Cruise Ship Regeneration Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly the tube descended into the slick urethra opening.

Lisa watched with apprehensive eyes as the tube sank slowly into her hardness. Her fears were quickly erased as the tube slithered deeper into her urethra. As it slipped downward, ecstatic ripples of joy spread into her hard penis. She threw her back and gasped as the chemical laden tube reached the base of her erection. The tube continued its journey deeper into Lisa's urethra. Soon it reached the new valve that controlled the injection of her semen into the urethra. A chemical was released that opened the valve and a tube-like stem slithered outward and made its way toward the her 'male' prostate and burrowed into the fleshy tissues. The stem released its enhancing chemicals and Lisa moaned as euphoric sensations washed across her loins.

Her semen production would be six times that of a normal male. The multiple ejaculant streams would be two to three seconds in duration and Lisa's sexual recovery or rejuvenation would be rapid, immediate if stimulation was still present. As the stem withdrew, it oozed a chemical causing the seminal ducts and connecting valve to be enlarged, permitting larger volumes of semen to be discharged into the urethra.

The urethra tube now slowly slipped back down until it reached the base of her erection. Again Lisa felt another flood of warmth, spread throughout her groin. The tube began secreting a chemical that would extend her new erection. She gasped and threw back her head as jolts of joy radiated outward from inside her hard, straining member.

She felt an incredible antsy feeling sweep the entire length of her hardness and moaned excitedly as her hips thrashed wildly trying to get more of the ecstatic feelings. Her throbbing penis now felt heavier and longer as it lengthened and thickened.

L/D

ERECTION: 4.50" x 1.50" .. 5.00" x 1.50" .. 5.50" x 1.75"

Lisa moaned as ecstatic sensations flooded her body and mind that she had never felt before. Her breathing quickened and came in gasps and pants.

ERECTION: 6.00" x 2.00" .. 6.50" x 2.25" .. 7.00" x 2.50"

Her vagina rippled and clenched in harmony with her new 'manhood' and her bucking hips slowly changed to rhythmic thrusts.

ERECTION: 7.50" x 2.75" .. 8.00" x 3.00"

Lisa screeched as her erection reached its targeted size. The Plant's sheath began to match her thrusts with its own counter thrusts. She had never experienced such joy.

She saw 'it' in the close up view of the monitor. It felt like a large granite bat between her spread thighs. The Plant stopped its ecstatic squeezes and massages causing Lisa to wail with denial. She had a desperate need to sink her new erection into 'something' ... 'anything'.

Lisa gasped as the tube slithered back up through her erection and slipped out of the puckering opening of her tingling gland. The Plant's rectal probe disengaged itself from her prostate and withdrew from her body. A dazed Lisa slumped back onto the Plants soft supports with her eyes locked onto the graphic close up of her magnificent 'manhood' and 36C breasts.

Jenny smiled when she saw Lisa's erection, knowing that would soon be stroking into her body. Her hand began comforting her own engorged 'manhood'.

06.09 Lisa, Plant, Vaginal Enhancement:

Lisa felt something slipping onto her lower neck and looked at the monitor. A Gel streamer, resembling a tongue, was making its way onto face and moving toward her mouth. The whispered request that Jenny had made was about to be performed. An apprehensive Lisa closed her lips as the Gel's appendage touched her mouth. As it slid back and forth, Lisa felt a minty taste seeping into mouth and her mind was filled with a need to taste more of it. She parted her lips and the Gel slipped inward and began teasing the tip of her tongue. An aphrodisiac rush filled her mind and she began kissing the Gel with rising passion. The Gel's secretions were quickly absorbed and the properties of her tongue were changed to match that of Jenny. She would be able to extend it seven inches and it width could become as wide as two inches. The Gel broke the kiss and a dazed Lisa gasped and panted wondering what had just happened.

The Plant's labia stamen that was nestled within her wet, clasping inner lips, nudged against the excited opening. Her highly aroused body ground her hips excitedly at the ecstatic contact and another hiss of joy escaped her mouth as the flexing head deliciously traced around the eager entrance to her womanhood. She felt an exquisite pressure as her inner lips and vagina stretched to accommodate the flexing head of the Plant's stamen, then unbelievable sensations exploded within her as the imbedded, twisting nubs teased and tantalized the sensitive flesh of her vaginal walls. The stamen thrust fully inward and stopped and released its enhancing chemicals. Lisa gasped as delicious antsy sensations gripped her entire vaginal sheath. The elasticity and vaginal depth was slowly changed to accommodate an 8.0" x 3.0" erection. The sexual sensitivity was expanded to take in 50% of the vaginal sheath and her illusive 'G' spot or Skene's gland was expanded.

