Cuckold Chronicles 15; Sam Pt 4

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next sensation I felt was her hot breath on my groin, then her wet tongue on my inner thighs, right next to my balls. Her fingernails were dragging across my belly, down my thighs and finally, ever so lightly, the length of my cock, which was surprisingly getting hard, not rock hard of course, but noticeably hard for me. Finally, after 10 excruciating minutes, I felt her tongue on my cock; sliding up the shaft, then back down in a different place, just to repeat the movement again and again. She pushed my knees further apart and started on my balls. As her lips were kissing below my balls, she pushed my knees up a little and shoved her tongue into my ass, swirling all around my rosebud.

I was squirming around quite a bit. Heather started stroking my cock, kissing just the head. She moved up and kissed my belly, swirling her tongue in and around my navel. She moved up and kissed my nipples, pinching one and licking the other, then reversing the action to the other one.

She straightened up and leaned forward so she could rub her breast against my chest. She whispered in my ear, in that very sexy husky voice, "Are you trying to tell me something Honey? I'm sorry, I can't understand you. OH, silly me, that's right, you have a gag in your mouth. Do you want me to stop?" I shook my head furiously. She slid back down to my cock, laying her head on my thigh while she continued to kiss and lick my straining member. "Sensory deprivation is a very powerful tool you know. There is a reason why it is so effective as an interrogation technique. In our situation though, it creates an enigma for you I suppose. Your other senses are working overtime to make up for your lack of sight. I also know how much you like to watch me with a cock in my mouth. You always get so excited watching that. So I'll leave it up to you. Do you want to watch me finish you off or do you want to keep wondering where my tongue is going next? It's real simple, either nod your head or shake your head. Do you want me to take off the blindfold?"

My mind was waging a battle of wills. She was right about everything. The anticipation of where she going next or what she was going to do was maddening. On the other hand, I really love to watch her suck a cock. Before I realized it, I was shaking my head no.

She didn't say anything for a while. She was concentrating on making me cum. She was a woman on a mission, sucking, licking, pinching my nipples, massaging my balls. I never knew where the next contact would be. She had to know I was getting close by the jerking of my hips and my jagged breath. Out of habit, I tried to warn her I was going to cum, but it came out as a muffled grunt. Heather stopped her movements and just held the head with her lips. That was rather strange because she doesn't usually take it in her mouth. She likes the cum on her tits or belly so she can rub it in.

She sat there with my cock in her mouth while I caught my breath. I collapsed back against the couch, completely spent. I felt movement and then Heather's weight as she straddled my hips. Somewhere during this 45 minutes of the best blow job I have ever had, Heather had removed her panties. She was now rocking back & forth against my deflated cock, grinding her hips like a lap dance.

She put her hands gently on my face and removed the blindfold. She kissed me lightly on the cheek as she reached around and unbuckled the gag. She started smiling as she left the gag in my mouth but grabbed my hair to pull my head back. Her free hand pulled out the gag as she rose up on her knees. She put 2 fingers to my lips. She slipped them into my mouth as I puckered to kiss them. I sucked on them for a few seconds till she started to pull them out. She spread her fingers as they came into view, effectively opening my mouth. When she leaned forward I realized she still had all my cum in her mouth. She gave a slight smile as she leaned down. I thought she was going to kiss me but she surprised me again by opening her mouth about 5" above my face. A mixture of cum and saliva began to drip onto my waiting tongue and into my mouth. Since it was about a 50-50 mix of spit & cum, I guess it would be called a sleetball instead of a snowball. Once her mouth was empty, she gave me a very passionate kiss.

After she removed the handcuffs, she nuzzled her face to my neck, kissing me lightly. I was running my hands along her back and ass, just savoring the moment.

"What made you want to play like this? Still worked up a bit after your romp with Rob?"

"Actually, you gave me the idea. When we were talking earlier, you said you had been thinking about being my Bitch again. When you starting sucking on my clit while Rob was fucking me, I took that as a sign. As soon as you began licking his cock as it hammered my pussy, I knew that you were ready. So I took a chance and decided to see how you would react. It seemed you liked it, yes?"

"Yes I did. But that doesn't mean I'm ready to go back to what we were doing, not yet at least. Let's put this on the back burner for now. How bout we go out to eat? We don't want any left-overs tonight. Just something light. I've got a big day tomorrow & I need to hit the rack early. What do you say to that?"

