Creation's Guardian Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Victoria sipped her wine than asked, "Cassandra, could I ask a personal question?"

"I think that sorta depends on the question, don't you? I won't promise to answer, but go ahead and ask. You'll never offend me by simply asking a question," Cassandra replied.

"Okay well, I noticed every one of you call Bob 'Master'. I thought you were his wife and queen, I don't understand."

"Is that all?" Cassandra laughed. "We all call him Master because we LOVE to, not because we HAVE to. We're free to call Master anything we want. It's not some kind of slave thing if that's what you're thinking. Yeah, we're all bound to him, just as he is to us, and we've all bonded to him and to each other, but all that really means is that we're all parts of the same whole." Cassandra tipped her head toward Bob. "Bottom line is he's stuck with us for eternity whether he likes it or not," she laughed.

Ingrid shook her head with a soft giggle. "Forgive me Cassandra, but it all seems...well...odd. You're Bob's wife, but there are eleven other women living here. I have to assume you're all sleeping with him. Well, not all in the same bed at the same time of course but... well, you know what I mean."

"I know exactly what you mean Ingrid," Cassandra replied. "Yes we ARE all fucking him, and actually we all DO sleep in the same bed at the same time."

"How in the world do you manage THAT one? I mean, come on now, thirteen people in one bed? You're joking right?"

"Nope, absolutely not. I'm totally serious Ingrid. We all fit quite comfortably. All except for Master that is," Cassandra laughed. "He kinda gets squished in the middle of us all. You'd have to see our bed to really understand Ingrid. We don't just have a room with a bed in it. We have a bed with a room built around it. The bed is huge. It's something like twenty seven feet long by twenty five feet wide. It's big enough for all of us with room to spare."

"Holy shit! That's one hell of a bed!" Tori laughed. "I have to agree with Ingrid though, it all sounds a bit strange. Especially given the way most of us were raised. You know, morality and all that crap. But it seems to work for all of you. I don't think I've ever seen a more radiant group of women. I'm actually a little envious. I'll be turning forty in a few months. I can't remember a time when I felt half as happy as you all look right now. Unfortunately, my time for all that has long since passed. I don't have the body for it anymore. My tits are sagging. My belly's not a flat as it used to be. My hips are wider, and my ass and thighs have gotten flabby. All I really have left is my career."

Anya shook her head with a giggle. "Tori, I don't know who you're trying to fool, but there's no way you're almost forty. You don't look a day over twenty five. I'm thirty seven and if I looked as good as you do, I'd be a VERY happy woman!"

Bob held up his hand with a smile. "Ladies, I've been wondering how long it would take for you to notice. If you take a good look at yourselves, you'll realize that every one of you appear to be about twenty five. That's because when you stepped through the portal to come here, some changes were made. You all have the bodies you had in your mid-twenties. You're also free from, and immune to any of the sicknesses, diseases, and other ailments that plague humans. In addition, your metabolism has been slowed to the point where your body will only age approximately one year for every ten that you live. Every human over twenty five will get their body's clock turned back and they will have the same immunities. However, the slowing of your metabolism is a little fringe benefit I added to show my appreciation for all your help."

Ekaterina spoke up. "I too am almost forty. In Russia life's not easy. My body wasn't in good shape either. I was sitting here looking at all these young, firm bodies wondering what an old woman like me was doing here. It never occurred to me to look at my own body. Now that I have, I am very pleased with what I see. Thank you Very much Bob. But am I understanding you correctly? Are you saying one hundred years from now I will look like I am only thirty five?"

"That's exactly what I'm saying Ekaterina," Bob replied.

Kendra chimed in. "WOW! That's some fringe benefit! I don't think there's a woman alive who wouldn't appreciate it. I know I certainly do. But what affect does it have on our life span and our child bearing years? What if we decide to have kids? I don't wanna out live them Bob."

"There's no way to give an accurate answer to any of those questions Kendra. But I would suspect that given the improved state of your health, coupled with the decrease in your aging metabolisms, that having a life span that exceeds a thousand years is not beyond the realm of possibility. You would probably be able to bear children well in to your fifth century. The immunities of both parents would be inherited by any children you may have, and the decrease in aging is encoded in your DNA, so you'd pass some of that on to them as well. But exactly how much depends on so many variables, that it's impossible to say."

"All right ladies, anything else can wait until morning. You need some time to browse those web pages I mentioned earlier. I don't have an agenda planned for tomorrow. It's an open forum like tonight. Breakfast is at nine, and then I'll answer your questions, and discuss whatever is on your minds. Somewhere along the line, I'll give you the ten penny tour and we'll probably finish up back here on the beach for dinner."

