Cuckold Chronicles 15; Sam Pt 4

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up in the middle of the 3rd quarter. I headed to the bathroom to relieve my bladder & found Heather & Sam asleep in our bed. From the shape of the bed, it was obvious they didn't just go in there to take a nap, the nap came later.

The sheets were only covering them from the waist down. Sam was on his back and Heather was facing away from him, lying on her side with one knee pulled up toward her stomach. I pulled the sheet away from her waist very gently. I peeked under and saw a stream of white man juice leaking from her love box. I scooped up what was already leaking and put my finger to her lips. With just a little pressure, Heather opened her lips enough to allow my finger to slip into her mouth. She let out a small purr as her tongue swirled around my finger. I was watching her breast rise & fall with her breathing when she reached up and held my wrist. She was smiling at me as she took my hand and guided it back to her cum filled pussy. She never moved her body as she directed my hand down. She took 2 fingers and feed them to her hungry cunt. I pumped a few times before she extracted them and pulled them away. I started taking them to her mouth, but she stopped me ½ way. Instead, she aimed them at my mouth. She had a big smile as she fed me the cum coated fingers. She repeated the motion of sawing them in & out of my mouth. Once she was satisfied they were clean, she pulled me down for a nice gentle kiss. I covered her back up and went back to the game.

I figured this would be a good time to cut the rest of the meat off the carcass. I was able to do that and watch the game at the same time. I finished up the carving about the time the game ended.

I was wrapping the carcass in a plastic bag when Sam came out of the bedroom. Once again he had that sheepish look on his face.

We chatted a bit about what was entailed for tomorrow as far as bringing out the decorations. I explained I just needed help taking the bins to the different areas, like the front yard, the living room and the roof. I also needed someone healthy to go on the roof & handle all the lights. I found out he had never watched the original Miracle on 34th Street. I told him we'd start the movie early, as soon as Heather came back out.

Heather came out soon after. Her make-up and hair had been straightened out. I noticed 2 things right off. One was she wasn't wearing a bra and the other was she had taken off the stockings.

"Before either of you get any ideas, I have an announcement to make. I've gotten dressed 4 times today, I'm not taking my clothes off again till I go to bed for the night, so try to control yourselves."

That got a laugh from all 3 of us. I told Heather we were going to watch the movie instead of the next game. That was fine with her. She offered to get us all a piece of pie while I was getting the movie. Of course Sam volunteered to help her.

I told Heather I wanted a cigar before I had my pie & before we started the movie, since we had to watch the movie inside. She and Sam came back with their pie & I asked Heather to join me on the porch a for a minute.

"Hey Babe, what's up?"

"Since you've had so much fun today, I wanted to ask a favor."

"Anything, you've made this my best Thanksgiving ever. Just name it."

"I want a Bill Clinton cigar."

"EW, not that again. You know I think that's disgusting. Not to mention embarrassing, and that's saying a lot coming from me! Tell you what, the next time my pussy is overflowing with cum, you can use your cigar to soak up some cum."

"That would be a Peter North cigar and I don't want one of those right now. Sometime in the future, maybe, but not now. I know how you feel about this, that's why I called you out here so we wouldn't do it in front of Sam. If you won't do this for me, fine, go back inside, I'll be there soon."

I turned and took a cigar out of the container and unwrapped it. I was just about to light it when Heather put her hand on my arm. She sat down in my chair and bent her knees so she could put her heels on the edge of the seat. After sliding up her skirt and spreading her knees apart, my suspicions were confirmed; she wasn't wearing any panties either. I smiled down at her and lightly drew my finger along the length of her sex. I stroked her clit a few times and slid my finger in checking for wetness. She was still worked up from Sam I was guessing because I know this didn't excite her. I spread her nether lips and slowly slid my cigar in. I was holding it by the inch on the end you would light. I pumped it a few times and spun it around several times to make sure it was fully coated. I glanced at Heathers face and it was priceless. She had both hands covering her face.

I pulled it out and took her hand to help her stand up.

"Was it as bad as you thought it would be?"

"I have to admit it wasn't that bad at all. I have to get back inside but I have to ask a question. Instead of smoking those thin Cornella's, have you ever given any thought to smoking those long fat El Presidentes?"