"I say that's a great idea, but instead of going out, why don't you just get a couple subs from Subway? Easy meal, no clean up required and no left overs."

"Capital idea, my dear, capital idea." (insert cheesy British accent here)

I got the subs and we enjoyed a quiet evening watching A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving. I decided to take a shower so I wouldn't have to do it in the morning, finally heading for bed around 9 O'clock, because 5 AM comes mighty early. Heather was on the phone with Sam when I kissed her goodnight. She asked if she could tell Sam about our activity earlier & I said sure, just not to try & pressure me into anything.

I slept like a log, aside from having to get up to pee a couple of times. I was already stirring when the alarm went off. I shut it off quickly so as not to disturb Heather. After slipping on my robe, I made my way to the kitchen. I turned on the coffee pot and the oven. I went to the freezer & took out 2 of the 4 pies I was going to bake. These were going to the VFW to help out with their Thanksgiving dinner they served to the community.

I set about prepping the turkey. I wish I could say I have some family recipes that have been handed down for generations, but I don't. In fact, I broke from the traditions. Since time immortal, the pies and the stuffing have all been made from scratch by my male ancestors. The menfolk always made the pies & stuffing, plus cooking the bird. The womenfolk were in charge of everything else. Well, Heather and I are not that competent in the kitchen. So it's Mrs. Smith frozen pies and Stove Top stuffing for us. The hard part on preparing the turkey was already done; the seasonings. All that was left was cleaning the gizzards out and salvaging the spices from the water. Once the bird is out of the pot, there is a little over a gallon of brine left. It isn't wasted. Some goes into the pot Heather will use later for the potatoes, some in the pot to boil up the gizzards, and the rest in the pan to make 5 boxes of Stove Top Turkey stuffing. We use the same water from the gizzards to make the gravy.

An hour later the house is starting to smell good with a combination of cherry and mincemeat pies along with the stuffing and boiling gizzards. The pies are cooling on the countertop and the turkey is in the oven. I set the timer on the oven for 30 minutes. I know it isn't necessary to baste every 30 minutes, but my Dad did it, as did his Dad and his before him. They always had a child or grand-child help them. This year I didn't have either to help me. I guess I could always get my wife's boyfriend to do it. No, somehow that doesn't seem to fit into our family tradition.

I got dressed and turned on the TV to ABC. I like to watch the behind the scenes reports about the Macy's Parade and I really like GMA's coverage of the parade. As I came back in with my morning paper, the timer went off; 1st basting of the day.

I was on my 2nd cup of coffee when Heather came out of the bedroom. I may be biased, but she even looked sexy with her hair messed up, wearing a big fluffy robe and big slippers that looked like tennis shoes, orange and blue of course.

"You sure know how to make a house smell good Babe."

"I think all the credit goes to Mrs. Smith and Stove Top, but I'll take what I can get honey."

"Fair enough; I'm getting coffee, you need some?"

"Just top it off if you will. I'll meet you on the porch. I was just about to go out for a smoke. I'll leave the door open for you."

I had just lit my cigar when she came out with both cups of coffee. She sat hers down and handed me mine. Bracing her hands on the arm of my chair, she said, "Since you don't take sugar in your coffee, here's some sweetener for you." She smiled and gave me a deep kiss.

"Not that I'm complaining, but what was that for?"

"For being you and letting Sam come over today. I want you to know, Sam and I had a long talk last night after you went to bed. We don't want to make the same mistakes we did last time he was here for a meal. Remember that day, when he came over for the football game. It ended in disaster."

"I remember it well. This is different from that though. You have been seeing him for a while now. The last time, we were still on hiatus from playing with others. That is in the past now. I know you will end up in bed with him at some point. I expect there will be a lot of kissing and touching as well. I doubt if I will join in, but we'll have to see how things go. All I ask is that you respect my feelings about this day. You know how important this is to me. We have a strict time table. The meal is served at 2. We dress for dinner, we eat on time and we watch the movie at 7. Any other "activities" the two of you have planned will have to work around that. Am I asking too much?"

"OH God, no. If anyone is asking for too much, it's me. I'm so happy you allow me the freedom to play like this. I took you for granted once; I swear it won't ever happen again."

"You don't have to keep apologizing for that. It's done with. What time is Sam supposed to be here?"

