Cuckolded by Disgusting Neighbor Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vyasya
vyasya
992 Followers

"Well that is the point as Manisha explained, I don't just want an adventure, I want a wife."

"We need his constant guidance," added Manisha, "and he wants intimacy with a woman."

"A young woman," clarified Kishanchanji.

"And I have always liked your wife," he continued, "and Manisha isn't averse to this idea itself."

I looked at her. It was roleplaying but I didn't really believe that Kishanchanji knew about our tacit understanding. But I wasn't naive to believe that the tacit understanding only existed between me and her. There was ample evidence to suggest that they too had their own understanding. What I firmly believed was that Kishanchanji didn't really know about my approval before she initiated the affair.

There was silence. None of us really knew what to say to mitigate the situation. We had come too far and there was no turning back. All of us weighed our options but none of us believed that words would break the ice. It had to be action. And given the circumstances, the only person who was at home was Kishanchanji himself, so I was just praying that he didn't make us beg for it.

"Now," he said finally, "if you keep an eye on the intrusive waiter, I can properly kiss my adorable wife here."

Manisha' wide eyes and open mouth conveyed that she didn't anticipate it. She looked at me startled by his suggestion.

"Come on honey," he cajoled her, "you don't really believe an anniversary is complete without a french kiss?"

She tried to hush him. There was no need for that as we were quite alone in that room that evening and the intrusive waiter was on the other side; he couldn't watch them but me as I sat opposite to them. She looked at me for help and leaned back and away from him. It was only rhetorical denial, I thought. Her hands were down by the side, instead of staying up to block him or push him away. It was clear that she was only temporarily hesitating. Kishanchanji scooted further cornering her. Neither of them bothered looking at me.

His left hand went to her waist as he pulled her forward a little while his right went behind her back, encircling her waist to keep her backwards motion in check. She was stupefied and I certainly was in a daze as the only thing that I ever longed for was about to transpire not more than five feet away from me. Kishanchanji stared at her beauty for few moments and then lunged into action. He was slow and deliberate. His lips landed on her tender neck, gently caressing with his slightly parted lips. I heard her exhale audibly as his lips met her neck. She had surrendered to her debauched feelings. There was no apprehension on her side; if at all there was an attempt to savor the moment; prolong it for as long as she could. Kishanchanji gently kissed her neck as she squirmed in his embrace. She let him kiss her neck as she turned her face to present herself squarely to him. His left hand moved northwards as it gently grazed her breasts. His attention riveted to her breast as he stopped kissing her. This brought her back from her reverie as she wondered the cause of his distraction. Noticing her attention towards his hand, he gently squeezed her breast. She moaned, puckering her lips.

Unlike what I had seen in some semi-professional videos, Manisha didn't bother looking at me at all. Her anxiety reflected my presence but she never bothered looking at me and perhaps that's what emboldened her eventually. She started getting involved into it as Kishanchanji showered her neck with small kisses. Quite subtly, she kissed him on his cheek, beckoning for his lips. Not surprisingly, Kishanchanji looked up and saw the willingness in her eyes. She puckered her lips invitingly and leaned forward to kiss his lips.

It was a sight worth seeing as their tongues snaked around each other, hungrily sucking each other's lips. It wasn't a passionate hot kiss that meant to be escalated to a quickie in a matter of minutes. Rather it was gradual undulation of the snakes mating with each other for prolonged period. The kiss was intense but gradual. She showed no hesitation in accepting his kiss as she probed and encouraged his probing. The kiss lasted couple of minutes and I felt it was unusually long for their supposedly first kiss. Yet the spectacle had worked its charm as my hand moved to my pecker and was massaging its tip to relieve my pending frustration.

Breaking the kiss suddenly, he cautioned, "please keep an eye - we don't want to get caught in a scandalous position."

He continued ravishing her lips. She welcomed him lovingly now as her arms now circled his shoulders holding him lovingly. He escalated the ordeal by brazenly squeezing her breasts. She moaned into his mouth as a sign of her disapproval. The entire ordeal took about five minutes but seemed much longer.

Breaking the kiss, finally, he remarked, "That felt like heaven!"

