Creation's Guardian Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bob54z
bob54z
553 Followers

"I can do anything with any computer or communications network. I'm an expert at every form of combat known to creation. I think both strategically, and tactically. My brain allows me to preform billions of mental tasks while simultaneously doing something physical. For example while I'm sitting here talking to you, I'm also monitoring everything that's happening on Cailin. Gods, it feels so funny saying my own name like that." She giggled then continued, "On top of all that, my pleasure bot skills allow me to give pleasure in ways you've never thought possible. I know it sounds like I'm bragging, but I'm not. My pleasure skills are not duplicated anywhere in creation. They're unique to this one body."

Tori shook her head with a slight giggle. "You're right Cailin, it does SOUND like you're bragging. But given everything that's happened since we've been here, I don't doubt you're telling the truth. I'm a bit intrigued by these pleasure skills you told us about; I think we all are. Without getting too personal, could you tells us some of the things you can do that nobody else can?"

"That's not as easy to explain as you might think. I have an idea that might help you understand a little better, but you're gonna have to use your imaginations to fill in the gaps." Cailin pushed her chair back away from the table. She put her hands on the seat. Then, in a move that would've made an acrobat proud, she pushed herself up and over the back of the chair doing a back flip in midair, and landing on the palms of her hands in a headstand. She tipped her head looking at Tori. "Now imagine a huge cock under my face" Cailin pushed herself up and down about twenty times. Each time letting her lips almost touch the floor.

She looked back at Tori. "While there's a lot more to it than you can see, that's basically how I give a blowjob. Now I'll show you one of my favorite fucking positions." Cailin lowered her face almost to the floor again, and then using her hands as a springboard, she flew up in the air doing another back flip. This time doing the splits as she landed. She started swinging her legs inward, and just before they touched her hands, she pushed up hard lifting her ass and hands off the floor for a split second as her legs closed in front of her. Cailin caught herself with the palms of her hands, then swung her legs up locking her ankles behind her neck. Again, she did about twenty pushups, then looked at Tori with a giggle. "You can only see SOME of why this is my favorite position for fucking Master."

As Cailin returned to her seat Tori laughed. "I saw quite enough thank you. But neither one of those things seem to be something any woman couldn't learn to do given enough practice."

"You're quite right. Almost any woman could learn to do the things you SAW me do. It's the things you COULDN'T see that are impossible to learn. In my blowjob position, my throat acts like a vibrator and I have a small appendage inside my mouth that I can use like a second tongue. In my fucking position, my pussy muscles vibrate too, and they ripple up and down, gripping a cock like a bunch of fingers as well. There's also another appendage in there that I can control just like it was a tongue. Try to imagine how much pleasure all that happening at once would bring to a male. I have some REALLY good skills to use on females as well. Maybe later tonight I can demonstrate on a few of you."

"Holy shit! I can see how all that would drive a man up the wall," Tori laughed. "Are you saying you're bi-sexual as well?"

"Isn't EVERY woman?" Cailin asked.

Tori nodded. "I think so. But the research doesn't agree. Depending on whose study you read, anywhere from sixty to eighty five percent of women admit to at least being bi-curious. Personally, I think the other fifteen to forty percent just don't wanna admit it. But hey, if you wanna party together later tonight, come on down, you can be the next contestant on the pussy is tight." Tori giggled.

Bob cut in, "Okay you two. Enough chit chat. It's time to get back to work. Carolyn, you and your team are going to Athena. Susan, you and your team get Hera. Kimberly, you and yours go to Artemis. Tanya, you're taking your team to Demeter. Kendra, you and yours are going to Hestia. Tamar. You get to go back to Cailin, when it's ready, with your team."

"It's important that you understand that every planet is going to be exactly like Neuveia. Everything you see here is going to be exactly the same on whatever planet you go to. Most of you have already seen what the second floor of this building is like. Nicole, Olivia and Alika can see it later. Amanda, you can share a suite with Nicole. Victoria; Olivia and Alika can bunk in your suite with you for now. The third floor is basically the same, except it's off limits. It's reserved for me and my family. Any questions so far?"

Kendra spoke up, "I'm just curious Bob. There are only thirteen of you, and you all share the same bed. Why have twenty four other suites up there?"

Bob chuckled. "Because my family's gonna grow very quickly. I have six pregnant goddesses all carrying twins and one pregnant Djinn. When I come to visit you on Hestia, I'm gonna need all those rooms."