After showing all his guests to their rooms, Bob and his twelve women retired to their suite on the third floor. Once there Bob stepped out on the balcony calling for Kadir to join him. "Baby Girl, I need four office buildings. Two over there," pointing to his right. "And two over there," pointing to his left. "Set them about three hundred feet apart. Twenty five stories high with ten three room suites on each floor and add a central lobby on the ground floor. Make them ready to use same as the other buildings. Then add parking lots with enough spaces for nine hundred vehicles to every building except this one. Finish up by adding the necessary interconnecting streets and sidewalks."

He called for Asimah and Selena to join him. "Babe, copy everything Kadir is doing on Athena. Hot Lips, you do the same on Hera." Bob stood waiting patiently for the three women to finish. Once they let him know they were all set he said, "Okay Baby Girl. Do the same thing on Artemis. Babe, you get Demeter, and Hot Lips, you do Hestia." As soon as the three women were done he said, "Now I want a parking lot with spaces for a hundred cars with a driveway leading to the street behind this building then add a helicopter pad next to it. Do the same planets in the same order you just used." After they finished Bob said, "Okay that's enough for tonight. Let's join the others in the hot tub."

As soon as Bob sat in the hot tub, Cassandra took her usual place sitting between his legs. She leaned back against his chest pulling his arms around her and let out a contented sigh. "Ah, finally! I'm glad you decided to take a break. I thought you were gonna work all night Master."

"Nah, I couldn't do that." He cupped Cassandra's scrumptious tits squeezing and caressing them while he occasionally pinched and tugged on her swollen nipples. "I've still got twelve hungry, horny pussies that need to be fed starting with my beautiful, sexy wife's."

Cassandra moaned softly as she wiggled her magnificent ass against Bob's monstrous cock causing it to harden instantly. She turned around placing his enormous cock against the opening to her tight, satiny slick cunt. She dropped down impaling herself completely on all nine inches of Bob's colossal cock with a loud moan. "Just fuck me right here Master. I can't wait any longer."

Bob ended up fucking all twelve of his women in the hot tub. He used magical mouths and cocks to keep the others occupied while he fucked each one in turn. When Demeter's turn came up, Bob realized he'd forgotten to impregnate her the night before. He sent two of his little swimmers on their merry way to meet up with her waiting eggs finishing the job in the hot tub. It was almost four in the morning before they were all finally sated and he was able to cal it a night.

After letting Bob get a few hours sleep, Demeter woke him with a world class blowjob. Bob groaned loudly as his massive cock shot spurt after spurt of hot creamy goo into Demeter's ravenous mouth. Demeter gulped each spurt down without missing a drop. She swirled her tongue around the mushroomed head a few times while pumping his huge shaft up and down with her tiny hands making sure Bob's gigantic balls were totally drained. When she was sure she'd gotten all the yummy cum she was gonna get, Demeter slid her mouth off Bob's monstrous cock with a loud plop. She gently kissed the huge mushroomed head then giggled. "Thank you for the drink Master. I was really thirsty and my throat was kinda dry."

"No, thank YOU Gorgeous! That was FANTASTIC! For a woman who gave her first blowjob a couple of days ago, you've certainly learned your way around a cock. If any of you want your morning cream, now's the time. We've got a full day ahead of us."

As the other women were getting their mouths filled with gooey white cream, Demeter giggled again and said, "Why thank you Master. A girl loves to know her efforts are appreciated. It was my pleasure. I enjoyed it as much as you did."

When they got to the dining room, Bob created a huge breakfast buffet. He turned to Kadir saying, "Baby Girl, send everyone a simultaneous wake up voicemail. Tell them to meet us here. Breakfast is ready."

Ten minutes later, Bob smiled as a parade of twenty five gorgeous women traversed the dining room. He stood to great them. "Good morning ladies. I hope we didn't wake you too early. I thought you might want a little more social time before we begin work. Grab yourselves some food and have a seat."

Amanda spoke up. "We'd like that. We all had such a great time last night. After you left us, we kinda hung out together for a while. There's so much information on your site that there's no way we could get through it by ourselves. We piled into one suite and shared the load. One thing we noticed is that you're short one economist and two ecologists."

