Cuckold Chronicles 15; Sam Pt 4

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat him down on the seat and knelt down to take off his socks. Somehow, while I was kneeling in front of him, his cock found its way into my mouth. I'm still not sure whose idea that was. It certainly didn't need any stimulation from me to get hard.

I had him slide forward so his ass was on the corner of the seat. We still hadn't said a word to each other, there wasn't any need. Now came the tricky part. I stepped up on the seat, straddling his face. Of course, his tongue dove right into my hot box. Instinct set in for both of us. He grabbed my ass and I grabbed his shoulders. As I bent my knees, his hands slid up my back, supporting me while my hands went around his neck. I was slipping my feet toward the back of the seat so I could sit on his lap facing him.

I finally sat down wrapping my legs around his waist. His hard cock was lying on his firm belly. I started rocking my hungry cunt up & down the length of that hard piece of manhood. I was kissing him hard when I noticed he was reaching for something. I leaned back & noticed he had found the forgotten bottle of body wash. I watched him point it my chest and make an X from my shoulders to my hips. He pulled me in close and started rubbing his chest against mine. I felt the lotion hitting my back. His hands began moving all over, working it into a light lather. I took the bottle from him and did the same to his back.

While I was lathering up his back, his slipped his hand between us & straightened out his hard fuck stick. On my next upward slide, his glorious hard cock slid into my needy honey pot. I was impaled & loving it. I was a-humpin' & a-jumpin', like a lizard on a hot road. Our tongues were in the battle for the ages.

Sam surprised me when he started to stand up. He showed his strength when he stood up from a sitting position still holding me. He pinned me to the wall & REALLY started fucking me. I was in heaven, holding on for dear life. I was so close to cumming, it was building fast and I didn't want to stop it. I knew he was getting close as well. He started jerking erratically and grunting.

I felt his hand sliding down. I thought he was going to drop me; I was still wrapped around his waist, 3 feet in the air after all. His slippery soapy hand didn't drop me; it found its way to my ass on my down stroke. As Sam gave one last hard stroke, his finger slipped into my sudsy ass. That threw me over the edge with a loud scream, followed by his loud yell.

Sam renewed his pumping with his still hard cock. Now he had 2 fingers reaming my ass. I was cumming over & over. I saw a movement out of the corner of my eye. I saw Dave walking out of the bathroom. I couldn't pay him any attention right now; I was getting the fucking of my life.

I lost count of my orgasms around 6, but it might have been more. I couldn't hold on any longer. I slid my feet down to the floor, but before I could balance on both feet, he put his hand under one knee and bent it up, cradled in his elbow; never missing a beat. I was getting real sensitive by now. My pussy needed to rest. I put 1 hand on the hand holding up my leg and the other on his chest, gently pushing him back. I started going down to my knees to finish him off, but he stopped me. He spun me around, holding me tight against him. I felt his hard rod on my ass while he was giving my nipples some much needed attention.

I had my head leaning back on his shoulder, my eyes were closed & I was enjoying be held & caressed by my lover. He started grinding against me, just gentle strokes at first. Everything down there was still slippery from the soap. He reached up and took down the shower massage. At the same time, he used his foot to spread my feet apart. In one movement, he leaned me over and aimed the showerhead at my well used pussy. How did he know about my little friend in the shower? I think I felt soft kisses starting at my shoulders and continuing to the small of my back, but to be honest with you, I had so many other sensations going on, I'm not sure.

One sensation I am sure of, was the head of his cock slipping into my soap covered ass. It was very slow at first. Then it dawned on me. He wasn't fucking my ass, I was. With all my grinding & humping with my friend, Mr. Shower Massage, I was pushing back onto his cock, driving it deeper & deeper. When it finally bottomed out (no pun intended) Sam grabbed my hips and took over. He was pounding me good, oh so good. My knees were starting to weaken, it was getting harder to breathe and my arms were getting tired.

Just when I thought I couldn't hold on any longer, I felt Sam's man pole stiffen as he slammed it in one last time. I felt his hot load coat my bowels with such force, more than I would have expected for his 2nd load in a ½ hour. That sent me reeling again. I was jerking & arching my back. Just as I started to fall to the floor, I felt Sam's strong arms wrapping around my waist. He gently lowered both of us to the floor. He turned us as we sat down so he was sitting on the floor with me on his lap, still impaled.

