Crime and Punishment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The three women left, telling the escort that they would not return. Cathy accompanied Erin and Jan back to their residence. "That was pretty kinky," said Cathy.

"Yes, I know," said Erin. "Believe me its better when you are on the side of the glass we were on today!" The women laughed and Erin said, "Come in?"

"Sure," said Cathy. Pam and Kelly were out and Jan excused herself to take a shower leaving Cathy and Erin to talk. "So how are you doing?"

"OK," said Erin. "I'm, finally getting past the guilt and anger. However, all of us are changed and I don't ever think any of us will ever lead normal lives."

"How's that?" said Cathy.

"Well, it's the whole sex-diaper thing. We're all wired for it, and I guess, once you've experienced it, you can never go back."

"Yeah, I sort of see what you mean. I was getting turned on there myself," said Cathy blushing.

"It goes deeper than that," said Erin. "The four of us share this bond now. A week or so ago we started having sex together, all four of us."

"Really?" said Cathy raising her eyebrows as her blush deepened.

'Yes," said Erin. "Kelly and Jan are thinking of wearing diapers again as part of our sex-play. Kelly is even considering going back on the slave diet, so she can mess herself."

"Wow!" said Cathy. "Very kinky indeed!" But Cathy was embarrassed and wished Erin would change the topic of their conversation.

"I know," said Erin. "But not something someone with no direct experience is likely to understand."

"I suppose so," said Cathy.

Erin paused and looked at Cathy. "We used to be best friends. I know it's been awhile, but I'd like us to be close again" said Erin.

Cathy could see where this was heading. She liked Erin and also wanted to renew the friendship. However group sex was not something she could contemplate, especially sex as kinky as Erin had described. "I would too" she said "however I need to go."

Erin looked at here again. "OK" she said finally. "Call me."

"I will" said Cathy. With that she embraced Erin and left.

"Damn!" said Erin.

****************************

That evening after Pan and Kelly came home and the four former slaves had dinner. Erin told her companions about Cathy and how they had parted. "She's just shy" said Pam. "Give it time, she'll come around."

The others agreed, nodding their heads.

"I suppose so" said Erin. But her mood was suddenly glum. "This is so hard!" she said, tears in her eyes.

Erin's mood cast a sudden pall over the party and the four women sat in silence for a while, as Erin recovered and dried her eyes.

Finally Kelly said, "I have an idea!" With that she whispered into Pam's ear. Both women started giggling.

"What?" Erin said becoming curious.

"You'll see," said Kelly as she took Jan by the arms saying "come on" and led her to Pam's bedroom.

A few moments later, Erin heard Jan exclaim, "You're kidding, right?"

"No I'm not!" said Kelly.

A minute later, Kelly led Jan back into the common room wearing only a heavy cloth diaper. Jan sat on the floor in the center of the room and Kelly, Pam, and (with some prodding from Pam) Erin sat around her and started taking off their clothes. Jan sat patiently in the center of the circle surrounded by three naked women, wearing only a diaper.

Kelly handed her a large glass of water and said "here, drink this. It will help you wet yourself."

Jan blushed, but took the water and drank it. The four women sat looking at each other and waiting for Jan to wet herself. After about half an hour, Jan felt the pressure on her bladder. "I have to pee, real bad," she said, starting to get up.

"No you don't!" said Kelly grabbing her hand. ""Sit there and use your diaper."

Jan blushed, but sat down and said, "I can't do it. It's hard."

"Come on!" said Kelly, "It's not like you've never done this before!"

Pam and Erin laughed and Jan blushed.

"OK, OK! Give me a minute!" said Jan starting to laugh also.

"Here have another glass of water" said Pam, handing Jan another glass.

Jan looked at her slyly and said "Thanks!" But she took the glass and drank it, to the applause of Erin and Kelly.

"God, I have to pee so badly!" said Jan as she finished the water.

"Well, then pee!" said Kelly. "Or did you forget how?"

All four women started laughing hysterically and Jan suddenly cried out "Its coming!"

Erin and the others looked at the crotch of Jan's diaper, as the small wet yellow spot there quickly grew until it filled the entire front of the diaper.

"God that feels good!" said Jan, suddenly embarrassed as Erin and the others started laughing hysterically again.