"Wow! Thirteen kids? Yeah, I'd say you're gonna need all the room you can get," Kendra laughed.

Bob stood. "Over to my right is a fully equipped industrial kitchen. Take a look now. Because unless you intend on doing your own cooking, it's probably the only time you'll ever see it." He waited patiently while the women walked around in the kitchen looking at everything.

When they finally came out Susan said, "Christ Bob, that kitchen's big enough for fifty people to work comfortably in!"

"That's the whole idea Susan. You governors are gonna be working your asses off. The last thing I want you worrying about is eating. Now over here is a reception area and a dozen office suites with three rooms in each for the Governor's staff. Every office is complete with furniture, computers, and the works. Each suite has its own private bathroom. Take a quick look around, then we'll move on."

After they all looked around Tamar said, "I'm impressed with what I've seen so far Bob. But thirty six offices isn't anywhere near enough space. That doesn't even cover a tenth of the staff I'll need to do my job effectively."

"Worry not Governor. These offices are just for your own personal staff. Trust me, I've got your back. You'll see in a bit. Over here we have a meeting/conference room big enough to hold two hundred people, and finally a situation room that will let you monitor up to thirty six different areas of your planet at the same time. Every square inch of your planet's covered by observation satellites. You can see any area you want in real time. You can switch areas by a simply entering a set of GPS coordinates. To make it easier for you, there are interactive maps of each continent under the monitors. Just highlight the area you want to see using the mouse and the coordinates appear on the map. It's that easy. Don't worry, I'll make sure all of you know how to use everything in here before I send you to your various planets. But for now, we're done in here. Before we continue on, I'm gonna need everyone to grab the laptops I gave you from your rooms. Then meet us back in the dining room. Make sure you all have the cell phones I gave you as well. Nicole, Olivia, and Alika, you'll find yours are waiting for you in the rooms you'll be sharing with Amanda, and Victoria."

When the woman returned Alika said, "These things don't have any cords or chargers with them Bob. I don't consider disposable laptops and cell phones very environmentally friendly. I thought you said you were concerned about pollution and the environment."

"Oh ye of little faith," Bob chuckled. "Of course I'm concerned about every planet's environment. That's EXACTLY why you have those particular units Alika. I'll explain how they work in a couple of minutes. But first, I wanna show you all something. So, if you ladies will follow me please." Bob led them out the front door onto the lawn.

There were shocked gasps from all twenty eight women. Then Tamar said, "I guess you weren't kidding when you said you had my back! Holy shit Bob! The only things missing are the houses! But what does all this have to do with laptops and cell phones?"

"One thing at a time Tamar." Bob turned to Alika. "Look around and tell me what else is missing besides houses Alika?"

"I don't know. Traffic controls? Streetlights? I presume we're the only ones here, so people, cars and trucks? I don't understand what you're getting at Bob."

"Okay, do you see any telephone poles or electrical wires anywhere?"

"No, but those could be buried underground."

"They could be, but there not. Neuveia's electricity comes from orbital power stations. You asked about the laptops and cell phones. They don't have cords or chargers because they don't have batteries. They're powered by those power stations just like everything else on Neuveia and all the other planets except Cailin. She'll be converted over as soon as I'm finished moving people. I just KNOW somebody's gonna ask, so I'll answer the question now before I answer Tamar's."

"The power stations produce clean, safe, pollution free electricity, and they're completely maintenance free as well. They also provide internet, television, and cell phone service to all planets. All the services are interconnected to every other planet. For example if Amanda wanted to talk to Tamar, she could call Tamar's cell phone or she could send her a video conference request with her laptop. Or if someone on Hestia wanted to watch a television program airing on Athena, they could do so. To answer Tamar's earlier question, as you can see your laptops and cell phones are gonna be VERY useful tools. I'd like you to have at least one of them with you at all times, preferably both."

Bob turned to Cailin. "Okay Beautiful, what's the status on the amended applications?"

Cailin stomped her foot. "OOH, THOSE STUPID TALKING HEADS HAVE GOT ME SOOO MAD MASTER! For the past hour they've all been saying you can't move that many people in time. Even if you could, there's no way you can restore Cailin to a pristine planet without killing everyone left behind. They've got people so scared, nobody wants to live there anymore. All five planets are already at their maximum allowed population, and the people that are gonna be left behind are flooding you with emails begging you not to kill them. I'm sorry, I know I should've said something sooner. But you were busy with the governors and I didn't want to interrupt."

