Crime and Punishment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

April looked at Katrina in shock. "What is this?" she said loudly.

"My dear," said Katrina, "you are one of my decoys."

"Why you no good double crossing bitch!" yelled April rising to her feet and approaching Katrina.

Before April could move another step, the bailiffs grabbed her arms and pulled her backwards. April struggled, but the two policewomen were both stronger and better trained, and April was not able to free herself. Kicking and screaming they dragged her from the room, followed by Candy, Lisa, and Mari. Katrina looked at Libra and smiled. The counsel general winked back and both women stood and exited the room using separate doors.

****************************

That afternoon Cassandra, Ellen, Cathy, Erin, and Jan receive subpoenas to appear at a closed hearing the next day. Cassandra called Erin and Jan and confirmed that they had received the summons. "What's this all about?" said Erin, becoming concerned.

"I'm not sure," said Cassandra, "but we have all been called to testify. Don't worry everything is going to be OK." It took some convincing, but Erin and Jan agreed to meet Cassandra at the hearing room the next morning. Cassandra called Ellen next.

"Yes, I got the summons," said Ellen. "What do you think this is all about?"

"I'm not sure," said Cassandra, "but I think Katrina is about to recoup her losses."

Both women had heard of Candy's and Lisa's detention and had guessed as to the nature of the charges. "If you're correct, we won't be seeing much of Candy or Lisa anymore," said Ellen.

"Is that such a bad thing?" said Cassandra.

****************************

The next morning Cassandra met Erin, Jan, Ellen, and Cathy outside the hearing room. Erin and Jan were nervous while Ellen was annoyed at being summoned. Cathy was curious and glad to see Erin. The two women had not seen each other in over a month, as Cathy had been away. "How are you? You look so much better!" she said as the two embraced.

"I'm much better," said Erin. "How are you?"

"Just fine," said Cathy. "Listen, when this is over, let's get together."

"OK," said Erin, getting a little nervous.

"Don't worry," said Cathy, taking her arm. "It's going to be alright."

"I know," said Erin.

Cathy and Cassandra escorted Erin into the hearing room, followed by Jan and Ellen. The five women took their seats in the spectator area. A few moments later, Katrina walked in and sat down across from Ellen. Ellen looked at her and raised her eyebrows. Katrina smiled and said, "You'll all find this very interesting, and no doubt satisfying."

Ellen's annoyance was replaced by curiosity, but before she could say anything April, Candy, Lisa, and Mari walked in escorted by two bailiffs and followed by their appointed counsel. The women looked grave and did not glance at Ellen, Katrina, and the others. Erin said, "Who's the woman with April and the others?"

"Mari Puttam, I assume," answered Cassandra.

"Who?" Erin asked.

"Mari Puttan," repeated Cassandra. She went on to briefly explain Mari's role in Erin's and Jan's set-up.

"Oh," said Erin when she was done. Erin's nervousness had lessened and she became interested in the proceedings.

A government counsel followed by two FIS agents entered and took their places at the table along with April and the others. Libra Johnson walked in and took her seat at the table and said, "Government case against April Katz, Mari Puttam, Candy Evans, and Lisa Tia is now in session. Defendants are present along with their counsel. The hearing shall now begin with the government."

The government counsel began to state the nature and extent of the charges against the four women. To Erin's surprise, the case sounded very similar to hers. Essentially the four were charged with, "financial conspiracy to subvert the financial system using illegal breaches of virtual security for the purposes of personal financial gain," stated the government counsel.

"That means they used your corrupted persona to have you falsely convicted of fraud so they could buy you as slaves," explained Cassandra to Jan who was looking confused.

The government counsel went on to present the evidence, most of which Cassandra and Ellen had pieced together on their own. The government counsel called Cathy to explain the technical aspects of the corruption of Erin's personas and Cassandra and Ellen to verify that April, Lisa, and Candy had access to the accounts in question. She then called Erin to testify. Erin nervously agreed to tell the truth to the best of her understanding as she took a seat at the hearing table.

"Your name is Erin Brooke?" began the government counsel.

"Yes," said Erin.

"You were the property of Zax Incorporated, serving a life sentence of diapered servitude for financial fraud?

