Crofter's Woman in Distress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"When you leave the plain you come to a forest clad mound. You will find that the forest has grown wild but the branches are thin and it's easy to make paths through it which you should do to find a good route."

Her voice was calm but with much anticipation. She was proud of her bush and wanted to get it treated properly.

I caressed her nice belly some more before entering what she called her forest. It indeed was large and wild grown and needed much exploring. I sifted through it and found a mass of thin silky hair of excellent quality. I put my head on her soft belly to see the sun being filtered through the forest. I moved my head down to feel the silky hair against my cheek. I made paths through the forest. She moaned several times.

"At the far end of the forest there is a steep slope into a deep valley which is blocked at the upper end. It's a changing terrain. You can circle it or climb over it. You have to find out the best route."

Move on, she said. I want my clit thoroughly fondled. Start by circling around it then massage it when it's hard.

My hand plowed its way through the thick forest and found the slope. There was a shudder when my finger trailed further down and found an elevation of the ground. The finger went round the base of it several times changing directions. The elevation grew and got hard. With two fingers I kept the path open at the base when another finger climbed on top of it. All three moved to explore the terrain until there was a cry and the body shook from another spasm. "That was a good route for the delivery to take into the valley. It's not far now. There are two ridges along the narrow valley. But the navigation is easy, just follow the valley downwards until it gets deeper then stop and get your bearings."

Move on she urged me. I left the elevation and slid further into the valley. It was a good path at the bottom although slippery and the sight was good. The forest at the ridges had been cleared away. There were several moans when my fingers explored the valley and the ridges. I stopped where the valley seemed to deepen.

"You are almost there. The last part is a dark tunnel. The delivery should be made at the far end. The tunnel is an everglade, always changing and very narrow. When the truck arrives it has to force its way inside so make sure to explore it so you can navigate it safely."

Now, that was clear advice to explore her inner depths and not being gentle doing it.

A finger pushed its way inside the tunnel and she had been right. It was warm, moist and no hard ground. When I pressed to explore the ground sank. I pushed as far inside as the finger reached and felt a tip. There was a shudder when the finger slid over and around it.

I withdrew to insert another finger. To explore the tunnel it needed to be expanded. There was a deep sigh when the fingers forced its way into the tunnel. I searched around for a while hearing moans. When I stroked over some rougher part in the ceiling there was a cry. I kept on exploring the place hearing the moans getting heavier. Suddenly there was an earth quake in the tunnel. It rippled and then the walls moved in and nearly crushed my fingers. They were stuck in the tunnel. At the same time there were loud screams and the whole terrain bounced up and down.

The earth quake died away and the tunnel was cleared letting my fingers out. I moved and placed the palm of the hand over the mound and felt it shiver. I looked at Amanda. Her eyes were closed and her face happy and peaceful. Just then she opened her eyes and locked them with mine. She smiled broadly with beaming eyes but then got her serious expression back.

"Now I think you have memorized the map and explored the terrain well enough to make a safe delivery. Let's top up the load. I need as much medicine as I can get."

She struggled to get up and I rose to give her space. She knelt in front of me, looked up, smiled and then took my half hard cock into her mouth. She sucked me to full hardness all too fast though, her mouth and tongue felt so lovely. At the same time she fondled my balls. She withdrew and inspected her work.

"Time to leave the depot. Remember to make the delivery deep inside. The truck is big and should easily be able to unload at the right place."

She spun around and took position on all fours. Her marvelous ass was very inviting, full and round. I knelt behind her and there was a loud moan when I grabbed her hips. She spread her knees wider and lowered her head and shoulders. A hand came out between her thighs and directed my cock to the tunnel entrance. Suddenly she got very still waiting with anticipation for my move.

I pressed forward and entered her easily. A few firm thrusts took me deep inside. She cried out when I bottomed out feeling the truck touch the tip at the end of the tunnel. I found her breasts to cup and fondle when I banged into her. I caressed as much of her body as I could reach not forgetting her hard elevation. She acknowledged what my truck was doing in her tunnel with moans and cries.

