Cuckolding my Boyfriend with BBC

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The door opened and up stepped Tim without saying a word but I could clearly see a small wet spot on the front of his pants. Once again he was also supporting a hard-on inside the material. With Jay's massive body lying on top of me, I could barely see Tim from around his broad shoulder.

Finally, Jay raised up off of me and pulled his black dong from my leaking vagina while commenting to Tim, "It's all yours bruh. Your woman is one sweet piece of ass, fo' sho.' A complete freak."

When Tim looked at me, I pointed at Jay's swinging dick, covered in my white cream and informed him, "See look at that baby. See how hung he is? That was buried inside me. It made me squirt! That huge thing right there, made my pussy quiver. It's still quivering. I love it."

Tim didn't respond as Jay dressed and gave me a long kiss, "That was amazing baby girl. I probably won't be able to stop by until Thursday but I think I'll have a surprise for ya."

I smiled, "I can't wait, daddy. Just text me and let me know."

As Jay sped off in his car and his cum leaking down my ass crack, I was still lying on my back in the bed when I spoke to Tim, "I'm sorry about your pillow babe. Jay needed it to get that angle just right. It's all wet with his cum, my juices and probably smells like sex and balls. Don't worry we will wash the pillow case in the house."

Tim looked defeated again but was more upset with himself for being aroused when he said, "I get home for lunch and this is what I have to see and hear. You seem to be enjoying it a little too much."

I justified my actions, "Honey, you saw that dick. If you were me, wouldn't you want that too? I'm telling you that he hit spots so far back in me that I thought it was coming out of my back!" As Tim thought for a moment, I raised one eyebrow and requested, "So...if you are home to eat, I have a warm, fresh lunch right here. Why don't you get in there and eat up. Oh, and don't worry, there is plenty to keep you from being hungry the rest of the day."

Jay shook his head in disgust and walked out of the RV before returned not two minutes later. Like some force was driving him against his will, he was still shaking his head when he got up into the bed with me and laid on his stomach between my legs. My pussy was a swollen mess. Tim sniffed like a dog checking his food before he tongued my gooey slit. Slowly at first, but then he opened his mouth to slurp up Jay's spunk.

"There you go baby. Clean me all up so I can go shopping today. That reminds me, I'm gonna need your credit card. Mmm, that feels good. Slurp it all out. Don't leave any in there," I instructed with my knees bent, legs pulled back and my pelvis tilted upward on top of Tim's pillow.

Tim was getting into it and was giving my sloppy, worn pussy a complete tongue bath. He even went down and licked off the jism that had run down my ass crack.

I took the back of his head, mashed his face into my gooey hole before saying, "Get deeper baby. Get it all. Like I said sweetie, don't leave any of it in there. It's good isn't it? I had some yesterday."

When Tim finally finished, he sat up with his face, his lips looking slick like he just finished off some greasy food and I gave him the go ahead, "Take your pants off baby and fuck me. I know it is stretched but I think you will be able feel enough to get off."

Tim pulled his pants down, just to his knees and I could see a fluid spot in his underwear from all the excitement. He slipped his cock into my worn, slimy opening and my suspicions were confirmed. It was tough to feel his five inches but I didn't to hurt his feelings. I offered nothing but encouragement.

"See it's not so bad. You have already cleaned out all of Jay's load so it's mostly just my juices," I patronized while Tim started fucking me.

He lowered himself on top of my body and we kissed, sharing the remnants of Jay's seed while periodically we would break the kiss long enough for me to whisper things like, "I love you baby, we are sharing the sperm of another man in our mouths" and "pump me faster, so I can feel you."

Within five minutes, Tim seized up in orgasm, "I'm cummin! Oh, shit! Oh! Ooooooo!"

While he shot his cum in my pussy, I rubbed the back of his head like I was soothing a toddler, "That's a good boy. You did great, baby. Let it all out. I bet that was a good one."

When Tim had finished shaking, he climbed off, ate a sandwich and went back to work with his uncle. The next few days went by and Tim and I were never happier. I would blow him in the morning and jack him off in the evening. Each time he would cum so hard from the cuckold teasing I provided.

Thursday morning arrived and it was off to work for Tim but before he left, he asked, "What time is Jay coming? Do you want me to stay and we can have a threesome?"

