Cuckolding my Boyfriend with BBC

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just by saying those words, Tim's cock twitched and other pearl of fluid oozed from its hole. From the side, I slathered it around his cock and even smeared some on his balls before stroking his hard-on. My fist was moving up and down when I stopped and took off my jean shorts before sitting on his chest, facing his cock. Some of Jay's cum was still squishing around in my rectum and starting to ooze on Tim. Straddling his chest, I slid back until my ass was touching Tim's mouth but leaning forward enough, careful not to lose my grip on his prick.

"There you go baby. Taste him. I want you to taste Jay's sperm. I bet it is sooo good. Sorry, it is mixed with the butter but I needed something to help me fit that huge black dick in there," I encouraged Tim to feast on my anal creampie.

At first Tim moved his head back and forth in resistance before sticking his tongue in my gooey, stretched asshole. He succumbed to his own excitement and began to lick Jay's tacky seed that had been deposited not less than 30 minutes before, in the searing heat.

I continued, "See, I told you that you would like it. That's a good boy, clean it up for me. By the way you are slurping that cum up...it must be good. You need..."

Once again my sentence was interrupted, only this time by my phone ringing and as I wiggled my ass onto Tim's face to get him deeper inside, I asked, "Baby, would you hand me that? I can see that it's Jay calling,"

I knew it was Jay because the caller id was registering Cassie as part of my original decoy. Tim handed it to me as I stopped jerking his cock to sit up on his face and answer it while Tim continued to rim my sweaty, cummy asshole.

Pressing the button, I answered excitedly, "Hi daddy!"

"Sup baby girl? Sorry to be calling you like this. Hope I didn't fuck your shit up with Tom," Jay smoothly said probably mispronouncing Tim's name on purpose.

"It's Tim, and no you didn't get me in trouble. As a matter of fact, he is cleaning you up as we speak," I giggled.

"Whaddya mean?" Jay asked now on speaker phone.

I giggled again, "What I mean is I'm sitting on Tim's face right now and he is cleaning up your load and he is rock hard while he does it. Evidently you taste real good because he isn't stopping even as we talk."

Jay laughed, "Hopefully ya get to find out really soon. Maybe tomorrow?"

I anxiously responded, "Sure! Tim will be gone from 7 to about 3, so any time before 2 would work. I will text you the address. I need that big dick of yours in my pussy, ok daddy?"

As soon as I said that, Tim's cock shot like a rocket without me touching it! The first wad, hit me on the stomach and startled me into jumping and shrieking on the phone.

"What's going on baby? Are ya ok?" Jay asked.

Tim's cock continued to squirt shot after shot of cum all over his chest and stomach while I shockingly informed Jay, "Oh my god! Tim's cock just started shooting without anyone touching it! He got so worked up from eating your load and us talking about fucking tomorrow, that it just started blasting off on its own."

Jay laughed, "Damn, maybe I do taste that good. Like I said, you gonna find out soon baby."

Losing my focus on Jay's words, I couldn't believe how much Tim had cum. Tim never shoots that much. He must have really been worked up. I climbed off his face and saw that he had a shiny, wet "mustache" from Jay's seed, not to mention my own juices.

"I will talk to you tomorrow. Good night daddy. Sweet dreams and don't forget to sleep with my panties close by," I finished my goodbye to Jay as I hung up the phone.

Tim was lying there with his entire front covered with his own spunk, shaking his head, "I can't believe I just did that. What am I doing? Why does this turn me on so much? I hate it."

"That's ok sweetie. I'm proud of you. To allow your girl to get breeded by another lover and be masculine enough to clean it up for her is special to me. Look, your cock just blew a huge load all over yourself and it is still hard as a rock. Let me see if I can take care of it for ya," I reinvigorated him as I stood up and straddled over his pelvis.

I squatted, pointed his cock skyward with my fingers, then sat down on it. With the size difference, it slipped into my ass with no resistance.

"Oops, it fell right in. I guess Jay was bigger than I thought," I snickered.

As I began to ride it, Tim reluctantly asked, "Can you feel it? It feels really loose to me. I want you to enjoy it."

As I bounced, my hoop earrings were swinging side to side and I spoke softly to Tim, "I can feel it a little bit. Jay's cock was too fat and stretched me out. You would not have believed how hard he pounded! That reminds me honey, he put a huge cum stain on your seat but I think we can get it out with some..."