Suddenly an earth quake made her body to shake and the tunnel to fall in around my truck. As earth quakes normally do it died away slowly with a few smaller quakes.

She had swayed forward when the earth quake hit her but now she pushed backwards. I set the truck in motion again and heard the moans coming back. After a while I felt that it was time to deliver. The medicine was boiling in my loins. I moved in putting the truck in low gear to plow deep and then my male protein boiled over. I delivered a few gushes and then the earth quake was back, greater than before with a lot of noise and making waves in the tunnel before it closed in hard upon my truck.

Amanda collapsed forward taking me with her. She pushed her ass up though, anxious to secure the truck inside. When she felt that it was fully unloaded she relaxed and had my truck to put in the reverse and back out. I rolled off her and relaxed lying at her side.

"The delivery was excellent and the medicine was put just in the right place. I can feel my body slurping it up already. Such a good driver is worth a tip. Let me clean the truck and save you the work."

I had dozed off but was awaken by Amanda back in full vigor. She knelt at my side and leaned over taking my cock into her mouth. No truck anymore but just a small car the whole of it could easily be taken into her roomy mouth. She got it wet and sucked on it and used her tongue to wipe it clean. She kept it in her mouth for quite a while, much longer than necessary for the cleaning. It was very pleasant but the cock remained being a small car.

Eventually she let it out but she wasn't finished. Instead she licked my balls taking them also into her mouth first one by one for cleaning then both at the same time. She rolled them nicely with her tongue.

All good things come to an end. She let go of my balls and jumped up on her feet. She stood over me looking gorgeous and she knew it. She let me enjoy her beauty for quite a while moving her body and even wriggled her hips slightly. To my astonishment my male protein wasn't oozing out of her like it used to do with other women. Was it really true that her body had got dependent on the protein and now eagerly had absorbed it?

"Let's take a look around and take these photos."

Amanda, full of energy, pulled me up and walked me around the place showing everything. I had brought my camera and we were also looking for good picture possibilities. But, as she said laughingly, she had better put something on before taking the photos. I managed though to take a few shots without her noticing it. But I did it secretly and in a hurry.

In the potting shed she sat down at the wheel where a lump of clay already was put up. She started to form the clay. I looked amazed as the clay formed under her hands taking all sorts of shapes. "It's very sensual to work with clay. I love doing it in the nude. Pity that weather doesn't permit it in the winter."

She went into the house to dress. She came back very soon wearing another man's shirt. It was buttoned all the way but for a few buttons at the top letting a nice cleavage be seen. That she was braless was obvious and her big, firm breasts showed very nicely under the fabric. I wondered fleetingly if she was pantyless as well. The possibility was suddenly arousing. She was barefoot. She looked fabulous, very sensual but not too sexy.

Amanda laughed happily at my admiring stares.

"I want to look casual. This is the way I normally dress when it's too cold to be naked."

We set to work taking the pictures. She had a very good opinion of the type of photos she wanted to be published and was a natural in front of the camera; not the least shy, very natural and know intuitively how to pose. We took pictures among her vegetables and in the flower garden, in the pottery shed and when she painted. I also took quite a few where she walked around and down at the stream.

It was late afternoon before we were finished. It was still very warm but there were some nice streaks of wind. When I told Amanda that I was satisfied she quickly took the shirt off joining me in nakedness. She sighed of relief. And yes, she had been totally naked underneath which I had come to suspect. The wind had lifted her shirt a few times showing the thigh nearly up to the hip and there had been no sign of a panty. Somehow I didn't think that she was the type to wear a string or thong. It was not her way of living. She would prefer to wear nothing.

I put the camera in the rucksack and went to get my clothes. For some reason it had felt quite natural not to dress when Amanda was in the nude and when she got dressed for the photos I was so occupied with the work ahead that I hadn't thought about it. It had felt very nice to work in the nude.

When I was about to put my shorts on Amanda put her hand on my arm.

