Creation's Guardian Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Demeter spoke up. "The answer to that is actually quite simple Master. I'm left handed and Hestia's right handed. Whenever one of us teamed up with Artemis during our practice sessions, we'd always be slightly behind her and off to our respective sides. Artemis was always the one on point when one of us teamed up with her because she's ambidextrous, so I doubt she even noticed exactly where we positioned ourselves. With the three of us, it seems only natural that we'd fall into that formation."

Bob nodded. "Yeah, that's the most logical answer, Gorgeous. I guess it's time you three learned how things work around here. All three of you are now members of what I call my advisory council. This isn't just a dining room. It's also where we sit and relax while we discuss strategies for dealing with whatever mess we have on our hands at the moment. Right now, that mess happens to be Earth. There's nine other women in this room who can bring you up to speed so I'm not gonna worry about that right now. What I am gonna do though, is let you see and hear how we do things."

Bob turned to Stacy. "Okay Hot Stuff, you're up. I think it's time to let Earth know about the other five planets. Prepare an announcement about that. Tell them they can choose which planet to immigrate to, but that all five planets are exactly alike so it doesn't matter what one they choose. Let them know, that whenever possible, we'll try to put their family and friends on the same planet with them. Provided their family and friends request it as well. The applications will be amended to allow listing of additional names and planet selection. Also suggest their family and friends include them on their application too. If they don't care which planet they're sent to, they can just leave that space blank. Tell them to have their friends and family do the same. We'll be placing just over a billion people on each of the planets so planet selection will be on a first come first served basis. Once each planet reaches maximum allowed population, that planet will be grayed out and not available for selection. Earth and its star is being renamed Cailin, in honor of our beautiful Cailin. She's the one who made all this possible. They have three days to complete their amended applications. After that time, people will be randomly assigned to the various planets. Let me know when your announcement is ready."

Bob looked over at Cailin who was sitting with tears running down her cheeks. "What's with the tears Beautiful?"

"These are tears of joy Master. I can't believe you just named a whole star system and a planet after me. I'm not even close to being a goddess, so I don't understand why; but I thank you for it."

"No thanks are necessary Beautiful, you've earned it. If it wasn't for you, we'd have to absorb half of Earth's population here on Neuveia. But the biggest reason is because when the Boss offered to give you a spirit and make you a natural woman, as bad as you wanted it, you were ready to turn her down. Why? Because of your devotion to me. If you being real meant you couldn't do every little thing I depended on you to do, you were more than willing to walk away from it. Naming this star system and planet after you is my way of saying thank you. I haven't forgotten how much you were willing to give up for me that day. I don't think I ever will. I also want you to know how much I appreciate the things you do for me constantly without you even thinking about them."

"I'm not sure I get what you're driving at Master. What kinds of things?"

"Okay Cailin, Earth status NOW!"

"Um... quiet. Peaceful, the usual talking heads. Nothing out of the ordinary Master."

"How many times do you check it in a twenty four period?"

"Once, every day, all day,"

Bob smiled. "Uh huh, and if anything's wrong?"

"I'd inform you immediately," Cailin responded.

"Do you even have to think about checking on Earth?"

"No, it's just something that's there all... oh, I get it now. But that's just part of my job. I'm just doing my duty to you Master."

"True, but it doesn't change the fact that you're doing SOMETHING for me every second of every day. Now, let's get back to work, okay? Give me a rough estimate of how many women have made public statements agreeing with what I'm trying to do in the last month or so? Try to give me some idea of what they're saying overall."

"Women in general, have become increasingly bold ever since you gave them personal defensive shields. They don't seem to care too much for the invisible jumpsuits. But surprisingly most of them seem to understand your reasoning behind it. Over the last month, women have made over thirty million public statements in support of your actions. The statements span the entire Earth, coming from every country, and appear in every form of public media. As well as in many other public forums. I don't know exactly what you're looking for here Master. But if you're looking for something specific, I'd suggest narrowing your search criteria."