Erin went over to Jan and kissed her, full on the mouth, her tongue penetrating deeply into the younger woman's mouth. Jan returned the kiss, and both started tugging on the diaper as they struggled to remove it. Pam and Kelly joined in, and in a few moments the room was filled with a tangle of arms and legs sticking out at odd angles as the four women tugged, groped, and pulled at each other's bodies. In the end, Erin and Jan ended up in each other's arms while Pam and Kelly moved off together.

When they were done, Jan said "God that was fun! I had forgotten how exciting it was to wet myself."

"Glad you enjoyed it. I did too," said Erin.

"Me too," said Kelly, looking up from across the room.

"Make that unanimous," said Pam.

****************************

The next day, Erin met Ellen and Cassandra for lunch near her old office at World. "How are you doing?" asked Ellen.

"Fine, thanks to you two," said Erin.

"When do you think you might come back to work?" asked Ellen.

"I'm not coming back," said Erin. "In fact, the four of us are leaving."

"Can I ask why?" said Ellen looking disappointed.

"Yes," said Erin. "As I told Cathy yesterday, we've all recovered, but we'll never be the same. In addition, it would be difficult at best to work again with the others after having them witness some of the things I was forced to do. I'm not ashamed any more, but there are certain lines that shouldn't be crossed, ever."

Cassandra nodded her head in reluctant agreement. "You're right, unfortunately," she said. "But none the less, I'll miss seeing you."

"Me too," said Erin, a few tears appearing in her eyes.

"Where will you go?" asked Ellen.

"Pam has an old friend that owned a small place in the wilderness. She's getting on and decided that since she hasn't used the place in years, to sell it to us. We have plenty of money, so we're thinking of buying it and are going there to live, at least for awhile," answered Erin.

"Together?" said Ellen.

"Yes," said Erin. "I called Cathy and we might rekindle our friendship. She's going to visit us after were settled in. Maybe you two could come with her on one of her visits."

"Sure," said Ellen and Cassandra, together.

The three women talked for awhile longer, but finally Cassandra and Ellen had to go back to the office. The three women stood and hugged. "Thanks for everything!" said Erin, tears in her eyes. "I owe you both so much! Please come visit us."

Ellen and Cassandra both had a few tears too, but they agreed to come and see Erin with Cathy on her next trip. When Erin arrived back at her residence, Pam, Kelly, and Jan were busy packing and Cathy was there lending a hand. "Things were sure a lot simpler when all we had were diapers," said Jan, stuffing her clothes into a bulging bag.

"And a lot nastier too!" said Erin. The women laughed as they loaded the transport getting ready to leave and begin their new lives.

"How'd it go with Ellen?" asked Cathy.

"Good," said Erin. "They're going to come with you and visit."

"Good," said Cathy. After they had loaded the last of their belongings into the transport, Cathy gave Erin a hug and said, "You take care now."

Erin laughed, but tears were in her eyes. "Don't be too long."

"I won't," said Cathy. "I'll see you in a bit."

Pam, Kelly, Jan, and Erin said their goodbyes and climbed into the transport. Waving a final farewell, they closed the door and the vehicle began moving. "It'll be nice to settle down finally," said Pam sighing as she reclined in her seat.

"Speak for yourself!" said Kelly, pulling out a diaper. "I'm not done experimenting yet!"

The others laughed and Erin thought that things might be quiet where they were going, but they definitely weren't going to be dull!

THE END
Epilog

Erin stood on top of the mountain and surveyed the valley below. The day was hot and she was dressed in a short cotton tee shirt and thong with leather sandals. Her skin was tanned and her raven black hair cut short. She had been camping with Cathy for the last two weeks and they were returning to the cabin she had bought with Jan, Kelly, and Pam. "Come on!" she yelled at Cathy, who was struggling up the mountain. "I want to be home before dark."

Cathy's head appeared above the slope as she struggled to reach the top. Her blond hair was cut short in the same style as Erin's and she wore a similar outfit, except for the thong; instead she wore modest knee length shorts. "Alright, already!" she exclaimed, breathing hard as she reached the top. "I don't get to do this everyday like you. Remember, I spend most of my time at a desk."

