Crofter's Woman in Distress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want to go to the pond. I haven't got my bathe yet. I hope you brought the pictures. We can look at them at the pond. I'll just get my things."

She ran into the cottage but was soon back with a few things in a towel.

At the pond she flung herself down in the grass. I handed her the rather thick stack of pictures and she browsed through them quickly. Her face lit up in a happy smile.

"I knew it. I just knew it. I knew that we could do very good pictures. These are very good aren't they?"

They were. I told her that the papers ordinary photographer had looked at some of the pictures I was working with. He had asked if I was moving into girlie photography admitting that the pictures were good. He had asked about the model, if she was a pro. But I had told him it was just a woman I knew although extraordinary. He had said that she was a natural and so good in front of the camera.

Amanda smiled happily being very pleased. She pulled my hand to her breast wanting to be fondled. It was the first time she had allowed me to touch her intimately except for when I was supposed to make a delivery.

She started to go over the pictures more thoroughly making comments. She noticed that I had taken many pictures with focus on her magnificent pubic bush. She remarked giggling that it seemed that I liked it.

"Yes I do. I like it very much," I said. "It's the most magnificent I have ever seen and that includes everything I have seen on the Internet. And well, I like bushes and have been looking for them."

"Oh, thank you. Well, the Internet. I don't surf it anymore but I used to do it. There even were some pictures of me published. But although I was much younger then these are much better, by far. That was in another life of course. A hard life. I was innocent and got used by evil persons. I told you I knew a lot about abstinence syndromes. I was saved by my man and have lived this life since then. Five years it is now.

It would be nice I think to get my pictures published again. The though that a lot of men and perhaps women too will be turned on by looking at my pictures is exciting. But I can't take the risk of being recognized. The business would sour too much. The ladies wouldn't come."

I had thought about publishing some of the pictures. Not without her permission of course. I had made a few examples where the pictures had been manipulated. I had given her a different hair and softened her cheek bones and square jaws. Her face looked quite different.

"Look, if you really want to be published there is a way to do it with minimum risk," I said and showed her the examples. "The only way you can be recognized is by a person who knows you intimately. Your man should be able to do it and me of course. If there are others only you will know."

"Oh my goodness. Yes I have read about how pictures can be manipulated but I didn't think it was so easy. It's a possibility then? Oh my god, it really turns me on. Better think of it though. Now I want to swim and shower. Join me."

She rose and jumped into the water. She played with me suddenly very joyful. Eventually she vaulted over the edge into the waterfall area and stood at the side soaping herself. Still with the soap on her body she ran up to get the shampoo which were among the things she had brought and washed also her hair.

When she had showered crouching under the waterfall she went up and took her time to dry her hair but also her pubic bush. She came and stood at my side and started to brush her hair until it was dry and shining. Then she amazed me. She used the brush also on her pubic bush spending a long time to get it real fluffy and silky. The sun filtered nicely through it. All the time she ignored my admiring glances.

She lay down close to me but with her feet towards my head. Her legs were closed. The wild grown forest raised above her pubic mound. I couldn't stop myself from staring at it. I suddenly got aware of that she secretly watched me. She lifted her head and smiled sweetly at me.

"Do you want to touch it? Yes, I know you want to. The pictures told how much you like my forest. Please, be my guest, I want you to."

I put my hand over her pubic mound and played with the hair sifting through it. Her ass wriggled under my hand and she moaned now and then. Gradually I took a firmer grip of her mound and rocked it slightly and let my thumb go down into the valley. She didn't stop me so I massaged her clit for a while before sliding down to the tunnel entrance. She was moist and my thumb slipped easily into her. She squirmed at my side giving my hand a better angle and spread her legs to give me room. I caressed the walls of the tunnel and had her mound in a firm grip pressing on the clit. She moaned higher and her ass started to bounce up and down. I increased the pressure and found the rough spot inside her. When I massaged it she started to shudder and suddenly she arched her back and screamed. Her body shook as long as the scream lasted and then she sunk back relaxing.

