Cuckolding my Boyfriend with BBC

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Huh, oh! Fuck!" Jay jumped when feeling my warm tongue touch his asshole.

"Mmmm. Daddy, your ass tastes so good. Do you like that? Does it feel good?" I would snicker in-between licks and kisses.

Both guys had their heads down on the bed, looking at each other when Chris said to Jay, "This girl is a total freak. You didn't tell me she 'tosses the salad."

Jay didn't answer him but only moaned while enjoying his rimming. I mostly licked in circles before sticking my tongue inside the sphincter and moving it in and out really fast. Jay's body would jerk every time I touched a sensitive nerve ending. I crawled over to Chris, pulled his cheeks apart with my fingers and began to do the same thing. As soon as my soft tongue touched his rippled bud, he just about lunged forward. Having my face buried in these hard asses, caused my pussy to leak even more than it was. Using the flat part of my tongue, I lapped his anus until he began to shake.

Both guys were loving their rim job but I think their favorite part was when I would spit on the hole, slather the saliva all around with my tongue's tip, and then gently blow on it so they would enjoy the cool sensation of my breath. I would get verbal noises from them every time it occurred. I stopped and asked them to turn around. Upon doing it, I was pleased to see both of them fully erect once again.

I stood up and commanded, "Ok guys, I want both of you in my ass at the same time."

They looked at me like I was crazy before Jay spoke up, "Boo, I appreciate your enthusiasm but there ain't no way both of us will fit. We barely got em in your front."

"You might be right, but we are going to at least try. Hand me the lube," I requested as I visualized the plan. "This time, I'm going to sit on Jay first with Chris putting it in second. Daddy, lay like this, with your feet on the ground and laying back on the bed that way Chris can stand while he does it."

I smeared about a half a bottle of Astroglide on both dicks before sticking three greasy fingers up my own ass. I scooped the guys' excess cum that had oozed down my legs and even stuffed that in for extra lubrication. I psyched myself up as Jay had already taken his perpendicular place, half laying on the bed and half his body over the edge and on the ground. I was sitting on Jays lower abs to prepare myself when I arose, took his hard-on and sat down on it while facing him. That was no problem because of the stretching he had already provided earlier. My only problem was that my nylon clad feet kept wanting to slide off the edge of the bed.

"Now for the hard part. Go slow Chris and pull it out if I need you too," I nervously requested.

Chris put his cock up to the top of my already filled entrance. With no room, he was trying to create his own by pushing and as the head stretched my asshole even further, I couldn't take it.

"Ow, ow, ow. Pull it out! Pull it out!" I gasped.

After two more attempts and maybe just a little further each time, Jay soothingly offered, "It's just not going to work baby girl. We are just to big together."

I was determined and now on a mission. I wanted two dicks in my ass! Especially two large black dicks!

I changed my approach when I lifted off Jay's pole and offered my new technique, "Come here Chris. I'm going to put your dicks together and try to put them in at the same time. I smashed them together like a couple of hot dogs and sat down on both, simultaneously. My asshole felt like it was tearing but I was past the point of no return. In they went, me whimpering and gritting my teeth the entire time. It hurt so bad!

I didn't care as I sat down and both cocks were now tightly nestled in my ass. I had finally accomplished my mission! Even though it was excruciating at first, my pussy was so gooey, and not just from the two loads shot in it. My breathing was again shallow and quick but I was up for the task. I needed to be anally reamed and it was time to put my slut big girl panties on.

When I began to bounce up and down, it actually felt better, almost instantaneously. Even though Chris was in a standing position, I was able to rock down on both of them by pushing backwards. There was some serious size lodged in my booty and that size felt like it was touching all my internal organs, especially my bladder. I picked up the pace and rode those dicks like I had originally set out to do. The pleasure had replaced the pain and I felt like a complete size queen whore that would always need big dick to be satisfied.

I was getting more and more comfortable so I reached down and rubbed my clit. It was so sensitive! It felt electric and I was getting closer to a monster orgasm. I rode those cocks harder, bouncing like a child on a trampoline. It was so close.

"Oh! Oh, yea! Guys, I'm gonna cum! It's gonna be a big one! Get ready! Oh, get ready! Here it CUUUUUUU...AUUGHHHH...OOOOOOHH...OHHHHHHH!" I screamed at the top of my lungs in ecstasy.

My squirt streamed out, arching like a rainbow, hitting Jay in the face. As it splashed all over, he would move his mouth to catch the flying liquid which turned me on to the point of intensifying my orgasm. I screamed and cried as I kept riding myself into multiple orgasms! I would squirt, then dribble, then squirt until Jay's chest and hair were soaked like he had just taken a shower.

I was about to pass out from sheer pleasure but the cocks had also pressed on my bladder as I warned the guys, "Oh god, it feels so good but I'm gonna pee if we don't stop. I'm serious, I'm gonna pee all over!"

"That's ok baby, if you have to go, just go," Jay assured.

"Ok, I can't...," interrupting myself while standing up, stepping forward as my pee streamed out down to Jay's face.

I was quivering and moving my hips like a guy relieving himself in the toilet. What a relief to me but Jay was trying to catch as much in his mouth as he could but choking on the excess spray hitting him in the face. He would swallow mouthfuls and open back up for a refilling. I must have been full because it was about 30 seconds before I stopped.

I sat back down on the cocks and started up again. After one more powerful orgasm, Chris announced he was about to cum. I hadn't tasted Chris yet and guys know that I like to swallow at least one load from them before we are finished.