"He said he'd be here around 11, is that okay?"

"Sounds good to me, I'm going to run the pies over to the VFW around 10. How long do you need to make the mashed potatoes, gravy and green beans?"

"And the Cranberry sauce, don't forget the Cranberry sauce. I'd say about an hour from start to finish. Somewhere in there, I need to shower and get dressed. I'll take over the kitchen at 1."

"You could go ahead and take your shower now, get it out of the way."

"I was hoping I could wait till after 11 for the shower, if you don't mind."

Heather had a hopeful smile that she was trying to hide; unsuccessfully, I might add. I smiled back, understanding what she wanted to do.

"Is this your way of saying you have some spots you can't reach by yourself in the shower? Perhaps an itch that needs to be scratched? Have you discussed this with Sam, or are you going to lay in wait and spring it on him?"

"We haven't discussed it, but I don't think he'll mind, do you?"

"No, I don't think he'll mind. As I remember, we used to have a lot of fun in the shower. I'm guessing you don't want to just come out & say, "let's take a shower together, Sam.", so let me know when you come up with a plan to get him into the shower, I might be able to help get him in there. In the meantime, I'm going to baste the turkey and read the paper. The parade starts at 9. Are you going to watch it with me?"

"I'll watch it from time to time, but you know I don't care to watch the whole thing. I have some things I need to do this morning. I still haven't decided what I want to wear. It has to be classy but sexy; revealing yet proper; conventional but also accessible. I don't want to overdress, I see what you are wearing and I told Sam to wear slacks and a dress shirt. You guys have it so easy when it comes to making a good impression."

"What if I take the pies over earlier, say around 8? When I get back, I can help you pick out your clothes, if you like. You always said I had an eye for fashion."

"I'd like that a lot. I always got hot when you would pick out sexy clothes for me to wear when I was meeting my lover. Is this another sign that you want to do something?"

"Don't read too much into this. I just want to help you make your decision. I need to read my paper before I go. Those guys at the VFW love to talk about the news and I have to be prepared so I can carry on an intelligent conversation with them."

Heather went back into the house while I read the paper. I finished up & went in to baste the bird again. I hollered to Heather that I was leaving & would be back in about an hour.

I got back just as the parade was starting. I put it on pause and went to find Heather. She was sitting at her make-up table, doing her nails. It was a very pretty color, almost mother-of-pearl.

"Did you make any headway on your outfit?"

"No, there are several choices, but I can't decide."

"Let's keep it simple, just a skirt & blouse." I went to her closet & pulled out a black flared skirt. I knew it came down to about 4" above her knee. The romantic in me was thinking it showed off those beautiful toned legs of hers while still allowing for easy access if needed. I picked out a pink silk blouse that buttoned up the front. I held them up for Heathers approval. While I was doing this I thought about Heather's comment. Was I giving unintended signals that I wanted to return to my Limp Dick status? I thought back to all the times, as her Bitch, that I had been ordered to pick out the clothes that her lover was going to take off her. Is this what they call a Freudian slip? I'll have to re-visit these thoughts later. I realized Heather had said something.

"Helllllllo? Earth to Dave?"

"Sorry Honey, my mind was somewhere else for a minute. What did you say?"

"I said, "That looks great. I also asked what I was going to wear underneath. Should I go practical, sexy or commando?"

"Oh, er, sexy, always sexy."

"It seems like something is bothering you. You sure you're ok with what we're doing today?"

"No, no, everything's fine. I was just thinking about other things. I'm fine with today."

"If you're sure, would you be a dear and pick out my panties & bra, my nails are still wet?"

I noticed Heather had a slight smile as I opened her lingerie drawer. I picked out a light pink set with string bikini panties & what I call a shelf bra. I'm sure it has a real name, but it sets her breast on a shelf so to speak. There is no cup, just a wire ½ cup to hold them up, leaving her nipples exposed. I laid those on the bed next to the skirt & blouse. I heard the timer go off in the kitchen so I turned to leave.

"Am I going barefoot? Get my black heels out of the closet, the 2" ones."

I stopped & got her shoes, putting them on the floor by her clothes. I went to leave again, noticing Heather smiling again.

