Craigslist Bottom Bitch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kwang laughed and said, "You need get smaller."

"I can't. This has me so turn on. I can't help it and can't stop it."

Sammy and Kwang started talking together in Thai. All Candy could make out was Kwang saying my cousin. Sammy nodded and dropped to her knees in front of Candy.

"What's happening?"

"It OK. I take care."

"Sammy good sucker. You virgin. This be quick."

Starring at the huge piece of meat, Sammy's look changed from playful, as it had been until now, to one of lust. Her lips opened and wrapped around Candy's cock. She slid as far forward as she could, circling her tongue around this huge cock as she did it. Candy couldn't believe anything could feel this good.

At the same time Kwang began to rub Candy's tits. Causing the smooth fabric to loop over top of her nipples. Her other hand started massaging Candy's ass, slowly pressuring the thong against her tight hole. In the process Kwang told her, "It good. Now give Sammy you sperm."

Each time Sammy's head bobbed down, Candy began to meet it with a thrust up of her cock. It had only been a couple of minutes, but all these sensations overwhelmed the virgin's body. She lunged her hips forward as a tingling sensitive feeling exploded across the head of her cock, she began to grunt, and shot seven thick strands of cum into Sammy's mouth. Candy had never been close to cumming this hard when she jerked off. And had definitely never cum so quickly.

Sammy pushed the softening cock back between Candy's legs and pulled up the front of the thong to cover it. A huge bulge protruded out from the panties. But they did cover her cock from view.

Looking down at it Kwang said, "You should have bought bigger."

Laughing she replied, "I bought them thinking they were supposed to cover your cunt, not my cock." Then switching her gaze to Sammy she continued, "Besides this is who I am." As she grabbed the bulge.

While they all laughed Kwang handed her the blue top. Candy took off the sheer green top and slid on the tube top. It fit tight around her chest, which seemed to emphasize how flat chested she was. Then she put on the tiny skirt. She had been right, it barely hid the bulging panties.

Kwang then said, "We not buy shoes at mall."

"I have many shoes. She small like us. She wear mine." Looking in her spacious walk-in closet, Sammy came back out with a green pair of five inch high platform shoes. "These look good and more easy for you walk than spiky heel."

Getting up slowly after putting them on, Candy found herself standing five inches higher than she ever had before. It made her feel strong. It was like the rush she got from showing her big cock to guys with their small dicks in the dressing room had reappeared while wearing these heels. She decided heels equals power.

She took her first step and her lack of balance made her realize there must be an art form to this. The girls taught her the basics of walking in heals. Then they told her to keep her knees together when she sat down. If she wanted to tease a guy she could spread them just long enough to quickly flash him her panties before she closed them again. They gave her a few other seduction tricks as well. Growing up thinking she was a gay man, she hadn't ever even been on the receiving end of any of this female seduction stuff. It was like a crash course for her at slut school.

With Sammy and Kwang having finished their Prof Higgins and Col Pickering impression, now it was time to spring Candy, the Eliza Doolittle in this real life production of My Fair Lady, on the dance clubs of Bangkok society. First the other two needed to change their clothes as well.

Kwang came out of Sammy's closet holding a blue top that was open in the front. She was also carrying the smallest pair of jean shorts Candy had ever seen. As she stripped down putting her tiny hard body on display to Candy and Sammy, she explained, "I keep sexy clothes parents won't let me wear here. For change when we go dancing. Candy boobs too big for me wear her clothes."

The hard body on display was so incredible even Candy, a cock hound, was getting slightly excited. Her barely B cup tits were firm and sticking straight out. She had a thick bush between her legs which stopped right above very tight pussy lips. As she bent down to put on a blue g-string she displayed her tiny almost boyish butt. She had very slight hips resulting in a small taut ass. She then pulled her jean shorts over top. They were so small and tight that in some ways they were actually more revealing than Candy's wisp of a skirt. A tight ass like Kwang's is always incredible to view in painted on jean shorts.

She finished off by sliding into her top leaving her breasts barely covered as a result of the neckline that plunged to her navel. She could only get away with wearing this because with such tiny firm tits they wouldn't swing while not wearing a bra. Wearing this tonight though, Candy thought she was a wardrobe malfunction waiting to happen.