"I want to ask you something . . . The medicine you gave me has made wonders. I feel so much better already. But there is a big shortage to catch up with which my body is very aware of. I will get the syndromes back again tonight. Believe me, I know. Would it be too much to ask for another dose of your male protein? Now when you know the terrain it doesn't need to take too much of your time to make the delivery, would it? Please?"

She looked at me pleadingly with shining eyes. Were there tears or something else?

It was very clear. She really wanted another delivery and I could be quick or take my time enjoying it. She would be happy either way. I started to think that her need was really true. Her body had become dependent of the daily dose of protein however small it was. The lack of all other animal protein might have that effect, couldn't it?

"But yes of course. It will be my pleasure to be at your service and deliver another dose of protein," I said trying to make it sound casual.

Amanda said nothing, just nodded and looked relieved. And then she smiled, her broad generous smile and she came close to me.

"Better help you loading then."

She knelt in front of me and took my cock in her mouth. She very expertly sucked me to full hardness but took it more slowly this time letting me enjoy her skill. In the middle of it she left my cock and worked on my balls before returning to my cock.

"Fully loaded. You can put the truck in gear whenever you want."

She was clear as crystal again and very humble. Take me please. If you want to make it quickly it's all right but I would appreciate to be fondled.

I put her down on the grass. I started at the other end this time. Her naked feet had intrigued me all afternoon and I fondled and kissed them for quite some time before moving up along her legs. Her thighs were very nice and I let my thumbs slide along the soft inner sides. She startled when I reached the top and when I slid down again she squirmed and spread her legs wider. The following strokes brought my thumbs in between her lips and suddenly one of the thumbs slid into her wet tunnel. She moaned of pleasure and pressed herself against my thumb. I cupped her mound with the palm and squeezed. She cried out and when I caressed both her tunnel with the thumb and the clit area there were several moans. When I leaned over her and caressed also her breasts and hard nipples there were several small cries until suddenly her body started to shudder and she cried out loudly.

She lay motionless with closed eyes for a short while then sat up with beaming eyes and full of vigor.

"Does the tanker truck need to be topped up? You know that I need all you can deliver."

I moved closer to her and she took my truck in her mouth and gave it a good overhaul.

"Fully loaded and ready to go."

She pushed me away and rolled around getting up on all fours. But I grabbed her and rolled her over on her back again. She looked up with a puzzled expression.

"But my man always makes the delivery from behind. My body is used to that. Maybe it won't work in any other way?"

"Oh I can guarantee that I will deliver the protein in exactly the right place. And should it fail for some reason the guarantee includes a new delivery, no questions asked," I said.

"Oh very well. Put the truck in gear then."

A smile trickled in the corner of her mouth when she spread her legs. The smile broadened when I stretched out on top of her wanting to feel her warm lush body against mine. Her firm breasts pressed nicely against my chest.

She squirmed under me wanting to get the truck in place. I lifted myself off her. She raised her knees and her hand put the truck at the entrance. I pushed gently forward wanting to make this nice and slow. She pressed back and together we worked the truck inwards with small motions. She laughed happily when the truck reached its destination. She wriggled her ass to really feel it deep inside.

I started to move thrusting into her with long slow strokes. There was a happy smile on her face. Moans came over her lips and her ass started to bounce up and down. She moaned and laughed loudly. Suddenly her body tensed and started to shudder. There were a few cries and then a big relived laugh. She pulled me down over her and held me tight.

After a while her hug loosened and she wriggled under me wanting to have her legs in between mine. My cock and balls suddenly were held in a firm grip by her thighs. It was a long time since I had had a woman under me in that position and had forgotten the intense feeling it gives. We started to move. The position allowed only short thrusts and Amanda participated very actively by moving her pelvis. When we found a rhythm together Amanda laughed happily again but soon moans took over.

Suddenly it was time to deliver. I thrust down hard a few times to get as deep inside as possible. Amanda understood immediately and pushed upwards. When the first gush welled into her she cried out and then screamed with shuddering body while I completed my delivery.

