Cruise Ship Regeneration Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh .."

The laser sensors detected the size of her 'manhood'. A clear tube rose up from the right side of the saddle. As it arched inward below her breasts, the end formed into an accordion like sheath. Jenny saw the drooling sheath in the mirror as it neared the tingling head of her erection. She gasped as it slowly encased the thick gland and nestled down over her engorged member. The ecstatic sensations that flooded her labia and hardness, spread into her vagina and up to her erect, tingling nipples. The 'lips' that were between her swelling folds pushed them further apart and began sucking on the excited entrance to her vagina. The sensations from the massager and clenching sheath caused jolts of joy to explode across her loins.

"Ohhhhhhh .. Goddddddd .."

Jenny felt the suckling 'mouths' and 'lips' explore her flaring and swollen 'folds'. More 'lips' slipped between them and joined in the teasing and caressing of the excited entrance to her womanhood. She closed her dazed and aroused eyes and began moving her excited sex back and forth on the Sybian's suckling 'lips'. Her mind became saturated with wonderful waves of pleasure that were cascading across her body. Soft slurping sounds could be heard as her juices mixed with the massager's slick 'lip's. Her excited vaginal entrance began clasping as her vagina spasmed and rippled with joy.

The accordion like sheath now began an ecstatic 'deep throating' action and the pulsing ribs clenched and milked her straining member. A stunned Jenny felt the orgasmic pressures build at the base of erection and surge upwards toward the excited gland. Her first ejaculation exploded out of throbbing gland. Her thick essence gushed and spurted into feasting, sucking sheath and was quickly routed to its container.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH .."

If it wasn't for her grasp on the rails, she would have slipped off of the saddle with her unexpected and quick ejaculation. She closed her eyes savoring the delicious aftershocks. Her arousal never abated and her engorged penis throbbed as the wonderful flexing sheath as its pulsing ribs glided up and down her 'manhood'.

Jenny was jolted out of her euphoric daze when she felt a slight pulsing pressure nudge against her vaginal opening. The nudging pressure built and Jenny gasped when she felt the entrance to her vagina being gently opened. She knew her Sybian Lover was at the portal to her womanhood. She felt the warm liquid oozing from its thick head and a delicious warmth spread around her eager entrance. She felt the opening widen and the warmth spread inward. Her inner lips stretched ecstatically over the pulsing head and she moaned as waves of pleasure flooded her sex.

She pushed down and ground her vaginal entrance against around the slowly advancing head of the phallic. Her body now hungered for more of her Sybian hardness but it was in no hurry and nudged inward slowly and deliciously.

"Oh God .. Faster .. Faster .."

As the phallic slipped inward, so did the number of the expanding and contracting ribs. She wailed in joy as her vaginal muscles began rippling in sync with the pulsing ribs. Her erection felt like a granite bat and her bullet like nipples felt as though they were going to explode.

Her Lover burrowed deeper into her enflamed passage, twisting and turning as it explored the eager sheath. Soon its eight inches of warm flexing thickness made her mind reel with its ecstatic fullness. The phallic partially withdrew then slipped back in.

Her breath quickened and she gasped as her hands tightened their grip on the side wails.

"Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .."

It began an ecstatic rhythm, all out, then all in, slow then fast. The massaging lips now extended themselves and began a delicious suckling all around Jenny's swollen and excited folds. The relentless thrusts of her Lover twisted, turned and flexed as it relentlessly bored into sex. Her engorged erection jerked and throbbed and her excited gland drooled and spurted its precum into the vaginal sheath's suckling 'mouth'.

The undulating probe slowly expanded to three inches and thousands of tiny cilia-like fingers pushed outward from the surface of the phallic and started massaging and caressing her enflamed vaginal walls. Jenny squealed as her mind and body were catapulted into a sexual frenzy.

"Ahh .. Ahh .. Ahh .."

Jenny couldn't keep up with her frantic counter thrusts and she slumped down onto her Sybian lover and let the waves of joy explode across her body as her Lover pushed toward her orgasmic trip point. Excruciating sensations gripped her throbbing, swollen folds and her vaginal muscles began a deep clenching and milking action on her Lover's stroking phallic. The phallic began deep, full length, upward thrusts and its vaginal sheath squeezed and massaged her straining erection.

Suddenly, the phallic lunged inward and stopped. The pulsing ribs along it flexing length intensified its caressing of the excited nerve endings of Jenny's clasping vaginal walls and the clenching sheath began an ecstatic milking of her 'manhood'.