"Have I created a monster? I sure hope so."

"You were right; I don't want anyone to know about this. They might think it gives them Carte Blanc to shove anything they want in there. Now hurry up and finish your Clinton, we'll be waiting for you."

I thoroughly enjoyed my cigar, savoring the smell & taste of the stogy as much as the mild tobacco.

I went back in & we watched the movie with very little playing or conversation. Heather was leaning against Sam's chest and a few times his hands found their way to her breast, but she kept sliding them back down.

With the movie over, I got up to pee and refresh my drink. On my way back from the bathroom, I asked if anyone needed a drink. They both declined. I got another bourbon and joined them in the living room. It seemed to me that the lust they exhibited earlier had finally been sated. Heather had straightened up and was sitting next to Sam, who had his arm innocently draped around her shoulder. We talked a little more about tomorrow and what time he should be here to help out.

"Sam, on that note, you're welcome to spend the night if you like. Our bed is big enough for 3. I don't think Heather will mind being sandwiched between 2 men for the night, do you Honey?"

"OH, I think I'll get over it. What do you say Sam? Want to sleep with me tonight, but not too much sleeping I hope?"

"You have no idea how many times I've thought about doing that, but I can't tonight. It's the end of the month and I have some reports and inventory sheets I need to finish up and take to the office in the morning. I'm sorry, I really want to stay. Does that offer come with a rain-check?"

"Of course it does. We can discuss it tomorrow. We'll still see you at 10, right?"

"You can count on me."

"Glad to hear it. I need to take care of these left-overs. I'll leave you both to say your good-nights."

Ten minutes later, Heather finally found her way to the kitchen. Her hair & make-up were a bit mussed.

"I'll be back in a minute to help you with all this. I need to go clean myself up first."

I smiled at her and caught her hand as she was turning to go. I led her to the counter & picked her up to sit on it. I flipped up her skirt and saw a river of cum seeping down her leg. I put her ankles on my shoulders and dove in, licking up the gooey mess, starting with the stream on her inner thigh. She had 2 more orgasms while I cleaned her over used pussy.

She sat there recovering while I put the food in containers. Heather finally had her wits about her & proceeded to load up the dishwasher. With 2 of us working it only took 5 minutes to have the kitchen back in presentable shape.

We were both worn out from the day's activities, for different reasons of course. We retired to the porch for one last drink & smoke. We chatted about the day's events, the meal and tomorrows decorating.

We finally headed to bed. Heather was, understandable, a bit sore so she didn't want my tongue. I guess she was pretty much satisfied in that department, but she also knew I hadn't cum all day.

She slide down and began a slow sensual blow job. I was so worked up; it didn't take long for me to fill her mouth with my hot cum. I felt her swallowing while my cock was still in her mouth, which surprised me. She usually had me take the cum from her mouth. I noticed she wasn't moving, just laying there, her head on my belly and my wilted cock in her mouth. Her breathing got deeper and I realized she had fallen asleep. I joined her less than a minute later.

I woke up in the morning to an empty bed. I heard Heather singing in the shower. I got up and got dressed quickly. I hurried to the kitchen & turned on the coffee. I put the bread in the toaster, took out the butter & jam and waited for the toast to pop up. I had wanted to have all this done before she woke up, but it was one of those rare occasions that she was up before me. I went out & snipped a rose off the bush & hurried back to the kitchen. I put the rose in a vase and loaded everything onto a tray. I reached up to the back of the top of the fridge. I pulled down the small jewelry box I hid there last week. I went back to the bedroom & found Heather sitting at her make-up table.

"Happy Birthday Honey!"

Heather turned to look at me as I spoke. "Sorry I over slept, I wanted to serve you breakfast in bed."

"Well, I don't want to ruin your surprise. I haven't done my hair yet." With that she stood up and crawled back into bed.

She still hadn't seen everything that was on the tray, because of the angle from her sitting & me standing. After she laid back down, I sat the tray across her lap. Her expression changed from happiness to surprise when she saw the box. Breakfast was forgotten as she opened the box. Her eyes got bigger & she started shaking just before the tears started. I had to grab the tray & move it before everything ended up on the bed.