She handed Bob a slip of paper as he gave her a quizzical look. "You've already done so much for us; we thought the least we could do is help you out a little. There are three names on that list, along with all their contact information. One of them is my younger sister Nicole. She was working on her masters in economics until she wound up pregnant. Her asshole boyfriend at the time thought she was trying to trap him into marrying her. She was six months into her pregnancy when he beat the shit out of her so bad that she nearly died and lost the baby. He was convicted on one count of second degree murder and one count of attempted second degree murder. He's serving life without parole. The other two names are students in Victoria's ecology class. They don't have their master's degrees yet, but Vicki says it's just a matter of them completing their thesis. I hope you don't mind, but I spoke with my sister last night and she'd love to join me here. Vicki also talked to her two students. They'd love to help you out as well."

Bob was stunned for a few seconds then said, "My thanks to all of you. You've just solved a major headache for me." He handed the list to Stacy. "Get 'em on the phone and get 'em here while breakfast is still hot. Start with Nicole. Kadir, Asimah, Selena, you do the ports. Let's make this quick!"

He turned back to Amanda. "Did you tell your sister how much you've changed?"

Amanda giggled. "Nope. In fact none of them know anything about that. First of all we weren't sure what you were gonna say. Plus we wanted to surprise them if you said okay."

Bob chuckled as he heard Nicole squealing with joy through Stacy's phone while Stacy talked to her. "If you and Victoria wanna have some fun with this, duck into the kitchen. I'll call you once they're all here and you can really surprise them."

Amanda and Victoria ran into the kitchen with their hands over their mouths trying to suppress their giggles.

A minute or so later, Nicole appeared followed quickly by Kadir. "Um...hi, I'm Nikki. My sister Mandy was supposed to meet me here. Do you know where she is?"

"Hello Nicole. I'm Bob. Amanda had something she wanted you to see. She'll be back in a couple of minutes."

Bob had just finished talking when Olivia and Alika appeared followed by Asimah and Selena.

Bob spoke loudly. "Amanda, Victoria, everyone's here. Are you two gonna join us or what?

When Amanda and Victoria stepped into the dining room, there were three loud gasps followed by a moment of stunned silence.

Nicole was the first to react. She squealed loudly then exclaimed," MANDY! LOOK AT YOU! YOU'RE GORGEOUS!"

Amanda laughed. "Yeah I know. But have you taken a good look at yourself lately Sis?"

Nicole looked down at herself. "HOLY SHIT! WHAT? HOW? DAMN I LOOK AS GOOD AS YOU MANDY! WOW!" Both sisters were laughing, crying hugging, and talking all at the same time.

Meanwhile the same scenario was going on with Victoria, Olivia, and Alika.

Bob let it go on for a couple of minutes then finally said, "Okay girls, you can catch up later. Grab some breakfast while it's still hot then have a seat." Once everyone had their food and was seated, introductions were made and Bob gave a quick overview of yesterday's discussion.

Nicole spoke up, "So you're telling us we can be five hundred years old and STILL pushing out babies? Thanks, but no thanks. I've already lost one child, and one asshole in a lifetime is enough for me. Speaking of which, why are you letting assholes like him run free, even if it's up on Mars?"

"Before I answer your questions Nicole, are you saying you don't want this? Because if that's what you're saying, I need to know now."

"That's not what I meant at all Bob. I love how I look. I'll admit I'm a little awed by the idea of being a hundred years old and looking thirty five, and I can't even begin to comprehend that I can live to be over a thousand years old. I mean, the whole thing's just... mind boggling, but it's nothing I can't live with or adjust to. All I was trying to say is that I'm done having babies. Losing a child is a parent's worst nightmare. To have one beaten to death before she's even taken her first breath is horrendous. I went through hell when my daughter was murdered while she was still inside my belly Bob." She looked at Bob with the tears running down her cheeks. "I was her mother, I was supposed to protect her! I couldn't Bob, I tried, I really tried, but the motherfucker was just to fucking strong," she sobbed.

Before anyone could even blink, Bob was sitting on the floor cradling Nicole in his arms as he gently stroked her hair. The tears were running down his cheeks and his voice was thick with emotion. "I'm sorry Nicole. I'm sooo sorry. I didn't mean to dredge up painful memories. Please forgive me."

In seconds, Amanda was kneeling on one side of Bob and Nicole; Cassandra on the other side. Amanda spoke. "Don't do this to yourself Bob. It's not your fault. Nikki goes through this almost every day. It's been more than three years now. The guilt she feels over Sasha's murder still tears her apart. That's why I wanted her here with me. I'm the one who should be sorry. I should've warned you and I didn't."