I chuckled, "Oh that is so sweet of you baby but today I need eight inches or more. I want to be stuffed like a Thanksgiving turkey, tee hee, but that is very sweet of you to offer. I think he said around 1 o'clock which reminds me, I need you to do me a favor. On your way home from lunch, could you be a doll and pick me up some supplies at the store? Get me up some razors, some lube, preferably Astroglide, and an enema. My pussy needs to be smooth and I need completely cleaned out, if you know what I mean. Also, get some black thigh high stockings. Jay likes those. Don't get the regular kind, get the expensive, European designer kind that have the fancy designs on them. There is one more thing I need you to get but right now, I can't remember. I will text you if it comes to me. Thank you sweetie. I love you."

Reluctantly, Tim agreed and left slightly disappointed. I finished, my early morning run, playing online, and reading my book when Tim arrived with my preparatory goodies. After cleaning myself out, I showered and shaved my crotch where it was as smooth as glass to the touch. When I got out of the bathroom, Tim had eaten and left again.

Wearing my pastel, spaghetti strapped, one piece shorts romper over top my matching boy styled ruffed panties and bra with flip flops on my feet, I was just about finished putting a few extra curls in my blonde hair and touching up my makeup, when I heard Jay pull up in his car. Looking out the window, I saw that there was another black man with him. I quickly applied my shimmering lip gloss before I greeted them at the door.

Jay was jokingly pretending to be a salesman when he said, "Hello miss, we are selling meat today. Our specialty is our prime, dark meat tube steak. Do you think you might be interested in having some? We can let you try a sample if you don't believe us."

I laughed and played along, "Well, let me think about it. I only accept grade A meat and it needs to come in twelve inch sections."

We all laughed together as the guys stepped up into the RV. Jay complimented me before introducing his friend, "Wow, you look fine as always. Britt, meet Chris. We have been boys for years. We've had a shit load of fun together and he was just dying to meet you."

Chris was also a handsome black man around Jay's age but somewhat thinner in build and a couple of inches taller than Jay's 6'1 frame. He smiled and said, "Hi Brittni, so glad to meet you. Jay has told me so much about ya and from the looks of things, he wasn't playin."

Both guys were dressed very nicely. Jay wore jean shorts that were about knee length with a polo shirt, roped silver chain, and Timberland, high top, wheat yellow hiking boots with the laces short and untied. Chris was dressed in khaki shorts, a sky blue collared pullover with slip-on brown loafers. Each smelled like lotion and cologne which started revving up my pheromones. I offered them a drink and both of them drank some of Tim's ice-cold beers as we talked.

I was sipping on some Moscato wine when Jay suggested in his code switching dialect, "Britt, we ready to burn this party up? My boy here is packin some serious heat and you told me that you needed eight inches or more. Well, Chis been known to put a few white girls in the hospital with his beast."

"Well, how can I say no to that? Take your clothes off and get those things ready for me," I requested as my excitement started to grow.

As the guys stripped, both left their shoes on, which was ok with me. I think when a guy leaves his shoes on when he makes love is so masculine and sexy. Jay was telling the truth because when Chris's shorts went down, his dark black cock with a pinkish head, swung back and forth like a snake from a tree branch.

"Mmm, I like what I see," I mumbled as my pussy started to moisten.

Both guys stood in the aisle stroking their big dicks to life. I went to Chris first, dropped to my knees and using my glossy lips, engulfed his meat. It tasted great and quickly grew to epic proportions while in my mouth. I sucked and slid my mouth back and forth.

Chris groaned, "Ohhh, fuck Jay, this girl swallows the pipe better than that hoe from El Paso, don't she?"

At full erection, Chris's dick was the same thickness as Jay's but about an inch longer. At first, it was difficult fitting him completely down my esophagus without the occasional gag but I quickly got myself comfortable. When my lips would get down to his balls, I would pause and smack them around the base of his shaft like a fish breathing underwater, before pulling back off.

Jay replied to Chris, "Told you, bruh! She's the best and she ain't afraid to sop up all the gravy."

I sucked Chris's cock for a few more minutes before leaving him for Jay. Jay had already stroked his cock to full erection so my sucking time was a little shorter for him. Sucking dick always gets my pussy wet and this was no exception. I was still wearing my outfit, so I had to settle for rubbing my clit outside of my clothing while on my knees.