I wasn't sure what to do, so I sat down & held her till she regained her composure. I wasn't expecting this reaction to her gift.

Through her sobs, Heather finally managed to speak. "This is the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. Is it a bracelet or an anklet?"

"It can be either. I measured your ankle & wrist last month while you were sleeping. There's only a ½ inch difference in the two. I had it custom made for you. There are 22 diamonds, 1 for each year we've been married. I hope you like it."

"I love it, but it must have cost a fortune."

"Don't worry about that. I already registered it with the insurance company. There is a serial # engraved on the back of the clasp. When you're not wearing it, it needs to be in the safe."

"I'm never going to take it off. I want everyone to see what a wonderful husband I have."

"I'm not sure that is practical, but I appreciate the thought. Now let's get this on you. Since today is a casual day, I think an anklet is called for."

The weatherman had said it was going to be in the upper 80's today. I checked the temp in the pool and saw it was right at 80, so I turned on the heater for the pool & spa. Even though it was going to hot today, we still have cool nights with the temps in the low 60's.

We spent the rest of the morning taking down our Thanksgiving decorations & packing them up. The bins were all stacked on the back porch waiting for some help to put them away.

Shortly before 10, the doorbell rang. Sam was there as promised. I met him at the door and we shook hands.

"I really appreciate you helping out today. Heather is freshening up. Want a cup of coffee?"

"Yeah, that would be great, 2 sugars please. I don't mind helping out. I know you're not supposed to pick up anything heavy."

"Go on out to the porch, I'll be right there."

I brought the coffee out & we talked about how we decorate, what goes where and so forth. Maybe 10 minutes later, Heather came out to join us. She was dressed casually, yet sexy. I loved her outfit; tight white short shorts that looked like they were painted on, a white Gators mid-drift shirt, plain white tennis shoes and of course her new anklet. I could see she wasn't wearing a bra but I wasn't so sure about the panties.

"Hi, Babe, You look great, want some coffee?"

"Yes, please."

I came back with her coffee and found them in a lip lock, exploring each other's bodies.

"I would have thought yesterday's actives had cooled your sexual hunger for a while. We are going to get some work done today, right?"

"Of course we're going to get some work done and yes, I am still quite sated from yesterday, but that doesn't mean I shouldn't welcome Sam to our house, to thank him for helping us, does it?"

"Does that mean you're going to welcome me & thank me the same way you did for Sam?"

We all turned to see Rob coming through the screen door, with a big grin on his face. Heather and Sam had a different look on their faces, shock. Heather recovered a bit faster than Sam, her shock turning to a grin as big as Rob's.

"Happy Birthday, Honey. I saw how much you enjoyed our time in the Islands, so I thought I'd give you a special birthday treat. Who knows, you might get to check off some things on your sexual Bucket List, after we get some work done of course."

Heather walked over to Rob and wrapped her arms around his neck, trying to suck his tonsils out of his throat. Rob did his part by massaging her luscious ass. I don't know if Sam got jealous or impatient, but he walked over and slid his hands around Heather's waist & up under her shirt. When I saw Heather's hands reach down for what I'm sure were 2 hard cocks, I had to say something.

"Do I have to take a water hose to you three? We need to get some work done first."

Reluctantly, they stepped back from each other. The smile on my face put them all at ease. "Come on, let's get to work. The sooner we start, the sooner you can relax together."

They weren't very enthusiastic as they followed me out to the shed to get the bins. As I handed them the bins, I told them where they should go. I gave Rob the 1st one to go to the living room for Heather to start on. Sam took a heavy one to the front yard & I followed him with a light one. We came back through the house since it was a shorter route. Rob was just walking out onto the porch as we came through the front door. We weren't expecting to see Heather topless as she unwrapped the decorations and placed them around the room. I noticed her shirt had been thrown on the couch. I smiled & shook my head as we walked through. Sam was staring at Heather as he walked into a chair. I gave Rob the heavy bin full of lights and Sam another bin for the house. I grabbed parts of the Nativity scene and went back out front. On my way back through the house, I saw Heather was now only wearing a white thong and her tennys. Her shorts had joined her shirt on the couch.

