Crime and Punishment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good point," said Cassandra. "However, if Blue Onyx or Zax were put me on retainer and I was to hire Ellen and Cathy as consultants, then we would be prevented from making any such disclosure."

"Excellent," said Katrina. "And what exactly do you propose being retained for?"

"Well, Erin and the rest are going to require rehabilitation after their ordeal. Of course, Zax will want to establish an account, say four or five million, to take care of this. I propose, that you appoint us as the trustee's," said Cassandra.

"With the usual safeguards, etcetera," added Katrina.

"Of course," replied Cassandra.

"Such as this," said Katrina, handing a lengthy document to Cassandra. Cassandra started looking through the document, flipping pages and reading the details. After a few moments she looked up.

"More or less," she said. "Of course, you will have to give me time to go over this in detail."

"But, of course," said Katrina. "I've prepared rooms for you in the cottages. Time however is short. I cannot afford to wait too long on this since one never knows what might happen. I will therefore need your answer by ten tomorrow morning."

"OK," said Cassandra.

"Then good day ladies," said Katrina, rising.

"Wait," said Ellen, "I would like to see Erin."

"I'm afraid you will have to wait till I have your answer," said Katrina. "I do not wish to have any complications."

Ellen was taken aback by her reply, but there was nothing she could do, so she sighed and said, "Very well, tomorrow."

The women were met by Laura at the door and taken to the cottages. Their rooms were next to each other, and after settling in, the three gathered in Cassandra's room. "What do you think?" said Ellen.

"I think Katrina knows when she's cornered, but I also think that she's a couple of steps ahead of us. It's clear that she has thought this through very carefully. I need several hours to read this through."

"OK," said Ellen, "we'll tour the grounds, while you work."

"Right," said Cassandra.

Ellen and Cathy left and spent the next several hours walking though the castle garden and grounds. Ellen filled Cathy in on more of the details of their visit and some of the details of the information in Cassandra's report to Katrina.

****************************

In the castle turret Katrina and April were also having a discussion. "I can't believe, you are just going to give them away," said April.

"My dear," said Katrina, "one must know when to cut one's losses. It is most likely that we could win any legal fight, however, the publicity would be murder."

"You mean, your losses," said April, angrily.

"No, I mean Zax's losses," said Katrina. "Yes this would be very bad for Blue Onyx, and I could even loose my appointment, though I doubt that. In addition, any turmoil caused to the financial system would most certainly be brief and easily dispelled. People wish, no need, to believe in its fundamental soundness, and as such will be more than willing to accept any plausible explanation that confirms this belief."

"Worse and not as easily dispelled," continued Katrina, "will be the unwanted attention the news will generate. With regards to Zax, this would bring the whole slavery issue up again for public discussion. There are strong advocates for eliminating, or at least limiting it. What is much more likely is that there would be a search for a scapegoat, resulting in numerous and lengthy inquires into Zax's business practices which would likely result in its having to surrender most, if not all, of the slaves in its possession. Even if Zax somehow managed to survive such unwelcome scrutiny and keep some of its slaves, its power and influence would be severely if not irreplaceably damaged. At a minimum, the more influential membership would feel threatened and be forced to flee."

"I see," said April. "But you're still talking about giving away half a billion or more in assets here. I don't think the board is going to go along with that, at least not easily."

"Perhaps, but as I just pointed out, the alternative is even worse. Besides the loss might be quickly and easily recovered," said Katrina.

"What?" said April surprised. "It took us six months and a lot of trouble, the first time. Now you're saying we can just find new slaves, how?"

"Think!" said Katrina. "Remember when we first talked about this and you were worried about the risks."

"Yes," said April, hesitantly. "You said to employ decoys. But we haven't used any..."

"Well, maybe its time," said Katrina.

"I don't understand," said April.

"Simple," said Katrina sighing. "A decoy is used to draw attention away to buy time so you can obtain your objectives while your adversary is wasting her time. In this case, we can use the existing slaves as decoys. Let Ellen and her friends have Erin and the others. While they are busy with all the legal details and such, we lock them into a situation where they are neutralized and then convert the assets we used to obtain Erin and Jan into new slaves."

April looked at Katrina in shock. "You mean Candy, Lisa, and Mari?" she asked.