Bob looked up at Amanda as Nicole sobbed into his shoulder. "I can't take her pain totally away without erasing the memory of her daughter. I won't do that to her. It wouldn't be right. But I can soothe it some and I can ease her guilt a little if you want."

Before Amanda could answer, Nicole sobbed out, "Take it away, please just take it all away. I don't wanna hurt like this anymore. Please, help me be better."

Bob didn't know what to do. He pleaded for Amanda's help with his eyes.

Amanda was torn. She didn't know what to do any more than Bob. She gently kissed the back of Nicole's head. "Are you sure sweetie? If he does that Sasha will be gone forever."

In between sobs Nicole said, "She's ALREADY gone. I let that bastard kill her. I don't deserve her memory! Oh please, for god's sake just do it! I can't do this anymore!"

Amanda asked, "Can you take the memory of Sasha from me too? That way I won't accidentally slip and say something."

Bob looked at Cassandra. She gave a slight nod. He made his decision. The memory of how Sasha was murdered was gone, and as far as the twenty eight women knew, the entire conversation with Nicole never happened. He and his twelve women would always know what happened, but that was a secret that would never be revealed. He used his magic to clean Nicole up, dry her eyes, and fix her make up. After setting Amanda and Nicole back in their seats, he and Cassandra sat back down too.

Nicole shook her head. "What was I saying? Oh yeah, five hundred years old and still pushing out babies? Wow! That's freaky. I can't see it happening though. I mean really, what guy would fuck a five hundred year old woman?"

Cassandra giggled. "I don't think my husband would mind. He fucks me every night and I'm over six thousand years old."

"Really? You don't look a day over twenty. Are you a goddess too? If you are, I've never heard of you."

"I was a goddess once, but not anymore." Cassandra explained how she became trapped in a ring. How she and Bob first met and how she became his wife and queen.

Bob knew it was Cassandra's favorite story. He waited until all the "oohs, ahs, and oh that so sweets were over before interrupting, "All right ladies, if we're gonna get anything done today; we need to get started. Amanda, you get to be governor of Neuveia. You and your team will act as advisers to me and my council. Go ahead and pick your teammates."

"Actually I already have picked my team Bob. All your governors have. We figured it'd save you some time. I'll be working with Nicole, Ekaterina, and Erica. Carolyn will be working with Elizabeth, Marie, and Astrid. Susan will be working with Angela, Anya, and Brenna. Kimberly will work with Tasha, Victoria, and Helga. Tanya chose to work with Mari, Tori, and Ingrid. Kendra's working with Denise, Olivia, and Kari. Last but not least, Tamar's chosen Antonia, Alika, and Shelby."

Bob looked around the table. "Did she get all of that right?" every one of the other twenty seven women nodded and grinned. "Wow! Amanda, I AM impressed! You not only remembered the names of twenty six women you met just last night, you remembered exactly who they were teaming up with! That's incredible! How in heaven's name did you manage it?"

"I'm not really sure Bob. I'd say I have an eidetic memory, but that's SUPPOSED to be impossible. I can't explain it, but I remember every word of every important conversation I've had in my adult life. It's like I can actually see the words in my head."

Cailin laughed. "Yeah I know exactly what you mean Amanda. I'm the same way, but for a totally different reason. My memory works like a computer, I can't forget things unless I make a conscious effort to do it."

Amanda's eyes widened with surprise. "How in the hell do you do that? I didn't think THAT was even possible!"

Cailin looked at Bob and he said, "Go ahead and tell her Beautiful. We're all gonna be working together now, so they should all know how much you're capable of doing."

"Okay Amanda I can answer your question now. But it's gonna take some explaining. With me, what you see isn't EXACTLY what you get; at least not on the inside. I'm a flesh and blood woman same as you are, but I didn't start out that way. I was a walking, talking, computer interface, originally built by Athena to help Master move people off of Cailin. I suppose you could say I'm a mix of different species. Athena 'borrowed' the designs from a Tyrillian pleasure bot and a Calaxian battle droid then combined them and added a multitronic brain she designed herself. The combination of technologies made me self-aware. Master decided I was a sentient being. He and Athena made some changes and improvements to my basic design. When they were finished, I'm not sure what I was. I wasn't a living being, but I wasn't a machine anymore either. I noticed there were five other stars in close proximity to Neuveia. I mentioned to Master that if they could be turned into solar systems similar to ours, he'd have seven planets to spread people out on instead of just two. He liked the idea and brought me to see his boss, The Maker of All Things. She rewarded my by making me a real woman while letting me keep all my special abilities."