Crofter's Woman in Distress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I would love to get some of that coffee you no doubt have brought and read the article."

She was full of vigor sitting at the table. She stroked over the surface with affection. We unpacked the rucksack and read the article together while having coffee and her fruit-syrup. She had very good suggestions to improvements and we worked them out taking our time. She was very professional and market minded.

I needed to pee and asked her where to go.

"It's behind the garden shed. Pee in the bucket. We use it as fertilizer. Nothing is wasted around here. Give me the photos to look through meanwhile."

When I came back she had a big smile on her face.

"There are many good pictures in here. I have sorted out the ones I would prefer. But what about these? They are very nice and I often look like that but I don't think you should publish them."

She laughed loudly when she showed me the pictures she had put aside. I hadn't had the time to look through the pictures and had no idea what they showed. She first put forward a few where she bended over some flowers; nice pictures showing her interesting face just like I had intended. But her shirt had opened up showing her full breasts. I hadn't noticed in the viewer. Then it got worse. There were two very good pictures of her at the potter's wheel looking very dedicated. But under the wheel her pussy and rich bush was clearly visible. The shirt had rode up while she worked and the light fell in at an angle to show what shouldn't be seen when she sat with spread legs to rotate the wheel. She smiled broadly at me.

"Well, how did you know that I sit like that sometimes? I have to make sure my customers want to come all this way to buy my pottery and vegetables. The women are often keen to do it but the men? So I flash myself to them occasionally but carefully so the wives don't see it. Many men come back quite often. They seem to like me."

She laughed again, a happy, contented laugh.

"But what about this lot? You couldn't have planned to publish them, could you?"

She had suddenly changed her mood and looked sternly at me when handing me a stack of photos. It was the nude photos I had taken secretly. I should of course not have brought them. She kept looking at me sternly not saying anything. I didn't know what to say.

Suddenly her face broke up into a big smile.

"It's lousy pictures. They are not as good as the rest of them, far from it. Real bad I would say. We could do much better, couldn't we? Yes, I want to give it a try. I know I can do it."

She laughed at my sheepish look. Her upper body had reddened and the nipples stiffened. She got very excited by the thought to pose in the nude. She reached over and patted my cheek. "Come on, let's do it now."

She jumped up and made me get the camera ready. It became a fantastic photo session. She wanted to pose in the same places as before but this time in the nude. She really posed trying to look as desirable and sexy as she could. And she was very good at it, a true natural not being shy at all and the camera loved her lush body with its ample breasts and full ass.

We were in the garden and she was standing on a log leaning against a plank. Her marvelous ass was pushed backwards and now she started to wriggle it and shifting her legs. She spread the legs a bit and when I lowered the camera it caught her furry bush beyond a glistening valley.

It became too much for me. I had been worked up for a long time taking all these shots of her. I stepped close to her and put my hand on her ass.

"Amanda, you are so lovely. I want to fuck you again" I blurted out.

It took a second or two before she reacted. Then she turned around with the stern look on her face.

"Fuck again? But we haven't fucked, for heavens sake. Fuck is what you do for pleasure or to create a baby. I love to fuck. Pity that my man nowadays only wants to do it once a day. . . ." she said indignantly looking sternly at me. Then her expression softened and a smile trickled in the corner of her mouth.

"I have to admit though that the way you deliver your male protein has similarities to fucking. We agreed on that it was the safest way. We have to use the same methods. But the pleasure we might feel is just to get our bodies to function properly when you are giving me the dose; you have to feel pleasure to be able to unload and my pleasure is necessary for receiving the truck deep into me and take care of the load properly. But that is not fucking." She looked me in the eye for a moment. The smile in the corner of her mouth was allowed to spread over her face and became a lusty grin.

"No, we can't fuck. . . But, if you are offering me another dose of male protein I would be more than grateful to receive it. I still have a shortage. I see that the truck is already loaded so you can put it in gear right away. I am ready when you are."