"I want you to cum in my mouth. Let me know when you're ready," I ordered Chris.

"Now!" was all that he shouted as he, in a flash, pulled out, pinched it off, jumped up on the bed and began furiously jacking off, pointing it at my open mouth.

"Aww fuck! Take it baby! Auugghhhh! Augghhh, take that nut!" Chris growled as he stuffed his cock in my mouth, took the back of my head, and moved his hips while shooting his cum in the back of my throat.

Before Chris had even finished, all the action, especially seeing me take ass to mouth, sent Jay over the edge as he grunted his load into my ass. His wet head whipped back and forth while he exploded. I swallowed Chris's warm deposit. Finally we were finished! Both of my orifices were so abused and stretched, that I could fit my fist into either without much effort. They were also very tender to the touch but oh so satisfied. We were all recovering and the guys were getting dressed. I just laid on the bed, naked listening to them talk to each other.

Chris was shaking his head and raised one hand as if he were taking an oath, "Damn, Jay, you were right. She is the queen of kink. I don't know where ya found her, but she is a keeper. Took two nuts from me in an hour, that hasn't happened in a loooong time."

Jay was wiping his face with my panties, "Told ya! She knows her stuff. When she pissed all over me, that's was it, I was done. Game over!"

Chris laughed, "I hear ya. Speaking of piss, I need to go like a muthafucka."

When Jay agreed with Chris, I chimed in knowing Tim was behind the RV spying on my activities, "Why don't you guys go behind the RV. It's perfect back there and no one will see you."

Both men thought it a good idea and with only their shorts and shoes on, walked together behind the RV. When they were in progress, I quickly jumped on the bed, and cranked the window open, sticking my head out. Tim was quickly fumbling with his pants as my two black lovers spotted him.

"What the fuck?! Who is this white boy?" asked the startled Chris.

I was smiling from ear to ear when Jay responded, "Oh, that's Britt's man. He don't care we got our tag team on. He was probably watching us do her."

Tim nervously interjected, "Uh...I just got here. I wanted to talk to Britt before I had to go...uh...back to work."

Chris laughed, "The time for talkin is over. That pussy is wrecked! You better be careful if you get around it today, ya might just fall in."

Jay joined the laughter when I leaned my head out of the window further to see, "Hi honey. What is that all over the side of the RV?"

From my disclosure, Chris noticed all the cum Tim had shot on the side of the camper, "You sick muthafucka. Out here jerkin off, while we do your woman when ya should be in there handlin your business."

I interrupted as I spoke to Chris and Jay, "Didn't you guys come back here to pee?" I then looked at by embarrassed boyfriend, "Babe, why don't you just let them pee on you? Now, before you get all upset, hear me out. These guys were just in here putting their DNA all up inside me and now, you can let them put it on you also, that way we can share that common bond today. What do ya think?"

Tim snapped, "I think you're nuts. There is no way these guys are going to piss on me!"

I pleaded as I rationalized, "Honey, it's no big deal. I just got done peeing on Jay. It's hot out, you can take a shower before you head back. These guys really need to go bad. Look at Chris, he's almost hopping around. You can keep your clothes on and you can get on your knees right over there in the grass. If you do it, I will let you come in and clean up all their cum but you need to hurry because it is running out of me quickly."

Tim couldn't stop himself. He was now powerless from separating his logic from his eroticism as he walked over and knelt in the grass. My black lovers shrugged their shoulders and stood side by side in front of him. With zippers down, and dicks in hand, Jay was actually the first one to let loose when his powerful stream struck Tim's chest as his shirt started to soak.

Chris's satisfied snake, blasted it's rope of pee, hitting Tim in the face with such force, it was splashing all around. With his eyes clenched tight to prevent burning, Tim was taking all that Chris and Jay had to offer like a good little cuckold. I was proud of him. The guys were aiming all over, moving their flowing dongs around like they were dousing a campfire.

Hoping he could hear me over the splashing flow, I loudly encouraged Tim as I was rubbing my newly aroused pussy, "Open your mouth baby. Go head, taste it and see if you like it as good as their cum."

Tim opened his mouth and the guys both hit his teeth and the back of his throat with precision aim. Tim's palate quickly filled and he gagged after he swallowed the entire mouthful. He was completely immersed in urine when Jay's dick was the first one to stop. He moved closer to grunt out the last few, quick spurts before shaking it off. Chris went another twenty seconds after Jay but also got closer so not to miss any part of Tim.

While Chris shook his dick, he shivered his entire body a couple of times exclaiming, "Ahhhh! I needed that!"

Both guys came back in, finished dressing, gave me big kiss and left. Tim came into the RV with his clothes sticking to him, smelling like pee. Peeling his clothes off, he showered and came out to bury is face into both my cummy, gaping holes, thoroughly cleaning them up like a mamma cat does her kittens. We tried to screw but we literally could not feel each other when he stuck it in so I gave him a handjob. After he shot is load all over his belly, he confessed that he came three times outside while watching me fuck. That night, we both went to bed, completely satisfied.

In the middle of the night, my eyes popped open, I raised up and screamed, "OH MY GOD!"

The disoriented Tim also popped up from a dead sleep and turned on the light, "What's wrong?"

I exclaimed, "I just remembered what I forgot to have you pick up! It's been a week since I've taken them and I needed my birth control pills!"