"Yes," said Katrina. "Cassandra has done our work for us. Libra can step in and close the proceedings since the security of the financial system is involved, case closed. She can even arrange a private auction. In the end no one cares if the slaves in the dungeon are named Erin, Jan, and Kelly or Candy, Lisa, and Mari."

"You truly are the Headmistress," said April. "But that still leaves us one slave down."

"True, but we will get all of Mari's money. We can get by, until a new slave comes on the market," said Katrina.

"Yes, I suppose we can," said April.

****************************

That evening after dinner, Ellen and Cathy talked to Cassandra about the agreement from Katrina that she had spent the afternoon digesting. "So what's the deal?" asked Cathy.

"It's surprisingly straight forward. Zax sells the four slaves to Ellen and sets up a trust account with her as the trustee. She can't touch the trust unless she frees the slaves. In addition, I sign a retainer and employ both of you as consultants. This effectively keeps us from telling anyone. And I mean anyone," explained Cassandra.

"What happens if we do?" asked Cathy.

"All kinds of bad things; essentially, if you don't want to be wearing diapers, you'd better keep your mouth shut," said Cassandra.

"OK," said Ellen, "but what's the catch."

"Nothing, except that we all agree to make ourselves available to support Blue Onyx and Zax in any legal proceedings regarding this matter," said Cassandra.

"That's odd," said Ellen. "Why would they wish to do that? The whole point is to avoid legal proceedings."

"Yeah," said Cathy, "I agree. That is odd!"

"Possibly," said Cassandra "but so what? In the worst case we would testify against April and company. Inconvenient maybe, but not exactly a problem, either. In any event, do we have a choice?"

"No, I guess not," said Ellen, "but I still don't like it. Katrina has something up her sleeve. I just hope it's not us."

The three women talked awhile longer, but in the end, agreed that there was little choice, if they were to free Erin and the others.

The next morning at ten, they gathered in Katrina's office and signed the agreement. "Can we see Erin and the others, now?" said Ellen.

"Of course, they are your property now after all," said Katrina. "Laura is bringing them up to the transport. I'm sure you'll want to get them back as soon as possible."

"Yes, of course," said Ellen.

"If that's all, ladies, I have a busy day, so I'll bid you farewell," said Katrina rising and walking towards the door.

"Good day," said Ellen. The three women walked to the transport where Laura stood by the open door, waiting.

"A safe trip," she said, helping them aboard. When all three were inside, Laura close the door and the transport rose and headed back towards the mainland to World.

****************************

Inside Cassandra, Cathy, and Ellen found the four slaves, still bare-breasted and diapered. Pam sat with her arms around Erin who rested her head on her shoulder, eyes closed. "Is she OK?" asked Ellen.

"Better, but not OK," said Pam.

"What happened to her?" asked Cathy going over to Erin and taking her hand.

"Mistress Lisa and Libra used her a couple of nights ago. When they were done, she was in a state of shock. A medtech looked at her and said she was physically unharmed but needed a psychtech. The psychtech came yesterday and gave her some medicine. She's better, but sleeps almost all the time. I think she's in a deep depression and might need more help," said Pam.

"Damn!" said Ellen.

"Erin, it's me. Cathy," said Cathy, stroking Erin's hand. "Its OK, we're going home. You're not a slave any more."

Erin opened her eyes and looked at Cathy. "Cathy?" she said.

"Yes, it's me," said Cathy. "You're on a transport, headed home."

"Thanks," said Erin who closed her eyes and fell back to sleep.

"She might be OK after all," said Pam. "She's tough. Thanks for getting her out of there. Thanks for getting us all out of there."

"It was the least we could do," said Cassandra.

****************************

Two hours later, the transport landed at World and Ellen took the four slaves to her residence along with Cathy and Cassandra. Cathy called a friend at the University who specialized in mental disorders and she arrived at Ellen's about half an hour later. After examining Erin, she gave some medication to Ellen and said, "Give her these for a week. They will alleviate her depression. Then send her to a psychtech for therapy. I don't know if she'll be as good as new, but she should be able to make a satisfactory recovery. In the mean time let her rest." With that the woman left.