"Yes," said Erin blushing.

"The case resulting in your conviction was the one mentioned previously in these proceedings?"

"Yes."

"And you still maintain your innocence?"

"Yes," said Erin.

The government counsel asked Erin a few more questions and then nodded at the counsel supporting April and the others.

"Will you please explain your current situation?" asked the counsel advocate.

"Objection," said the government counsel before Erin could answer, "not relevant."

"Sustained," said Libra before the other counsel could object.

"Are you still in diapered servitude?"

"Objection!"

"Sustained."

This went on for several more questions and after a brief discussion between Libra and the two counsels it became clear that the advocate's counsel would not be allowed to ask any questions of Erin. "No questions," she finally said.

"Witness dismissed," said Libra. Erin got up and walked back to take her seat among Cassandra and the others. She found the whole situation surreal. The last time she had been in the presence of Libra and Lisa she had been tied up, naked with both women spanking and pleasuring her body simultaneously. Now it was like the episode never happened. Both Libra and Lisa acted as if they were seeing her for the first time. Erin sat down next to Cathy and Cassandra shaking her head as if to clear some strange fog that engulfed her brain.

The government counsel called Jan next and asked her, a similar set of questions. Again the advocate counsel was not allowed to ask her questions and Jan was quickly dismissed. The government introduced some additional documentary evidence and rested its case. The advocate counsel tried to present her case, but objections from the government were quickly raised and sustained by Libra. "Counsel General," the advocate counsel asked in frustration, "exactly what evidence will you allow?"

"The government's case rests largely on circumstantial evidence except for the technical details of the corruption of the personas. Testimony by expert witnesses of the caliber of Cathy Long or Mari Puttam would be welcome as well as any evidence calling into question any of the other details of the case," said Libra.

This left the advocate counsel with a conundrum. She had already questioned Cathy to no avail and calling Mari would expose her to questions by the government counsel. Unfortunately, these were the leading experts in the field. "I'm not aware of any additional experts with such qualifications at this time," said the advocate counsel.

"Do you wish to rest your case then?" asked Libra.

"Unless you are willing to grant time for such experts to be found and consulted," said the beleaguered counsel.

"How much time?" Libra inquired.

"At least several weeks," said the advocate.

"Counsel General," began the government counsel, "this seems excessive considering the fact that the leading experts in the field are present and one of them is at the advocate counsel's disposal and has been for several weeks."

"I am forced to agree," said Libra. "Do you have any additional arguments or evidence, counsel advocate?"

"No," said the advocate.

"Then I declare the evidentiary portion of this hearing closed," said Libra. "I further declare a recess to consider the evidence."

With that, Libra rose and left the hearing room. April and the others talked quietly but intently with their counselor as Erin, Cathy, Cassandra, Ellen, and Jan walked out into the hallway to stretch and talk. "They seem to be ramming this case through," said Cathy to Cassandra.

"Yes," said Cassandra. "Because of the security issues the government's position is very strong. I'm afraid that unless Libra is sympathetic, April and company are in trouble."

"Or more accurately, in diapers," said Ellen. The five women waited for about an hour in the hallway when a bailiff stuck her head out of the door and motioned to them that the hearing was about to resume. Cassandra led the way as they filed back into the room to take their seats. April and her companions were still talking to their counsel as the government counsel stood off to one side, waiting patiently. Libra entered the room and took her seat. With every one settled, she announced, "After a careful consideration of the evidence, I find the defendants guilty as charged."

Lisa and Candy stood with their mouths open in disbelief, while Mari looked down at the table staring blankly at the surface. April stood up and said loudly, "I protest, these proceedings were a sham and..."

But Libra cut her off saying, "Sit down and shut up. If you can't control yourself, I will have the bailiffs remove you." April stopped talking and sat down, glaring angrily at Libra. "That's better," Libra began. "I will now pronounce sentence. Do to the gravity of the crimes I sentence the defendants to diapered-servitude. They are further required to suffer public humiliation within five days and be sold, along with their property at private auction immediately thereafter. This sentence is to be carried out immediately. Case closed."