I tried to keep the guys busy outside. As they worked on the roof hanging the lights, I set up all the decorations on the ground. Sam & Rob were just coming down off the roof when Heather came out the front door. She had slipped a short sundress on. I always liked it because you could see through it with the light behind her.

"I'm done inside, how you guys doing out here?"

"We're close out here. All that's left is the lights and garland on the front porch. I figured we'd take a break and finish up this afternoon."

"That's prefect. I laid out all the food, so there are turkey sandwiches or a full plate for anyone that is that hungry."

The guys walked around the corner at that moment. They both got big smiles on their faces when they saw Heather's dress.

"Hey guys, Heather has some food set up for us in the house. There isn't a lot left to do out here. Let's take a break and finish this later. I heated up the pool & spa so we can take a dip after lunch to cool off. Sound good to everyone?"

They all agreed that sounded good, so we went inside to eat. Both guys showed their respect by waiting till we were in the house before trying to hold Heather. She fought both of them off though.

"Hold on guys. You both are sweaty. Have a sandwich and jump in the pool. I'll meet you in there soon." With that comment, she walked into the bedroom, closing the door behind her.

All 3 of us fixed a turkey sandwich & wolfed it down. It was strange, I had always thought it was just something my family did, putting a slice of cranberry on a turkey sandwich, but Sam & Rob did it before I made mine.

We went out to the pool & stripped down. I was a bit ill at ease being naked in front of them. I have been naked in front of hundreds of men in my life, between the service and our lifestyle, but I was healthy back then, with a respectable 8" cock. Since becoming a cuckold husband, I had always been in panties, not naked. Neither of them said anything about my "shortcoming" so I tossed them each a beer & grabbed one for myself before walking into the pool. It wasn't as warm as I like it to be, only about 85, but it was refreshing. Rob & I were seated at the table with Sam standing with us when Heather came out of the bedroom. She was wearing a neon orange string bikini with her 2" heels. She grabbed a wine cooler and joined us at the table. Rob gave her his seat and stood next to her. Sam moved over so he was on her other side. It wasn't long before their hands were roaming all over her body. I noticed her hands were underwater so I figured she had found a "handle" to hold on to. She allowed each of them to kiss her before she pushed them away.

"Both of you need to go underwater. You're still sweaty from your waist up."

Like obedient children, they both went under & began rubbing their bodies to wipe away the sweat. When they came back up, Sam held her and kissed her. She in turn started sucking on his nipple and licking his chest. Rob slid in next to Sam and gently moved her head to his chest. Rob got the same inspection as Sam did. Sam went behind her as she was kissing Rob. To no one in particular he said, "Someone looks a bit overdressed." He leaned over & kissed her neck while she was still having a tongue duel with Rob. "I wonder why you're wearing a swim suit when you knew we would be naked."

"I like being undressed by my lover or in this case, my lovers, that's why. I love the feeling of soft kisses as my skin is exposed."

In the blink of an eye, her top was floating in the pool and both of them had a hard nipple in their mouth. I came over behind her and traced my fingers over her belly as I kissed her neck and ear. I slipped my hands under her ass and applied a little pressure so she would know I wanted her to stand up. As she was standing I felt hands pulling off her bottoms. I heard Heather manage to say she was getting cold and she wanted to go in the spa. The spa should be around 100 degrees by now. Rob took her legs and put them over his shoulders and Sam held her by her shoulders and started walking backwards toward the steps. Rob took this time to give her hungry pussy some attention with his tongue. When they got to the steps, Sam stepped up on the first one, so his cock was out of the water. Heather turned her head and let Sam slide his hard cock into her mouth. Rob was still warming up her love box, making her moan.

I swam over and grabbed her top which was still floating in the deep end. I turned back to swim over to the table and saw Heather bent over on the steps with Sam's cock in her mouth and Rob giving her a good pounding from the back. I scooped up her bikini bottoms with my foot and threw it on the deck with the top. By the time I looked back, they had switched positions. They only stayed like that for another minute before Heather straightened up and walked up the steps. The three of them went to the spa. The guys held her hands as she walked in. Our spa has one step and you're standing on the seat, then a large step and you're standing on the bottom. We found out years ago that with her standing on the bottom & me standing on the seat, her mouth is perfectly aligned with a cock.