Ellen showed Pam, Jan, and Kelly to the spare rooms in her large residence. "Here are some clothes," she said handing the women some tee shirts and shorts. Tomorrow we'll go shopping," said Ellen.

"I haven't worn clothes in 15 years," said Pam taking the shorts and tee shirt. "I'm not sure I know what to do with these."

"Looks like you all might need some therapy," said Cassandra.

"Yeah," I guess so," said Pam.

Ellen settled the four women into their rooms. Erin was sleeping, so the six women ate dinner and talked. After awhile, their mood brightened as Kelly, Jan, and Pam began to realize that they were actually free. Soon the mood became jovial and the six women were laughing as they conversed. It was well into the next day, before Cathy and Cassandra left and Ellen and the others went to bed. "Thanks so much," said Pam with tears in her eyes. "I just can't get over it!"

****************************

The next few days were busy for Ellen and her new charges. After shopping for clothing, Ellen took Kelly, Jan, and Pam to see a therapist. Within a few days they had permanently discarded their diapers and were wearing clothes again. Ellen also took them to a medtech to remove their tattoos and control devices and to restore their body hair. She also had Cassandra draw up papers freeing the four women.

Pam, Kelly, and Jan decided to keep the end of the elongated S of the tattoo on their right cheeks as a symbol of their shared ordeal. Ellen consulted the therapist about this, and she advised her to go along. It would be a while before they were mentally whole again. Ellen went along reluctantly, and the tattoos became the focus of a substantial amount of humor and joking.

Erin's progress was substantially slower. Over the next several weeks she progressed to the point where the others had in just a few days. By the end of two months she was well enough to participate in the normal activities of everyday life. However, she remained distant and was prone to drifting off during lapses in conversation or when by herself. Again, the therapist advised Ellen to be patient. "Be happy she did not require a mind wipe," she said.

Erin had agreed to keep the end of the S on the tattoo on her right cheek like the others and insisted on keeping her hair short, also. Over time, the four former slaves became inseparable. One day Ellen announced, "Its time for you ladies to start living on your own again. I consulted the therapist and she agreed. I rented a small four bedroom residence near by," she said handing four keys to the women.

Kelly and Jan jumped with excitement and grabbed the keys, hugging each other. Pam thanked Ellen and said, "Thanks Ellen. We'll never be able to repay you!"

As the women were leaving, Erin ran up to Ellen and hugged her. "Thanks," she said, "You saved my life." The two women embraced for a long while and when they separated, both had tears in their eyes. Erin left without looking back, afraid if she did so she would break down and not be able to summon the strength to leave.

****************************

Erin felt stronger each day, but she knew that she would never return to her former self. The final session with Lisa and Libra remained a confused blur and the source of many nightmares. The therapist said it would probably take years before she fully recovered, but that she was making good progress. Erin had a hard time leaving Ellen in whose debt she would forever remain. But she also knew that she must become independent again. The four women shared a common bond that was beyond description. They were more than sisters, lovers, or spouses and would always remain so.

A few weeks after moving into their shared residence, Erin, Kelly, Pam, and Jan sat together lounging in the common room after dinner. They had been talking about what they had been taught as slaves about pleasuring women. The conversation had started innocently enough as they discussed their shared experience at the castle. Kelly had steered the talk in this direction and the four had giggled like schoolgirls when the subject came up. After awhile Kelly said, "You know it's been a couple of months since I've had an orgasm."

"And it's been years since I had sex," said Pam. The four women laughed, but Pam and Kelly ended up looking at each other and smiling. "Why not," said Pam, "it's not like we need permission!"

This brought another round of hysterical laughter, but Kelly stood up and took Pam's hand saying, "shall we?"

Pam stood up and said, "Ladies?"

Erin looked down, suddenly embarrassed. Pam went over to her and touched her cheek. "It's OK Erin. One day you'll be ready." With that, Pam and Kelly walked off towards the bedrooms, hand in hand.

Jan went over to Erin and sat on the floor in front of her. "What's wrong Erin?"

"Its, well, you know," began Erin blushing.

"Because you're a virgin?" said Jan.

"Yes," said Erin whispering.

Jan smiled and said, "Well, so am I, remember? At least if you can call anybody who's been through what we have, 'virgins'."