Manisha wiped her lips off the excess saliva from their kiss. She evaded my eyes cursorily but then she looked at me normally after rearranging her attire.

It was surreal. It was better than the first time Kishanchanji seduced her under our roof.

"Ever since she stepped into your life," he exhaled, "I have longed to taste those lips."

Looking at my bemused state, he said, "Don't be surprised. Your education has just begun."

"Do you follow?" he asked forcefully, shaking me from my reverie. What was I to do. The lioness had been prancing around him almost urging him to mount her. The nomadic lion didn't yield immediately but chose the right opportunity to make a pass at her at close quarters in the presence of pride owner. It was evident that the lioness didn't really look towards the pride owner for her sexual needs anymore.

I nodded.

"Your wife is hot," he exclaimed.

"I bet she tires you in the bedroom." Manisha blushed at his vulgar remark but she was now far more comfortable.

"Kishanchanji," she quipped, "I am your wife too."

"Oh yes," he said, hugging her. This time she didn't resist and let him pull her in.

"Here is how it works," he started, laying down the rules.

"You had your share of fun," he said, "now it is my turn."

"For the next three years," he started and glared at her as Manisha covered her mouth trying contain her laughter. She tried to control it and then quipped, "Three years is a long period Kishanchanji. Vinit may need training only for three months."

"Where is the fun in that?"

They both laughed and even I chuckled at the light moment we were sharing.

"Besides his jealous streak cannot be cured in such a short duration," he argued. Manisha smiled knowing that Kishanchanji really wanted a longer term. I intervened dumbly, "We needn't worry about time periods."

"What is important that we keep it under the covers and avoid scandals."

"I agree," added Kishanchanji. Manisha gave me the look that told me to keep my mouth shut.

"Well," he said, looking at her for response.

"KIshanchanji," she said, after collecting her thoughts, "this is a delicate matter."

"Vinit is my rightful husband and I have married him because I love him. While it is true that we have to make certain compromises to be successful in life, I wouldn't want to do anything that can jeopardize our marriage.So, I do think we should have time constraints."

"Now, I do understand your earnesty here," she added calculatedly, "and do realize the importance of your support and valuable guidance."

"However, restricting it to a period of two years shall suffice," she added with an air of authority.

"Well then two years it is," he added, "more years wouldn't hurt this old man."

"Let's not delay then," he quickly added, "the executive suite is waiting for us."

"Kishanchanji that is scandalous," she said admonishing him, "such nocturnal activities should be restricted to our house," she added blushing.

"Now Vinit," he said looking at me, "if I may add for this brief period she shall be my wife first and then yours."

"What does that mean?" I asked. The irritation and indignation in my voice was apparent.

"Let's agree that it is important for me to fully savor relationship with my wife - and the condensed schedule only emphasizes the importance of it."

"Kishanchanji," said Manisha in assuring tone, covering his hand with hers, "there are no restrictions, no policies, and complete freedom to you with regards to our relationship."

"Let me clarify," he retorted.

"For this brief period, Manisha would only look towards me to fulfill her sexual needs."

"That's mean!" she blurted.

"However," he added, "understanding the hardships this may cause to your beloved husband Vinit, I suggest that all you do is prioritize my needs over his."

"In other words," he further clarified, "no fun for you until I have had my share for the day or night!"

She had a bemused look on her face. She looked at me to see if I had any apprehensions. However, I was far beyond my comfort level. I had realized that if Kishanchanji wanted me to suck his penis then Manisha would cajole me into it. I just prayed that none of his perversions entailed such extreme thoughts. I grudgingly threw up my arms.

"Kishanchanji," she interrupted, "your conditions are insidious."

"Besides it is difficult for us to abstain from such basic needs of hugging and kissing each other."

"So, I suggest that we don't draw such hard lines."

"We may reserve special days for Vinit but the bulk of the days and nights would be reserved for you."

"However, given that your relationship is time bound, I agree, that we should prioritize it and if there is a need for more time we can override Vinit's time, " she added, much to my chagrin.

"As I said you would be always first!" she sexily uttered, looking at him sensually after throwing a quick glance at me.