"Wow, I wasn't expecting that many, this soon. I'll start adding things to my search and you just toss me a rough percentage until we get a more manageable number. Women between the ages of twenty five and forty with college educations?" Bob asked.

"About forty eight percent overall. More so in some countries than others." Cailin replied.

"Add master's degrees and or PhD's in government, ecology, economics, and civil engineering to your search."

"WOW! That dropped the numbers dramatically! There are only twenty five women left from your original search pool. Almost all are in their thirty's. There's only one woman with a PhD in civil engineering and six others with masters degrees in that field. There are four women with PhD's in economics and two with master's degrees. There are seven women with PhD's in government and five with PhD's in ecology."

"Great! That'll work perfectly. Store their names and personal contact information in a separate file. We'll get to them in a bit. While you're at it, make sure you fix the applications to match up with what I told Stacy. "

"The applications are already done. I changed them as you were talking to Stacy about the press release Master," Cailin giggled.

"I should've known you'd be ahead of me on that one. Thanks Beautiful." Bob turned back to Stacy. "How are you doing over there Hot Stuff?"

"I just finished Master." Stacy handed Bob a couple of sheets of paper.

Bob read through them quickly. "Perfect as usual Hot Stuff," he handed them back to Stacy. Then he turned back to Cailin. "Okay Beautiful, send a notice out over every outlet on Earth that we'll be making a major announcement in fifteen minutes. That'll give us some time to get Artemis, Demeter, and Hestia acquainted with the war room." Bob stood. "Time to get this show started. It's six in the evening New York time so we'll be dragging some people in the eastern hemisphere out of bed. But it won't be the first time."

When they got to the war room, Artemis, Demeter and Hestia looked around in awe. Artemis spoke up, "WOW Guardian, this is quite a setup you have in here! Cassandra told us about it, but I never expected it to be so complex."

"Yeah, it's pretty amazing what we can do from this room. What's even more amazing, is that Cailin can do it all from inside her head. For today, you three can just wander around the room and explore. I want you to get a good feel of the room. If you have any questions, just ask someone. They've all been here before, so they know how it all works."

Bob, Cassandra, and Kadir took their seats as Stacy stood behind the podium. "Okay Hot Stuff, we go live in a minute. After you've made your announcements, go ahead and take some questions. I'll let you know when to call it a day."

"Okay Guardian," Stacy replied.

Cailin said, "We go live in five, four, three, two, one," She pointed at Stacy signaling she was now live.

"Good evening folks. This is Stacy Rodgers live from Neuveia. I'm going to make a brief announcement, and then I'll take some time to answer a few questions." Stacy made her announcement, then spent the next hour answering questions on a variety of topics including the destruction of Cailin (Earth).

"No, the Guardian has decided not to destroy Cailin. Instead he intends to undo the damage you've done to her environment by restoring her to a pristine planet. He intends to raise the population of endangered species to a level where they're no longer in any danger of becoming extinct. He's also going to restore some, but not all of the species that are already extinct, going back some six thousand years. You should also know that hunting and/or killing mammals such as whales and dolphins is strictly forbidden on Cailin and all of the other planets in the Neuveian Federation. Any ship caught whaling will be sunk on the spot and the crew left for the sharks. I know this sounds cruel, but it's not as cruel as what humans have done to them and countless other species."

Someone asked Stacy what the Guardian was gonna do about Cailin's prison and jail population.

Stacy gave a grim smile. "Since crimes against people and property are now physically impossible, the Guardian has no intention of wasting resources on prisons and jails. Those who have committed capital, or what SHOULD'VE been capital offenses, such as murder, rape, kidnapping, child molestation, terrorism, crimes associated with gangs or other criminal organizations, and in some cases manslaughter, will be moved off planet. The men will be moved to a terraformed Mars and the women will be placed on Cailin's terraformed moon. There, they will be no danger to anyone, nor will they be able to procreate. Their defensive shields will prevent them from harming each other. They will simply live out their lives and die of old age. Those that have committed relatively minor crimes that can no longer be committed will be given amnesty and returned to the general population."