Meanwhile Sammy had taken her high fashion dress off and Candy noticed that she was wearing the same black bra and panties that he had seen her wearing on the billboard on Sukhumvit Road earlier today. She laughed noticing Candy and said, "Company give me many to wear after making model for them."

"They are beautiful Sammy."

The bra lifted and separated two firm large C cup tits. She took it off revealing that they had a slight teardrop shape and were the perfect size for Sammy's stature. Candy thought the plastic surgeon who did these was as good a sculptor as Rodin. Looking down she couldn't see any bulge in the panties at all. Sammy noticed Candy's gaze and pulled the front of the panties down a little to flash a two inch cock. "See. I take hormone since twelve years old. Make small. But still can cum."

Candy's first thought upon hearing this was no hormones for me. She liked her cock too much to ever let that happen to her.

Sammy put on a black strapless dress with sheer long sleeves and black and white material that just covered her tits and also covered her hips about as much as Candy's skirt. They were connected with the same sheer black material as the sleeves. This allowed her to show off her flat torso. Slutty was a legitimate description, but the way Sammy carried it off was also classy.

All three women were dressed to get noticed. Now it was time to go somewhere with lots of people to take notice. They got a cab and Sammy told the driver Nana Plaza. When they reached their destination Candy realized that Nana Plaza was the biggest complex in the heart of Bangkok's most notorious red light district. It was a three story open air mall. Only instead of shops it was filled with bars and GoGo's. Across the entrance was a huge sign declaring it to be The World's Largest Adult Playground.

What Candy was about to experience was an invasion on her senses. The first attack, before she even passed the entrance, was a barrage of sound. Over thirty bars were each playing their own music to attract potential customers. Sound clamored through the entrance like a calliope. A discord of Thai and Western pop music layered on top of each other generating the pitch and rhythm. While the underlying lyrics were provided by the din created by hundreds of voices from customers and bar girls.

Passing through the entrance Candy was blinded by a blaze of every possible color of neon light glowing and flashing in front if her. Moving through the orgy of light was a herd of people. Mostly made up of middle age and older white men and young Asian women of every size, shape, and appearance. Enough women to appeal to any man regardless of the type of female company he preferred. It was the old scenario of prey and predator, which has played out for millennia. Only with the competition between so many women in this confined space, the prey had become the predators. Subtlety was left at the entrance. From this moment on all sight, sounds, and actions would be right in your face.

Sammy pointed to some large honey yellow letters above the third floor - CASCADE. "We go there."

The inner courtyard was rectangle shaped with a large beer garden in the middle and surrounded on all sides by GoGo bars with names like Bangkok Bunnies, Easy Lick, and Temptations. They had scantily dressed women outside of them trying anything to entice men into the bar. Some who had bought extra large boobs would stick out a chest barely covered by a bikini top. Some wearing only a g-string would turn to display their ass to passing men. In other cases they would be even more explicit, grabbing a man's arm, and trying to pull him into their bar while asking, "What your name?"

Being women and not targets of the hostesses outside the bars, the three of them quickly made it through the gauntlet and up to the third floor. At one point though, a balding old guy with a British accent asked Candy, "How much for a short time love," while giving her ass a squeeze.

She was at once both repulsed because of the individual and that he thought she was a prostitute, but also pleased that she passed enough as a woman that a straight guy propositioned her. She shocked him by replying, "Not bloody likely," with her American accent.

When they reached the corner of the top floor they came across a fake stone wall outside the entrance to Cascade bar. There were ten beautiful woman in various stages of dress around the outside and entrance. Sammy explained, "This is ladyboy bar. I have many friends."

Candy couldn't believe all these beautiful women were ladyboys. Looking closer there were a couple with bulges in their bikini panties, none near as large as her own. Most of them tucked everything away and she couldn't notice anything.

Walking into the bar it continued the fake rock theme giving it a Flintstone cave feel to it. Three tiers of seating surrounded a stage filled with ladyboys and stripper poles. They sat right in front of the stage where the girls on stage were shaking whatever they had. Some had obviously had a great deal of plastic surgery, others had none. All of them moved seductively like the women they were.