We stayed like that for a few minutes, trying to catch our breath. Finally, the water started getting cold, so I managed to pull myself away. I turned around so I could turn up the hot water a little, hoping there was still some left in the tank. I was kneeling between Sam's legs, his back against the wall.

I finally broke the silence. Believe it or not, neither of us had spoken since I ambushed him. All I could come up with was, "WOW!"

Sam was just sitting there grinning at me. I grabbed the showerhead and the soap and proceed to clean his groin. I washed all my favorite parts & even returned the favor by giving him a quick jab up his ass for fun. I started to get up when he reached for my special shower friend. I pushed his hand away and squirted him in the face.

"Uh uh Baby, I need to get cleaned up & dressed. I have a meal to prepare and you are a distraction, unless, of course, you want to eat that creampie you just put in my ass?"

"UH, no, I think I better let you get ready by yourself."

"I thought so. Dave was here a little bit ago. Did you see him?"

"No I didn't. Did he seem upset?

"I don't think so. All I saw was him walking out, but it seems he left some things for us. I see a beach towel on the floor; I guess we splashed some water out. I also see your watch, phone & wallet on the counter. I'm guessing that 5 gallon bucket is for your clothes. He also brought both, mine & his, bath robes in. This is interesting. I'll tell you about that later when we're alone, but for now, I need you to get your hard chiseled ass out of here so I can get cleaned and dressed."

"Ok, I'm going. I've figured out I'm supposed to put my clothes in the bucket and wear his robe, but how do I get them dry?"

"Go see Dave, he'll show you where the laundry room is & walk you through what you need to do. He's been doing our laundry for years. As a matter of fact, see if you can get him to do it for you. Don't push it though. This is a test of something I've been noticing lately. I'll fill you in later."

"I think I know what you are doing. I'll see what I can do."

Sam gave me a soft gentle kiss that started getting my motor running again. I regained my composure and pushed him away. I helped him put his clothes in the bucket and watched him put on Dave's robe, remembering fondly the last time another man wore his robe in front of him. {See Cuckold Chronicles: Damon}

Ok, I'm back. I didn't want to get involved in her playtime. She was the one that set this scene in motion. I heard a lot of grunting and moaning so I snuck in, just wanting a peek. I didn't want to intrude. I looked into the bathroom just in time to see Sam stand up and pin her back to the wall. Heather had her legs around his back, holding on for dear life.

I noticed quite a bit of water on the floor, so I went & grabbed a beach towel from the back porch. I picked up an empty 5 gallon bucket from the laundry room and went back to the shower. They didn't even notice me as I spread out the towel, sat down the bucket and picked up Sam's hastily discarded valuables and put them on the counter. I was just leaving when I heard Heather let out a scream that could only be the result of a massive orgasm. I closed the door behind me so she would see both our robes hanging on the door. I was hoping she would get the hint.

I guess it was another 10 minutes or so later that I heard voices from the bathroom. They were muffled since I had closed the door. Sam came walking out looking rather sheepish. He always had that look on his face when he saw me right after fucking Heather. I thought it was kinda funny.

"What do you have in the bucket Sam?"

"Er, my clothes, they got wet."

"Sam? Didn't your mother teach you to take off your clothes before you take a shower? You must have been in a hurry."

I broke out laughing. I couldn't hold a straight face any more.

"It wasn't my idea. Someone else was the one in a hurry. Anyway, she gave me your robe to wear and told me to bring my wet clothes to you. She said you would take care of drying them and bringing them back to me. I don't want to overstep my place here. You don't mind me lounging in your robe while you take care of my clothes, do you?"

I was taken aback by his words. I don't know if it was his decision or Heather's to get me to dry his clothes, but I knew it was my decision to put an end to this.

I looked at Sam and unbuckled my belt & unzipped my slacks, dropping them to the floor. "What am I wearing Sam?"

"Boxers"

"That's right. It was a nice try though. I'm not upset, but don't try to pressure me again. I don't mind you wearing my robe at all. You need something until your clothes are dry. Follow me & I'll show you where the laundry room is."

I had him put the dripping clothes in the washer & showed him how to set it to the final spin, to wring out as much water as possible.

