Cuckold Chronicles 15; Sam Pt 4

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As they stepped in, she reached out and grabbed both cocks. She started licking both of them in turn, putting the heads together so she could lick them at the same time. She surprised me by trying to get them both in her mouth at the same time. She was able to get about 3" in before pulling back (or would that be 6"?).

After watching them at the steps and now the dual cock sucking, the wheels started turning in my mind, to make this the most memorable birthday of her life.

I know my wife's routines. Every time she goes in the pool or spa, she dries off and rubs baby oil all over her body, due to her sensitive skin. Today, she won't have to do it herself. I'm sure I can find a couple of willing volunteers to help her. I remembered a scene from one of the porno's we have and set about getting things in place. I took one of our over-sized beach towels and covered the couch with it. I brought out her baby oil and the pack of baby wipes we use in the bathroom for our own personal hygiene, sitting them on the end table. The last items needed were a couple of towels for the guys and the old robe I keep on the back porch. It is a big heavy terrycloth robe we stole from the Plaza Hotel in New York years ago when we stayed there for a trade conference.

With all in place, I got another beer, lit a cigar & sat to watch the show. It had slowed down a bit. I saw a lot of groping and kissing, but mostly they were talking.

Sam broke his kiss with Heather and spun her around to sit on his lap. Rob jumped in front of her kissing first her lips, then her neck before lapping at her breast, which were at water level. I could tell by the water movement and her tits bouncing up & down that they weren't exchanging recipes. I knew this would create 2 problems. First of all, Heather doesn't like underwater sex. From what I understand, the water washes away a woman's natural lubricants, making it uncomfortable for her. Secondly, it violates our pool rule # 69. I knew I had to say something if she didn't. I gave them a chance to stop. They didn't. Heather may have been caught up in the moment, but I wasn't.

"Heather! Rule #69."

All 3 stopped when they heard my voice. Sam leaned to Heather's ear and whispered, "What is rule #69?"

"Men aren't allowed to cum in the pool or spa. It doesn't dissolve and it sticks to everything. We found that out the hard way. So, are we going to sit here and talk or go inside and continue what we started?"

The guys were out of the spa as if there was a shark in there. They helped Heather out and I noticed that both of them had a hold of her ass so she wouldn't stumble, so caring says I. They came back to the bar & saw the towels & robe laying there. They helped Heather into the robe & started drying themselves.

As they were drying off, I went & got the bottle of baby oil, hiding it behind my back.

"If you gentlemen will excuse me, my skin is itching from the chlorine, I need to go get my oil."

Pulling the bottle from behind my back, I said, "I got you covered Babe. Since this is your birthday, you shouldn't have to do anything for yourself. I wonder if there is anyone willing to oil up your body for you?"

Before I finished speaking, Sam was taking off his robe and Rob was taking the bottle from my hand. Heather's hands had found their way to two very eager cocks. Rob squirted a generous amount across her shoulders, letting it run down her front & back. They both had equal access to her sublime body with each one with a hand smearing oil on her back & breast. Heather reached up and caressed her breast ever so sensually, then dropping them back to those rapidly hardening cocks, her hands now coated with oil. They both had to break contact so they could grease up her legs. One of them pushed her feet apart at this point. Sam leaned in as he was rubbing oil up down her leg, just enough to nibble at her hungry aching cunt. Rob, not to be out done, leaned in to give her sweet rosebud a tongue tickle. I took the bottle from the bar & poured a few drops on her brown star while taking Rob's hand off her leg & directing his thumb to her oily orifice. It took a few tries before it slipped in. Apparently, Sam had the same idea about her honey pot. I saw his fingers sawing in & out.

Heather was in heaven. She was moaning and gyrating her hips, trying to get as much penetration as she could. I saw her legs begin to tremble as she started mumbling. It was mostly incoherent, something about her legs being weak, can't stand, etc..

I tapped Sam on the shoulder & motioned for him to come with me. I took him to the couch & had him lay down with his head up on the arm rest. I went to Heather and kissed her deep as Rob continued to work on both her love zones. I told her I loved her and pulled her away from Rob's persistent tongue. I led her to Sam, waiting on the couch.

"Show him how a country girl rides a hot stud."

She didn't need any encouragement, she saddled up & went for a ride. Now I had to bring in Rob. He was standing there looking like the only kid in his class that didn't get invited to a birthday party. I handed him the bottle of oil & escorted him to the couch. He finally realized what his part was going to be. He squirted some more oil on her ass and his cock before he slipped a finger in rather easily. He gradually added another and then another, while Heather was concentrating on the cock giving her a long overdue fuck. As Rob was acclimating Heather's traffic-stopping ass to his fingers, I stepped in front of her. She was kissing Sam while I stood there. I was getting tired of waiting for them to break for a breath, so I did something I'd never done before. I grabbed her hair & pulled her head back. I nodded to Rob as I spoke to Heather.

"Get ready to check something from your bucket list."

I kissed her hard before she could respond. At the same time, Rob was slipping his cock into her ass. Her 1st DP. It took a few strokes for them to get in sync but they finally got it together. One was pushing in as the other was pulling out.

Heather was screaming at this point. I didn't see or hear pain, just pure ecstasy. I couldn't understand what she was saying, but I did pick up on "so full, so good, god yes, deeper, harder". She was constantly shoving backwards, I'm just not sure which cock she was trying to get deeper. It was time for the grand finale.

I didn't have to pull her head up this time. She was staring to into space with glassy raptured eyes. I simply guided her mouth to my cock.

"There you go Babe, one more thing to check off. You are now "Air-Tight". You have a cock in all 3 holes."

I know she would have liked a bigger harder cock in her mouth, but I was all that was available at the time. I stepped out onto the porch to watch, rest and enjoy a cigar.

They only lasted a few more minutes before both guys blew their loads. Heather had been cumming non-stop since they started. Rob collapsed and rolled down to the floor. Heather fell on Sam's chest.

The guys slowly came back to the land of the living. Heather declared no more and scurried off to the shower. The guys took a dip in the pool & got dressed, waiting for Heather to come back out. I just put on the abandoned robe.

Heather came back out about a ½ hour later, fully dressed.

After a little chit chat, Heather turned to me & said, "What else on my bucket list are you planning to scratch off?"

"I don't know right now. Sean Connery & Clint Eastwood are too old now, Mark Harmon is happily married, Kurt Russell is still in a long time relationship with Goldie Hawn and George Clooney has just gotten too weird lately. I'll have to think about it."