An unbelievable liquid pressure surged into vagina as the Sybian unleashed forceful torrents of its ejaculant. She squealed with joy as waves of ecstasy flooded her body as her vaginal orgasm was unleashed. Her hands fisted tightly on the rails and her toes curled. Her legs shot outward in the air in a wide 'V', kicking franticly as deep orgasmic spasms and convulsions racked her body.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH .."

Jenny's body went into orgasmic overload and she lost consciousness for a few seconds. When she recovered, her body was still in the throes of orgasmic aftershocks. The phallic restarted its deep upward strokes and her body quickly rode another orgasmic wave which again pushed Jenny into a sexual frenzy.

Her convulsing body thrashed and squirmed between the support rails. Her enflamed sex exploded again as the phallic jettisoned another thick stream of its ejaculant into her convulsing passage. The thick mix of Sybian ejaculant and vaginal juices gushed past her swollen and flared folds drenching her thighs and the surface of the saddle.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH .."

Jenny gasped loudly as her excited erection and vagina began jerking and spasming in unison. Her vaginal muscles intensified her clenching grip on the thrusting phallic as the sensitive gland at the head of erection began twitching with a sense of urgency.

Her whole body went on hold as her thick load of semen entered the base of her erection and surged its way up her straining hardness. The engorge head thickened and pulsed as the liquid joy swirled around the excited gland and then jettisoned out the wide open slit. Her mouth opened wide to scream but no sound came out. As the second thick stream of semen blew past her tingling gland she wailed in ecstasy.

"IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE .."

This time Jenny's exhausted and drained body shutdown and the Sybian slowly whirred to a stop, still deeply imbedded within her body. She slowly recovered and cooed and gurgled as deep aftershocks rippled throughout her body.

"Ahh .. Ahh.. Ahh .."

Both massagers and the sheath slowed to a soft and gentle purring action and she rested on the soft, wet surface of the saddle as her body came done from its orgasmic highs. The Sybian slowly withdrew from her body. The sheath moved upward, slipping away from her softening 'manhood'. As it cleared the slick head, Jenny's penis 'plopped' down with the oozing head resting on the Sybian's surface. She moaned as the Sybian's phallic slipped downward out of her clasping womanhood. A loud slurping sound was heard as the thick head slipped past her reluctant inner lips. Torrents of ejaculant and vaginal juices gushed from the gaping entrance as her vagina returned to its normal size.

Jenny moaned with disappointment as the wonderful fullness left her body.

"Ohhhh .. Slowly .. Slowly .."

In a minute or two, the escort helped a glowing and radiant Jenny up from her Lover and she was walked to shower on trembling legs.

06.16 Pleasure Room, The Cube:

The Cube is a variant of GenTech's Chamber. It is 4ft x 4ft x 4ft and holds 478 gallons of Gel. Access to the Cube is by the rear four-foot square glass panel. When the user steps into the Cube and closes the panel, sensors detect the user's mass and fills the cube with a clear Gel liquid to the top of the Cube. After the Cube is filled, the Gel is programmed to form fit around the user's hips thighs and legs and then the knees are bent so the user is in a sitting position. The user's body is then lowered until he/she is encased within the Gel to the shoulder level, leaving the neck and head above the level of the Gel. The user's arms are held at a 45 degree angle from their body.

The Gel is home to a laboratory created, hybrid Sea Cucumbers or worms that have access to the Cube from an inlet at the bottom of the Cube. Their physical properties and the number of worms are dependent on the gender of the user. All the worms are transparent with a slightly bluish tint. Accompanying the main worms are smaller worms designed to assist in the preparation of the user.

The Cube is placed six feet in front of a mirrored wall with HD cameras behind behind the mirror for the enjoyment of preferred online members and elite investors. On rare occasions, the Cube will be used for GenTech's judiciary purposes with the worms having transformation capabilities.

1. Female:

Four worms, breasts, clitoris and vagina.

2. Male:

Five worms, nipples, penis, testicles and vaginal.

3. Hermaphrodite:

Four worms, breasts, penis and vagina.

4. Shemale:

Five worms, breasts, penis, testicles and vaginal.

Size of the worms are:

Breast: Eight inches in length, forms into a breast pouch.

Penis: Nine inches sheath tube, forms into a penis sheath.

Male nipples: Two inches in length with suckling mouth.

Testicles: Six inches in length, forms into a testicle pouch.

Vagina: Nine inches by one inch solid, maximum expansion, three inches.

Clitoris: Three inches in length, with clitoris sucking mouth and throat.

Rectal: Nine inches by one inch solid, maximum expansion, two inches.