Bob let Stacy take a few more questions then had her call it a night. "All right folks, that's all the time I have for tonight. Stacy Rodgers live from Neuveia, thank you and good night."

After the outgoing link was cut, Stacy turned to Bob grinning. "Thank you Guardian! You make it sooo easy for me! Everyone on Cailin thinks I'm the ultimate professional and that I spend hours preparing for these things. Yeah, I knew some of the answers from the discussions we've had. But you've never talked about whales, jails, prisons, and prisoners. I would've been totally lost if you weren't feeding me the answers."

"I'll let you in on a little secret, Hot Stuff. Those were some tough questions even for me. The whale thing just kinda popped in my head as I was thinking about our friends in the water by the beach. I had totally forgotten about the prison and jail population, so I just sent you the first thing that came to my mind. But sitting here thinking about it now, it's actually a very workable solution. It solves a whole litany of problems that I hadn't even thought about."

"Well I'm glad you had a quick answer because I was totally stumped," Stacy giggled.

Bob stood. "All right everybody, as of right now the clock is ticking. We have one hundred twenty hours before we start moving people, and half of that time is gonna have to be spent fucking a dozen hot, horny women brainless." He created a holographic map of Neuveia and pointed to where the central government was gonna be located. "I'm going here. Anybody who doesn't follow me doesn't get a ride tonight." He nearly died laughing when all twelve women popped up next to him at almost the same time.

Bob turned to Kadir. "Baby Girl, you're up first. We're gonna turn this area into the beginnings of a city. Right over there I want you to create a building that looks like the U.S. Capitol. But I need it five times the size, with five times the office suites. Make sure it's fully functional with furniture, computers, an internal server networking them together, and complete with water, electricity, and sewerage."

He turned to Selena. "Okay Babe, your turn. Two hundred feet away from, and directly across from the Capitol building, I want you to create a Governor's mansion. Give the first floor an industrial sized kitchen, a dining room capable of seating five hundred people, a meeting/conference room big enough to hold two hundred people, a situation room exactly like my war room, and about a dozen three room office suites complete with computers tied in to a central server and networked together. Second floor, twenty five three room suites each with two bedrooms, a sitting room and a full bath. Third floor, same as the second floor except make one suite exactly like our bedroom at home right down to the hot tub. Make sure everything works because we'll be here for a few days."

Bob looked at Asimah. "You're up next Hot Lips. On the left and right sides of the Capitol building, five hundred feet away, I want two twenty five story hotels. On the ground floor I want an office, a fully functioning restaurant capable of seating and feeding two hundred guests. Then add a three bedroom manager's apartment with a living room, a kitchen, and a full bath. On each floor after that I want ten, three bedroom suites complete with a full bath. Make sure both buildings are ready to be occupied"

He turned back to Kadir. "Baby Girl, interconnecting streets and sidewalks please. Also add a street and a sidewalk down to the beach behind us." Bob looked around him. "That's good. We've got temporary housing for over five hundred people. That should work. Great job girls! Now, I want you to do exactly the same things, in exactly the same spots, on the other five planets."

Fifteen minutes later Kadir reported, "We're all finished Master. I know you didn't mention it, but we assumed the intent of your wish was that each building be completely ready for use. So we added elevators in each building. I also assumed you intend to use the top floor of each mansion as our private residence whenever we visit a different planet. So I added a security measure just to keep the curious away. The top floor can only be accessed by a voice command from you or one of us. I hope that's okay."

Bob chuckled softly. "Good thinking Baby Girl! You're getting as good as Cassandra at anticipating my needs and wants."

Kadir gave Cassandra a hug and a kiss on the cheek. "Now, THAT'S what I call a real compliment! Thank you Master!"

"Keep doing that and I'll have to bind your wrists, suspend you from a ceiling and spank that sexy little ass for you Kadir," Cassandra giggled.

