Cuckolded by Disgusting Neighbor Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't be judgemental," he added, before I could react. Manisha cautioned me to keep calm at the same time.

"With Amirchanji you suggest that I try the later strategy."

"Now you are talking," he encouraged. Manisha stole a chuckle but quickly hid her excitement.

"With the first category, you suggest that I don't intervene?"

"See, not every association and business deal is the same."

"What we are talking about is private company of your beautiful wife."

"The level of intimacy has to be predicated on the importance of the business relationship."

"You get the drift, I suppose?"

I nodded, acting as mature as I could, given the circumstances.

"What is the strategy for the second category men?"

"That is a tricky puzzle to solve," he exhaled, leaning back. All along he had been leaning forward and speaking to me intently. May be it was my non confrontational style that put him at ease.

"Manisha," he asked, "why don't you explain?"

"Me," she answered in awkward manner. He had caught her off guard. It was certain that he had already discussed with her on the subject.

"Dear, you got to explain it to your husband," he urged. Her nervousness returned. All the confidence that was present only a few minutes ago vanished.

"Go on," he pushed her.

"Kishanchanji briefly explained earlier," she started hesitantly, weighing my reaction.

"He was suggesting," she carefully chose her words, "that you need to convey to such men that I am not off limits."

Looking at my puzzled response, she continued, "It means that you introduce me not as your wife but your business partner."

"That," she added, "would allow me to negotiate on your behalf tricky deals and also make it easier for them to drop their guard."

My heart was racing as she described his proposal. It had a similar effect on her, I supposed. It was only Kishanchanji who appeared normal. There was uncomfortable silence as Manisha and I weighed her words. She evaded my eyes as I looked at her. Kishanchanji took the opportunity to order food.

It was evident that in some way they both wanted me to accept Manisha's infidelity openly or rather they wanted me to openly encourage it. However, the entire discussion had been surrounding Amirchanji and I wondered how that may benefit Kishanchanji.It was difficult for me to think straight in the state that Manisha had left me for the past three weeks. Could it have been that she had resolved to consummate our anniversary with him already and hence avoid actual intercourse with me all these days? Did she already anticipate my willingness or did she manipulate me into it? Whatever may have been the motivation or facts, the effect was unmistakable. I desired Kishanchanji to mate with my wife and not simply for recreation but for procreation.

However, it wasn't something that I was willing to confess in front of anyone except my wife. Until I read Manisha's letter, perhaps I didn't have the courage to confess in front of her either. I was torn between my fetish to watch him mate with her and endure the decimation of my self esteem. One may wonder what kind of self-esteem? Given that it was my insidious desire to see her please other men! Still most men who harbor such hideous thoughts are aware of the difference between fantasy and reality. Yet nothing in life comes the way you desire it. You may get what you wished for but there are always strings attached. My mental agony was unbearable but down below my penis was leaking precum in anticipation of Kishanchanji's next move. Her words were ringing true now of him making aware of the husbands that he is bedding their wives but I never thought it may come as such a rude shock.

Lost in thought, he remarked, "it would be difficult for him." She nodded tentatively.

"Don't you agree Vinit?" I too nodded. Manisha gave me a look again, making it clear that she didn't want the conversation to end.

"Kishanchanji," she interrupted, "nothing is easy in life."

"I hope," she said leaning forward, grabbing my hand with one and his hand with another hand, "with your guidance we can cross any chasm."

"You think so?" he quizzed.

"I believe so."

"What about you?" he asked me.

"Your wife here is brave," he said, gulping his saliva, "and what shall I say adventurous."

"But are you willing to endure it?" he asked, looking directly into my eyes, leaning forward and pushing me for a response. Manisha maintained a tight grip on my hand.

"Can you imagine?" he probed further.

"You working tirelessly on a business proposal as the unfamiliar sounds of your wife fall on your ears."

"The grunts that have always eluded you and throes of passion that you may have never experienced going Amirchanji's way?"

He rubbed it in, finally. I was flustered and quite certainly Manisha's heart skipped a beat as Kishanchanji vulgarly described my quandary.

"We have faith in our marriage," she intervened, her hand firmly grasped mine assuringly.