A clear message again. Please fuck me as much as you can muster but be careful with the words. Keep the façade clean.

Amanda turned around and stood again on the log leaning over the plank wriggling her ass. I moved in close behind her and found like I had thought that she was at the right height for me. My cock poked her ass and she willingly spread her legs further. I used my cock to caress her valley which made her moan. The photo session had turned her on too. The valley was pleasantly moist. I reached around and caressed her breasts and hard nipples and then went back to caressing her valley concentrating on the front part with the clit. It didn't take long until her scream filled the air.

I didn't wait any longer but placed my cock at her entrance which ended her scream. She rocked backwards at the same time as I pushed forward making my truck to get all the way inside through her slippery tunnel. She cried out when she felt it bottom out in her and then she got wild helping me to fuck her hard. She wanted no mercy and made sure she didn't get any. She met my thrusts by pushing backwards making the truck to slam into her with double speed and force. She grunted when I banged into her and moaned when we separated.

Suddenly she cried out loud keeping the tune. She lost her pace and didn't meet me. Her tunnel got narrow and I had to use more force to slide into her. I paid no attention to her screams and kept going. To my surprise she didn't get quiet but kept on screaming but not so loud. Her tunnel slackened at first but then set to work around my truck gripping hard and relaxing.

It was more than I could take and prepared to deliver my load by keeping the truck deeper inside her all the time. She felt it and her tunnel kept a firm pressure. Her cries rose to reach a high tune when I started to deliver. She kept the tune until the truck was unloaded and while her tunnel milked the last drop out. Only then did her scream die out.

She pulled my arms around her wanting to be fondled some more. I caressed her front while she pressed her ass against me and closed her tunnel entrance to keep me inside. We stood like that for quite some time.

"Oh my goodness, that was a great delivery. The truck must have carried an overload. Excellent, I needed that. I feel very well now. Thank you."

She freed herself and did her routine cleaning my cock. She was as usual very thorough.

"Shall we go on with the photos? There are several more poses I want to try."

She was vigorous as usual after a delivery. I had difficulties to keep up with her but later on got my strength back inspired by her lovely body.

We went on taking photos. She was thorough and wanted a lot from every corner of her place. She was excellent posing with her vegetables. The way she rolled small tomatoes in her hand and licked them got directly to my crotch. Not to mention what she did with a couple of cucumbers.

Eventually we came to the pottery shed. We took a few pictures in front of the oven and among all the potteries. Then she sat down at the wheel and started to form the clay. She looked very sexy already from the beginning but the clay added much more. The clay itself so sensual, soft and slippery. It slips between the fingers and can build up quickly. Amanda played with it and suddenly a cock formed in her hands. She looked devotedly at it. The clay splashed on her body forming interesting flecks. After a while she started to play with the clay. She put a lump on her chest that flowed onto her breasts forming lumps on the hard prolonged nipples and also flowed between her breasts. After a while she looked stunning with flecks of clay all over her. She ended by moving away from the wheel and stretching out on the floor. She put clay on her belly and pushed it down to cover her forest. She rubbed it in making her forest to look like a pile of ash.

I kept on clicking the camera. She was acting now, not posing and it was just to hope that among all the pictures there should be good ones. Finally she rose and played with the clay on the floor with her feet. The clay bubbled up between her toes and I got a few good shots of it. She laughed happily.

"That was fun. I love to pose in the nude. I hope there will be good pictures. Now I think I must go to the pond to shower. And perhaps we should take a few pictures there too although such are very common, aren't they?"

I got an idea and she agreed laughingly. I put more clay on her shoulders and sprayed her with water. The clay started to dissolve and flowed slowly down her body. I took pictures of her while she walked towards the pond catching how the clay formed streaks down her body. I got a few which I hoped should turn out well where the clay run down her back and right down into the crack of her ass. Other streaks formed on each side of her ass and went down her thighs.

She went directly to the natural shower and rinsed herself clean. We took some pictures where she posed in the pond like the first day. She had a happy smile on her face all the time. Then we had a nice bathe together where she got real playful.