Erin looked up, and her eyes brightened. "You're right!" she said, a small laugh escaping from her as she smiled.

"Shall we?" said Jan standing up and holding out her hand.

"Well, it's not like we need permission!" said Erin standing and smiling. Both women laughed and headed towards the bedrooms.

They ended up in Jan's room where they quickly disrobed. Erin's pubic hair had just started growing in and was short and stubby. She rubbed herself and said, "I forgot what it was like to have hair."

Jan smiled and said, "Me too." She embraced Erin and soon both women were kissing.

"Well, lets take care of this virgin thing, once and for all," said Erin, putting her head between Jan's legs as they laid on the bed.

"Absolutely!" said Jan running her tongue over Erin's vulva and feeling the hair scratch her nose. Soon both women were too busy to talk as they moaned in pleasure. Erin came first, crying out, "Oh Jan, I'm coming. It feels so good. Oh God!"

Jan came a moment later moaning, "Oh God. Erin you feel so good."

When they were done, Erin looked at Jan's face and touched the remains of the black tattoo on her cheek, running her finger over and around it. Jan grabbed her hand and kissed the palm. "You were wonderful!" she said.

"You weren't so bad yourself," said Erin. Jan touched the tattoo on her cheek and Erin reciprocated by kissing her hand also. Both women embraced and fell to sleep in each others arms.

****************************

Mari lay on the beach sunning herself. She had been on the island for five months now and decided to settle down and stay. She had placed an offer on a small beach-front property on the north side. This had set her back ten million, but she still had ninety or so left, more than enough to last her the rest of her life. The deal with April had been a combination of good luck and skill. She had worked all her life, no sacrificed her life, to develop the doppelganger process. She had been in the right place at the right time, for once.

At first she had been reluctant, but April had been very persuasive. Plus the fact, there was really no risk. Now she was rich beyond her wildest dreams. It was too bad that she couldn't publish her results, but one couldn't have everything. Maybe one day, it would be safe, but if not, hey she had the money, at least.

Soon she would look for a lover, maybe a spouse. Mari had spent her whole life obsessed with work. At thirty-two she had never had a lover and was still a virgin. This disturbed her, but only slightly. After all, she wasn't ugly. At five-two she was petite, with medium breasts and brown hair. Not a beauty, but definitely not ugly. No, Mari's problem was social, rather than physical. She was introverted and shy. But, there was nothing that money would not solve here. The right match-making agency and soon she would be hitched.

As she was pondering her future, Mari noticed the light from the sun which was striking her closed eyelids, suddenly darken. Opening her eyes, she saw two women in gray business suits, standing over her. Odd, she thought. Why would anyone come to the beach dressed in a business suit?

"Mari Puttam?" said one of the strangers.

"Yes," said Mari sitting up.

"FIS," said the woman, displaying her identification. "We would like to ask you some questions."

****************************

The transport stopped in front of World and Lisa and Candy got off. April would join them tomorrow, but for now it was time to return to work and sort out the accumulated messages and other unattended business of the last month. As Lisa and Candy approached the door, two women in gray suits approached them. The first woman said, "Lisa Tia and Candy Evans?"

"Yes," said Lisa whose reply was echoed by Candy.

"FIS," said the woman displaying her identification. "We would like to ask you some questions."

****************************

Two days later, Candy, Lisa, and Mari stood before Libra in a hearing room downtown. The FIS had pressed charges and the three had been held in detention for the last day. Due to the nature of their alleged crimes, the women were kept in a special isolated facility and were now attending a closed, formal hearing. April entered the room followed by Katrina and both women sat down in the observer section of the room. Besides a couple of bailiffs and a government appointed counsel who stood by the three accused women, no one else was in the room.

"You three stand accused of extreme financial fraud and of subverting the financial system. The evidence against you is substantial. Do you wish to enter a guilty plea at this time?" asked Libra.

"No," said the counsel. "We plead innocent."

"Very well," said Libra. "Are you ready to proceed tomorrow?"

"Yes," said the consul. "I would like to point out, that April Katz is now present."

With that, Libra nodded at the bailiffs who approached April and said, "April Katz?"

"Yes," said April.

"You are under detention as a fellow conspirator in this case, will you please come with us?" said the first bailiff.

1...2324252627...29