"This will only take about 3-4 minutes. When it stops, throw them in the dryer and set the timer for 30 minutes. Push this button to start. It's simple. Now I'm going out back & I'm going to crack open that bottle of bourbon. I hope you'll join me once you put the clothes in the dryer."

"We're going to talk about what Heather & I tried, aren't we?"

"I'd count on it."

I went to the bar & pulled out 2 tumblers. I checked out the bottle he brought: Jim Beam Black. It is a little higher quality bourbon than I usually buy. Sam showed he has class. Of course, he could have showed up with a bottle of Boone's Farm Strawberry Hill and would still been welcomed with open arms.

I had just poured my drink when Sam came out. He had that look like a kid who had been sent to the Principles office. I gestured with the bottle & he held 3 fingers, close together much like a Boy Scout would, indicating he wanted 3 fingers. Yes, I've been in a lot of bars.

I handed him his glass & sat down in my chair. I lit a cigar and leaned back to relax. I was very impressed with my 1st sip. This was Kentucky sippin' bourbon. To quote Col. Sherman Potter, "There aren't o's in smoooooth to describe this".

"Excellent choice Sam, excellent. I know you're not much of a liquor drinker, so here's some advice. Sip, don't drink. This has to be savored."

"Dave, you're killing me here, you're just killing me! You keep confusing me. I thought you wanted to be controlled again."

"Relax Sam, have another sip of this excellent bourbon. I know you are new to the world of cuckolds. That is what I am. I don't have a problem with it. There are many levels to this lifestyle. If you had a regular 3some, you, a male friend and your girlfriend, that would be a degree of cuckoldry. Not all cuckold couples include dominance & humiliation in their play. Some cucks just like to watch, while others don't want to be there at all. Some wives like to make them watch, some don't. Some have their husbands find their lovers, some like to meet them on their own. Our level of cuckoldry has been called by some to be on the outer fringe, but it works for us. At least until lately. You see what I'm getting at?"

"I didn't know all that about the lifestyle you lead. I thought it was just a woman that had sex with other men."

"It is to a degree. The actual definition is "A married woman that has sex with men, other than her husband. Often with his knowledge and encouragement". Now, let me ask you a very frank question and I'd like an honest answer. No matter what you say, it won't affect your relationship with us. Do you really want to enter into a dominance and humiliation relationship with us? You really haven't experienced that with us yet. Do you think you can make fun of me, call me names and degrade me by telling me to do things that you wouldn't do yourself? You have proved you are a friend. I'm pretty sure Heather put you up to your antics a little while ago. I have been testing the 2 of you as much as she has been pushing me. I really miss being her bitch, but I believe I was taken for granted by "He-Must-Not-Be-Named". (Harry Potter reference) I won't allow that to happen again. So I'll ask again, can you handle what I am looking for & remember it is all role-play for us & you are a key player in the game."

"Dave, I have to admit, this is a lot to absorb. I have been intrigued about this since I met Heather that night. Yes, I think I can do this & respect your limits. I know that didn't happen the last time, but I'm not him. I think it would be fun to try, but I might need some help knowing what to do and say."

"That's what I'm here for Baby, among other things."

We both looked over & saw Heather standing in the doorway. She was a vision to behold. She added black stockings to the outfit I selected for her. Her hair, make-up, pose, everything was like from a magazine. She came in front of me, put her hands on her hips and glared. I'm just spit-ballin' here but I guess she was mad.

"Hey Babe, how long you been standing there? Would you like a drink?

"Long enough to hear you say you want to be my bitch but you are making me suffer because of what Rick did? How long am I going to pay for that?"

"I guess that means you don't want a drink. No, because of what both of you did. I'm over that now and I believe Sam & I have come to an understanding. He knows the mistakes that have been made. He's too smart to repeat them. I won't play any more games if you won't. I have a timeline for when I'm ready to resume that role again. This is starting to infringe on the holiday atmosphere and that isn't what I wanted. I'm going to baste the turkey and you have about a ½ hour before you have to start your part of the meal. So, would you like a drink?"

"Dave? Before you go, can I say one thing and not start this whole discussion over again?"

"Sure Honey, you can say anything."

"The next time you're in panties, I'm going to paddle your ass like I've never done it before. I'm sure Sam will want to get a few licks in as well."