We lay in the grass at the side of the pond and I dozed off for a while dreaming about Amanda. Suddenly I woke up from being touched. She was caressing me with her feet which slid up and down my legs. I relaxed and enjoyed it. She moved to lay opposite of me and started to fondle my thighs with both feet. She soon came to the top and started to fondle my cock that swelled quickly. She also fondled my balls with her toes. There was a happy laugh from Amanda when she held my cock between her feet feeling how it got hard. She jacked me slightly between her feet. It was lovely and a dream of mine coming true.

"Seems that you could make another delivery. I certainly would like to get more male protein. It makes me feel so well. Will you take a look on the road though? I think it needs to be worked on."

Amanda jumped up, straddled my head and lowered herself to bring her valley in contact with my mouth in one swift motion. I grabbed her hips and started to lick and suck her. The ridges on the sides of the valley swelled and so did her clit. She was soon moaning and it didn't take long until she screamed and pressed her quivering valley hard against my mouth.

She rose and fondled my cock with her foot. She managed to grip the shaft with her toes and jacked up and down.

"The truck is loaded. Will you take the ordinary road?"

The message. Please suggest a pleasant way to take me. I don't want to go down on all fours.

I sat up and grabbed her pulling her towards me. She lost her balance and to steady herself moved a leg to the other side of me. I pulled her down and she knelt straddling my legs. I lay back pulling her with me and she moved willingly up my body until my cock lay along her moist valley. She lowered her body and slid back and forth. She moaned when her clit was fondled by the cock and increased the speed until she cried out and pressed her clit hard against the cock head.

She sat up with her hands on my shoulders looking down inquiringly. I took hold of her flanks and indicated that she would raise her hips which she willingly did. She knew exactly what to do but didn't want to take the lead, she wanted to keep a clear face. I took her hand and put it on my cock. I had understood that directing the cock to the entrance was within her limits of active behavior and that she liked doing it.

With a moan of pleasure she grabbed my cock and caressed her valley a few times and then suddenly put it at the entrance and impaled herself with rapid movements. She grunted when the truck was all inside and started to ride me like a pro. She was astonishingly good at it having had little practice if it was true that her man always took her from behind. But she was a natural in many areas.

She rode me very nicely moaning of pleasure. It was lovely to look up at her swinging breasts and to caress them. As always she started to scream when she felt my first load being deposited in her and kept on screaming until her tunnel had milked me empty. She smiled happily sitting on top of me looking down and gripping my cock pleasantly in her tunnel.

"I am impressed by this truck. It's in very good shape and so powerful. It starts easily and does very reliable deliveries. Also a very good driver who unloads exactly at the right place."

It had become time to leave. I hugged her and said that I would come back in two days on the Sunday with the paper. The article was to be published then. I hugged her and she followed me over the clearing still in the nude and hugged me again. I watched her walk back rolling her ass for my benefit.

On the Sunday I was back well before the visitors could be expected. Amanda was nowhere to be seen so I called her name until she heard me and called back. I found her among the vegetables still in her birthday suit looking as lovely as always.

She rushed to meet me and hugged me but then was very anxious to read the article. She sat at the garden table and read it through thoroughly and looked at the pictures. My editor had liked it and given it the best part of two pages. I had expanded the article and there were several pictures.

"Oh it's wonderful. It will be very good for our business. Thank you very much. And it was very nice of you to go and interview my man as well. He told me yesterday when I visited him. I feel so well now, the syndrome nearly gone."

She rose and hugged me clinging herself against me.

"Would you be so kind to give me a dose of protein? It's two days since the last and I feel the shortage. Please. There is plenty of time before the customers arrives."

She helped me out of my shorts and lit up when my cock sprang to life as soon as she touched it. I had been longing for her and thought about what might happen when I walked through the wood. She climbed up on the table and lay back with open legs. I caressed her breasts before kissing and licking her valley. The clit was already protruding. It didn't take long until she screamed in ecstasy.

