Cruise Ship Regeneration Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .."

The worm thrust fully inward then withdrew to tease her magic spot again and again. Lisa was overloaded with raw pleasure, and she knew she was rapidly climbing toward her orgasmic trip point. The massive member continued to enrage her enflamed vagina, sometimes sliding all the way in, filling her completely, once, twice, three times, before pulling back and sparking her sweet spot again. She gasped, unable to fully catch her breath. Her body froze, unable or unwilling to move, not wanting the incredible connection to be broken. Her mind became submersed within a swirling vortex of ecstatic sensations.

"Oh God! .. Yes .. More .. Deeper .. Faster .."

She thrust her enraged sex forcefully outward, impaling herself completely on her lover's hard thickness and her legs shot outward, kicking franticly into the Cube's supporting Gel. Her toes curled and her hands fisted as her body unleashed its vaginal orgasm.

"IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE .."

Lisa's hips bucked and thrashed as her orgasm exploded throughout her sexual being. Her vagina was completely full and stretched as her orgasming juices squished and gushed around the hard body which was giving her so much joy. Her straining erection jerked wildly within the worm's squeezing vaginal sheath.

It was the perfect orgasm.

The worm let her rest while its flexing manhood remained deeply buried within her. Soon, Lisa cooed again as her lover withdrew and began to stroke into her with gentle, full length thrusts. Again, Lisa knew the worms wasn't finished with her.

It lunged inward and Lisa felt incredibly full when the wonderful thickness entered her cervix and pushed against the flowering portal to her womb. She breathed with heavy, quick pants in response to ecstatic impalement. The worm withdrew so its thick head teased her clasping inner lips and then slipped back into the depths of her seething passage.

The breast worms intensified their massaging and suckling of her breasts and excited nipples. The penis worm renewed its incredible 'deep throating' of her straining hardness.

The worm's deep strokes intensified and Lisa skewered her enflamed sex in tight circles around her Lover's thick body. Suddenly the worm plunged inward, flexing wildly within her milking passage. Lisa felt the most incredible ballooning sensation in her seething vagina as a flood of thick ejaculant jettisoned from the worm's pulsing head. She thrust her hips forcefully outward and squealed with joy as her second vaginal orgasm was unleashed.

As her orgasmic squeals echoed around the Pleasure Room, a deep throbbing began within her prostate and an exquisite pressure entered the base of her erection. Lisa's whole body went on hold as her first, thick load, of semen surged its way up her straining hardness and seemed to stall and play with the most sensitive of 'male' glands, the crown of her penis. An unbearable tingling sensation gripped the excited head as the liquid joy played with it and then the long, thick stream of semen spewed into the worm's thirsty 'vaginal mouth'. Her worm Lover renewed its deep thrusts and Lisa thrust her clenching sex back onto the worm's stroking thickness. Her body froze as her dual orgasms again exploded across her body

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH .."

Her body went into orgasmic overload and she lost consciousness for a few seconds. When she recovered, her body was still in the throes of orgasmic aftershocks. The worm was still twisting and plunging deeply within her and her body quickly rode another orgasmic wave. Her convulsing body thrashed and squirmed within the Gel's supports and her head twisted from side to side. She gasped and wailed as her Lover again unleashed its thick ejaculant.

Her second ejaculation was just moments away. Blinding orgasmic flashes of light danced across her eyes. Lisa was now plunging her straining hardness upward into the penis worm's milking 'vaginal mouth'. Her mind was in a sexual frenzy and her body bucked and thrashed as her dual orgasms were again unleashed. The liquid joy pulsed up her throbbing erection and jettisoned forcefully into the waiting and thirsty 'mouth'.

"IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE .."

This time Lisa's exhausted and drained body shutdown and the worm rested within her vagina with delicious 'purrs'. Lisa remained unconscious for about minute. As she slowly recovered, she felt the imbedded 'purring' and moaned as it induced delicious post orgasmic aftershocks. Her 'manhood' continued to spurt its thick essence.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .."

The vaginal worm slowly withdrew from her stretched and clenching vaginal passage. As the worm's 'mouth' slipped away from her spread labia, torrents of orgasmic vaginal fluids and ejaculant gushed out of the gaping opening into the Cube's thick Gel. The penis worm wiggled its away from her softening erection and Lisa moaned as the swirling, Gel caressed her thick tube of flesh. Finally, the breast worms slipped away and her erect nipples tingled as the Gel caressed the tingling nipples.

Lisa's sexually fulfilled and satisfied body slumped unto the Cube's Gel supports. The worms returned into the inlet from where the entered.

She whispered,

"Thank you..oh God..thank you."

The escort approached Lisa and smiled at her. The viewers also smiled into their monitors. The escort pressed a button and Lisa's body was returned to a standing position. Her hands held onto the Cube's sides as the Gel was drained from Cube. The escort opened the rear panel and helped a weak Lisa out of the Cube and she walked Lisa to the shower.

Next: Interaction among the Cruise Ship's passengers.