When both guys' cocks were rock hard and wet with my saliva, I stood up, sliding the straps off my shoulders to undress, and smiled, "It's time! I need fucked and fucked well! It might be a tight fit up in the bed, but we will make it work in a little bit. Right now I want you to bend me over the table. Chris, you are the guest, so you go first."

I bent over, did a little twerking in front of the guys just to show off my booty with both of them watching and their jaws open. Chris was the first to speak, "Damn, she got an ass like a sistah. I'm tellin ya, that ain't no white girl's ass right there."

"You thought I was playin didn't you? I was being for real," chuckled Jay.

Laying over the table, I wiggled my ass as an open invitation, "I so want it in my ass today but right now I want you to pound my pussy from behind."

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw a shadow. That is when I noticed it was Tim, hiding outside the window above the bed, peering in, just to watch me get it on with these two big dicked black guys. He was thinking he couldn't be seen while standing on something to lift him up. "That little sneaky ass," I thought to myself. I was going to pretend I didn't see him and let him enjoy the show. Plus, at that moment, I needed to be satisfied and didn't have time to worry about Tim.

Chris spread his legs wide to properly position himself at the right height, behind me. He swirled his cock head around my labia before pushing it in. Finally, I was being filled with the inches I needed! He was big and I needed a minute to get acclimated but once my vaginal walls stretched to accept that girth, I was good to go. My boobs were lying on the table as it shook back and forth from Chris's fucking.

"This is some great pussy! Fuckin tight and warm as shit!" Chris grunted and grabbing my hips for better leverage.

I'm moaning and shrieking, while taking all that Chris had to offer. His nine inches were bottoming out as his swinging balls kept slapping my clit.

"Oh, fuck, I'm gonna cum already!" I cried out in warning.

Knowing that a cock in my mouth would give me a stronger orgasm like it had accomplished on many occasions, I commanded Jay, "Daddy, get up here on the table so I can suck your dick. Hurry!"

Jay stepped around me, on the booth style seat and sat on the table with his legs spread wide, just in front of me. Chris is still pounding me from behind and Jay scoots forward so that his upward pointing black cock can be sucked. I eagerly gobbled it down for all I was worth! That sent me over the edge as my pussy began to spasm around Chris's thrusting pole. I was cumming so hard that I had to be careful not to bite down on Jay's cock that was lodged in my mouth. Chris slammed his erection home and held it there, allowing me to feel it throughout my climax.

Chris pulled his cream covered dong out of my pussy so that he and Jay could switch places. Once we were all positioned correctly, we went back to fucking the same way, only Chris's cock tasted of me. I was a little salty but sucking off my own juices, only made me hornier. Jay was now recklessly pounding my pussy from behind. In no time, I was clenched up and cumming again, while slobbering all over Chris's shaft.

I gasped while trying to catch my breath, "Guys, it's time to go to the bed." To add something for Tim to hear while eavesdropping, I added, "Can you believe you guys were fucking me and I was sucking your dick right here where Tim and I eat. All these fluids where we break our bread. That's crazy."

I added, "It's time to get serious," as I pulled out a scrunchie from the drawer and put my hair back in a messy ponytail along with slipping on the designer black thigh high stockings with reinforced toes.

While both huge slimy cocks were standing at attention, jetting straight out from the guys, they both picked me up simultaneously, and sat me on the bed. Chris crawled up and laid flat on his back with his head toward the window in which Tim was peeking. I noticed he had ducked down before we got up on the loft. I climbed on top of Chris and impaled myself on his erection with my slick hose covered feet sunken into the sheets.

With Chris buried up my vagina, I directed Jay, "Would you get that lube sitting on the table, grease yourself up and put your hog in my ass at the same time. Go slow at first."

Jay obeyed my request to be double penetrated and after lubing his cock, he was on his knees behind me. I leaned over Chris to give Jay room. He pushed until that spongy head penetrated my asshole. I was breathing hard, trying to deal with the pain but I needed both in me at the same time so it was going to be well worth it. Jay was a sweetheart and slid himself in real easy.

In his deep loving making voice, Jay groaned, "You like that baby? You like having both of us in you at the same time?"

"Fuck yes! Now, I'm gonna rock on Chris while you pump, ok, daddy?" I winced.

"Let's do this?" Jay responded as I had already began to grind on Chris.