I basted the turkey again and sat down to watch the parade. The great thing about a DVR is skipping through the commercials. I decided to make myself a Bloody Mary while I watched the parade. Isn't it strange how a smell or taste can bring back such strong memories? As I took my 1st sip, I was once again 15 and on a camping trip with my Dad, just the 2 of us. Dad woke me at 5 AM to go fishing. When I came back from my morning piss, Dad had 2 Bloody Marys sitting in front of him. I didn't know what they were of course. I had never seen a drink with a stalk of celery sticking out of it. Dad explained that this was the drink of men on special occasions. It was also something that Mom didn't need to know about. I remember asking what are considered special occasions. I never realized my Dad was so sentimental. His list included; Christmas mornings watching the kids open their presents, the morning after a new child was born and spending the weekend with his son on a camping trip. I didn't know what to do, so I picked it up and started sucking on the celery, thinking it was a straw. When Dad finally stopped laughing he explained it was there to use as a swizzle stick, to keep the V-8 (he didn't like straight tomato juice) and the vodka from separating. I don't drink a Bloody Mary very often, but when I do, I can't help but think of my Dad & missed him even more.

For the next hour, Heather passed through from time to time, sometimes stopping to watch a performer or watch a balloon go by. She decided to peel the potatoes in advance & put them in the seasoned water to soak.

Just as the parade was ending, the doorbell rang. I started to get up but Heather beat me to it. It took her several minutes to bring Sam into the living room. I could see that both had red lips and Sam had a very noticeable bulge in his pants. I got up to greet him and he handed me a bottle.

"I wasn't sure what kind of wine goes with turkey so I got a bottle of bourbon instead. I hope that's all right?"

"Sure that's just fine, but you didn't have to bring anything. You're our guest."

"I know, but I was taught it was proper to bring something to the host, even if it's a box of toothpicks."

Heather came back in from taking the bottle to the bar. "I'll leave you two to discuss proper etiquette. I'm going to take my shower & get dressed." Heather came to me & gave me a soft kiss. She went to Sam and gave him a much more intense kiss, and then walked into the bedroom, swaying her hips a little more than usual. Sam & I chatted a few minutes about family traditions & how his folks were doing on their cruise. We had been talking for about 10 minutes when we heard Heather call out; "Hey Baby, I forgot my body wash. I left it on my make-up table. Can you get it for me?"

"Sure Hon, I'll be there in a minute."

"Sam, I think she's talking to you."

"What makes you say that?"

"Does she ever call you Baby?"

"Sure, usually when we're, er, you know, in bed."

"Well, in 22 years of marriage, she has never called me Baby, it's always Babe, Honey, Sweetie etc.; never Baby. Now get in there, she's waiting on you."

Sam didn't need a second invitation, he had been looking for my blessing and he had it. He was off like a shot.

"Sam? We just cleaned the carpet in the bedroom. Take off your shoes before you go in there."

Since I wasn't in there, Heather will take over this narrative from her viewpoint.

Heather's Story

I was so excited. I swung my hips a bit more than necessary as I headed to the bedroom. I know I wasn't a walking wet dream the way I was dressed. I was in my lounging clothes, loose fitting sweats and tenny's. Nothing hot or sexy; just the look I wanted Sam to see when he got here.

I started the shower and took my bottle of body wash and sat it on my make-up table. I grabbed my clothes off the bed & hung them in the closet. I left the bedroom & bathroom doors open, setting the stage for my attack. I washed my hair first to get that out of the way. It feels great to have someone wash your hair, but a horny man just doesn't give it the care it needs. You ladies know what I'm talking about.

With my hair washed and conditioned, it was time to lure the fly into my web. I poked my head out the corner of the curtain and yelled, "Hey Baby, I forgot my body wash. I left it on my make-up table. Can you get it for me?"

About a minute later, I heard Sam's voice say, "Here you go Baby, need any help with this?" I'm glad Dave picked up on my choice of words when I called out.

I threw open the shower curtain & grabbed Sam by both wrist, pulling him, clothes & all, into the shower with me. Sam was struggling to stay out of the water. I was wondering if I misread the situation until I saw him take off his watch & toss it out the shower. He did the same with his phone & wallet. It was a free-for-all after that. Sam was grabbing me in for a kiss; I was trying to get his clothes off. We have a big seat built into the shower. It's a 2x2 square. It's not as easy as you might think to take off a man's wet clothes. The biggest problem was pulling his mouth off my tits and his fingers out of my hot twat to take off his pants and boxers.