A couple of squeals followed their entrance to the bar as some of Sammy's friends came to greet her with hugs. The first it turned out was named Pie. She was drop dead gorgeous wearing a blue bikini and extreme high heels. Sammy explained that today was Candy's first day as a ladyboy. Pie told her, "You so beautiful." As others came over to say hi to Sammy, Kwang told Candy that Pie finished second to Sammy at the Miss Tiffany pageant. The difference between first and second place being a top model versus the top girl in a ladyboy GoGo bar. In this day of social media, many of the girls came over to take selfies with the famous Sammy.

After they finished some drinks Sammy told Candy, "We go dance now. I want you come here. See many many beautiful ladyboy are everywhere. You not alone."

Arriving by cab at a huge dance club Kwang explained that some guys were straight, others gay, others liked ladyboys. They began to drink and dance together. Sammy approached a very handsome Thai guy. He had short cut hair, a thin body, and a tiny ass like a young teenager. As the two danced together she kept leaning next to his ear so he could hear her over the music. When the song ended she brought him over to Kwang and Candy.

She introduced him as Ice and said, "He want dance with Candy. He not speak English good." The two danced for about an hour. He started to touch her more as time went on. At one point he was holding her ass and grinding their groins together. Candy's cock was growing in her panties. It was becoming easy to notice it. It was also obvious that Ice loved it.

The three women talked to each other as Ice left for a few minutes. Candy asked Sammy how old he was and if they were lovers. Sammy told Candy, "No. He eighteen. He like you. Know you have big big cock. He faggot. Want you fuck him."

There is something great about having a limited vocabulary. It eliminates any ability to muddy things with euphemisms. Conversations become raw and honest.

It was decided that Sammy and Kwang would stay and dance, while Candy and Ice would go to Sammy's place. They helped her fix her makeup and hair before she left. Kwang told her, "SMS me when Ice leave."

As she walked away Sammy called out laughing, "KY next to bed."

The cab ride to Sammy's was quite. Partly because Ice couldn't speak English and Candy couldn't speak Thai. Mostly because Candy had never been more nervous in her life.

She took a shower when they arrived. The dancing, as well as the humid Bangkok night, had left her quite sweaty. She was careful to not get any water on her face or hair. She didn't want her makeup to run. If it did she had no confidence that she could fix it herself.

Once finished she put on the sheer green top she had bought earlier and she had found some fresh panties in Sammy's drawers. They were no bigger than hers were. Leaving her with the same massive bulge. When she came into the bedroom Ice was on the bed wearing only a pair of white Calvin Klein briefs. He looked from Candy's face down her body to her cock. She could see his cock growing beneath his underwear as he did. His gaze eventually started to focus on the prominent lump between her legs. He had an intense look of lust on his face.

With little ability to verbally communicate, everything became about responses to each other through their sense of touch. Laying next to him in bed they traded passionate kisses as he slid his fingers through her short thick hair. His hands then moved down exploring her tight ass. Eventually he started to rub her cock, which became harder by the second. As their tongues intertwined, her cock sprang above the elastic of the panties. It continued to grow as he caressed it. Ice then proceeded to kiss his way down her chest, sliding his tongue and lips over and around her nipples through the thin lingerie. Soon he was barely able to wrap his hand around her fat cock as its head slid out into full view. He repeatedly stroked into her panties to her balls, and then back up again.

Ice moved his head down to her cock and opened his mouth as wide as possible in order to get it in. Pushing the thong below her balls he started out just sucking lightly on the head. Then slowly he began sliding it further into his mouth. Every few times he bobbed his head he would go too far and choke a little. She slowly turned over getting so she was above him, on her knees, with his head in between. Looking down at his eyes, and with her cock filling his mouth, she started to fuck his face. At the same time she said, "Oh, that's it cocksucker. Now you're my bitch."