Assisting: Three inches in length with suckling mouth.

06.17 Pleasure Room, Lisa, The Cube, Hybrid Worms:

The escort led Lisa into her Pleasure room. The empty Cube stood in front of a mirrored wall with the rear panel open. The sight of it was a bit overwhelming and a sense of nervousness crept into her mind. The escort walked her to the open panel and had Lisa step into the Cube. As soon as the panel was closed, the Gel began pouring into the Cube. Lisa recoiled and tried to climb out of the structure but the Gel held her feet firmly.

The escort quickly soothed her fears and told Lisa that she would not sink into the rising liquid. As the Gel rose, Lisa felt its thickness form around her legs, thighs and lastly her hips. It felt as though she were wearing a pair of slim-fit pants. She was now under control of the Gel.

She felt her feet and lower legs being lifted upward and watched in the mirror as she was put into a sitting position, with the Gel supporting her body. A nervous gasp escape her mouth when she saw and felt herself being lowered into Gel. As she was lowered, the Gel flowed onto her abdomen and then her breasts, finally stopping at her shoulders.

She looked in the mirrored wall and blushed when her thighs were spread apart and her flaccid penis swayed over her labia within the slow current of the thick liquid.

Suddenly, she detected movement near the bottom of the Cube. It was like dozens of small glimmering shapes that seemed to blend in with Gel. In a few seconds they became more distinguishable and her nervousness escalated when she saw that they were transparent, worm-like creatures. Lisa tensed and tried to shift her body when she felt their light touches as they glided around her body. The worm's small mouths attached themselves to her legs, thighs and abdomen, but not touching her breasts, penis or labia. She watched and felt their gentle suckling actions as they explored her body and soon her nervousness gave way to the exquisite sensations that were spreading outward from wherever their 'mouths' made contact.

Lisa watched with mesmerized eyes as the small, clear worms roamed across her body and sighed as the 'assisting' worms prepared her. In about a minute, her nipples, penis and labia began to tingle and yearned for their touches, but they seemed to have their own agenda.

Again her eyes saw movement at the bottom of the Cube. Four larger worms had entered the Gel and were gliding smoothly upward toward her body. This time here was no fear and Lisa watched with anticipation as they positioned themselves near her breasts, penis and the junction between her thighs. They remained where they were, unmoving, as the light filtered through their transparent bodies.

The first to move were the breast worms. Lisa watched as their long shapes flattened into a circle and lowered themselves over each of her breasts, forming into soft pouches. A soft gasp escaped her mouth as the pouches began to massage and knead her breasts. Internal 'mouths' settled onto her nipples and began to suckle on them. Her nipples quickly became erect and Lisa closed eyes, savoring the delicious sensations that radiating throughout her breasts.

As her mind was occupied with what the worms were doing to her breasts and nipples, the penis worm slowly slithered toward her flaccid penis. Its 'mouth' opened showing the numerous, soft, projections that were surrounded by layers of Cilia fibers.

With a steady deliberate motion, the worm's 'mouth' slipped over the head of her penis and her eyes shot open and her body froze at the initial contact. Something warm and slick was between her thighs and she looked at the mirror and saw the clear worming slowly onto her penis. A warm, moist, smoothness enveloped the sensitive gland and then she felt soft tugs pulling her penis outward. When the soft tube of flesh was fully extended, the worm's 'throat' rippled its way over her stretched member. A surprised Lisa gasped as she saw and felt her penis disappearing into the worm's caressing 'throat'. The further it was drawn inward, the more excited her penis became and worm's mass began expanding as Lisa's stirring penis soared to full erection.

Lisa gurgled with joy as her hardness slipped into the warm, squeezing confines of the worm's 'throat'. She would have ejaculated immediately if the worms weren't controlling her orgasms.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .."

The worms slowed their actions on Lisa's swelling labia, erection, breasts and nipples to low level purrs and suckles. The Sea Cucumber worms now had Lisa's body under their control. They let her rest for a minute as she savored the new sensations that were cascading throughout her body and mind.

She felt the penis worm slip upward toward the head of her erection and watched as the suckling 'mouth' settled over the excited gland. She tried to thrust upward to get more the ecstatic sensations but the worm followed her urgent movements. The worm's 'mouth' slowly descended downward and Lisa's throbbing 'manhood' slipped deeper and deeper into the worm's suctioning 'mouth' and 'throat'. She gurgled with joy as her enflamed erection penetrated the worm's warm, slippery passage.

"Uhh .. Uhh .. Uhh .."