"Auughhh, shit, I'm cummin! Fuck! Augghh! Ahhh!" Tim scrunched his face, curled his toes and cried out in orgasm from listening to me talk.

I wish I could say that I felt him cum, but I would be lying. I really was too loose to feel him but he had a good one and that is what matters. I got up with Tim's sperm dripping from my worn asshole before taking a long hot shower.

The next morning, Tim was off to his uncles and I needed to get my jog in before it had gotten too hot. The temperature was supposed to top out over 100 degrees and the humidity made it even worse. Even at six in the morning, it was sticky outside and I wasn't used to it. I was training for a mini marathon in July back home and it was my day to put ten miles in.

Listening to my music, ninety minutes later, I returned, literally drenched in sweat. Letting my running leggings, panties, sports bra, shirt, and socks fall in a pile on the floor, I walked around nude in the RV drinking two bottles of water before showering once again. Feeling good, I was brushing my wet hair when Jay pulls up in the driveway. I was really surprised he came by so early.

I walked out and Jay's window is dropping, "Hey baby, I'm sorry but won't be able to come by today. My wife wants me to help pack and get things ready. We are leaving for a long weekend so I won't be able to swing by until Monday when I teach classes again. Hope ya aren't mad."

I was disappointed but not mad as I smiled, "How long do you have right now?"

"About ten minutes, fifteen, tops," Jay sighed.

I suggested, "I really wanted to taste you today. Maybe you can come in and I can give you a quick blowjob? A Brittni special."

"I don't know baby, it'd have to be quick. Ya better bring your 'A' game," Jay chuckled.

I winked and motioned with my head to follow me. Jay got out of the car and because it was Friday and he didn't have classes, he was dressed in his shorts and tank top. We stepped up into the RV and I directed him to lean against the mini-fridge. I unbuttoned his shorts and pulled them down along with his boxers, exposing his half hard black snake.

For the second day in a row, Jay's pants were scrunched around his ankles while I worked on his tool with my mouth. Down on my knees, I eagerly gobbled it up, sucking and spitting, trying to gather lubrication for my throat. In no time, Jay was as hard as a cucumber with me driving his mushroom head well past my tonsils.

Jay was shifting and moaning while all you could hear from me was, "Mmmm," in between the slurp, slap, slap, slurp, slurp of my lips sucking his black dong.

"Damn Britt. You bringin the 'A' game, fo' sho," Them lips are off the chain! I'm gonna flood that pretty mouth up if you keep workin that dick like that," Jay groaned in about two octaves lower than his speaking voice.

I sucked and sucked but we were running out of time. Jay said that he had no more than fifteen minutes to stay there and we were getting close to that time limit when the naughty, brilliant idea hit me. I pulled my mouth of his now wet cock, letting it sway back and forth from the bulkiness.

My bare feet pitter pattered back to the small RV bathroom and rummaged through the pile of wet, sweaty, clothes left from my morning run. I pick up a couple of items and headed back to Jay and his protruding shiny, saliva covered cock. Kneeling down I start sucking it again putting the two items next to me. Jay once again started breathing heavily while trying to find that little something to put him over the edge.

With yesterday's finish still fresh in my mind, I waited until he was getting very close. I stood up and took my smelly Nike ankle sock and stuffed it into his mouth. I took my pungent white panties and shoved them into his face, crotch first. They were so wet, they looked clear.

"Hold these daddy, and smell me while I'm blowing you. Whew, they are really ripe," I demonstrated by pinching my nose.

Jay lifted his hand to replace mine, holding my undies to his face. With the sweaty sock filling his mouth, all he could do was mumble. I went back to sucking his dick. At first, I was jerking it while I sucked but it didn't take long for my tongue to feel those all too familiar cum surges marching up his shaft. Applying those "outside influences" were expediting his climax readiness. In my language, he was about to blow!

Most guys with a big dick don't get to experience a hand free blowjob very often because so little of it fits in a girl's mouth, causing them to use their hand to jerk it simultaneously. I wanted Jay to cum really hard the natural way so I held his hips down by the bottom off his ass cheeks while I bobbed my head in and out really fast.

Jay was bellowing inaudibly and shaking before lurching his hips forward, launching a rope of cum that hit the back of my throat, causing me to gag. His muffled yell seemed to get even louder on his second and third shots. I held onto him tight, to slow down his hip thrashing so he could keep that consistent sensation. Not until shots 6 and 7 did he seem to finally calm down.