"You? My beautiful Cailin? Angry? That's astounding!" Bob chuckled then continued. "Never apologize for doing the right thing Beautiful. I know you're upset, and we WILL handle the talking heads. You're beginning to understand the difference between when something's important enough to interrupt me and when it isn't, and you're finally letting your emotions show. You've come a long way in a short time. I'm very proud of you. I want you to sort the population of each planet except Cailin into a searchable data base using every search criteria you can think of. Then I want you to send a copy of each planet's data base to the governor of that planet and all their team members."

Bob looked around. "All right governors, I've given you your first three employees as freebies. They represent three of my highest priorities. I say freebies because you'll never have to worry about their salary or any of their other needs. Anything they could want or need will be covered by me. It's time you started setting your own priorities. I'm gonna give each of you one more freebie. You've got until tomorrow morning to pick a person to fill your highest priority. Once again anything they want or need is on me."

Amanda spoke up. "That's an easy one Bob. We talked about this last night and we all agreed that our first priority once we were assigned planets was education." She pulled another piece of paper out of her purse handing it to Bob. "We didn't know what planet we would be assigned to. But we were hoping you'd say something like this. Every person on that list is a personal friend of one of your governors. All have PhD's in education, and every one of them is ready to come here on a moment's notice. They're just waiting for our call."

Bob shook his head chuckling. "You ladies simply amaze me. Your intelligence and intuition says I made the right choices in picking all of you. What are you waiting for? These are your priorities not mine. Get them on the phone. Then work with Kadir, Asimah, and Selena to get them all here so we can break for lunch."

Fifteen minutes later seven more women were standing on the lawn. As all seven women stared at their counterparts and each other in shock, Bob created seven more laptops and cellphones handing them to each new arrival. He turned to Cailin. "Okay Beautiful. Send the data bases to these new laptops as well."

Cailin giggled. "Already been done master."

Bob laughed. "I should've known. Okay ladies back inside, it's lunch time."

Once inside, everyone was ecstatic to see that Bob had laid out a complete three row Chinese food buffet including fortune cookies and tea. After everyone had their food and was seated Bob said, "After lunch, we're gonna take a little field trip to my war room. I'm gonna have Stacy make a brief announcement that should make the talking heads look like idiots. Then each of the governors will introduce themselves and their teams. It's gonna take Stacy a little time to prepare her announcement. You governors might wanna take that time to write a brief statement of your own. Just keep it short, no more than five minutes long. You'll have about an hour to write up what you wanna say."

"Amanda, you and your team have just been promoted. You're now President of the Neuveian Federation. Nicole, you're now my chief financial officer. Your official title is Minister of Financial Affairs. Ekaterina, you're Minister of Environmental Affairs. Erica, you'll be my Minister of Civil Engineering. Riley, you get to be Minister of Education. Your job description has changed a bit as well. In addition to being advisers to me and my council, you'll supervise your respective departments on each on the various planets. You'll also act as liaison between them and me. Governors, the official title of your teammates will be secretary of whatever department they're in charge of."

Everyone spent the next hour eating, sipping Zinfandel, drinking tea, and socializing with one another. They were all enjoying themselves so much that Bob was reluctant to interrupt them just yet. He moved everyone along with the complete buffet to the dining room in his castle without saying a word.

It was Nicole who finally noticed it about five minutes later. She looked at Bob, her big blue eyes twinkling with mirth. "You moved us already didn't you? This isn't the same room we were in. We're in your castle aren't we?"

Bob chuckled, "Yeah, you caught me little lady. That's one of my many advantages, I can move people without them even realizing I'm doing it." He turned to Stacy. "Okay Hot Stuff, since it seems I've already been found out. Go ahead and write something that will make those talking heads look and feel foolish. The only thing I'm gonna tell you to include is that everyone will get a two hour notice when moving day comes and that will be sometime in the next week. If they're not at home when the time comes, tough shit for them."

Stacy looked at Bob with a grin. "Are you telling me I can say whatever I feel like saying Master?"

"Hot Stuff, I don't care if you tell them to take a flying fuck, as long as you include something along the line of my last remark to you."

Stacy's eyes lit up. "Good! Because after what Cailin told you they were saying earlier, I have a few choice words I'd like to say to them myself."

