with Kla, the most beautiful woman in the world was a ladyboy. Looking at Sammy he said, "Really! You're gorgeous. You have a cock?" Then realizing how crass that was, he apologized.

Sammy giggled and told him, "It OK. Yes. I have small one."

As they all finished the fish and beers he found out that Sammy had won Miss Tiffany. A beauty contest for ladyboys. In Thailand it was bigger than winning Miss America in the States. She was now one of Thailand's biggest models. She could have passed as a genetic woman without anyone ever considering that she was a ladyboy. But in Thailand everyone knew and it was no big deal. Kla told Sammy that she was lucky to live in Thailand where ladyboys are accepted.

She explained, "Buddhist holy books have Kathoey in them. That is why Thai culture has acceptance for ladyboy. In every day life not always. Some people fail to live up to the Buddha ways. And treat ladyboy bad."

"You must not care about how others treat you. Hopefully good. Sometimes not. Be true to youself, who you are, and is OK. That is why when I have boob surgery I not get chop." Grabbing her breasts she said, "This who I am." Then grasping her crotch she said, "This also who I am." They all laughed.

Kwang told him, "Now we go Sammy's place."

"Why?"

"You need makeover."

Leaving the Soi, the taxi they got in turned onto Sukhumvit Road the longest and main road in Bangkok. In the time it took to make a left turn, they transitioned from the narrow confines of the ancient city, into the spacious six lanes of the twenty first century capital.

On the way to her condo Kla noticed Sammy on a couple of billboards that must have been more than twenty feet high. One of them had her wearing light black almost see through underwear with a series of dark black chevron patterns on her panties and bra. It was plain to see that her body was as outstanding in the flesh, as it appeared to be in the couture dress she was wearing in the taxi.

Once they entered Sammy's condo it became all business. With all of them in Sammy's bedroom, Kwang handed Kla an intricately embroidered long white silk woman's dressing gown and said, "Take all clothes off. Put this on."

Walking into the ensuite bathroom it felt like he was in a spa. The bath tub was huge and there was a separate walk in shower with four shower heads. It was easily big enough for two or more people. Sammy was definitely successful if she owned a place like this he thought. Kla stripped down to his briefs, hesitated, and then said to himself, "If you're going to do this, just do it."

He took a quick shower. Coming out of it his hair was slicked back. Then as he put on the dressing gown he started to feel very, the best adjective he could come up with to describe it was, girlish. It felt natural. Catching a glimpse of himself in the huge mirror as he was walking back into the bedroom wearing the gown, he smiled at what he saw looking back at him. For the first time he saw in himself a woman. As a result of seeing that image of himself in the mirror, together with the soft feel of the silk against his body, he thought oh no as his long thick cock started to get a little hard.

When he walked in the girls squealed. With Sammy saying, "You already so beautiful. This be easy."

They sat him in front of her large vanity and told him to just close his eyes and let them work. He felt them applying things to his face, plucking his eyebrows, as well as combing and teasing his hair. Kla had let his hair grow a little long in the back before this trip. At one point Kwang said, "This hurt little," and then he felt a sharp pain on his left earlobe. This was followed a couple of minutes later by the same thing on the right. Through all of it they insisted that he keep his eyes shut. When they finally told him to open them he was shocked.

His hair was transformed into a playful pixie style. They had made the front hang down to just above his eyes. Swooping from left to right in what was now long girly bangs. As his hair had been cut above the ears they had pierced them and put in pearl earrings. Rather than the typical short pixie bob in the back they had straightened it as long as possible to get it to hang down almost to the base of the neck.

His eyebrows had been plucked and shaped. His lashes were now long and thick. He also had on grey eye shadow to highlight all of this. Light pink rouge was on his cheeks and his skin looked soft and pure. Exquisitely applied muted rose red lipstick finished it all off. Staring back at him in the mirror was a very cute woman. Kla loved it more than anything ever in his life.

As they saw his reaction the two congratulated each other with high fives. Sammy told him, "You sweet. Look good to eat. Like candy."

Immediately everything became clear and he told them, "Yes that's it. My name is Candy." At that moment leaving behind forever the boy that was Kla, this woman, Candy, took the first step of her journey in her new life.

"We need find her sexy man now."

"You right Sammy. What kind of man you like Candy?"

"I have no idea."

"What kind man you fuck before?"

Candy stared blankly and her eyes dropped to the floor.

Figuring it out Kwang said, "You virgin right?" As Candy hesitated in her answer, Kwang understood and continued, "OK that you virgin. You want suck cock?"

Candy nodded yes.

"You want get fucked?"

Candy had thought about this before and it didn't have any great appeal to her, in theory, so she told Kwang, "No."

"You want to fuck boy's ass?"

"Yes."

"OK that not problem. We can find," then she hesitated trying to find the right English word. Suddenly she smiled as it came to her and she finished, "We can find faggot for you. No problem."

Candy knew it was only a lost in translation comment by Kwang. But the moment was an epiphany which would help to determine the woman she would become. Following the advice from Sammy, if she was true to herself and who she really was, she had to admit that she did want to power fuck a bottom faggot bitch.

Kwang told Sammy, "Candy buy new sexy clothes. Now we go dancing." Looking at Candy she handed her the bags with the her new clothes and said, "You put on."

Taking the bags Candy started to the bathroom but Kwang told her, "No. Put on here. We all like sister. OK if we see naked."

Candy hesitated. Then remembering what she said to herself earlier in the bathroom she thought, this is my Nike moment - Just Do It. She undid the belt and slowly let her dressing gown fall into a pile around her feet.

For the first time she could remember, Candy was nervous about someone seeing her cock. The girls had hardly stopped talking all day. Speaking Thai to each other whenever they weren't speaking English to Candy. As her gown hit the floor they both went silent.

Candy saw her nude body and pretty face in the mirror. Her small nipples were sticking straight out on her nearly flat chest. Although some people wouldn't classify them as boobs, they were definitely sexier with Candy's incarnation, than they were as Kla. From the waist up Candy only saw a sexy sensual woman in her reflection. Below her waist, over seven inches of semi hard cock stuck straight out from the thatch of thick dark hair between her legs. Her cock was so thick and heavy that the last two inches arched down slightly. The head was just starting to peak its way out of the covering of her uncut cock. Candy had never seen a ladyboy naked before. In looking at her own femboy face, hair, body, and huge cock she understood how tranny chasers could be obsessed with a women like her. She looked gooood!

Kwang told her, "I wish my boyfriend have big cock like you. Can't believe you never fuck with that before."

Sammy finally spoke. "Candy you so big. So sexy. Do you have lots of power?"

Not understanding the question she just looked at the other women.

Realizing she didn't understand, Sammy followed up. "Power. Cum. Sperm."

"Oh, yes lots of power." When Candy masturbated she shot cum everywhere. She really liked the idea that an orgasm was a sign of her power.

"OK time we dress her." Sammy grabbed the sheer top and handed it to Candy.

Kwang said, "She not wear that to dance. Will show her boobs."

"She model for us."

Candy slipped the top over her head. It clung tight to her slim torso. It actually highlighted her nipples as they were so much easier to see through the gossamer fabric than her skin.

"So sexy," Sammy told her as she gave her the panties.

Candy blushed at the first compliment she had ever received about her looks in her entire life. As she pulled up the panties the soft silky feel of the underwear against her skin had made her cock grow even more. Now reaching its full nine inch length and sticking straight up, it was as if it was pointing out her small sexy tits.