I stood up with a mouthful of Jay's sperm and he lowered the panties from his face while spitting the nasty sock from his mouth, before gasping, "Fuck! That was intense! I thought I came hard yesterday but that felt like my dick was exploding, for real! Damn! I gotta get the hell outta here. I'll text you Sunday night when we get back, ok, baby girl?"

I had just swallowed all his tangy seed and while wiping the corner of my mouth with my thumb, I responded, "I'm glad you liked it. After yesterday, I wasn't sure how much you would cum but you came a bunch! Be sure you text, cause I need that cock in my pussy before I head back to Cali."

Jay had already gotten dressed while I spoke and he was jiggling his spent bulge through his shorts, "He is definitely satisfied...for now. Fo' sho.' Don't you worry baby, I'll crush that sweet, white pussy when I get back." He then picked up the panties, "I'm takin these too. I might need them this weekend when the wife is gone."

Jay left and not twenty minutes later, Tim pulls in, driving his uncle's truck and as I stepped out of the RV, I projected my voice, "Wow, honey, you are home for lunch very early. You never get here at this time."

Tim hung his head and kicked the ground, "I was thinking. I don't think I like you fucking other guys. I have changed my mind. I don't want you to go through with it."

I kissed Tim with an open mouth and he pulled back adding, "You need to brush your teeth, you have morning breath."

"Babe, you know me better than that, I brush my teeth five times a day. I have cum breath because I just sucked Jay off right before you got here. Of course it's going to smell because he cums so much."

Tim squinted his eyes, "Are you serious? I don't know if I like that."

By that time, his dick was hard in his pants once again as I pointed out with a slight giggle, "That's not what your cock thinks. He seems to love every minute of it."

Dejected and frustrated Tim shook his head as I walked over and took him by the hand, "I'll tell you what. Come in and I will give you a good handjob to relieve all the tension. C'mon, you'll feel better."

Once inside, I hadn't jacked Tim off more than a minute and he was already spraying his belly. He left and I went about my day and we went about our weekend. When Sunday arrived, I was excited when Jay's text pinged my phone. My pussy needed pounding and thinking about Jay's big black cock caused me to masturbate several times throughout the weekend. I cut off sex from Tim but I did jerk him off about three times a day just to keep up with his denied excitement about Jay and I.

Tim and I were at dinner when he also heard the text and inquired, "Who is it?"

Nonchalantly, I responded, "Oh it's just Jay. He's coming over tomorrow around noon. Goodie, I'm finally going to get to feel that cock in my pussy."

Of course Tim whined about how he was against the idea but his pleas were half-hearted and would have been futile anyway. The next day, I wanted to dress really slutty for Jay to get him going. I knew his balls were going to backed up and would need a thorough emptying, plus I was ready to get my orgasm on!

After my morning workout and shower, I put on a flimsy beige mini skirt with just a silk cami as a top with no bra or panties. I wanted to surprise Jay and even though they were completely unseasonable, I zipped up my brown, knee high leather boots on my feet.

Jay pulled in at 12:14, fashionably late as always and was wearing dress clothes with a tie again when he complimented me, "Look at you, girl. All dolled up for me? You look so fuckin fine right now! I missed yo' sexy ass."

Once inside the camper, I thanked him, then fixed us a drink while we made small talk. He told me that his trip was just alright and was so looking forward to being with me. I leaned over the booth style table and pulled him by the tie until our lips met. We made out like a couple of teenagers. His tongue felt good in my mouth as I passionately sucked his lower lip. My pussy was getting wet and I knew it was time. We both stood up and peeled off our clothing except for my boots.

Jay reached down and scooped me up like a groom carrying his bride. He laid me down on the bed, facing the opposite direction from where Tim and I slept. We kissed until Jay's tongue made a trail down my neck, stopping at my nipples. I was moaning as he very gentlemanly gave each breast an equal amount of oral attention. His hand slipped down between my legs and diddled my clit while he sucked, only to eventually plunge his fingers into my wet orifice.

Jay finger banged me so hard while she sucked my boob, it sounded like someone swishing water around in their mouth. Placing my hand on the back of his head, I shuddered in orgasm. Jay then moved downward until his mouth stopped at my pierced belly button ring. He licked inside my navel, kissing all around. After a few minutes of his oral pleasure on my abdomen, he moved down until his face was between my legs. He lifted them back and went down on me with authority.