Erin smiled and placed her arms around her friend and lover. The two had grown very close in the last year after rekindling their friendship. Cathy had wanted to get married, but Erin was reluctant to establish any formal relationship. She still felt a close bond with Jan, Pam, and Kelly. The four of them regularly had group sex, which Cathy refused to join-in when she visited. Cathy's visits had become more frequent in the last few months with trips to the cabin on a bi-monthly basis.

"I love you," said Erin, "even if you are slow." Cathy smiled and put her arm around Erin's waist.

"The problem is, you love three other women also!" said Cathy.

"I wouldn't exactly call it love," said Erin.

"Well lust them!" countered Cathy.

"Yes," said Erin. "But then again, we don't exactly exclude you either."

"True," said Cathy grudgingly.

The two women started down the other side of the mountain, the cabin in view on the horizon. In a few hours they would be there. A hot shower and food and a soft bed awaited them. "I've put off telling you, but I heard from Cassandra before I left to come here," said Cathy.

"Yes?" said Erin.

"Ellen got a message from Katrina. She wanted to buy insurance for her new slaves. She's worried that one day, the laws might change and Zax might be forced to surrender them."

"Oh," said Erin.

"Anyways, it seems that Katrina really made out by having April and the others convicted. Not only did she replace the four slaves she lost, but Zax got all the money Mari had been paid by April. Zax actually came out ahead. It seems that crime does pay, after all."

Erin shook her head and said, "You mean punishment."

Cathy smiled and said, "Yeah, I guess you could look at it that way too. It also appears that April, Candy, and Lisa have turned out to be model slaves. April apparently had a hard time adjusting, but they somehow managed to make a slave out of her."

"That's too bad," said Erin. "I'm sorry they broke her spirit. What about the scientist, Mari?"

"She's having a hard time. Seems she was sort of an introvert, so her sense of embarrassment and shame was higher, higher than April and the others, at any rate. This of course, makes her popular since the 'thrill factor' is greater."

"I feel sorry for her sometimes," said Erin. "I feel sorry for them all."

"Really?" said Cathy.

"Yes, no body should have to live their entire life that way. The problem is, even if you manage to gain your freedom again, you're never really the same."

Cathy was silent for a while, not really knowing how to respond. Finally she said, "Why don't you come back with me tomorrow. Stay for a week or however long you like. We could have some fun in the city."

"No," said Erin. "I feel comfortable here. I don't like going back to the City I never know who I might run into."

"You know Ellen and Cassandra miss you. They always ask about you," said Cathy.

"I know," said Erin, "but I'm not ready yet. I may never be ready."

"I want to help, if you'' let me," said Cathy.

"I know," said Erin, "and I love you for it. Maybe after Jan and Kelly leave."

"Where are they going?" asked Cathy.

"Kelly has decided to revert to being diapered. She's already started eating the diet again. In a few weeks, her system will be totally acclimated. She's already removed the hair from her pussy. Jan wants to look after her and they've decided they need some space. They're traveling to another cabin further north and they are going to spend a while up there, alone. Pam has re-connected with a former lover and wants her to come and spend some time here. I'm not sure I want to stay around. I might be in the way."

"Well then, why not come and stay with me?" said Cathy enthusiastically.

"I might," said Erin. "I heard there's a small colony of ex-slaves about 100 miles east of here. I was also thinking of going there and seeing them."

"Oh," said Cathy, sounding disappointed. "Still looking for answers?"

"Maybe," said Erin. "I just want to see what others have done."

"Makes sense, I guess," said Cathy.

"I don't know," said Erin. "I'm beginning to see that there are probably no solutions. My life is changed and there's no going back."

"I guess not," said Cathy. "Just remember, that I love you."

"Thanks," said Erin, "I love you too."

