Cruise Ship Regeneration Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While they kissed Lisa brought her hands to Jenny's breast's and started to massage the firm mounds and stiff nipples. Jenny groaned into Lisa's mouth and pushed her chest up into her loving hands.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm .."

Lisa's mouth left Jenny's mouth and she kissed her way up and down on both of Jenny's neck. She worked her way down to Jenny's shoulders with light wet butterfly kisses, shoulder to shoulder and then down to Jenny's chest. Jenny closed her eyes and let the wonderful sensations flood her body. Lisa's hands left Jenny's breasts and started a light massaging action down her body. She rested her hands on the inside of Jenny's thighs, close to but not touching her erection or labia.

Lisa's delicious trail of kisses approached Jenny's right breast. Jenny held her breath and her right nipple tingled in anticipation. She gasped Lisa's warm, wet tongue and lips descended onto the excited nipple with a delicious sucking and suckling action.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .."

Lisa kissed her way over to Jenny's left breast and the excited nipple was eagerly waiting for the swirling mouth and tongue. As Lisa's mouth worked its magic on Jenny's left breast, she moved her hands inward and formed them around Jenny's swollen labia and started a slow massaging action with the palms of her hands. Jenny gasped as the ecstatic sensations radiated across sex and her hips pushed her sex into Lisa's hands. Both erections jumped and throbbed against each other and their preseminal fluids drooled from the tingling glands onto both erections.

Lisa's mouth left Jenny's engorged nipple and started its trek downward with a trail of light suctioning kisses. Jenny closed her eyes, gasping and panting as Lisa's mouth approached her massaging hands. Jenny's hips were in the auto mode as they pushed and circled against the loving hands.

Lisa's mouth left Jenny's abdomen and moved onto the base of her erection. They suckled their way up and down the sensitive underside while her fingers slipped between Jenny's slick folds. The suctioning mouth slipped over Jenny's hyper- sensitive gland at the same time her fingers nestled into Jenny's excited vagina. Jenny squealed with joy as the tongue played deliciously with the straining gland and sucked up Jenny's precum as it drooled from the glistening head.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .."

Suddenly Jenny got control of her aroused body and pushed Lisa away. Lisa looked at her with stunned and questioning eyes.

Jenny stood up and said in a panting breath,

"I want you to see yourself as you do it. The sensations are so much better when you can see it happening in front you."

She led Lisa to the gym mattress in front of the mirror and knelt down on it. Her hands grasped the rail and spread her knees wide apart. Lisa smiled, she had always wanted Jenny to take her 'doggy' style and now she would be the one doing it.

She kneeled down close behind Jenny's upraised buttocks and saw her swollen and wet labia. The folds had flared open when Jenny had spread her thighs and Lisa's eyes feasted on Jenny's sexual treasures. She reached out and with one hand palming Jenny's labia and with the other wrapped around the straining hardness that throbbed below Jenny's abdomen.

Jenny gasped loudly,

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhh .. Lisaaaaaaa "

Lisa's glassy eyes were fixed on Jenny's swollen labia as the folds pushed outward from between the spread cheeks of buttocks. She shuffled forward until her face was within inches of Jenny's sex. Jenny could feel Lisa's hot breath on the backs of her spread thighs and heard Lisa breathe in through her nose, deeply inhaling the scent of her arousal. She remembered the 'request' that she had whispered to Ruth and delicious tremors rippled up and down her spine..

With a start, Jenny felt Lisa's face press into the space between her spread legs.

'Oh God, I hope she uses her tongue.'

Lisa's lips pressed against the sensitive spot where her legs met, and then her tongue snaked slowly up, up, up, and into her open furrow. The exploring lips and tongue pushed into the slick crease and began to suck and kiss their way up and down the swollen portal of her womanhood.

Jenny's only thoughts were,

'Yes .. Yes .. yes ..'

On one downward sweep, the tongue's thick tip began an ecstatic tracing of her clasping inner lips causing jolts of pure pleasure to shoot directly into Jenny's dazed and aroused mind. She spread her thighs as wide as she could so her Lover could have complete and open access to her seething sex. Lisa did not disappoint Jenny as her extending tongue slithered inward. Jenny almost fainted from the incredible sensations as it twisted its way into her seething passage.

Lisa's mind was filled with elation. She was always awestruck at how long Jenny's tongue became when she was on the receiving end of it and now, her tongue was getting longer and longer.

