Crofter's Woman in Distress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been lucky and found the right words. Amanda smiled at me, a very pleased smile that still also was filled with lust.

"Oh, thank you. Well, I had to learn in my earlier life and do it quickly. That evil man I told you about could get very angry if he wasn't pleased. Lucky though that I like sucking cock because he demanded to be sucked all the time. And not only him. I had to do his friends and business acquaintances as well. He kept my mouth very busy to say the least. But it was no fun to suck these evil men. I was lucky that my man found me and brought me here."

She looked distressed for a while thinking about her past. But soon her smile was back and she wriggled her hips and made her breasts to swing. The lustful expression was back on her face.

"Oh my goodness. I am so horny that I don't know what to do to stand it until tomorrow. I will rape my man as soon as he gets here, that's for sure."

Wasn't there a message? Yes it definitely was. Do something, say something, find out something that can allow us to fuck here and now it read. She really was insatiable, having fucked profusely three times in six hours and she still wanted, no demanded, more. And it wasn't a sudden impulse. No, she had been working deliberately towards this point teasing and enticing me already from when my cock left her ass at the pond.

"Well," I said thinking fast. "Well, I know that is not the same thing as fucking but if it could be of any help I think I can make another delivery." I looked at her to catch her reaction. I wasn't sure if I could get it up but she had proven that she could do wonders with her mouth. I was willing to take the risk. I could always please her with hands and mouth.

Amanda hesitated only a fraction of a second before her face lit up in big lustful grin.

"Oh, would you. That would be most kind of you. Of course it isn't real fucking but should be very helpful all the same I think."

Fast as a lightning she knelt before me and had my shorts down around my ankles before I know she was there. She looked at my soft cock for a little while before taking the whole of it into her mouth. She looked up at me with an expression in her eyes that told me that I was in for a ride.

She sucked on my cock and rolled my balls gently in her hand. My cock had a good time in her mouth and started to swell. She opened her mouth to let out a cry of delight before closing it again. Her mouth and tongue made wonders and steadily my cock grew and got harder. Suddenly she withdrew slightly and kept only the head in her mouth closing the lips just behind the head. Her tongue swept around what was left in her mouth and probed the edge of the foreskin. Slowly she worked the tip of her tongue in between the head and the foreskin. Her lips tightened its grip around the cock when she equally slowly let the tongue circle around the cock head under the foreskin. It was something new to me. The feeling was very intense, almost painful and went down into my balls. My cock swelled and hardened. Amanda looked up at me when her tongue made a second round. Her eyes were beaming and filled with lust.

When my cock kept on growing she let it back into her mouth. It touched her throat but that didn't bother her. She kept it in a firm grip around the base with lips and teeth and there was no other way to expand than down her throat. There were moans of delight. She sucked me a while after it was fully hard and then suddenly withdrew. But she moved in again but this time to give my balls an overhaul. She laughed of pride and delight when she let go of my balls and looked up at me. She held my cock firmly in her hand jacking it lightly. That was also a new behavior.

"I am so happy that you were right. Just as good as new and fully loaded, don't you agree? Will you leave the depot right away?"

"No, I think I have to take a look at the terrain again to get everything right," I said. The message in the question was impossible to miss. She wanted the full treatment.

"Oh, that's makes me so happy. I really like a careful driver. Will this be good for the exploration?"

She had flung herself backwards on a patch of grass and spread her legs. I knelt at her side caressing her body and when I kissed her breasts she moaned of delight. After a thorough session of caressing her upper body I moved down to her exuberant bush sifting through it with my nose and fingers. A strong sweet fragrance vaporized from her pussy. When I went further down she raised her legs and tilted her pelvis to meet my tongue. I explored her slit from clit to asshole and pushed as deep into her pussy as I could. When I also probed her asshole there was a deep throaty laugh. I used fingers in her pussy and the tongue on her clit which started cries of joy and lust and the ass to bounce up and down. I probed her ass hole again and when I forced a finger inside her deep laugh came back, a laugh that became higher and staccato when my fingers and tongue worked rapidly in her holes and on her clit. Suddenly her legs stretched high up in the air and she screamed in a high pitch tune.