"OOH, that sounds positively scrumptious! Is that a promise Sis? I hope so, I'd definitely be up for some rough girl on girl action." Kadir giggled.

Bob cut in. "Save it for later you two. We've still got some work to do before we call it a night. Let's go down to the beach and relax while we do it."

When they got to the beach, Bob created a huge picnic table capable of seating seventy five people comfortably. He then created an equally enormous barbecue grill. He used his magic to gather two huge pots each of clams, shrimp, and lobster setting them on the grill to steam. Then he added some steaks, beef short ribs, and country style pork ribs all smothered in his own special sauce.

When he was finished, he turned to Cailin. "Beautiful, I want you to give Stacy all the contact information you have for each woman in that special file we created earlier." He turned to Stacy. "Hot Stuff, I need you to contact each woman and invite them here to attend a three day conference on career opportunities for women in the Neuveian Federation. Tell them the conference doesn't start until ten tomorrow morning. But if they're interested, I'd like them to attend an introductory steak and seafood barbecue tonight to give us all a chance to get acquainted a little first. Also inform them that everything will be provided and that they may bring their husbands and children along if they want. Transportation to here will be provided as soon as they're ready."

Bob was surprised to learn that only four of the women were married. Two were in the process of divorcing their husbands. The other two weren't speaking to their spouses because they were angry at their husbands for failing to support their public statements regarding Bob and his agenda. What was even more surprising though, was that none had any children.

As Stacy began her cell phone calls, Bob finished laying out the meal. He set several large bowls of chef's salad containing vegetables, and a variety of cold meats and cheeses on the table. Then he created several large bottles of Sauvignon Blanc in ice buckets to chill. After creating all the plates, glasses and other dinnerware that would be necessary, he finished by creating nameplates for everyone including himself.

Bob had suspected that all twenty five women he had invited to come to Neuveia were career driven, goal oriented women. He wasn't very surprised when forty five minutes later, all of them were seated behind their respective nameplates having been ported to Neuveia by Kadir, Asimah, or Selena shortly after Stacy had finished speaking to them.

By the time the last woman arrived, dinner was ready. Once everyone had their food and was seated again, Bob began speaking. "I'm sure you all know who I am, and as you can see by your nameplates, I know all your names. But just knowing each others names isn't nearly enough for what I have in mind. The purpose of this dinner is for all of us to get to know each other on a more personal level. That's not the only reason you've all been invited here though. I intend to offer each of you a permanent position related to your current career. I need strong, independent, take charge women who are willing to be governors of an entire planet. I also need specialists in ecology, economics, and civil engineering who are willing to work side by side with each other and their governors to help build stable, prosperous societies on each planet. If any of you aren't interested, or you don't think you're up to the challenges you'll be facing, I need to know now."

Bob looked at each woman in turn, and after getting a smile and a nod from each, he continued. "Not a naysayer in the whole group, that's wonderful. Now, I know there's a hell of a lot more to building societies than just the four areas you cover. I'm just focusing on these four because they represent my biggest areas of concern right now. The last thing I want is another over populated, resource guzzling, polluted mess. You'll be given a set of guidelines that you'll have to live and work within, but other than that; each planet will be semiautonomous. Every planet will be part of an inter-planetary federation to insure that everyone lives under the same set of laws. For now, each of you will also form the basis for a federation council. You'll meet regularly on a schedule you can all agree on. You can elect your own chairperson and other officers from amongst yourselves. I would suggest rotating your meetings between all the planets just to be fair to everyone.

"I realize that right about now each of you has a million questions you'd like answers to. But I'm gonna ask you to hold the business related questions until the conference starts in the morning, for two reasons. First and most importantly, I'd rather spend the rest of the evening socializing and enjoying your company. Second, each of your rooms has a laptop and a personal cell phone in it. Both have full security clearance. You'll have full access to every Neuveian government web site. If you spend some time looking them over, I think most of your questions will be answered. One last thing, we have just under one hundred eighteen hours left before I start moving people, so time's relatively short. "