With that the two women descended the mountain, the sun starting to set behind them. Looking at her long shadow, Erin glanced at Cathy and thought, 'you can go back, but you can never really go home'. Glossary of Terms

Biological Year. The alterations made to the human genome as part of the Genetic Revolution modified the aging process thereby doubling the lifespan. In particular, aging between birth and approximately 20 standard years of age progressed at the pre-alteration rate. However, after 20 standard years, aging of the body slowed according to the formula: b = 0.55(s - 20) + 20, where s is the age in standard years and b is the age in biological years. Thus an age of 40 standard years corresponds to 31 biological years and 80 standard years corresponds to 53 biological years. The words 'standard' and 'biological' are not always used when stating time or age in years. Rather, the type of years is inferred based on the context. Thus for example, historical dates such as 2010 or 2250 are always in standard years as are time differences e.g. 20 years ago means 20 standard years. When age is stated in years, the years are always assumed to be biological years, not standard years, unless otherwise stated. Thus for example, saying 'she is 31 years old' is interpreted to mean 31 biological years. If age is desired in standard years, then this is stated explicitly e.g. 'she is 40 standard years old'.

Blue Onyx. Blue Onyx is the 24th century equivalent of the US Mint/Federal Reserve. Blue Onyx is at the hub of the world's monetary system, regulating the global economy and all financial transactions worldwide. It is the sole provider of virtual personas which are use not only for almost all financial transactions but also as a tool to facilitate every-day business activities. This monopoly on the means and tools of business places Blue Onyx in a uniquely powerful position within the World Federation and society at large. In particular its chairwoman is perhaps the most powerful woman on Earth and the de facto ruler of the planet.

The Children. Taking advantage of a loophole in the Servitude Laws, Zax impregnated its diapered slaves forcing them to bear offspring knowing that these children, by law, would automatically be diapered slaves. Although this loophole in the law was later closed, the resulting five children were grand-mothered in allowing Zax to convert them when they became of legal age. Until that time, Zax was required to raise and educate them as if they were non-slaves. In accordance with the law, Zax constructed a separate facility (known as the School) on Zax Island where these girls were housed and educated.

The Colony. The Colony had begun as a mixture of ex-slaves and ex-criminals who had gathered together at a remote location known as the Ranch, a crossroads between cities and the uncertain future. The Colony became the nucleus for Varinia.

Conversion. Conversion is the legal process whereby the status of an indentured servant is altered. In particular, a servant may be converted to a slave, if she violates the terms of her servitude. In addition, a woman convicted of a crime becomes an indentured servant immediately after sentence is passed however in some cases she may need to wait before the sentence can be executed. This often happens in the case of minors just shy of the age of majority. In such cases the woman is technically considered an indentured servant but her conversion in fact to this status waits until the necessary conditions (e.g. she attains the age of majority) are satisfied. The Children are examples of where conversion is applied.

The Decision. This agreement initiated the genetic modifications to the human genome that reduced the tendency towards aggressiveness in the human species and eventually resulted in the Tiresias Compromise. Although the Decision achieved its intended goal of eliminating war and most crime and violent behavior it introduced a flaw into the human genome that allowed the Great Plague to wipe out most of the male population. This in turn led to the Tiresias Compromise and the elimination of all males from society at large and resulted in the all female society of the 24th century.

Diapered Slave. The authors of the Servitude Laws, concerned about the effectiveness of these laws in deterring crime felt that mere slavery was in itself an insufficient penalty for deterring the worst crimes. As such, they created two classes of slaves (see Slave): diapered and un-diapered. Diapered slavery was reserved for those committing the worst crimes. As the name implies, a diapered slave is forced to wear and use diapers her entire life.

Discom. Short for discussions and communications; a special interest forum, usually for the discussion of technical topics. These were essentially specialized hotops for a particular profession. In the case of the legal profession, the participants consisted of judicial consuls, legal consuls and others who made their living with the practice of the law.

Duena. These are special colonies containing a single male slave raised and kept for breeding purposes. Duena's were established as part of the Tiresias Compromise to insure the survivability of the species after the Great Plague. Duenas provide seaman (extracted on a regular basis from their breeding male slave), and ship it to the World Center for Genetic Recourse Management (WCGRM) where it is analyzed, processed, stored, and distributed for research and reproductive applications. Since males are not permitted outside of the Duenas and the choice of male offspring by women prohibited, these colonies are the only place where males exist on the planet. Having or harboring a male outside a Duena is considered a capital offense punishable by death. Males are kept in isolation and never permitted knowledge of or contact with other males to prevent spread of plague and to prevent anti-social and problematic behavior.