The scream died away and was replaced by her happy laugh. She grabbed my balls and nudged me to straddle her still with my nose in her slit. She started to play with my balls, licking and sucking them into her mouth and I licked her slit, a bit slower though. I felt that a new orgasm was building up inside her and kept on licking in a steady rhythm. Now and then she let my balls out of her mouth to cry out and in between there were muffled moans. She really enjoyed being pleasured just like she had given me pleasure.

When she went over the brink with shuddering body I got in position between her spread thighs ready to enter. When she got quiet my cock penetrated her pussy. She heaved her pelvis against me and sighed of delight when I slid all the way in. She shivered when my cock touched the tip of her womb. I fucked her with long steady strokes until she got wild and bucked under me. She came, her ass bouncing frantically.

A happy laugh welled out of her and she pulled me down and hugged me. She held me close and suddenly rolled us over. Her pussy kept my cock inside her with a firm grip all along the shaft. She sat up and grinned at me. Her pussy muscles played with my cock gripping and rippling. She was as usual very vigorous after an orgasm.

"You don't have to deliver right away, do you? Please, put the truck on hold for a while. I want to find out how I should fuck my man tomorrow. Will you help me? Just play along, please."

She didn't wait for an answer. She didn't want any. What she had asked of me was beyond the limits of the charade and far beyond what she had allowed herself earlier.

She dismounted and stood at my side thinking for a while. Then her face lit up.

"He will no doubt want to see my ass. He likes it very much and he wants to fondle it. He always does before mounting me. So I have to let him start with that. Will he like this, you think?"

She moved around with her ass towards me and pushing it out. She straddled my feet and slowly backed up until she stood over my chest. I put my hands on her calves and caressed her legs and thighs upwards. I grabbed her round cheeks squeezing and kneading. She moaned of delight and moved her feet apart leaning slightly forward. Her crack and slit opened and I run a thumb down it massaging her ass hole on the way. The thumb went on and slipped into her open pussy. She cried out when I closed the hand with the thumb in her pussy massaging her rough spot and the fingers over her hard clit. Her knees buckled and she cried out again and then came her relieved laugh.

She looked over her shoulder and grinned. She knelt down straddling me and spreading her knees until her pussy pressed against my chest. She started to slide back and forth. Her hot moist pussy got a rough treatment on my hairy chest which made her moan of pleasure. She backed up and put her pussy over my face. I dug in kissing and licking and caressed her as much of her lower abdomen that I could reach. Her soft belly shivered under my touch. She moaned constantly. I massaged her rose bud and she pushed back forcing my finger into her ass. Her whole body started to shudder and she screamed out her ecstasy. She collapsed forward over my body.

She didn't rest for long though. She got new energy and pushed her ass up. She laughed delighted when I grabbed the cheeks massaging them roughly. She looked around grinning and then backed up to squat behind my head. She put her hands on my chest and looked down grinning broadly.

"Well, don't you think that he would appreciate if I let him enter me in a way as close as possible to mounting me from behind? I know just how." She laughed throatily and reached out and touched my cock which had lost some of its hardness during the recess. "Oh, I think I have to be kind to this fellow to make him want to come into me again."

She moved forward straddling my head and took my cock in her mouth. She sucked me nicely fondling my balls at the same time. I caressed her breasts and pinched her nipples which hardened just as my cock did. Amanda's finger trailed down my into my crack and circled the ass hole teasingly. Suddenly she pushed hard forcing it in. After the initial shock it felt good and when her searching finger slid over my prostate gland my cock twitched in her mouth and got both harder and longer. A delighted laugh bubbled out between her open lips. She sucked me for a short while massaging my gland to make sure I was as long and hard as I could be. Then she rose.