She moved close to the edge spreading her legs wide. I moved forward and found the entrance without help. She grunted when I pushed into her slippery tunnel. I banged into her mostly for my own pleasure and made the delivery rather quickly. But she was as usual ready for it and her screams accompanied my grunts when I delivered her daily dose.

Afterwards she lay relaxed on the table smiling happily. She called me over to make her routine, cleaning my cock in her mouth.

"Better get dressed. The customers might arrive soon. Pity though, I don't like clothes."

She went into the house but was soon back. She had put on a wide dress with a plunging neckline. That she was braless was obvious. The breasts swung and the nipples were visible through the fabric but she was decent enough though. She moved around me showing off and then I saw it. The fabric was rather flimsy and when the sun was behind her the figure was clearly outlined showing no sign of underwear. She leaned over and I saw her breasts in full and also a glimpse of her rich bush.

She laughed happily.

"Dressed to kill and ready to meet the customers. I hope they will be plenty."

Just then the first couple emerged from the wood. She waved at them. I put a few copies of the paper on the table for the customers to read but as it turned out they all had already seen it. It was interesting though to hear their comments. Only a few recognized me from the byline.

I studied Amanda. She was very good with the customers; polite and service minded with the women, flirting mildly with the men. I noticed how she flashed her body innocently to the men as she had told me; bending over showing breasts and standing between a man and the sun. They all reacted positively. She was a natural.

The last couple had hardly left the yard when she pulled the dress up over her head and stretched her body. She nudged me to strip as well.

"Oh my god, have I longed for this. But it was a formidable day. So many customers, half of them new. It was because of the article. And they bought so much. By far the best day ever. I have better stash the cash away. Want something to drink?"

She went into the house and was soon back with glasses of fruit drink. We stood on her porch drinking it. She couldn't stand still though. Her body sort of vibrated.

"Oh, I am so excited. It all went so well. I am high as a kite. It feels like my body has consumed all of the protein you so kindle gave me. Would it be too much to ask for another dose?"

She looked at me smilingly.

"Oh no, not at all. Happy to be of service." I hugged her from behind and started to caress her body. I knew by now quite well how she wanted it. First caress her to an orgasm then find a new way to take her and not deliver until she had got at least another orgasm with my cock in her pussy.

She leaned back at me. Her knees buckled when my hand found the way into her caressing the clit on the way. I hooked my finger to search for the rough surface on the front wall. She cried out when I found it and caressed it. It didn't take long until she screamed in ecstasy, but it was also a scream of happiness.

I looked around to find a good place to enter her. An old wooden ladder stood against the cottage and that gave me an idea. I pushed her against it and she understood immediately and ran to it. She had already found suitable rungs to support her ass and feet when I reached her. She grabbed my cock that had got hard on its own and used it to caress her valley and circling her clit. She screamed again after only a short while of caressing. I pressed forward and slid into her well lubricated tunnel. The rung was at the right height and made the thrusting into her both pleasurable and effective. She started to moan after only a few strong beats. I leaned forward and kissed her breasts and sucked her nipples while making only short thrusts which made her moan higher and to cry out a few times. I resumed banging into her long and hard. She moaned and laughed until her long scream came from deep inside her shaking her body. I slowed down trying to give her a break but her body urged me to go on.

Now it was my turn. The ladder gave a good angle making it very pleasurable to bang into her and the dose of protein started to boil in my loins. I shortened my thrust staying deep in her all the time and towards the end banged her rapidly. She followed me easily and started to scream when my first load splashed into her. She put her legs around my waist towards the end and held me close with firm grips both with her pussy and with her legs. I leaned over and kissed her breasts and nipples again. She laughed contentedly.

Suddenly she wanted action. As always she became very vigorous after getting a delivery. She freed herself and turned me around. It was now my turn to lean against the ladder while she made sure not to miss a drop of the delivery taking my limp cock into her mouth sucking and licking it.