The two bailiffs were joined by six others and together they surrounded April, Lisa, Candy, and Mari placing handcuffs on the four women. Libra, rose from the table, winked at Katrina and left the room. Katrina nodded at Ellen, who tilted her head at her as she left, using the same door as Libra. April started to kick and scream the minute the bailiffs placed the handcuffs on her, "This is all a scam! She set us up! Just wait, I'll make you all pay!"

The bailiff grabbed her and April shouted, "Get your hands off of me!" But she was no match for the two strong women, especially since she was handcuffed. April struggled fiercely as the bailiffs dragged her towards the door that led to the long hospital-like corridor that Erin remembered all too well. As they reached the door, April managed to wiggle one arm free, and she turned to face the other bailiff, kicking as she struggled to free her other arm. But the bailiff she had escaped from pulled a small black box from her belt and touched it to the back of April's neck. April immediately stiffened and Erin could see water trickling down her leg as she lost control of her bladder. The bailiff replaced the box on her belt and grabbed April, who had stopped struggling, and together both women dragged April through the door.

Lisa, Candy, and Mari meekly followed, any ideas of resistance lost after witnessing what had happened to April. As the women were led away, another woman in a white uniform approached and introduced herself to Erin and Jan. "I'll be your escort" she announced.

"Escort?" said Erin confused.

"Yes. It is your right to witness the humiliation process. I'm here to escort you and answer any questions you may have."

"I don't know," began Erin. "I not sure that..."

But Cassandra interrupted her, "you should go. I talked with your therapist yesterday and she recommends that you at least watch the induction. She says this will help put closure on your ordeal."

"How did you know to ask her?" said Erin. "You couldn't have possibly known this would happen."

"I didn't," said Cassandra, "but lets just say, it was an educated guess. Now go."

Erin hesitated and looked at Jan who said, "Hey, why not. It will be nice to be on the other side of the glass, for once."

"Can the rest of our party come?" asked Erin.

"Of course," said the escort, "bring whom ever you like."

Erin looked at Cassandra and Ellen but Cassandra said, "No. I don't think so, although it would be nice to see April and the rest get what they deserve."

"Same here," said Ellen. "You two go, you've earned it."

Erin looked at Cathy and she said, "Sure, why not," taking Erin's arm, "let's go. Who knows, maybe I can get a paper or something out of this, after all." The five women laughed and Ellen and Cassandra said goodbye. The escort led them down another white hallway to a narrow long room with a glass wall. On the other side, Susan could be seen busily preparing her equipment.

The room had been partitioned into four areas each of which contained the familiar prep table and accompanying equipment. With in a few minutes the bailiffs brought April, Lisa, Candy, and Mari in and removed their handcuffs. Susan separated the four women so they stood next to the partitions separating the prep tables. "Strip!" she barked. "We don't have all day, and it's going to take time to do all four of you. Put your belongings in the plastic containers in front of you."

April looking a bit dazed, probably as a side effect of the stun she had received earlier, started to remove her clothes along with Lisa and Candy. The three women were used to being naked in front of other women and complied without thinking. Mari, on the other hand had never been naked as an adult in front of even a single woman, not to mention four, turned beet red when Susan ordered them to strip and stood frozen, watching the others.

"You too," barked Susan again, looking at Mari. "If you don't get going I'll get the bailiffs back in here and they'll take your clothes off for you. And I'll follow that by a spanking for wasting my time!"

Mari seeing she had no choice started to unbutton her jacket with trembling hands, still flushed with embarrassment. April and the others were naked by the time she reached her bra and panties. "Hurry it up! I'm not going to tell you again!" said Susan. Mari unfastened her bra and her breasts fell out, revealing her erect nipples. She pulled down her panties, placed the undergarments in the container on the table and turned around to see the others watching her. She also noticed Erin, Jan, Cathy, and the escort, and she blushed a deep red with embarrassment.

Susan went over and held up the panties of the four women, noting their wet crotches. When she got to April's panties she said, "You're so excited you peed your pants as well!" This caused April to blush, and she looked down.