"It is not faith that saves," countered Kishanchanji, "but ones deep love for his woman and unbridled passion to give her the very best!"

"Women find it easy," he added, "it is the men who need a firm resolve."

"As Manisha explained it wouldn't be easy but we are willing to try it," I added, dryly.

"Vinit, what I am asking is can you really imagine it?"

"Yes," I hesitantly answered. Manisha too was nervous not knowing where this was heading.

"Try harder," he pushed me, "visualize it."

"What sort of emotions does it evoke?"

"Jealousy," I quipped.

"What else?"

I didn't know how to respond. I presumed he didn't expect to admit that I relished having my wife screwed by Amirchanji.

"Vinit you need to think hard if this is something that you really want," he tried, pushing me again.

Manisha interrupted, saying, "It is only jealousy that he needs to reign in."

"That's understandable but does he have desire to remedy it?"

"All it requires is for you to do that," he said, and looking at her, he added, "and for you to leverage your chemistry with him."

"It is easier said than done," she countered. While Manisha was sexually excited she did have much better self control than I did.

"It is not easy and requires application," he added.

"Manisha I sense that contrary to my earlier opinion, I don't think you folks are ready for it yet."

"Kishanchanji, there is no doubt we have to grow a lot before we can show any sort of maturity."

"But then that takes time and constant guidance," she added, calculatedly.

The food arrived and the waiter set the plates for us and served the food. The menu was simpler as the intention was not food but the proceedings after the dinner.

"Sir, if you don't mind, I have a suggestion," he spoke to Kishanchanji as he served his food. Kishanchanji approved.

"Since you are such a romantic couple, we can upgrade you folks to a much better suite that is perfect for the occasion."

"If you pardon my intrusion, I over heard that you were celebrating your anniversary."

"It has a king size bed and extra large bath tub, perfect for a romantic couple," he added.

This had no effect on Kishanchanji but I had a raging hard on and Manisha too was equally flushed.

"Absolutely," responded Kishanchanji, as he hugged Manisha again. This time his hand didn't encircle her shoulder, instead it was her waist.

"She would love it," he added, pulling her in.

"Your wife is shy," he remarked, "how long have you been married."

"She is gorgeous," he exuded, "it has been four precious years and looking forward to many more, right honey?"

Kishanchanji took advantage of the situation as I sat their seething with a raging hard on. He leaned in and try to kiss her on the side of her cheek. She evaded it but not flagrantly. Eventually he did manage to kiss her on cheeks.

Even after the waiter left, Kishanchanji's had rested on her slender waist. His hand was concealed behind the pallu (portion of saree that covers the breasts) she wore. But it was clear that his hand wasn't idle as Manisha fidgeted with the food in front of her, quite nervous about what was happening.

"You didn't mind that did you?" asked Kishanchanji, chuckling.

"If you don't mind asking what sort of an effect it had on you?" he asked.

"Besides jealousy," he added.

"Go ahead, think about it and honestly answer," he said, ignoring Manisha's discomfort. Kishanchanji was left handed so it didn't bother him to sit in that state with his hand firmly resting on her waist. From the looks of it his hand was touching her naked stomach and he had no intention of letting her go yet.

"If I may assist, my hand is resting on your beautiful wife's slender waist." Manisha fidgeted but relented and let him have his way with her.

"It's for your benefit," he added, "you need to master your jealous streak."

"Vinit eat your food."

"Her skin is so smooth - without any folds - amazing for a woman who has mothered a child not long ago."

Manisha was practically convulsing as Kishanchanji caressed her bare stomach. None of the actions were visible to me but Manisha' reaction left nothing to my imagination.

"This is how the pushovers take control of the situation," he continued.

"They wouldn't ask you for permission - they wouldn't care for your presence - all they care for is their gratification."

"And too your utter surprise, you would find that your wife would react positively."

"Amirchanji is not of that type, I suppose," I countered. My intention was to divert the discussion from the explicits that he was resorting to.

"He isn't. With him he would need to be persuaded both by you and her."

"Not verbally but by showing your subservience."

"Let's not talk about him," interrupted Manisha, "I don't quite believe association with him is that important."

"But I agree that we may have to be prepared for such an event if the situation arises."