His tongue was doing tricks I didn't think possible. He licked my asshole, my pussy, and sucked my clit until I convulsed a second time. I leaked a little female ejaculate but not a full blown squirt. Jay was quick to lap it up like a starving animal. His long warm tongue could be felt as far out as my inner thigh.

I cooed, "I need something in my mouth, daddy. Do you know anything I could stick in it?"

Knowing that I am very oral as a lover, Jay rose to his knees, shifted around, hiked one leg over me like a male dog about to pee, and lowered himself so that his leaking cock tip was at my face. While in this sixty-nine position, I reached up to help guide it into my mouth. He dropped further, allowing his erection to push its way down my throat while he went back to licking my slit.

I was choking on his big dick but didn't want to take it out of my mouth. Thank goodness he sensed that and started moving his hips up and down like he was fucking a pussy. That was much better as now I had time to breathe while Jay made love to my mouth. We were rocking and orally pleasing each other and then it hit me! I started squirting onto his face while he quickly positioned himself to catch it in his mouth.

With a mouth full of cock, I tried my best to scream in pleasure only to hear gurgling muffles,"Ohhgg...Gggoggg...Aughlggg!"

It felt amazing and now I needed that big cock to pound me like the bad girl I needed to be. After tapping on his ass as a signal, Jay lifted up and turned himself around. With my legs spread wide in the missionary position, he plunged that black dong in my wet pussy. While it slid in, I thought I was in heaven. Finally, that full, stuffed feeling that I had been craving all week!

Slowly at first, Jay moved his hips so that I could feel every inch. I spread my legs even wider to allow him to get as deep as he could. I could see the refection of his hot muscular ass moving up and down in the window. His dark skinned cheeks looked very sexy contrasted next to my tanned, but white legs.

"Oh yes! Fuck me daddy! Give me your big black cock! I need it so bad! You have kept me waiting so long for it." I begged.

Jay was rooting and grunting like a caveman while on top of me. He was supporting himself on his strong arms with his hands mashed into the mattress on both sides of me. He was thrusting like a mad man.

Jay was breathing heavily while he pumped and pumped, "You like that black dick in your tight little white pussy don't you baby? That shit's so fuckin tight, I bet your boyfriend's tiny dick doesn't hurt this at all. Don't worry tho, cuz this pussy is mine now and when I'm done, he will fall in that muthafucka!"

From the ferocious pounding, combined with Jay's vulgarity, I screamed a squirting orgasm once again, "Oh! Oh! Yeesss! It's your pussy daddy! Oh! Augghhh! Your pussy is cumming haaaaard! Ohhhhh!"

Usually when I squirt, I like for the guy to pull it out but Jay just kept thrusting with my ejaculate spraying all over like a busted soda can. He didn't mind, he was only concerned with pounding me through the bed. As Jay continued to fuck me well, I heard the truck pull up.

While starting to slow down, Jay raised up and looked out the window, "Speaking of what's his face, he's here. What should we do?"

I quickly responded, "What we should do, is nothing, and you keep fucking me like you're doing."

"You got it babe!" Jay affirmed as his hips sped back up to overdrive.

Just then, at the screen door on the RV, appeared the shadow of Tim putting his hands around his eyes as if he were looking through binoculars, trying to see in. I know he could hear us because our grunting, moaning, and bodies slapping could be heard in the next county. Jay lifted my legs upward, put my leather boot covered feet over his shoulders and used Tim's pillow under my ass to prop it up. He was pounding so hard, it hurt and the camper was rocking back and forth. It was painful but also felt fantastic! I was about to cum again and I wanted Jay to cum with me.

"You want my nut baby? I'm gettin close! Fuck, yea! Almost there! You want me to nut in that tight pussy of yours?" Jay asked.

My shrieking response, "Oh fuck yes! Blow your load! Drop all those babies off inside me! C'mon daddy, shoot it in me and make me cum again!"

Jay's chest clenched up as he took hold of my ankles, "Auughhhh, fuck, I'm cummin! Yea take it baby girl. Take all that nut. Oh, fuck yea! Augghh! You feel that?"

His orgasm, prompted mine as I squirted again, "Oh yes! Oh my god, I feel it! Auughhh, yes! Give it to me! Oh! Auugghhh!"

Jay and I cumming together was the perfect end to amazing love making. Jay collapsed on top of me and lay motionless to gain his strength. His cock even after unloading its seed, was still throbbing inside me.

I yelled, "Babe? Tim? You can come on in. We're done now. Did you hear me? We're done, you can come on in."