"Now, this is how I will let him get me," she exclaimed and moved further down my body until she was kneeling over my cock. She grabbed it and put the head at her entrance and wriggled her pussy down along the shaft. She laughed of pleasure when my pubic hair tickled her ass and set her pussy muscles in play. It felt heavenly.

"If I put my hands down like this then it's as similar as I can make it to be mounted standing on all fours," she said giggling and leaned forward and put her hands on my knees supporting herself with outstretched arms.

"Oh yes," I said grabbing her hips in the way I should have done if mounting her from behind. She acknowledged it with pleased moans.

She started to move up and down on my shaft but the angle wasn't the best. Gradually she lowered her upper body and eased her knees backwards until she was almost lying along my body but still supporting herself on knees and lower arms. Her round ass cheeks piled up in front of me and I started to caress them. I stroked down her thighs and back up again squeezing the buttocks. I thought that I ought to repay the nice thing she did to me before and probed her ass hole with a finger. It reacted nervously by closing hard but I pressed on and when Amanda made a strong fucking movement my finger slipped past her muscle. She cried out and the muscle flexed hard but too late. I was in to the knuckle and wriggled my finger in her ass.

Amanda stopped moving for a while to grasp the new situation.

"Oh my god, a double take. That was a long time ago but then it was two cocks," she exclaimed and laughed deeply. She started to move again moaning highly when I wriggled my finger.

It felt very nice for me too. My cock felt the finger through the thin membrane separating the two and it was a new sensation to feel the finger along the shaft when Amanda moved her pussy. My libido started to build up.

Just then Amanda screamed and shuddered violently. She stopped moving and her pussy flexed hard around my cock. The scream ended abruptly and she rose quickly.

"No, no Amanda. Don't go away. It felt so good. Please come back," I pleaded forgetting to be cautious with what I said. But it didn't seem to bother Amanda. Her face lit up in a broad grin.

"Great, just great," she exclaimed. "Just what I was hoping for. Now you won't object when I change to the position I want, well of course I mean my man. He will no doubt be so eager to get his cock back inside that he will accept everything I suggest. And then I will be able to show him how much pleasure I can give him and me. Hopefully he will remind that and not demand to mount me from behind every time."

Amanda straddled me and in a fleeting movement knelt and impaled herself on my cock. She moaned of delight when my cock was in place deep in her pussy. It felt lovely to be back inside.

"Now let me show you what I can do in this position. I love being on top. Oh my god, let's fuck," Amanda exclaimed.

She started a ride that I will never forget. She was ruthless, she was tender, she moaned of delight and pleasure and she cried out and screamed every time she came. Her lovely breasts bounced above me or caressed my chest when she leaned down going slower. I made my best to follow her changing behavior and caressed what parts of her body I could reach. I held her hips firmly or squeezed her ass or fondled her breasts pinching the nipples. It was lovely.

Suddenly she sat down totally still and looked down at me. A smile full of affection and pleasure filled her face and her eyes beamed. She leaned over and kissed me, a deep kiss that took my breath away. She sat up again smilingly and her pussy muscles started to play.

"What a fuck. Yes, that's exactly what I want to give my man tomorrow. Thank you for letting me ran this test. Now it's your turn. I feel that you are close to bursting. Please do, I want to feel your come splash into me. I just love to feel that."

She started to ride again, this time gently with slow movements changing all the time and using her muscles to vary the pressure and friction. I grabbed her hips trying to direct her but she was determined to do it her way. And it was a most pleasurable way. She slowly built up my excitement and her own and just at the right moment she did a few rapid thrusts with her pussy muscles flexed to give the right level of friction. It boiled in my loins when she stopped and sat down letting her muscle ripple along my cock supporting the release of my first shot. When it hit her she started to scream low at first but rising as she milked more shots out of my cock into her pussy.