"I love you too, Honey."

I took care of my chores and came back out to finish my drink & cigar. They were sitting there talking on the loveseat. Sam had his arm around her shoulder and she had her hand on his thigh, nothing sexual, just relaxing and enjoying themselves. We heard the buzzer go off on the dryer. Sam got up to get his clothes, Heather decided to start in the kitchen and I figured I'd set the table. You have to walk through the kitchen to get to the laundry room, so I wasn't surprised to see the kitchen empty. I was surprised by the sight I found in the laundry room. Sam had his shirt on, unbuttoned, and his socks, that's all. Heather was kneeling in front of him holding his underwear as he stepped into them. I guess she was helping him keep his balance with his cock in her mouth. I wasn't expecting this considering the 45 minute shower they shared not even an hour ago.

I decided not to bother them so I started setting out the good china on the table. Five minutes later, they came into the kitchen. Sam was completely dressed, sans his shoes. I noticed a drop of cum at the corner of her mouth. I walked over and scooped up with my finger. I slipped it into her mouth as Sam stepped up behind her. He slid his hands under her arms and onto her heaving breast. I slide my hands around her waist and pulled her in for a deep kiss. She started moaning from the dual action of my hands squeezing her ass and Sam's expert attention to her love pillows.

"MMM, I could get used to this kind of sandwich."

"Be careful what you wish for Honey, you just might get it".

"And wouldn't that be awful! Now, both of you, out of my kitchen. I have work to do".

Sam & I made a hasty retreat to the back porch. We talked a little about how he should act when I was in panties, what was off-limits and what he was expected to do. I fixed us both another drink and was just about to light my cigar when I heard the timer for the turkey. We both went to the kitchen to take it out of the oven. I laid the lid to the roasting pan on the oven door and carefully slid the pan with the bird into the lid. I asked Sam to pick it up and put it on the counter. I closed the door & Sam went over to Heather, wrapping his arms around her waist.

"Anything I can do to help?"

"You can start by taking your hands off me. This is a work area, not a play area". She turned her head and gave him a quick kiss to show she was kidding. "If you're serious though, there are 2 cans of cranberry sauce in the fridge. I need them opened and sliced. You can also check the green beans, make sure they aren't sticking to the pan. You can spray the cookie sheet and put the rolls on it. Turn up the water for the gravy. Hand me the butter & milk while you're in the fridge. Still want to help or do you want to keep out of the way?"

"I get the message, I'll do the cranberry for you."

I was the smart one. I knew she was in her element, she was on a roll. If I have to go in the kitchen during this time, I make sure not to interfere. I showed Sam where the egg slicer was so he could slice up the cranberry. After that, I made my strategical retreat to the back porch.

Heather came out 15 minutes later to tell me we had about 10 minutes. I got the 2 pies from the freezer and headed inside. I put the bird on the platter & put it on the table. Everything was set except for the rolls and our drinks. As I was bringing in the carving knife & fork, Sam was bringing in drinks for all 3 of us. Heather had gone to freshen up before dinner. She came back in just as the timer went off for the rolls. As Heather took out the rolls, I was putting the pumpkin & apple pies in the oven. We were finally ready to sit down to our Thanksgiving feast.

Dinner was a success. Everything was wonderful, including the conversation. Sam kept thanking us for inviting him and complimenting both of us on the food.

We followed the tradition set down by our forefathers. All 3 of us ate way too much. We knew we would all be munching for the rest of the day, so we left everything on the table. We retired to the back porch for our after-dinner drinks & in my case, my cigar. We chatted about different things for about a ½ hour. I decided to go inside & watch the game. Heather & I are Dolphin fans & Sam liked the Bucs. Since neither of our teams were playing, we weren't all that excited about the games. Sam & Heather stayed on the porch talking.

The game was at the beginning of the 2nd quarter when I turned it on. It would seem I hadn't missed much since the score was zip-zip starting the 2nd period. I fully intended to watch the game so I could relax from that fine meal, but circumstances were against me. It was a combination of the early hour I got up, the alcohol I had consumed , the amount of food I had eaten and the pesky enzyme that is in turkey (I can never remember the name of it) that only allowed me to see about 5 minutes of the game.