The Plant started a methodic thrusting action, from inner lips to cervix. Full in, half in, fast, slow. It twisted and turned, it pulsed and throbbed. Lisa was delirious with ecstasy. She couldn't keep up with her counter thrusts and just lay back and let the orgasmic waves wash over her. Her erect bullet- like nipples strained into the sucking 'mouths' and her engorged 'manhood' jerked wildly as a desperate need to ejaculate consumed her mind and body. She moaned and wailed as her body was catapulted toward her first dual orgasm.

The Plant's stamen, sensing that Lisa was approaching her orgasmic trip point started deep, direct, in and out thrusts. The massaging sheath closed over her engorged gland and began feasting on her drooling precum. Her hips began grinding her enraged sex onto the magnificent penetrator that was giving her so much joy.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .."

Suddenly the most ecstatic feelings that she had ever felt exploded across her body. She felt the Plant jettisoning its thick essence into her spasming sheath and cervix with a force of a fire hose. The exquisite fullness and bloating, saturated her mind with bright shards of joy. Her hands fisted, her toes curled, her legs shot into the air, cycling desperately towards her audience as her milking vaginal muscles clenched around the Plant's ejaculating stamen. At the same time, a new and intense pressure gripped her highly excited gland as her prostate unleashed its reservoirs of semen which surged up her erection. The liquid joy swirled around the highly excited head of her erection and then jettisoned into the waiting Plant's 'mouth'. Her ecstatic wail echoed around the Theater as her body unleashed its first dual orgasms.

"IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE .."

Lisa's mind went into sensory overload and she slumped unconsciously onto the Plant's soft supports.

06.10 Lisa, Plant, Testing and Conditioning:

The Plant's conditioning ejaculant raced throughout Lisa's body. Her mind now completely accepted her Hermaphrodite sexuality. Bonding pheromones created a strong sense of sexual attraction to Jenny and other Hermaphrodites. One of the secreted chemicals was an ejaculation controller. The surface of her erection would be able to sense the orgasmic contractions of her partner. If they were present, her ejaculation would be permitted, if not, Lisa would be kept at her orgasmic edge until the contractions were sensed or her erection was removed.

Lisa was now a Hermaphrodite.

She slowly recovered as her body rippled with deep aftershocks. She felt the imbedded 'purring' and moaned as it induced delicious post orgasmic aftershocks.

The Plant slowly withdrew from her stretched and clenching vagina accompanied with a loud slurping sound. Lisa moaned as the thickness slipped out of her body. Torrents of orgasmic vaginal fluids and ejaculant gushed past the gaping entrance into the thirsty and waiting foliage.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .."

The rectal probe was next followed by the breast pouches. Finally the rippling sheath released her softening penis and it slipped downward over her still slick and swollen folds. The remnants of her massive ejaculations flowed onto labia and thighs.

Ruth nodded at the Control booth and Lisa felt the Plant putting her into a standing position and withdrew from her body. The audience clapped as Ruth led Lisa to the stage's walk-in shower. As Lisa showered, Jenny left the viewing room and waited in Ruth's office for Lisa. Ruth led the two happy Hermaphrodites to one of the Theater's performance suites and rushed back to the Control booth. She and the audience watched as Jenny led Lisa into the bedroom.

06.11 Jenny, Lisa, Performance Suite:

The two Hermaphrodites stood in front of each other and Jenny's eyes feasted on the nakedness of her 'new' Lover. She came close to Lisa and wrapped her arms around her.

Jenny in almost a whisper said,

"You have made me the happiest person in the world."

Their lips touched and Lisa felt Jenny's tongue slipping between her parted lips and sighed softly as their tongues found each other and they kissed deeply and passionately. As they kissed, their arousals soared and the sighs became moans as their erections throbbed against each other.

They broke the kiss gasping and panting.

As if on cue, both stepped back and gazed at each other. Both saw each other's, firm breasts, perky nipples, curvaceous thighs, perfect labias and straining 'manhoods'.

Jenny took Lisa's hand they walked toward a mirrored wall.