Amanda got quiet and placed her hands on both sides of my head. She looked down and smiled affectionately before she kissed me, softly this time but a long lingering kiss. I was totally exhausted and could barely hug her and hold her tight to me. She was so very lovely and had given me so much pleasure.

She broke the kiss and rose. She stood at my side stretching her body looking like a goddess. But soon she knelt at my side and took my totally soft cock in her mouth for the ritual cleaning. She did it carefully as always, sucking and licking it all around. Then she gave my balls the same treatment taking one at a time into her mouth.

She turned a little to face me. She took my balls gently in her hand and rolled them between her fingers. Her face lit up in a big grin.

"These are priceless, aren't they? Just think about the tremendous amount of superb male protein they have produced during the last week just for me. And this excellent vehicle has proudly carried the load with willingness far beyond its duty. Without fear it has voluntarily gone into the wilderness and with boldness and finesse forced its way into a dark, unknown territory to deliver the load exactly where and in the way I wanted it. And not only once but numerous times taking different routes to deliver satisfactorily. They deserve all the praise I can express now when the time has come when we have to part."

She leaned down and kissed my cock and balls playing with them for a short while. Then she moved up and kissed me softly again.

Amanda jumped up, suddenly her vigorous self again, the one I had come to know several times during the last week. She pulled me to my feet and we hugged.

I became suddenly aware of that we stood naked not ten meters from the road. I heard a car approach and tried to crouch down behind the bush. But giggling Amanda stopped me but she pulled me behind a tree. It hardly covered us if the driver or passenger had looked. But the car passed without giving sign of having seen us. Amanda laughed happily.

Slowly I dressed. I had to go, I knew that. Amanda had told me so in her affectionate speech. Eventually I was ready.

Amanda walked me the few steps to the car. She stood at my side when I unlocked the door and put my rucksack inside. I turned to say goodbye and she kissed me again, a soft kiss just on the lips. Just then a car approached. I tried to pull Amanda down but as before she just laughed and moved to stand on the other side of me. The car came from behind and the only thing that shielded her lovely body from being seen was me. Amanda seemed to like the danger.

She pushed me into the car and slapped the roof. I rolled away slowly waving at first, then looking in the mirror at Amanda who stood waving in all her naked glory in the middle of the road.

- - -

At one of my visits to my old aunt she asked if I remembered the couple living isolated at the crofter's place which I had written an article about. It was more than a year ago but of course I remembered. An experience like that is not forgotten. What about them, I asked. Well, she said, they got a baby a while ago. They are so happy about it having tried so long. You wrote something about that if I recall it correctly.

Yes, her memory was clear as always. I had mentioned it. But I started to wonder.

Back at the office I brought out the file with the article and the photos. I hadn't looked at them for quite a while. Amanda met me as adorable and sexy as I remembered her. I browsed through the pack admiring and remembering the unforgettable week I had been with her.

I checked with the birth registration office. Yes, a baby boy had been born a few months ago and a quick calculation told that the conception must have happened at about the time I wrote the article. It annoyed me. Was the baby sired by me? The possibility was high. I had certainly put enough sperm into Amanda to impregnate her several times over. But on the other hand there was a possibility that her man's abstinence being in hospital for a week might have had a positive effect on the quality and amount of his sperms. I had no doubt that he promptly delivered his load into Amanda. Maybe the necessary change of position had had a good effect as well. I wonderer fleetingly if she had ridden him. A memory of her lovely body riding me with swinging breasts flashed through my mind stirring my cock.

Amanda could tell of course but I doubted that she would. If I was the father there were two possibilities. Either was she convinced that she couldn't have babies and took the chance to get some variation in her sex life. She had told me clearly enough that she liked to fuck but was bored by her man's lack of interest for variation. Or had she come to the conclusion that her man wasn't fertile and grabbed the chance when I came as sent from God when her man was away. She must have known if she was receptive during that week. In that case she really made sure not to miss an opportunity to get pregnant. Or was it true that she just needed the sperm?

Well, I though, I will probably never know. With a sigh I put the file away.