Lisa curled the tip and began circling Jenny's rippling vaginal passage. It quickly nestled onto Jenny's excited 'G' spot causing jolt's of joy to rumble across her loins like a series of freight trains. Jenny thrust her sex rearward into the Lisa's magnificent tongue and mouth.

"Ahh .. Ahh .. Ahh .."

Lisa's long, thick tongue pushed deeper into Jenny's vagina sucking up her oozing vaginal nectar like a sponge. Lisa withdrew it and slipped it back in, again and again. Jenny's hips were bucking and thrashing, her clenching vaginal muscles desperately trying to draw the wonderful appendage deeper into her clenching sheath. With each inward and outward sweep, the swirling tip massaged and caressed her excited sweet spot throwing her into a sexual frenzy. Lisa's tongue continued to stroke relentlessly into the depths of Jenny's seething vagina.

"Oh God .. Oh God .."

Lisa took the slick fingers of her right hand and reach under Jenny and ran the tip of her index finger lightly up and down the sensitive underside of her straining hardness. Jenny gasped loudly as her excited erection jerked wildly against the exploring finger. Jenny's dual orgasm started at her toes and rippled upward to her exploding vagina, into her straining erection and onto her tingling, bullet like nipples.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH .."

An ecstatic pressure pulsed upward through Jenny's convulsing manhood. The thick liquid of joy swirled around the excited head and jettisoned outward causing her to squeal with joy. Jenny's long streams of semen flew under the support rail and splattered onto the floor in front of the mirrored wall.

"IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE .."

It took several seconds for the ecstatic convulsions to subside into delicious aftershocks. Jenny's hands continued to grasp the support rail tightly as her body came down from its orgasmic high. She moaned as Lisa's long tongue finally slipped out of her reluctant vaginal passage.

Lisa rose up, sliding over Jenny's upturned, rear and exposed buttocks.

Her hands never left Jenny's body. They glided forward and over Jenny's hips and slipped under body onto her abdomen, the left hand coming to under her swaying left breast with a lifting and massaging action. The right hand lifted and massaged her slick, softening penis. Jenny felt Lisa's hard, thick erection laying between her spread thighs, pushing upward into the flared, wet folds of her labia.

The feel of Lisa's throbbing hardness and the wonderful massaging hands on her breast and penis renewed her arousal. In a few seconds, the squeezing hand was gliding up and down her revitalized erection and she gasped as her folds were pushed apart by Lisa's thick member. Lisa began dragging her hardness back and forth between Jenny's flared, slick folds and onto the base of her 'manhood'.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .."

She returned her hands to Jenny's hips as the thick head moved ecstatically forward under Jenny's erection and then slipped deliciously back toward her eager entrance a little more with each sweep. Jenny gripped the support rail tighter as the head of Lisa's thick erection came closer and closer to her clasping inner lips. Her legs tensed, her dazed and aroused eyes were now tightly closed.

Jenny froze when she felt the thick, flexing head nestling into the entrance to her womanhood. As Lisa nudged her engorged manhood inward Jenny's only thoughts were,

"Yes .. Oh God .. Do it .."

In one fluid motion, the thick head pushed her excited inner lips apart and slowly slid inward. Her frantic thoughts turned into a hard exhalation of breath as the thickness 'popped' past the stretching lips and slipped into her excited passage. Jenny's eyes opened wide as her vagina was ecstatically stretched and filled. She gasped as the thick erection kept slipping into her, inch by joyful inch. Sliding in further and further until she was almost out of breath.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .."

Lisa's mind wasn't prepared for nor could she believe the ecstatic sensations that were encasing her erection as it slipped slowly into Jenny's rippling vaginal passage. The only thing preventing her from ejaculating was her conditioning. The dual sensations of Lisa's pelvis pressing against her and of the throbbing erection pressing into her tight passage filled her mind with an incredible erotic image. She screeched as the engorged hardness glided into the depths of her sexual being.

"Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww .."

The long, member slowly withdrew, almost all the way out, and then slipped all the way back in. Then it withdrew part way, and seemed to wiggle slightly as Lisa adjusted her position behind her body. The angle of penetration changed, and pressed oddly into her for a moment, dragging back and forth until ... something electric shot through enflamed sex. An intense wave of ecstatic joy surged through her highly excited vagina and shot upward, connecting straining hardness and up to her excited bullet-like nipples.

She wailed as the flexing head teased and caressed her spasming 'G' spot, stroking shallowly on and off of it.

"Uhh .. Uhh .. Uhh .."