06.12 Jenny, Lisa, Mirror, Deepthroat:

Lisa saw her aroused nakedness being reflected back to her and a sense of excitement filled her mind. She saw Jenny snuggling up closely behind her and felt Jenny's erection pushing tantalizingly against the cheeks of her buttocks and the stiff nipples pressing into the soft skin of her back. Jenny put her hands on Lisa's shoulders and started a slow massaging action, at the same time, she started to plant small butterfly-like kisses along Lisa's neck and shoulders. She closed her eyes and leaned back, sighing softly as the kisses and massages adorned her body.

Jenny's hands slowly worked their way around in front of Lisa toward her breasts. Her hands cupped and lifted both breasts with a gentle kneading action. Soon, her fingers slipped onto the nipples with an exquisite caressing and swirling action. All the while, Jenny's mouth continued to plant warm, wet kisses along Lisa's neck and shoulders.

Lisa's breathing was becoming quicker and deeper.

She saw her reflective body moving and twisting wherever the loving hands moved and saw the thick gland at the head of her straining erection begin to glisten with her oozing preseminal fluids.

She moaned again as the relentless hands and lips continued.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhh .. Jenny .."

Both of Jenny's hands started a massaging action down Lisa's body toward the apex of her thighs. Lisa's erection jerked in anticipation of Jenny's touch but Jenny's wrists just brushed against across the throbbing member as they slowly slid further downward. Her hands gently formed around Lisa's labia with a wonderful kneading action. Lisa hunched down a little and spread her thighs apart to give the hand easier access to her sex. Her dazed eyes saw the erotic position her body was in, all that mattered in her mind was the sensations that Jenny was giving her body.

In a few seconds. Jenny's fingers slipped between the flaring folds, pushing them further apart. The exploring finger tips slipped up and down the slick furrow and then began caressing the excited opening to her womanhood. Lisa gasped loudly and hips jerked her sex onto Jenny's hands and fingers. Her erection throbbed in the air.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .."

Jenny then started backup up toward Lisa's breast area. She found the erect bullet-like nipples eagerly waiting for the return of her hands. Again, her fingers deliciously swirled around and caressed Lisa's excited nipples. Jenny repeated the massaging process over and over again. Each time her hands came closer and closer to touching Lisa's raging 'Manhood'. Jenny's kisses flowed from neck to both shoulders as her fingers slipped teasingly over and onto the engorged nipples. Jenny felt Lisa's breathing become rapid and she smiled as Lisa leaned back against her and pushed her aroused sex outward toward her exploring hands.

"Uhh .. Uhh .. Uhh .. Jenny .. Please .."

Jenny stopped and moved in front of Lisa and knelt down in front of her. Lisa's hardness jerked rapidly knowing that Jenny's eyes were now fixed on her excited erection. Jenny reached out and rested her hands on the surface of Lisa's inner spread thighs and watched Lisa's straining hardness twitch and jerk. She smiled when she heard Lisa groan as her hands began to slowly massage the soft skin and move upward toward the junction of her thighs. Lisa gasped and her hips jerked when Jenny's massaging hands formed themselves over her swollen labia. The hands continued their upward trek and Jenny wrapped both hands around Lisa's magnificent 'manhood'. Lisa's hips arched outward and she gasped loudly at the ecstatic contact.

"Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .."

Jenny's expert hands glided up and down the thick tube of flesh with gentle squeezing actions and smiled when she saw the drooling precum oozing from the puckering opening of the thick gland. Jenny's left hand massaged its way downward toward Lisa's flared folds. Her fingers again slipped between them and caressed the clenching entrance to her womanhood. Lisa squealed and her legs and thighs quickly spread wider apart and she hunched forward driving her enflamed sex into Jenny's loving hand. Jenny's slick fingers nestled into the clasping inner lips then nudged two fingers twisting and turning into Lisa's enflamed passage.

A long moaned escape Lisa's open mouth.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .."

Jenny raised upward on her knees and leaned forward. Slowly her open mouth descended toward the glistening head of Lisa's straining hardness. Lisa felt a warm moist breath of air bathe her tingling gland and she panted deeply with anticipation. She had done this so many times to Jenny and now she was going to find out what it felt like.

Jenny's tongue slithered toward the tip of Lisa's excited, glistening crown. An excruciating, ecstatic sensation followed the warm, wet mouth and swirling tongue as it slipped over her thick, sensitive gland. Her hands flew out to Jenny's shoulders for support as jolts of joy shot throughout her erection and clasping vagina.

She looked into the mirror and her eyes opened wide when she saw the highly exciting sight of her erection slipping into the wide open mouth. It was the most incredible sensations that she had ever felt as the excited gland became encased within a warm, moist suckling cavern and another squeal of joy escape her mouth.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .."

