Craigslist Bottom Bitch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xploring96
xploring96
233 Followers

Some might say her celebration of lust and sensuality made her a bad Buddhist. As the ultimate goal should be to detach oneself of desire. Candy came to believe that if you were going to be able to release something you must first experience the best of it. Her sex life would become a pursuit to experience the ultimate in sensory desire.

She stayed on in Thailand for a few months after her parents left. Learning so much about being a ladyboy by immersing herself in her Thai heritage and new friends.

Candy decided that day had become her new birthday. The first day of her new life. She had celebrated it every year since. This year it fell on the Friday that Jake was coming over. She was giving herself a birthday present. The present was his virgin ass.

As Jake drove to Candy's house on Friday night the radio was playing that earworm song Happy by Pharrell. Normally he thought it was stupid. But today it described him perfectly. As it came to the chorus he sang each time the lyrics were, "Because I'm happy."

It had been six days since he had sucked off Candy. Over that time he had edged his cock close to an orgasm over and over everyday. But following her orders he hadn't cum. Now he wasn't only going to get to blow her again. He was also going to get FUCKED. "Because I'm happy."

Arriving at her house Jake rang the doorbell and heard Candy tell him to come in. Opening the door Candy was standing in front of him with her legs wide apart facing him wearing the blue tube top and green skirt she had bought years earlier on her birthday. The difference was she wasn't wearing the thong and her cock was hanging down below the micro miniskirt.

"Close the door. The neighbors don't want to see my cock. Only you do."

Closing the door he turned, faced her, and began to strip in the entrance way as he had last week. He was hard before he entered. Seeing her cock hanging below her skirt, he became a piece of granite. Naked he walked over to her and got on his knees. Taking her in his mouth he immediately pushed it as far down his throat as possible. Her cock was soft but that wasn't going to last long.

"So the cocksucker missed Candy's cock?"

"mmmmmmhhhhm."

The feel of a cock growing hard in your mouth is unique. Jake wasn't sure when exactly it had become like a flagpole being pushed into his mouth. No matter how hard it became though, the head retained its spongy soft texture. A good faggot loves these sensations. Jake was, and did.

"Jerk off bitch."

Jake immediately started to stroke his cock.

"I hope you obeyed me and haven't cum this week."

"Yes Mistress."

"Then cum. Now!"

Cumming on command wasn't a problem after days of edging he was loaded and ready to shoot. Just as he was about to blow his load Candy reminded him, "You might want to catch that. Don't forget you have to eat it no matter where it goes."

Placing his left hand in front just as he exploded he filled it up quickly. Dropping his cock he then put his right hand under the head to catch the rest that was still flowing out. Jake lifted his hands to show Candy all of his cum.

She took his wrists, brought his hands to her cock, then began rubbing them all over it. Her cock was now completely coated with his thick jizz. Jake leaned forward and took it down his throat. Then sucked hard on it, to get as much cum off as possible when he moved his head back. He continued this until there was nothing left on her cock but his saliva. She then took his hands and made him rub the come that was left on her ass and asshole. Turning around she bent forward presenting her ass in front of him. He had imagined licking cum off her ass all week. Once again Candy was making his dreams come true. He couldn't bury his face in there fast enough. His cum tasted the same but she was playing with his mind. She knew he was addicted to eating ass. So getting the chance to eat cum off it made him believe it was better than ever before. With his hands on each of her hips he was pulling her into his face as he devoured his cum and her hole. Once she was cleaned, looking down she saw some cum that had slipped onto the floor. She rubbed her right foot through it, picking it up on her toes in the process. Jake bent his face to the floor and started sucking her toes and the last drops of his cum.

"You're such a slut."

"Thank you Mistress."

She turned and they walked up into her bedroom. When they got there she could see his gaze had been focused on her tiny ass the whole time.

"You still want to eat my ass more don't you?"

"Yes please Mistress."

Pointing to the bed she told him, "Your such a butt slut. Lay on your back."

As he did she faced his cock and sat on his face. Jake's tongue was out before her ass reached his mouth. He was like a wild animal attacking its prey. He had found out that he liked eating cum and sucking cock. But he LOVED eating ass! As his hand reached for his cock she slapped it.

"If you truly are an ass bitch you can get hard just from worshipping my asshole, you faggot whore."