Susan repeated the same humiliating cavity search on all four women. April and Lisa let out indignant huffs as Susan searched them. Candy suffered in silence and Mari started crying silently. Susan then repeated the exercise of asking each woman an embarrassing set of questions with instruments in their rectums and vaginas. All four ended up blushing before she was done and each received at least three suppositories. As Susan slowly put away the instruments, April, Lisa, Candy, and Mari each started squeezing their asses and squirming about in an effort to avoid having a messy and embarrassing accident.

By the time she was done, all four were moaning in discomfort and eagerly ran to the prep tables to expel the contents of their bowels. Susan did not have time to strap them all in before they were each shamefully relieving themselves in front of each other as Erin, Jan, and Cathy watched from the next room. "How humiliating!" Cathy said.

"That's nothing," said Erin. "There's worse to come."

Susan then gave each woman two enemas. April, Lisa, and Candy let out indignant moans, but Mari started crying again. But each woman was highly aroused by the lubricants and their natural genetic propensities. Even Mari, who despite herself, was growing frantic for sexual release. Erin could sense this through the glass and said "It seems Nina cut them deeply too."

"Hgh?" said Cathy. But she was too transfixed by the spectacle in the room on the other side of the glass to pursue that matter further with Erin.

When she was done, Susan commented, "I see you are all very turned on by this. Well I'm going to give you a chance to relieve your frustration before we continue. I need to remove the pubic hair from your pussies. But before that, I thought you all might want to masturbate one last time with the pussies of adult free women. Of course you will have to do this in front of each other."

"You might as well go for it, because in a couple of days you will have a much larger audience. And bare pussies, too," continued Susan.

Susan fastened metal cylinders about an inch in diameter and eight inches long with one end tapered to a smooth rounded tip to a horizontal bar. The bar was positioned above each woman's vulva. She coated the cylinders with a generous amount of jelly so that each woman would have to masturbate vigorously to achieve orgasm.

As soon as the make shift phalluses were in place, the women raised their buttocks, plunging their vaginas onto the devices and moving their hips furiously to gain the friction they so desperately needed. The breasts of each woman moved in slow circles with her efforts as each struggled to achieve an orgasm.

Susan taunted them as they worked, "My all of you are excited! And in front of each other, too. How very, very shameful! I can tell you, your audience is watching you masturbate, commenting on your technique."

All four women moaned in excitement as well as shame. Each was aware of the others, and the women on the other side of the glass; all were flushed with both embarrassment and shame as well as with their physical efforts. For Mari, the thought that less than an hour ago, she was fully clothed instead of being so shamefully exposed, coupled with the idea that this would be the last time she would masturbate with hair on her pussy increased her excitement. The shame of loosing her "adult pussy" as Susan put it, further aroused her. Why she could not possibly imagine and this troubled her deeply. But frantic desire had seized control of both her body and mind and she could not control herself. The need to cum was so desperate and all consuming, that Mari could think of nothing else. Within minutes she came along with April, Candy, and Lisa. The orgasms of all four were so intense that each cried out loudly.

"Well, you all really did need that!" exclaimed Susan removing the cylinders. Each woman flushed a deep red with shame at what they had just done. "I hope you all enjoyed that," said Susan. "It's the last time you'll do that with hair on your pussies." Susan then produced an aerosol can and shook it. Taking the cap off she said, "Time to remove all that pubic hair."

Susan spread the depilatory cream on each woman's vulva and soon Erin could see the hair beginning to loosen. When Susan rinsed their pubic areas, each woman's vulva was completely denuded. In short order, Susan installed their control devices while four technicians applied their tattoos and cut their hair. Finished, she led them away to be diapered.

Erin and Jan knew that tonight, April, Lisa, Candy, and Mari would be messing themselves for the first time and then masturbating frantically in their messes as each watched the other in a desperate contest for sexual release. Erin hoped that April would at least be smart enough to spare herself the inducement, but in the end it didn't matter. Either way, in a day or two at most, they would be taken to the public square and humiliated.

Erin had, had enough however. Cathy and Jan had agreed that their curiosity was more than satisfied. Erin felt sorry for Ellen and Cassandra, since they had been forced to witness the whole process. But for her, it was time to move on. She neither felt animosity nor sympathy for April, Lisa, Candy, or Mari. They had gambled and lost, but she was free now.