She put her hand over mine and I thought that she was going to push it away. But no, she wanted it to stay where it was but to be kept still. I raised my head to look at her. She lay relaxed on her back with closed eyes and beyond the hills formed by her firm breasts I saw a happy grin.

"You know, my man will come home tomorrow. It will be nice to have someone to fuck with although he always takes me from behind with me on all fours. That's nice and reliable he says and the only natural way. Look at the animals he says. They always fuck that way. He will of course give me my daily amount of male protein. I don't have to bother you any more to make deliveries. I just hope though that he is capable already tomorrow. I don't want to get these abstinence syndromes again."

She squeezed my thumb with her tunnel and I moved it slightly to see if she meant it. I think she did and caressed her gently.

There was the clear, hidden message again. We have only today to fuck. I would love if you can make it once more. And I want it to be something special because I will be back into a dull routine tomorrow.

"Oh that was good news that your man is well enough to come home. But it was no bother to deliver the male protein, on the contrary, it was my pleasure entirely. And if you want to take precautions against getting the abstinence syndrome again I can make another delivery. I mean if your man isn't well enough to deliver right away."

I felt her tunnel twitch and close hard around my thumb. She jumped up and leaned over me standing on her knees. Somehow she managed to keep my thumb in her. Well, maybe I helped as well.

"Would you? Would you really? You are a very kind man. I don't know how to thank you. But I think it would be a very good precaution. I can't be sure, can I?"

She was leaning over me looking down smilingly. Her breasts swung just an inch above my chest. She lowered herself slightly and the lovely breasts started to caress my upper body. It felt very nice.

"Oh but you don't have to thank me. My pleasure entirely. I will be happy to be of service," I said and felt again how the tunnel gripped around my thumb. My fingers were now in the other direction and instead of squeezing her mound I caressed her ass hole which made her squirm.

Amanda kept on caressing me with her breasts and expanded the area to my face putting her stiffening nipples in my mouth now and then wanting them to be sucked on. After some time of this pleasant behavior she moved her breasts down my body and caressed my belly. She put my cock between her breasts and pressed down moving back and forth.

Suddenly she swung her leg over my body straddling me but facing away. She leaned down and took my cock in her mouth. But she also pushed her ass backwards until it reached my head. She adjusted her position to give me convenient access to her valley. I licked and sucked her and she sucked my cock. She started to moan but the moans were muffled when she had my cock in her mouth. After a while she forgot my cock and just enjoyed being licked and sucked. I understood that she was about to come and only a few moments later she screamed her by now well known scream that told that she was in ecstasy. Her body had at first stiffened and then shuddered.

When the scream ended she fell forward lying on top of me but not for long. I have never known a woman who got so much energy from her orgasms. She never wanted to rest for long afterwards. She rose and crouched at my side holding my cock. She looked seriously at me.

"You know, now when I have got an excess supply of male protein I should want to test another delivery place. I believe that it will work, that my body can absorb it also in that place but I want to be sure. It means that you have to navigate a secondary route that takes you through my other tunnel to the delivery place. Would you do that for me?"

"But yes of course. You don't have to ask. I will deliver anywhere you want. Just tell me," I said and my cock twitched in her hand by the thought that she wanted to be taken up her ass. It made her smile.

"Good. Excellent. Well now, that route is a bit tricky and very narrow at places. I think we need to put some extra coating on the truck to prevent it from being scratched. I have some here."

She jumped up and got a jar from her things.

"This will give a good coating. It's my best home-made honey. And it tastes nice too, don't you think?"

She scooped up some honey with her finger and put it in my mouth. I sucked on it. She laughed happily while putting a generous amount on my cock. Suddenly her body started to tremble and her laugh got throaty. She straddled me and took my cock in her hand. She put it at her ass hole and started to press down. I tried to keep steady allowing her to decide how much force she wanted to use to get me past her guardian muscle. She kept a steady pressure and worked with her muscles at the same time. Suddenly she grunted when the guardian gave up and my cock head slipped in. The guardian narrowed the gape as soon as the head was inside. Amanda kept it that way for a while before she started to work my cock deeper into her. She grunted all the time but the grunts sounded more and more pleased and when I was fully engulfed by her ass she cried out of joy.