The worm's clenching throat agonizingly inched its way downward and her mind was flooded with the most ecstatic sensations she had ever experienced. After one or two teasing twists of its body, the worm pulled back upward until Lisa's thick gland again rested between its kissing and caressing 'lips', feasting on her drooling preseminal fluids.

The milking 'throat' twisted its way back down onto Lisa's hard member and then pulled back, repeating the ecstatic cycle again and again. She squealed with joy and her hips joined in with ecstatic counter thrusts as her orgasmic wave built up higher and higher. The worm stopped and allowed Lisa to set her own pace and depth. Its rippling 'throat' never paused in its intense suckling of her erection as she plunged her massive thickness deep into the worm's vagina-like sheath.

"Oh God .. Oh God .. Oh God .."

The vaginal worm now intensified its massaging and suckling of her enflamed inner lips and vaginal opening. The combined sensations pushed Lisa into a sexual frenzy. The worm knew Lisa was just seconds from ejaculating. Her hips drove her raging erection deep into the worm's milking 'throat'.

The worm felt Lisa's erection begin to jerk wildly and her vaginal muscles clenched deeply around its stroking thickness. It released its hold on her orgasms and Lisa threw her head upward and wailed as her dual orgasms were unleashed. Her vagina convulsed with ecstatic spasms as the worm sucked and massage her enflamed womanhood but would not penetrate it. Her prostate throbbed and an unbearable pressure entered the base of her erection.

Lisa's thick load of semen surged up her throbbing erection. Her thick liquid of joy stalled when it reach the hyper-sensitive gland and swirled around it. The puckering slit opened wide and Lisa's long, thick stream of semen exploded into the worm's 'mouth' and 'throat'. Bright flashes of orgasmic lights flashed and danced across her mind and eyes.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH .."

The worm's thirsty 'mouth' eagerly swallowed Lisa's spewing nectar and wanted more. Its milking throat didn't let up on its relentless assault of Lisa's lurching member. A second stream spewed up her enraged erection and her vaginal orgasm was unleashed. Her spasming vagina gushed its thick juices past the clenching folds into the vaginal worm's thirsty 'mouth'.

"IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE .."

Lisa's orgasm was so intense she lost consciousness and slumped down onto the soft supports of the Cube's Gel. She slowly recovered and moaned as delicious aftershocks roamed across her body.

The worms let Lisa rest and savor her delicious post orgasmic aftershocks. In about a minute, the vaginal worm restarted its exquisite massaging of her slick folds. Lisa gasped as her arousal was rejuvenated and knew the worms were not finished with her.

She closed her aroused eyes and began grinding her swollen sex onto the sucking mouth as her mind became saturated with wonderful waves of joy. Her excited and clasping inner lips tried to draw the dormant thickness that lay purring against her eager vaginal opening.

The worm didn't disappoint her, and nestled further between her clasping inner lips. Her loins rippled with excitement as the head nudged against the entrance to her enflamed vagina and then slowly slipped inward. Her elastic entrance stretched eagerly to accommodate the wonderful thickness and a sharp hiss of joy escaped her mouth as the worm's head 'popped' inward and her vaginal entrance kissed and caressed the advancing thickness of her Lover. She moaned as the worm nudged the first inch of its body into her stretching vaginal passage and a longer moan as it pushed further inward.

1"..2"..3"..4"

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh .."

Lisa felt the most incredible stretching of her vagina and a wonderful sense of fullness. Four inches of hard, thick joy pushed and stretched its way into her enflamed passage. She gurgled as the worm sunk into the depths of her sexual being and her eyes opened wide as her vagina was ecstatically filled. She gasped as the thick penis worm kept slipping into her, inch by glorious inch.

5"..6"..7"..8"

"Ohhhhh .. Goddddd "

Lisa could feel every fleshy stub and ridge of the massive worm that was buried within her. The worm waited patiently for Lisa to became accustomed to its thick hardness, flexing gently deep inside her, but not moving its body. The worm waited a moment, flexed again as another moan of rising pleasure escaped her open mouth. The worm slowly withdrew, almost all the way out, and then slipped all the way back in. It withdrew part way, and seemed to wiggle slightly as the cilia-like hairs on its 'mouth' circled her excited vaginal walls. They quickly found what they were looking for and an intense ecstatic jolt shot throughout Lisa's enflamed sex. It surged through her highly excited vagina and shot upward, connecting with jerking erection.. She wailed as the flexing head caressed her exploding 'G' spot as it stroked across the hyper- sensitive tissues.