An Jenny's mouth slowly descended downward, Lisa's throbbing member slipped deeper and deeper into Jenny's suctioning mouth and throat. Her mind was filled with a vortex of swirling pleasures as her 'manhood' slipped into Jenny's moist and slippery cavern. Jenny's clenching throat agonizingly inched its way onto her massive straining hardness. With a torturous twisting motion, Jenny lifted her head and Lisa's throbbing erection was slowly pulled outward. When the agitated gland reach Jenny's mouth, she closed her cheeks around it with a forceful suctioning action. Her tongue swirled around the pulsing head and played with the oozing opening and sucked up Lisa's precum with her curled tongue as though it was a straw. All the while, Jenny's fingers continued their stroking assault into Lisa's enflamed vagina.

"Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww .."

Jenny plunged her milking throat back down onto Lisa's thick, hard member and then pulled back, again and again. Lisa squealed with joy and her hips now joined in with ecstatic counter thrusts. Jenny stopped and allowed Lisa to thrust into her mouth and throat ... to set her own pace and depth. Her throat never paused in its intense suckling and clenching of Lisa's erection as it burrowed deep into her milking throat.

Lisa began gurgling with incoherent sounds and Jenny skewered her loving throat back down onto Lisa's enraged organ. Lisa's hips began bucking and thrashing and her hands grasped Jenny's shoulders tightly. Again, Lisa felt that ecstatic sucking and milking action as Jenny's incredible mouth and throat skewered back down onto her enflamed 'manhood'. Jenny knew that Lisa was rushing toward her orgasmic trip point. She pulled upward just enough so that two or three inches of Lisa's hardness was within her throat. She then began to clenching and flexing her throat muscles. Lisa was catapulted into a sexual frenzy. Her vagina gripped Jenny's thrusting fingers as her thick load of semen entered the base of erection and surged up her enraged hardness. The thick stream semen spewed into Jenny's eager and receptive mouth and throat.

Lisa wailed in orgasmic ecstasy as her first dual orgasms were unleashed.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH .."

Jenny feasted on Lisa's thick, gushing nectar. She increased her exquisite milking actions, knowing that she could coax another massive ejaculation from Lisa's enraged erection. Lisa's hips bucked upward as her mind and body were became submersed in a cauldron of orgasmic explosions. Her vagina was spasming uncontrollably and her erection was again at its swollen, bursting point as another huge stream of thick semen jettisoned into Jenny's feasting mouth and throat.

"IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE .."

Lisa's mind became saturated with the multiple waves of orgasmic ecstasy that were was exploding across her loins. She was pushed into sensory overload and she lost consciousness. As she slumped down in front of Jenny, her still spurting erection slipped from Jenny's sucking mouth. Jenny held her in her arms with her head resting on her shoulder.

Lisa slowly awoke and held Jenny tightly, moaning as the delicious aftershocks rippled across.

She whispered dearly to her,

"I never dreamed that an ejaculation could feel so incredible. I never wanted it end."

They decided to have a quick shower.

After drying each other off, Jenny took Lisa's hand and led her back into the bedroom. As they walked to the bed, she saw the gym-like mattress with its support rail that faced the mirrored wall. She would remember it.

06.13 Lisa, Jenny, Herm, The Mating:

Jenny drew Lisa in close to her and said,

"It is time for you to feel what your erection feels like when it slips into a vagina."

She sat down on the edge of the bed and lay back on it. Her feet rested on the floor with her thick flaccid penis laying over her closed thighs. Lisa smiled at her pose and knelt down in front of her bent legs and ran her hands along Jenny's upper thighs with a gentle massaging action, each time coming nearer and nearer to Jenny's penis and labia. Her thumbs swirled the soft tube of flesh back and forth and soon soft sighs accompanied the hardening of Jenny's 'manhood'. Both Lisa's hands moved onto to Jenny's stirring penis and Lisa smiled as it soared to full erection within her squeezing hands and Jenny's thighs spread wide apart.

"Ohhhh .. Lisa .."

Lisa's hands now slipped downward to Jenny's thighs, coming to rest over her swelling labia and another soft moan was heard as the hands began a kneading action of the flared folds. Lisa lifted Jenny's feet up onto the edge of the bed and Lisa gazed at Jenny's opened treasure and her 'manhood' as it twitched above her abdomen. Lisa leaned up and over Jenny's body, their mouths touched, their erections touched and they embraced passionately.