I rested on top of her soft body until she rolled us over, again full of vigor. She knelt between my legs and looked at me with a big contended smile on her face.

"We never let anything go to waste. It might work this way as well. May I?"

She leaned down and took my cock in her mouth sucking it clean not forgetting my balls. It was very pleasant. She was fully aware of how sensitive the head is afterwards and was very gentle.

It was time to leave. We agreed that I should come back two days later to show her the article and the photos. She followed me over the clearing to where the path went into the wood. We hugged and I watched her walking back. For the first time she acknowledged my watching her with a few wriggles of her hips and exaggerated rolling of her ass.

The following day was hectic. There was an accident that needed a lot of work. I had to write the article of Amanda in the evening but wasn't satisfied with it. I was tired and decided to do a rewrite in the morning. But although I started to work early I had difficulties to get everything done in time. In midmorning I suddenly remembered that I had to print out the photos. We had a good printer but it took time anyhow. And I had taken several shots. Eventually I was ready and collected the photos and ripped the article from the printer.

When I came to the clearing Amanda saw me immediately and waved. The weather really permitted not to wear clothes and she didn't. She looked lovely and was not shy at all.

I reached her and put down my things. She hugged me but then I saw that she had a contorted expression on her face but she tried to look brave.

"I am not feeling well. The syndrome was back this morning. Maybe your last delivery failed somehow or it's just that my body hasn't got enough protein. After all there is still a shortage although your dose might have been a bit bigger than my man's. It felt so anyway. Whatever the reason I claim my right to a guarantee delivery. No questions asked you said. And I claim it now, on the spot. Let's make the truck ready."

She smiled meekly trying to look brave. She came close to me and pulled my shorts down. Her mouth was around my cock while I still had my head in my shirt. I had had fantasies about her during the journey to her place and she had no problem at all to get me in working condition.

"There you are. Ready and fully loaded. Come quickly. I need the dose badly. Let's do it the way my body is used to, it's the safest, unless . . . well, never mind."

She was still kneeling in front of me and looked up with beaming eyes. There was as usual a clear message: It will be perfectly all right to do it from behind but other ideas are welcome as long as you are quick about it.

I definitely had nothing against taking her from behind. Her ass was lovely. But so were other parts of her body. I had got an idea already at the previous occasion and looked around to see if it was ready. Yes, the big table was there and empty. It was an old, square-built table made from planks. It had been scrubbed many times with soft soup and they grey surface was very smooth. Yes, it would do perfectly.

I pulled her up. She looked at me with amusement while I carried her to the table and smiled broadly when I put her down on her back. She squirmed around to get comfortable waiting for my next move. After some fondling of her upper body and breasts I moved around the table to fondle her feet, calves and thighs. Then I lifted her legs spreading them. Her valley lay open before me and the tunnel entrance was slightly open. I admired it for a while. A moan made me look at her face. She smiled lustfully at me and took over holding her legs spread and open.

I dug in licking and kissing her valley from the clit to the back entrance. I cupped her mound squeezing and rocking it and sifted through her rich growth. I worked on her until she screamed and bounced up and down on the table.

I moved close to the table and pulled her to the end. She put her legs around my waist and pulled me close. A hand guided me and with a combined effort I sank into her wet tunnel. It was a nice way to take her. She met my thrusts steadily moaning and crying out. After she had screamed and bounced a second time she moved her legs up on my shoulders. The new angle gave a very pleasant change and I banged her hard. When I started to deliver her body tensed and then her ass bounced up and down and she cried out. Her tunnel pulsed along my cock helping it to unload every single drop.

"Oh my goodness, I needed that. I have waited all morning for you to come and deliver the medicine. I feel better already. Come! Let me make sure that nothing is wasted."

She had recovered quickly and now smiled beamingly at me. She hauled herself to the other end of the table with her neck over the edge. She called me over to stand close behind her. She took my limp tool into her mouth sucking it completely empty. She ended it by munching on my balls.