Cuckolded by Disgusting Neighbor Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vyasya
vyasya
995 Followers

"You should also not indulge in any other affairs during this period," she added.

"Hmm..." he thought for a few moments.

"Actually, there is one issue here - my two daughters have been pressurizing me to get married again," he said, "and they have been setting me up with these elderly ladies who have not much interest in anything but playing cards and gossiping."

Manisha chuckled; I too laughed realizing how a middle aged woman could quench his desire.

"We need to let them in on the secret."

"What?" I intruded.

"That is no way to keep a secret."

It was dark in the car so there wasn't much they could convey non verbally.

"They are smart girls," Kishanchanji assured, "and this isn't completely unusual for them. They know their Father has had a taste for adventure."

Manisha added, "may be it isn't such a bad idea but they would have to swear not to share it with their husbands."

"Absolutely - besides which son-in-law would want to put up with such a father-in-law?"

I exhaled in frustration as Manisha kept on acceding to each of his demands. Little did I realize that she perhaps didn't have much of an option. Perhaps his daughters already knew about it.

"I am quite sure they would approve," added Kishanchanji.

"This is obviously an education for Vinit," she started.

"Hence, the emphasis is to maximize the opportunities to control his jealousy," she said.

"Aah..." Kishanchanji interjected, irritatedly, "scratch that - it sounds too pristine."

"Vinit having wedded such a beautiful wife and as an owner of a fledgling business has to learn," he started, looking at both of us.

"to rein in his jealous streak and adapt to this lifestyle."

My heart sank as I heard Kishanchanji meting out verbal humiliation with impunity.

"And hence this period has been chosen to help Vinit adapt to the new lifestyle that is supposed to bring prosperity to your lives but more importantly help Vinit educate about his rightful place in your married life."

He nodded her to continue with the rules that she was about to lay out.

She started after brief hesitation, "Manisha shall be primarily Kishanchanji's wife during this period."

"Essentially," added Kishanchanji, "she shall only approach Kishanchanji to quench her physical needs and only reciprocate to his overtures."

"Wait a minute," I intruded.

"Hold on," Manisha intervened, shutting me out.

"However," Kishanchanji continued, "knowing that such harsh conditions are unsustainable Manisha may indulge Vinit at her discretion after having fulfilled her duties towards her primary husband."

"Such indulgence," clarified Manisha, "shall not involve any form of penetrative sex."

"Except," she added, before I could object, "the two days when Vinit is entitled to spend the nights with me."

"And even on those nights," Kishanchanji added reiterating the point he had made earlier, "Manisha shall seek to first fulfill her duties towards her primary husband."

"As a token of appreciation," continued Manisha, "to allow penetrative sex during this period, Vinit shall always use a condom preserving the right of the primary husband to ejaculate in his wife."

"What about the special occasions?" I asked mockingly. They perhaps missed my tone in the heat of their dialogue and Manisha promptly added, "the special occasions are exclusively reserved for the primary husband under all circumstances."

"If deemed necessary," she clarified, "the secondary husband shall arrange for it that the occasions don't get diluted due to sundry family affairs."

"That should summarize it right?" she asked him. Her voice clearly betraying her demure and calculated state.

"There is one little thing about the time period itself," he responded, hesitantly.

"Does it have to be only two years?" Manisha chuckled.

"Kishanchanji," she quickly retorted, "don't push your luck."

"This is as good as it gets!"

"Okay - if you insist then I shall not waste any opportunity," he said, leaning forward to kiss her. She held back and glanced at me to see my response.

"Vinit do you approve?" she asked. I wasn't clear about what she was asking as she had made it clear before the discussion that it was our understanding.

"Kishanchanji has been like a father figure to you - do you really mind if he overstayed his welcome?"

"As I recollect," she answered it herself, "he didn't object to the duration," she said, "but it is only responsible of us to utilize these privileges judiciously."

"As part of our mutual understanding," she continued, "Vinit agreed to offer you more than your share of the relationship with me and I shall see to it that I give you the very best."

"We can always visit this question later on - if it is in the best interest of our marriage to continue this any further."

"Now then," she said confidently, "if you could please drive Kishanchanji and me home."

"Do take the internal streets and drive carefully," she added, "as I don't see Kishanchanji waiting to reach home."