Candy had discovered her love of verbal Domination when she fucked Ice, but she realized with more experiences that it was even more of a thrill when the slut wanted it as well. Ice had never understood what she was saying to him. Jake, however, was as big of a submissive bottom faggot bitch as she had ever met.

Some Doms like for their subs to do something wrong so they can punish them. Candy honestly loved to just be obeyed. She didn't see relationships as a battle. It was about finding someone who adored receiving cock, ass, and humiliation as much as she loved giving it.

About 30 minutes later Jake was hard again from submitting to her and sticking his tongue up her ass. For Candy the rimjob had worked perfectly as a warm-up. All nine inches were ready for the main event.

Turning around she shoved her cock back in his mouth telling him, "Get it lubed up for your faggot ass."

Worried that she wasn't going to use lube, his tongue worked overtime getting it as wet as possible. She told him to pull his legs to his chest, exposing his tight hole. She rubbed her cock up and down his ass.

Then she leaned in and for the first time in his life Jake received a rimjob. It felt like he was getting a light massage on his asshole. He could see why Candy and Bella loved this.

After letting him relax and getting his hole covered with her saliva she got up and placed her cock at the entrance. Then she started laughing.

"Don't worry bitch. I'm just kidding. I'm going to use lube," and she reached for a bottle sitting on her nightstand. In his aroused and apprehensive state Jake hadn't even noticed it.

She slowly pushed one lubed up finger in his hole. As she pushed in a second finger she told him, "Fucking a virgin ass as tight as yours without lube wouldn't be fun for either of us. Faggot you really are tight. This is going to be great." She waited awhile before adding a third finger.

Knowing he had never had anything up his ass and looking at his little hard-on, she told him, "It is so sexy that a virgin like you has three fingers in your ass and is still hard. Now turn over."

Jake got on his hands and knees spreading his legs wide. Placing the bulbous head of her cock at his hole she slowly pushed in. Instantly all the pleasure he had received from getting rimmed was gone. It was like his ass was on fire. He immediately dropped his head into the pillow to muffle his scream. He became a wonderful example of the proverbial pillow muncher. Candy had never fucked anyone this tight. Once the head was in she stopped. When he lifted his head she pushed in another inch. Then she slowly started going out an in. Getting her huge cock buried a little deeper each time in. By the time she was six inches in Jake was pushing back to get more cock each time.

"He likes it. The slut really likes it," she laughed. With that she shoved the last three inches in with one thrust.

"Take it faggot."

"Oh yes."

Candy then grabbed a hold of both feet pulling them up towards his butt. Using them as leverage she started to jackhammer Jake's ass. She wasn't just fucking him fast, she was fucking him hard. Slowly she pushed him down to his elbows, then his chest, then flat on top of him she continued to slap into him balls deep. He had never felt better in his life. In the middle of all this he thought if everyone knew how great this felt, everybody would be wanting to get their ass fucked. Truth is you need a really big thick cock to rub a guy's prostate. With every thrust Candy did just that to Jake.

When he thought it couldn't get any better she told him to turn over on his back. Getting between his legs, this time she easily slid back into him. She resumed fucking him as hard and fast as before. Up until now Jake had believed there was nothing more submissive than being on his knees eating ass. That changed now that he was on his back with Candy's monster cock up his ass. Pinned under her with his legs spread she had all the control and ensured he was completely passive. He became nothing more than a receptacle to absorb the power she expelled with each plunge into his tight hole. He wrapped his legs around her back to pull her in as deep as possible each time.

Leaning forward she started kissing him -- hard. Even the kiss was a Dominant action. In this position he had to wait for her lips to come down to his. She ravaged him. Sucking on his lips and tongue.

As she moved back up Jake screamed to her, "I love getting fucked in the ass! I'm a fag, I'm a fag, I'm a fag! Fuck me harder, HARDER!

Hearing her slut begging sent Candy over the top. She clenched her cock and ass trying to make this incredible feeling last forever, but there was no stopping the most intense orgasm of her life. The air was thick with grunting, groaning, and the sounds of two bodies slapping together in thundering ecstasy as Candy filled Jake's ass with the biggest load of cum she ever shot.

"You faggot! You slut! You whore!"

As he felt her fill his ass, cum started flowing out of his little cock. One long stream of white viscous fluid. While Candy fell flat on the bed, he reached down collecting his cum off his stomach and ate it.

Candy told him, " You can sleep here tonight. I have a surprise for you tomorrow."

xploring96
xploring96
233 Followers