She tried to slide up and down my shaft with long slow strokes. The ass was narrow and she had to use some force to press down. I caressed her body and especially her breasts that swung above me. She started to moan and also cried out occasionally.

There was an expression of pure delight on Amanda's face. She stopped for a while and looked down at me. Her eyes shone and she laughed throatily, a laugh of lust and pleasure. She resumed moving up and down. I now slid easily in and out of her ass. It was still narrow and held my cock in a firm grip all along the shaft. Amanda cried out and made a short series of rapid movements until she sat down forcing my cock deep into her ass. She screamed in ecstasy.

Amanda took her time to recover slumped down over me. I waited and gently caressed her body. I was in no hurry. My cock was pleasantly buried deep in her narrow canal and kept in a firm grip. My time would come. Amanda would make sure of that.

She sighed deeply and straightened up. She looked down at me and smiled happily.

"The truck is exactly at the right place, I feel all of it. It was so nicely navigated there along the narrow route. Now let's prepare for unloading."

There was the message again: It was lovely to take you into my ass and now it's your turn. I will do my best for you. Let's have some more fun and come together.

She smiled wickedly when she started to slide up and down along my shaft stopping for a short while when changing direction. When she moved up she kept only my cock head inside her ass and squeezed with her guardian muscle before pushing herself down again. When she bottomed out there was a small circling motion. She moved determined but slowly. Her ass canal was narrow but slick and gave my cock intense pleasure.

I caressed her body from the neck down to her clit and around squeezing her ass cheeks and thighs. She moaned of pleasure when I caressed her breasts and clit and I concentrated my efforts to these areas. She moaned constantly now and cried out when I massaged her clit.

She increased her tempo slightly moving up and down and my pleasure increased. My cock swelled slightly and twitched to prepare for unloading.

Amanda noticed. She smiled contently and squeezed my cock even harder in her ass. She shortened her strokes but made sure to get my cock as deep as possible each time. I met her downward strokes adding force to her thrusts. She cried out each time she bottomed out.

My cock twitched again and it boiled in my loins. Amanda sensed what was going on. She reached behind her and grabbed my balls and massaged them. That made it. The first shot made its way from my loins through my cock to land deep in Amanda's ass. She was ready and waiting. She cried out of pleasure and then a scream emerged from deep inside her. The scream was deep to begin with but climbed up the scale along with my shots. It reached a high pitch tune when my last shot landed in her and died away only slowly. She moved up and down a few more times to empty my shaft making sure to get all my come.

She leaned down letting her breasts rest on my chest and with her head close to mine. Her ass muscles kept working around my softening cock. It was a moment of great affection and pleasure.

"What a splendid delivery. What an excellent driving. It worked just as well as I had hoped."

Amanda stretched out on my body when my cock left her ass and lay still moaning softly. Her whole body glowed of satisfaction. I held her stroking her back and ass cheeks which trembled slightly under my hands. She relaxed totally. It became a sacred time to remember.

"Come, let's freshen up."

Amanda had risen and stood at my side smilingly. She looked marvelous. I guess that I had fallen asleep.

She led me down to the water fall and pulled me with her under it. She cleaned not only herself but thoroughly took care of my cock ending up taking it into her mouth as had been her habit. She laughed happily when she withdrew and pulled me out of the water.

We walked slowly back to the house not really knowing what to say. I thought that I ought to leave but I didn't want to and Amanda didn't push either. There was a happy silence.

Amanda sat down at the table.

"Let me see these pictures again, please."

I gave her the bunch and she looked them through spreading them out on the table, sorting them in groups. They still looked very good and sexy. She looked up at me smilingly.

"Yes, I want you to publish them on the internet. But you must promise to change those where my face shows. The rest is all right. Very few can recognize my naked body like on this one for instance."