"Are you suggesting that Vinit would not be touching you on my days?" he asked, looking straight at her.

"Kishanchanji we needn't get into the weeds here," she responded smartly, "let's see how it evolves."

"To put your mind to rest," she continued, "let me clarify certain stipulations."

"The sanctity of our marital bed is reserved for only you during this period.

"Vinit shall move to the guest bedroom and shall not enter our bedroom for this period."

My embarrassed look didn't unnerve her as she continued with her monologue.

"On your days," she continued, "which shall we say 5 days of the week - Wednesday to Sunday - you shall have the right of first refusal."

"On Vinit's days as well, you shall have the right to go first," she exuded.

"And of course there is no restriction on the number of episodes with either of you."

"Vinit," she looked at me with some concern, of course it wasn't real, "we are doing this to make sure that Kishanchanji's two years are memorable."

"Hope you approve," she added.

"Well, it seems I should be getting used to the notion of you having sex with other men to further our business interests."

"So, I guess, this should help me get used to it," I added grudgingly.

"Absolutely," added Kishanchanji emphatically.

"Now Kishanchanji," she interrupted, "I took quite a few liberties with my considerate husband."

"If you would excuse us for a few minutes, I would like to speak to him alone."

As he moved to get up, "Oh no," she said, "you can meet us down in about 10-15 minutes in the parking lot."

"Not before I kiss my lovely bride again," he said and without warning planted his lips on hers. She was surprised with sudden move but yielded quickly to his aggression by parting her lips. Yet again there was no eagerness on either side as they let their tongues explore mouths and savor the occasion. Kishanchanji was leaning back as Manisha, the aggressor now was towering over him keeping her lips glued to his. The action was happening even closer to me than earlier and this time they didn't even try to hide themselves from the inquisitive waiter. Fortunately, he kept to himself and didn't spot them in a tight embrace. It perhaps lasted a few minutes with both of them concluding it at the same time.

Manisha wiped her lips of the excess saliva and stepped out. I followed her obediently. She lead me to the same deserted passage but this time we ventured even further. She turned around and waited for me to walk up to her. Her lips curled up in a wicked smile that someone like Kishanchanji would kill for. Her eyes were misty but the sparkle in her eyes was unmistaken. A passionate and arduous journey awaited us. She held my hand and looked at me lovingly.

"You were brave," she quipped. Her eyes spoke; something that didn't happen often. The texture of her hand and the delicate figure motions reminded me that I was far more dear to her now than I had ever been. She waited for a long while and then eventually moved into kiss me. It didn't matter that just moments ago she was kissing her other husband. It seemed natural. Something she expected of me and I didn't disappoint. Our kiss wasn't passionate as I thought it would be but instead it engendered the same languidness of her kiss with Kishanchanji. There is something to be said about a kiss that has no end goal. A kiss that is just undertaken to taste your partner's lips; to take in the stimulating smell of their breath; and quite literally indulging each other by exchanging copious amount of saliva.

"The two years is only to keep him in check," she said, "you should be prepared to take on secondary role in our life."

"Oh Manisha," I exhaled in her mouth, "I had never imagined the effect that sort of humiliation would have on me."

Instinctively her hands reached my groin that entrapped my raging hardon.

She whispered into my ear, "You should let him know it is okay for him to impregnate me."

I gave her the weird look. It was evident that neither of them needed any encouragement.

"I insist," she added haughtily. Her hand was still against my crotch, gently squeezing it.

"Was the evening planned?" I asked, turning my attention to immediate matters.

"Not much," she quipped.

"Your subservience ensured that Kishanchanji sampled your young wife in front of your own eyes!"

Realizing that perhaps she was rubbing it in, she corrected herself, "it is characteristic trait that is essential to allow for such opportunities to breed."

"There is no free lunch; while we gain ground in business your partners and important business associates may get progressively intimate with your wife."

"Not that we care for our business interests," she uttered sexily, "but we need something for them to think it is so."

"Kishanchanji is being mean by putting curbs on how much of action you can participate in," she said by turning my attention to his stipulations.

"While expected, we need to ensure that we reserve sometime for our intimacy."

"Until we figure it out; you let him have the lion share of me as expected per our understanding."