Lisa quickly lunged all the way into Jenny then came back to tease her magic spot again and again. It was incredible. Jenny was almost overwhelmed with raw pleasure and realized that she was rapidly climbing towards her orgasmic trip point. The massive member continued to enrage her enflamed vagina, sometimes sliding all the way in, filling her completely, once, twice, three times, before pulling back and sparking her sweet spot again. She gasped and groaned, unable to fully catch her breath. Her body was frozen, open and lewdly thrust back, unable or unwilling to move, not wanting the incredible connection to be broken.

"Ohh Godd .. Deeper .. Faster .."

Her eyes snapped open and she squealed with joy as her body ecstatically exploded for the second time. Her toes curled, her bent legs stiffened, and her hips thrust her sex rearward as her vaginal muscles clamped around Lisa's magnificent erection as it plunged one more time into her enraged vagina.

"IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE .."

Jenny couldn't stop convulsing or screeching as her body wide orgasm exploded throughout her being. She was so completely full and her orgasming juices squished and gushed around the 'manhood' which was buried all the way into her exploding passage. He erection began wild jerks and jumps as her thick semen erupted from the agitated gland and flew toward the mirrored wall, splattering into the pools of her first ejaculation.

Jenny's foaming wetness gushed outward past her swollen and clenching folds. Her inner muscles squeezed and massaged the pulsing flesh embedded within her. Her bullet-like nipples throbbed excitedly. Her whole body shook. It lasted almost forever.

Lisa let Jenny rest while her flexing manhood remained buried deeply within in her. Soon, Jenny cooed again as Lisa withdrew and began to stroke into her with gentle, full length thrusts. It felt good, just enough to sustain her sexual glow. Delicious aftershocks continued to flood her satisfied body.

Then it registered in her mind.

Lisa had not yet orgasmed .. Jenny knew that it was not over and her arousal came rushing back like a tidal wave.

"Ohhhhhhh .. Lisa .."

Lisa's hands again reacquired Jenny's left breast and nipple. The right hand squeezed and massaged her throbbing erection. Jenny's vaginal muscles clenched hungrily around the wonderful thickness that was stretching into her excited passage. Within seconds, Lisa had rejuvenated Jenny's sexual arousal.

Lisa moved her hands back to Jenny's hips and pulled her back onto her long, engorged manhood. Again, Jenny felt Lisa's groin press against her buttocks and wiggle it in ecstatic circles. Jenny moaned as the wonderful shaft skewered itself deep into her enflamed womanhood and her breath came in deep pants in response to the ecstatic impalement. Lisa withdrew so the thick head teased the puckering inner lips and then stroked back into the depths of Jenny's sexual being.

Jenny's gasping sounds registered her body's rising levels of ecstasy. Lisa had already made her orgasm twice and she was being pushed rapidly toward a third orgasm. Jenny was thrusting and grinding her hips back onto the thick penetrator that was giving her so much joy. For the first time she was now hearing Lisa's deep gasping pants as her thrusts took on a sense of urgency. Jenny wanted to return the ecstasy that she was receiving and began clenching her vaginal muscles with exquisite squeezing and milking action.

Lisa gasped as her straining member became encased within a deep sucking and milking sheath.

"Oh Jenny .. something is happening .."

Jenny now wanted, now needed and now craved for Lisa's thick gushes of hot semen to flood her enflamed sex. She pleaded and begged for Lisa's ultimate release,

"Now .. Oh God .. Cum into me now .."

Lisa's lunges became more desperate. Jenny intensified her loving grip on the deep lunging phallus. Suddenly it plunged inward and began to thicken and flex wildly within her milking passage. The sensitive gland twitched with a sense of urgency as Jenny's vaginal muscles clenched and spasmed around Lisa's engorged member with a forceful milking action.

Lisa's whole body went on hold as her first thick load of semen entered the base of her erection and surged its way up her quivering erection. It stalled and played with the most sensitive of 'male' glands, the crown of her penis. It thickened and pulsed as the liquid joy played with the head and then it jettisoned out the wide open slit into Jenny's excited and thankful vagina. Lisa opened her mouth to scream but no sound came out. As the rushing force of semen blew past her tingling gland she finally unleashed her orgasmic wail.

"IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE .."

Jenny felt the most incredible ballooning sensation in her cervix as copious amounts of thick, hot semen jettisoned into it from Lisa's erupting 'manhood'. She thrust rearward and ground her sex in tight circles, her knuckles were white as she gripped the support rail and her body froze as her dual orgasms saturated her mind. Her erupting semen again shot out of her jerking erection with the force of a fire hose. The thick streams flew under her body, splattering onto the floor, already drenched from her previous ejaculations.

IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE .."

Jenny's sexual sensory system went into overload and her shoulders slumped onto the mattress and she lost consciousness. Slowly, she recovered and her hips jerked onto Lisa's still imbedded hardness as ecstatic aftershocks flooded both their bodies.

Lisa's erection slowly softened, still buried in Jenny's vagina. The deflating feeling of fullness made Jenny moan with disappointment. Slowly the deflating penis was pushed outward with a soft slurping sound. Jenny moaned as the wonderful fullness left her body.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhh .."

Lisa stood up and helped a dazed jenny onto her wobbly feet. They slowly made their way to the bathroom.

06.14 Pleasure Complex, Jenny, Lisa:

The following morning, Jenny and Lisa decided to visit the Pleasure Complex. Jenny wanted the Sybian but Lisa hadn't made up her mind and asked the receptionist for something new and unusual. She was told that the Cruise Ship had just finished testing new device called The Cube which was reserved for GenTech's employees and wouldn't elaborate on what it was or what it did. She also told Lisa that she would have to wait about thirty minutes while it was prepared and programmed.

Lisa looked at Jenny who said,

"Go ahead, do it. You give me all the details so I can try it out later."

What the receptionist didn't tell Lisa was that the thirty minute wait was so GenTech's preferred online members could be informed and get to their monitors.

An escort led Jenny to her Pleasure room.

06.15 Pleasure Room, Jenny, Sybian:

Jenny entered the room and there it was in front of the mirrored wall. The body of the Sybian was similar to a saddle, without a horn. Two adjustable side rails were attached for hand supports. On the surface of the 'saddle' was an oval outline and on the saddle's right side was a 3 inch diameter outline.

The right hand rail had seven buttons.

Operating Mode:

Female

Male

Hermaphrodite

Shemale

Test

Start

Stop

The left hand rail had seven buttons,

Phallic Preference:

6.00" L x 1.50" D

6.50" L x 2.25" D

7.00" L x 2.50" D

7.50" L x 2.75" D

8.00" L x 3.00" D

With ribs

Without Ribs

The Escort, with a smile on her face, described what each of the button's did. Jenny was getting excited as the escort told her what the phallic's options were.

The escort pressed Hermaphrodite and then looked at Jenny.

With a slight blush of embarrassment, Jenny said,

"8 inches by 3 inches .. with ribs."

The escort made the selections and pressed 'Test'.

Jenny's eyes opened wide when she saw the oval outline change into a multi- lipped labia massager. It was soft and pliable and was made up of dozens of small, self moving, suctioning 'lips' and 'mouths'.

A clear, 3" tube rose up from the right side of the saddle. When it reached a height of about 14 inches, it arched inward and then downward. As it moved, the lead 10" formed into an accordion like sheath. Jenny saw multiple rings spiraling inside the slick, glistening sheath. Her breath quickened and penis stirred in anticipation. Two layers made up the surface of Sybian's vaginal sheath and 'mouth'. The users preseminal fluids and semen would be absorbed between the layers and routed to their respective containers.

An eight inch deep ribbed phallic, rose up between the lips of the labia massager. It was 2 inches thick and slowly expanded to 3.00 inches thick. The phallic was self lubricating and each rib pulsed and rippled independently. A hidden tube at the base of the phallic delivers the Sybian's ejaculant. Another was used for the extraction of fluids.

Jenny gasped when all the parts began to move. The phallic made three upward strokes and jettisoned its ejaculant. Jenny's stirring penis soared to full erection.

The Sybian then returned everything to its normal 'off' state. The escort used a damp wash cloth and a towel to clean the surface of the Sybian's saddle shaped surface. When fished, she stepped back and Jenny, with her hardness throbbing, stepped over the saddle and nestled down onto its warm, soft surface. She looked in the mirror and did her best to position her sex over the oval outline. She didn't really have to, because the labia massager used its sensors to align itself with her sex.

Her finger pressed 'start' and then quickly grasped the hand rails. She looked into the mirror and held her breath. She felt movement under her labia as the oval pattern changed and the labia massager's 'mouths' and 'lips' moved upward and made contact with her folds. The 'lips' formed around her outer folds with an exquisite massaging action. The incredible contact sent jolts of pleasure cascading across her sex and her erection jumped in the air.