"So, let me ask Vinit, do you feel a mixture of jealousy and sexual tension?"

"Right now. With the waiter misunderstanding our relationship and me trying to take advantage of your wife."

I nodded.

"Finally, you let the cat out of the bag."

"If I were to guess the proportions it would about 60-40 split between sexual tension and jealousy."

"Right?"

"About right," I answered.

"If I may push it could even have been more like 70-30, which is a normal reaction for men of your type."

"What do you mean?" I immediately objected to his insinuation. Despite my best efforts I couldn't accept him berating me directly. Manisha, however, reminded me non verbally to not react, essentially reminding me that it always provoked him.

"There are two kinds of men - one who fantasize about screwing other's wives and the ones who fantasize about watching other men screw their wife."

"I hope that clarifies."

"Let's finish our dinner quickly," he stopped abruptly, "I couldn't wait to show your wife the suite the waiter talked about."

Kishanchanji wouldn't let go of such a splendid opportunity to berate me, I thought. I looked for a reason but both Manisha and Kishanchanji had busied themselves. Upon careful inspection of their positions, I realized that Manisha's left hand, essentially was in his lap. Out of the corner of eye I noticed that her hand made tiny movements that couldn't be explained in a decent manner.

Manisha's behavior was having an effect on me. Right in front of me she showed fascination for our elderly neighbor. Was she encouraging Kishanchanji to take advantage of her? Where was his hand, I thought? It took a little while to figure it out but I could only make educated guesses. We spoke cursorily about various topics but my attention was on his hand. However, it was her facial expressions that gave away what his hand was upto. Due to the Pallu that covered her breasts, his hand was not really visible. But when Manisha seethed, suppressing her expression, I knew that he was definitely massaging her breast. Still why would a gently massage cause such an effect on her I thought. Was it because he was doing so in front of her husband? I carefully inspected his actions and it dawned on me that he may be tweaking her right nipple under the garb that shielded her assets.

The dinner took a good ten minutes and during that phase I could see that Manisha had succumbed to Kishanchanji's philandering ways. It was evident for an onlooker that she was smitten by him. Her demeanor was similar to that of a lioness in heat that was craving the attention of the nomadic lion shamelessly in front of the pride owner. She sat perilously close to him and showed no intention of leaning away from him. Instead, when they spoke, her face was not more than 2 feet distance from his. Her hand was busy the whole time but she kept it under the covers and unless I carefully paid attention it just seemed that her hand was resting in his lap.

More importantly, there was a phase during the dinner when they exclusively talked to each other. It was as if I didn't exist. The chemistry proved far too difficult for me to handle.

Just as the dinner was getting over, Kishanchanji, started again, "Manisha and I have thought carefully about how to ensure that you folks get the experience and right guidance in these matters."

"This may come as a surprise but I believe you folks need to practice with it for a little while."

"I don't get it," I asked, seeking more clarification.

"What I am suggesting is that you folks experiment with another male - to see how you both react to the experience."

"This may not be for everyone," he cautioned. Manisha looked at me and when my eyes met her she cautioned not to react but to go with the flow.

"You see what I am suggesting right?" he asked. Finally, I noticed him separate from Manisha. She adjusted her clothing in a conspicuous manner not realizing that from the corner of eye I was watching her actions.

"Is this really required?" I asked puzzled. I didn't anticipate this twist. But then things fell in place.

"Let me explain," intervened Manisha.

"Vinit we may think we are ready but we aren't mentally prepared for this."

"It is important that we experiment with this before we jump into it."

"What are you suggesting?"

"We need to find a trusted person who can mentor us in these matters."

"And you are suggesting that Kishanchanji would fill in that role."

"Yes," she answered nonchalantly.

"This is a continuous process - the lessons for which don't sink in right away."

"It's a long term thing then," I clarified.

"Yes but not just that."

"When we embark on this path - such situations won't arise when we want it."

"Instead, they would always stare at us."

"Testing our patience and perseverance."

"So, it can't be an hour a day thing."

"You see what I mean," she asked, fully aware of the fact that I knew what she was implying.

"And Kishanchanji you are okay with this?" I asked feigning my surprise at Manisha's description.