"Now let's not keep him waiting."

She gave me a peck and walked out. She headed to the restroom to clean herself up, in preparation to to make out with her new husband. I waited for her for about five minutes and then found her return as expected freshened up for her final rendezvous with Kishanchanji. She gave me a sly smile as we headed downstairs. Apparently, the bill was paid by Kishanchanji, so it seemed to me that he had already planned the festivities. I wondered if the waiter was one of his ploy as well.

She quipped, as we were descending the stairs, "we shall observe a brief engagement ceremony." And holding my hand, she added, "you are going to give your wife's hand to him."

"Here is the ring I want you to pass it to me."

Her words sent a chill up my spine as I held the box in my hand. Kishanchanji stood by our car. The parking lot was deserted and there was little chance of anyone spotting us that night. It was not nice and warm; the perfect kind of weather a romantic couple would long for. Kishanchanji's beaming smile gave me the shivers as what Manisha wanted me to do played in my mind.

Kishanchanji didn't look at me and neither did he ask for my permission as he pulled her into him lovingly. His hands encircled her naked waist and were holding her against his groin while Manisha still had my hand in a tight clasp. Yet again the stark contrast between them was evident.

In the dim light, her fair complexion was noticeable but Kishanchanji's features were barely visible. There wasn't any nervousness in her demeanor, if at all she had the glow of a newly wedded wife.

"Vinit," she prodded me, motioning with her eyes. I mustered courage and opened my mouth but my voice stuttered as I said, "Kiisshhaanji pleeaase accept my wife as yours!"

He looked at me mocking while holding his prized possession. Noticing the box in my hand, he pulled out a box from his pocket. Wanting for balance he momentarily left her alone as he opened the box carefully to show another of his diamond rings. This one looked equally expensive but was smaller in size compared to the one he gave her the first time.

Manish quickly presented her ring finger for him to place the ring. The bigger ring was behind our vanilla ring now and stayed comfortably saddled between two diamond rings that complemented each other well. Likewise, she pushed another ring onto his stubby ring finger. And then Manisha towering over him moved in to kiss him. She comfortably rested her arms around his shoulders as Kishanchanji grabbed her by her waist. She kissed him passionately; to an onlooker it appeared that she was the aggressor.

Breaking the kiss she said, "I am yours Kishanchanji." He smiled. She glanced at me, implying what my next move was supposed to be. I opened the back door of our car for them.Manisha let herself in first; Kishanchanji followed sneering at me.

As they sat comfortably inside, seating themselves decorously, waiting for me to take my position in the driving seat. I sat there and waited for my wife's cue.

"Well," she started, "first things first - let me first start by thanking you."

"Words cannot describe the privilege you shall be enjoying," she said in a cautious tone.

"Just the way we cannot express our gratitude to your hand in steading our rocking business."

"Yet, we expect utmost secrecy from you with what has transpired and anything that may transpire in the coming years."

"In return, we offer you a beautiful, young wife, younger than your daughters for your pleasure."

"And it is my earnest endeavor to pleasure you in every which way you imagined your wife to do."

"Towards that end," she said looking at me carefully, "let me lay down the ground rules for our understanding." She carefully enunciated her conditions, most of which dismayed me and certainly entertained him.

She looked at me before starting, "We have already discussed this," she said, "but it is best if we share it in front of Kishanchanji so that their is no confusion."

Then she turned to him and said, "Although there is no need to sweeten the deal for you Kishanchanji."

"It is not everyday such opportunities of having a young and beautiful wife willing to be intimate with you physically and emotionally present themselves."

"While it is true," she interjected Kishanchanji who was about retort back, "that in your hay days you may have sampled other young wifes - these are not exactly your hay days and neither was any of them in my league."

"Absolutely not," he agreed, "but I am quite certain you won't be disappointed." She smiled.

"Given the delicate nature of the affair, we expect absolute secrecy from you."

"None should know what transpires under our roof."

"And just to clarify nothing shall happen in your house."

"You are right," he said, "we should be careful."

"You can be assured that I wouldn't jeopardize such an opportunity ever."

vyasya
vyasya
992 Followers