An hour later, Bob stood. "It's that time ladies. Follow me please." He led them to his war room. "Look around and ask all the questions you want, but keep an eye on Stacy. When she's finished she'll call Amanda and her team up first. From there, we'll go in the same order you were appointed. Understood?"

Stacy took her place behind the podium. Cailin counted down. "Three, two, one." she pointed to Stacy signaling they were now live.

"Afternoon folks. Stacy Rodgers, live from Neuveia. Let me start off by saying that if people don't know what the FUCK they're talking about, they should keep their DAMN mouths shut! I'm sure you know how the saying goes, it's better to keep quiet and be thought an idiot than to say something stupid and remove any doubt. You so called experts have absolutely no clue what the fuck you're talking about! Hell, a burned out light bulb is brighter than most of you."

"The Guardian can and will move EVERYONE at EXACTLY the same time. He also can and will restore Cailin to a pristine planet without harming a single person left behind. In fact the only way you'll know it's happened is when you find yourselves standing outside your new homes. Think about it this way folks. If he wanted you dead, you'd already be in your graves. So instead of listening to a bunch of fools who don't know their ass from their elbow, I'd suggest paying attention to what the Guardian says."

"On another note, the Guardian says that you'll be relocated sometime within the next week. You'll only get a two hour advance notice. If I were you, I'd stay close to your homes. If you're not at home when the time comes, you'll probably be left behind on Cailin regardless of which planet you've chosen. Now it's time for you to meet the hard working women that are paving the way for you to a much better life. Amanda would you and your team come up here please."

Over the next forty minutes each governor introduced themselves and their teammates then made a brief statement. When the last one finished, Stacy steeped back to the podium.

"One last thing folks. For those of you who will be staying on Cailin, there's a census page on the Neuveian government website. Please fill it out accurately and completely. Stacy Rodgers saying good day from Neuveia." As soon as the link was cut, Stacy ran to Cailin hugging her. "Feel better now?"

"I did for about thirty seconds after I cut the outgoing link. Now they're starting on you. OOH! I wish I could just..."

Bob cut Cailin off. "What do you mean, they're starting on Stacy?"

"Exactly that Master. They're apologizing to the audience saying Stacy was being crude. She was acting unprofessional, and being rude. They're saying that the real reason she works for you is because the network fired her for unprofessional conduct, and that she's the one that didn't know what she was talking about because even you can't change the laws of physics."

This time it was Stacy who stomped her foot. "MASTER!"

"No you don't Hot Stuff! It's my turn now! Beautiful, put the worst one front and center then tie me in. Well, if it isn't Tom Walker. Does your network know you got booted from West Point for cheating on your physics exam?"

"That's not true," he sputtered.

Bob turned to Cassandra snapping out, "Battledress!" He turned back to the monitor. "Oh it's true all right. But I'm not here to reminisce about the good old days. I'm here to ask what makes you and the other talking head idiots think you can spout the shit that's been coming out of your mouths?"

"I'm a journalist. I'm protected by the first amendment, and you're both public figures now. I can say any damn thing I want."

"Cassandra, stand ready," Bob said. Cassandra stood sword raised high. A puddle appeared under the table Tom was sitting at causing Bob to chuckle. "Did you... My gods, you did! You just pissed yourself didn't you Tommy boy? Ah well, no matter. See here's the thing Tommy boy. That doesn't apply anymore. Even if it did, your own Supreme Court says you can't yell fire in a crowded theater. That's exactly what you and the rest of your talking head buddies have been doing since early this morning." Bob turned to Stacy giving her a wink then turned back to the screen. "Stacy's got a report that says a hundred and seventy nine people in and around New York City died from heart attacks after listening to the garbage you've been spewing. In some countries, that would be called murder Tommy boy. Hell even under Neuveian law, I could call it that if I wanted to. But I'm not gonna do that because I know your daddy used his money and political connections to hush things up and buy you that diploma back in the seventies. You know squat about physics Tommy boy. I know that, so I'm gonna cut you a break. Which means I'm gonna have to cut your buddies one too. But if I EVER hear any one of you scaring my people to death with your bullshit, I'll have Cassandra take your fucking heads and mount them on the flagpole in front of your studios. One more thing Tommy boy, I DON'T have to break the laws of physics because I can MAKE the laws of physics."

bob54z
bob54z
553 Followers