"I couldn't say no to Manisha," he answered diplomatically.

"It has to be a well wisher of ours and someone whom we can trust with our familial secrets," elaborated Manisha.

"I have one condition, though," he added, looking at Manisha.

"Are you with me so far?" asked Manisha. Well, there wasn't something that we hadn't talked about earlier, so I nodded.

"Kishanchanji here," she said, measuring her words, "has a peculiar request."

"What?"

"He has been honest in admitting his attraction towards your wife," she said, "which is no surprise," she chuckled.

"But given his celibate nature for the past decade and his midlife, he would like to experience the joy of having a wife once again."

"What?"

"Don't react but think about it," she pushed me.

The waiters came in to clean up the leftovers and the main waiter said, "Sir, we have a special surprise for you."

"Since you have upgraded to our executive suite," he added. He left after the table was cleaned but the thought left me stranded as I weighed Manisha's proposal carefully again. Although, I had accepted her proposal earlier, this was different as my acceptance would serve as an open invitation to Kishanchanji.

The waiter brought in a cake with a candle lit in the center. It was perhaps to celebrate their anniversary, I thought. It said "Happy Anniversary" but didn't mention the names. One look at Manisha confirmed that she hadn't really expected this.

"Dear let's celebrate our anniversary," he said beamingly, hugging her sideways. I sat there helplessly as Kishanchanji humiliated me in front of my wife and the waiter.

"You two look beautiful," commented the waiter as he eagerly awaited the cake cutting ceremony.

"You mind taking pictures of my beautiful wife?" he asked, hugging Manisha. He obviously had penchant for rubbing it in. She was stunned by the sudden events that she simply went with the flow. Kishanchanji's right hand went around her and grabbed her right hand to cut the cake. She leaned into him; her hand rested on the table, the other side of the cake and adroitly he clasped her hand with his left hand. It wasn't just that but his fingers intertwined with hers. If this was rehearsed then Manisha's reaction didn't really show it.

Kishanchanji made a spectacle of my wife as he held onto my dear wife in front of the ogling waiter. He made me click several pictures before he allowed her to blow the candles. He made an attempt to sneak a kiss but she evaded it. His kisses landed on her hair as he lovingly played with her hair all the while goading me to take pictures. He kissed her neck as she prepared to cut the cake; it was a subtle kiss that caused Manisha to react but she suppressed her actions to the extent she could.

She unceremoniously cut the cake without waiting for me to take a snap of them during the process. Kishanchanji, however, wasn't to be deterred. He grabbed her jaw with his left hand and turning it towards him he kissed her. Yet he missed, or so I thought, as his kiss landed on her cheek, albeit touching the corner of mouth and as fate would have it I captured that moment. It lasted longer than the picture needed it and I even saw him purse his lips to offer her a wet kiss. The corner of her mouth had the wetness when she finally managed to push him away.

It was a seminal event of my life. Kishanchanji had managed to take over my anniversary as his own, finally. If I had any hopes of escaping from the situation unscathed, I knew they were misplaced. It was only a matter of time before he would take her as his own wife!

My hormones were in overdrive as my pecker beckoned for attention. I silently shifted in my seat as I rearranged the bulge in a more comfortable position. Kishanchanji fed the piece of cake to her, which she nibbled at and then without much encouragement, she demurely took the piece from his hand and fed it to him. He took his time eating morsels from her hand. It was a sight to behold as Kishanchanji flicked his tongue across her fingers a few times much to my chagrin.

She cut a small piece for me after wiping her hand. The waiter congratulated them as he picked up the remaining cake to clear the table.

"Sir, your wife is beautiful," he remarked.

"No wonder our one year old is adorable," replied Kishanchanji.

"He is at home," he asked, tentatively. Kishanchanji nodded, not providing much encouragement to him. It just seemed that he was far too inquisitive.

"Happy anniversary," he once again congratulated them, "and hope your stay in the executive suite is eventful," he added, leaving swiftly.

"Did you hear what he said dear?" he remarked jokingly. He moved into to kiss her but she pushed him away saying, "we need to talk."

"Oh, what have you thought then?" asked Kishanchanji.

"What may I say, you just celebrated our anniversary," I remarked dryly.