She pointed at a picture where she was leaning over with slightly spread legs showing her gorgeous ass. She smiled wickedly obviously liking it and rose to take the same position. She wriggled her ass teasingly. I couldn't resist putting my hand on her ass and letting it slide down her crack and in between her thighs. She turned her head and looked over her shoulder grinning broadly.

"Yes, yes, that's exactly the reaction I was hoping for. I will dream about all the men who want to do that and a lot more looking at my pictures. Yes, I want to be published again."

Slowly I picked my things together and got dressed. It was time to go. I felt sad that a lovely encounter was over but at the same time glad that there was a natural ending.

I hugged Amanda to kiss her good bye. She melted into my arms and we kissed deeply. As had become her habit she followed me over the clearing. I had my arm around her waist but now and then it slipped down over her flank or round ass. She giggled each time.

At the other end I pulled her into my arms again. She kissed me lightly and took a step back looking smilingly at me.

"I will follow you to the car. I feel so happy about the article and this fantastic day. I am still high as a kite." She laughed happily and jumped up and down.

"Oh, I would like that of course but you are naked. Lovely but what about if you meet somebody? You have nothing to put on," I said a little concerned.

"Well, then I hope he likes what he sees, if it is a man of course. I am not ashamed of my body as you might have found out," she said laughingly. "And if it is a woman I can always hide in the bushes like this," she added and jumped behind a bush. She peeped from behind the branches and laughed happily.

I started to walk along the path and she accompanied me playfully. She walked at my side, she ran into the wood playing hide and seek, she ran ahead of me and acted like a wood-nymph shyly flashing her lovely body from behind a bush. She found a fresh spruce-twig and pretending being shy used it to cover her body. But the twig was small and her act got sexy when she moved the twig around trying to hide both her pussy and her breasts. The result was that she highlighted her assets instead of hiding them.

The twenty minute walk took the double but I thought it was too short. Amanda's play was both amusing and enticing. I stopped just outside the road where my car was parked and waited for Amanda who had jumped into the wood while I walked the last hundred meters. Suddenly she jumped forward from behind a tree where I didn't expect her. She took a very sexy pose leaning forward against a tree. Her breasts hang down and she made them swing in circles with small movements of her shoulder.

Suddenly she came forward and stood breathlessly before me in all her naked glory.

"It's lovely, isn't it? Walking around like this in the nude. I just love it," she exclaimed and laughed of joy. "Oh, I feel so great, I am so happy and I am still high as a kite. I would like to fuck. I get very horny when feeling like this and a good fuck calms me down. Good heavens that my man comes back tomorrow. He will meet a very horny woman I can assure you. I hope that he will be as horny himself. Come to think of it, he can't take me from behind with me on all fours, not with that plastered leg. He must accept another way. Maybe I will be allowed to be on top riding him? Yes, that must be the best position, don't you think?"

She looked at me with beaming eyes wanting my opinion.

"Yes of course," I said. "Then he can rest on his back with his leg stretched out. You have to do most of the job though." I tried to say it seriously as if I had given it a thought.

"Oh, but I will love that. He usually doesn't allow me to be very active. Not nature's meaning, he says. Female animals are not active they are receivers. But he can't stop me from using my muscles to squeeze his cock. I know he likes that and he can't say that a mare for instance doesn't squeeze the cock of the stallion. So he accepts it and is happy for my skill in that department I am sure." She got quiet lost in thoughts for a moment.

"Oh, I will suck his cock to start with like it never has been sucked before. I just love sucking cock. I want to take the soft cock into my mouth and feel its heaviness. I will make it swell and fill my mouth and when I make it harden I let it expand down my throat. Then I have to be cautious to avoid that he comes in there. How much I like to suck cock it's nothing to the feeling when at a later stage the hard cock enters my pussy. Maybe I have had to take it in my mouth again to make sure that it's as hard as it can get. It depends." She got quiet again. Her eyes beamed and there was a lustful smile on her face.

"Yes, I know that you are excellent with your mouth. I have never had my cock sucked so lovely," I said and then suddenly remembered that I had to be careful with the words. "And that was only to help loading the truck. I can only imagine what it would feel like when you are doing it for real."