She knew he couldn't understand her, but the words came naturally to her. Speaking seemed to enhance the power she had always garnered from her cock. Ice started an assault on her balls with his tongue. He sucked one at a time, then managed to get both in his mouth at once. Putting her huge cock back in his mouth he took his hand and rubbed her balls. Working both her cock and balls at the same time sent her over the cliff. As she exploded down his throat she exclaimed, "Eat that faggot!"

Candy collapsed laying next to Ice. As she did he started to lightly run his fingers over her body. She gradually regained her breath and relaxed as he continued to delicately massage her. This touch helped Candy recover her composure. Then Ice kneelt next to her head positioning his five inch hard-on beside her mouth.

Candy always loved the look of cock. But this was her first chance to move from voyeur to participant. Ravenous to finally give a blowjob, she grabbed the base of Ice's cock and slid it into her mouth. It was as hard and hot as an iron stake straight from a blacksmith's forge. It had an amazing feel in her mouth. As her lips moved forward she wrapped her tongue and slid it along the bottom of his cock. The feel a soft tongue gets from gliding against a hard cock has no duplicate in nature. The cock exudes power and Candy found herself instinctively conforming to Ice's desires. From his grunts, moans, and groans it was easy to understand these desires without either of them speaking a single word. Time stopped for Candy as she sucked her first cock. It may have been an hour it may have been five minutes. She couldn't tell. Truth was she sucked him off for about thirty five minutes then with a huge grunt he released five streams of cum into her mouth.

The first surprised her. The second and third she kept trying to think what she should do. By the last she was savoring his cum the way one would a fine wine. It was pleasantly warm with a lubricated full bodied texture. It tasted like salty, slightly spicy, sunny side up egg whites. Its finish lasted a long time with a light bitterness lingering on her tongue.

As Ice took his turn to collapse on the bed, Candy discovered that having given her first blowjob, her cock was once again at its full nine inch length and five inch width. She may not have lasted long while getting blown for the first two times in her life today, but at only eighteen years old her cock could get stiff as often as she got excited. Which today seemed to be constantly.

As Ice closed his eyes and was still breathing hard, Candy rolled over to the side of the bed and opened a drawer. In it she found the lube Sammy had told her about. She slathered her big cock with it. Ice's breathing started to return to normal and he opened his eyes. Seeing Candy's cock prepped and ready he rolled onto his front, then got up on his hands and knees presenting his skinny firm ass to her. She knew it was hers to do with any way she desired. With her fingers still coated in lube she pushed her middle finger into his hole. It penetrated him easily. He was not close to being a virgin. She could tell that. Sliding a second and third finger in she received a moan of elation in response.

Getting behind him she placed her slick cock at his asshole. Slowly moving forward the head began to disappear. His moans started to become more hesitant as the thicker portion continued penetrate Ice. It was already the most sensuous experience Candy ever had, and she was only about three inches inside him. He stopped making any sound. So she stopped advancing her cock. As his breathing slowly became more regular she felt him push back to ingest more of her meat. In response she started to thrust in and out as she said, "You slut. You want to get fucked so bad don't you?"

Now each thrust in went a little deeper than the one before. Until she was six inches, then eight, eight and a half, then all nine inches inside his tight ass. Ice groaned every time her balls slapped against him.

"You bitch! Listen to those moans."

Ice's three inches of cock wasn't hard but precum was still flowing out of him. That suddenly turned to a stream of cum as he suddenly began one long loud moan.

Knowing her cock had brought him to this state became overwhelming for Candy. As his asshole squeezed her cock, everything became primal. She in turn squeezed the head of her cock hard trying to make this feeling last longer. As it breached she filled him up yelling, "Take all of it you faggot bitch!"

She immediately knew the only thing better than swallowing cum was delivering the load. Ice laid flat, his chest on the bed, and Candy laid on his back. The two of them became a heaving breathing pile of flesh.

Eventually Ice slid out from underneath her and went to take a shower. As her cock slid out of him she immediately craved to be back inside.

After the shower as Ice got dressed he spoke to her in Thai. Candy was only picking up a word here and there. He then bent down and softly kissed her. When she heard through the walls that the door to the condo had opened and closed, she sent a text to Kwang. Finished fucking faggot. Then rolled over and fell into an exhausted slumber.