"Actually," he countered her, "I really want to reach home quickly." I started the car as Kishanchanji scooted next to her. He kissed her lovingly and so did she. There was certain chemistry in their love that I had apparently missed all these days and even the emotional intimacy that she shared with him was far too insulting to me. They whispered to each other quietly, the road noise made it difficult for me to eavesdrop on them. It hardly took any time for us to head back as the traffic had eased considerably.

Manisha said, "Vinit, Kishanchanji just confided that he had fantasized about taking my virginity on our wedding night."

"Such an interesting notion, right?" she asked teasingly.

I didn't respond but my deepest fears were coming true. Kishanchanji would know how servile I was when it came to sex. The day didn't seem far where he would know that all of this was transpiring due to my persistence. Yet, I knew that not talking was perhaps the right approach; unless that is the only approach left.

"So, Kishanchanji how far back does your fascination for me date?" she asked. Obviously it was her attempt to make me aware of what may have transpired in the past.

"Well," he responded hesitantly, "to be honest from the very first moment we met."

"I should have guessed," she promptly replied, "the way you shook hands and the way you caressed my waist."

As my mind raced back to the days when I may have introduced her. It was hazy; probably a nondescript event. Yet, Manisha's comment implied that she may have had misgivings about their first meeting. Manisha have been a few months shy of her 19th birthday; soon after that we got married. The age difference between them sent shivers down my spine. Although, she didn't ask the follow up question - when did she start fancying him - it did crop in my mind.

"Vinit," she said looking at me, "I think we should make this a special event for Kishanchanji."

"There are a few things up there in our bedroom," she said, "could you please go and do the needful?"

"What?"

"It's a surprise," she seethed, "you can figure it out - we want to make it a memorable experience for Kishanchanji."

Reluctantly, I headed out but then Manisha called me again, "Oh honey, could you please open the door for us?"

Her little requests were annoying me - yet at the very same time I knew that they caused a painfully stiff erection.

Stepping into the house, she turned to Kishanchanji and looked at him proudly.

"KIshanchanji from today I am your wife," she exhaled.

"However, just for this night," she seethed, "I would rather have you think that I am Vinit's wife and that this is our very first night together."

She smiled and motioned me to move upstairs to finish the chore she had asked me to do. I tiptoed upstairs not looking at either of them. Entering the bedroom, I noticed that it was well made; the bed had brand new sheets. The room itself was clutter free. By the dressing table, I saw a few items which I inspected. Looking at them it was clear what she really wanted me to do.

She wanted me to make the bed for them. Spread the rose petals on the bed; sprinkle the perfume she had included it on the bed. Essentially mimic the night she wanted to relive. Strangely, the thought stirred my loins again. Manisha was pushing all the right buttons and her little plan had turned out to be a roaring success so far.

I did the needful and stepped out quickly. They were waiting for me in the living room. Manisha requested him to go ahead and waited for him to climb the stairs. She looked at me sensuously, her sultry eyes conveyed the passion. She grabbed my hand and lead me to the kitchen. Pushing me against the wall she kissed my neck but avoided my lips.

Looking at me crossly, she said, "This is the end of your life as the man of this house."

"Like an obedient husband, you chose the alpha male to lead your family and to screw your wife."

"Just in case you have any doubts," she said sternly, "this is not stopping."

"Your disgusting, old neighbor is going to make love to your wife every night and help expand your family."

Manisha was obstinate when it came to certain things. Once she made her mind it was usually difficult to convince her to do otherwise. And over the years, I have also learned the look she gave me when she implied not to mess with her. It was a unique characteristic that she used to her advantage with the men in her life.

She moved in calculatedly and whispered into my ear, "if you haven't realized I am in fertile period."

"Kishanchanji and I would be making a baby tonight."

"Honey," she quipped, "show me your approval by preparing my cunt for him."

It took hardly any time for me to make up my mind and comply with her request. Strangely, I really didn't want this to end. I wanted Kishanchanji to be sleeping in our bedroom with her on a regular basis but I also wanted her to take care of me on a regular basis. In retrospect, I do feel there is a certain charm to sleep with your unfaithful wife as you caress and explore her defiled body. Hug her tummy that is nurturing someone else's seed. Manisha didn't quite deny me this pleasure but she certainly put a high price tag on this.

to be continued...

vyasya
vyasya
995 Followers