I was moaning while I was being double penetrated by these two magnificent cocks, "Oh god, it feels so good! Oh god! Do me, guys! Yes, just like that! I'm gonna cum. A little harder daddy, not much, but a little harder! Ahhh! Right there! Ooooo! Oh! Oooooo! Oooooo!"

During my powerful orgasm, I squirted on Chris's stomach and he smiled, "Damn, girl. You know how to do it. Go on and get ya some."

I stood up, causing both cocks to slide out of me. Feeling stretched and out of my mind in lust, I wanted both in my pussy at the same time. Knowing that earlier, I had thoroughly cleaned myself out with the enema, I wasn't hesitant about switching from my ass to my vagina.

Turning around and sitting back down on Chris's long pole in the reverse cowgirl position, I directed Jay with his greased up dick, "Put it in my pussy. I want both of you in there. I'm ready."

Jay put his hands under my stocking covered knees and tilted me back. He put the tip of his cock against my already stuffed opening and worked the head around trying to find room. He pushed and as it slid in, I felt like I was being split open with a two liter bottle. My breathing became short and choppy.

"Are you ready baby girl? Here it comes," Jay asked as he gave one last push and in it went."

"Ouch! Oh! Oh! Hold it still and let me get used to it!" I pleaded.

With Tim now leering through the window again, I was wondering what he must have felt seeing his girl with two large black dicks in her pussy at the same time. Would he be able to accept that even though it might not ever be the same? Neither guy moved and allowed me to acclimate to all that girth. In this position, Jay was going to have to do most of the work. He would have to thrust his own cock while manually moving me back and forth on Chris's.

He did just that! Slowly pumping in and out. Such a tight fit. Two cocks stuffed in my vagina, so snug, so full. This was what dreams are made of. I felt like such a slut!

"Fuck my pussy! Stretch it out! Abuse it! Oh...oh...ooooh...ooooooh!" I cried out.

It was a good thing that Jay had left his boots on because they were being put to good use. They provided the much needed traction on the sheets so that he wouldn't slide away from me as he fucked. There was no extra space whatsoever in my cunt and I was building closer to another orgasm.

"I'ma bout to bust," announced Chris.

Evidently the friction was perfect for him to get off as he began to growl, "Grrrraaaugghhhh! I'm cummin, god dammit! Fuuuuuck!"

Chris was flooding my overcrowded pussy with cum. It was spurting against my cervix. Feeling his huge dick blast off was nirvana to me. I started cumming again right along with him only I couldn't tell if I was squirting because of being stuffed so tight. Jay continued to pump me while all of this was occurring.

Chris and I were both shaking, trying to recover when Jay grunted, "I'm nuttin right now! Fuuucckkkk yea! Feel it? Augghhh! Take it baby! Augghhh!"

I could feel it! It felt amazing and I bet Tim thought it looked amazing. Jay had finished cumming and pulled his cock out of my over stretched opening and it was like opening a champagne bottle. That's when all the semen from both guys poured out from the severe plunging, down Chris's cock, coagulating on his balls and our bed sheets.

I was able to shimmy myself off Chris and stand up. My pussy was so gaped and numb. Dripping with sperm, it was a quivering mess but oh such a good feeling. You would have thought I would have been satisfied, right? Wrong! Being in my lustful state and not wanting to relinquish this opportunity, I wanted to try to fit both of them in my ass at the same time.

I am one of the few girls who loves anal sex and my friends think I'm crazy when I tell them that the thicker the better. It wasn't going to get any thicker than two black dicks. Both of the guys were spent and their slimy members were deflating.

I wagged my finger at both of them,"Oh no you don't! We're not done yet. Both of you sit next to each other on the edge of the bed, I'll get em up again. Jay was about half hard whereas Chris was now hanging soft. I started with Jay, jerking and sucking him back to life. I wasn't worried about the lube and the fact he had already been in my ass, I just wanted it hard. While I sucked him, I jerked Chris and vice versa. Both were rising but not fast enough.

I was going to pull out all the stops when I ordered, "I want both of you to turn around and get on your hands and knees."

"Girl, are you crazy? What's goin on?" Chris asked.

I smiled and cocked my head, "Please. You'll see. Both of you get side by side on the bed. I'll make it worth your while."

Both of them obeyed. Now I had two black men, side by side, with their shoe covered feet hanging over the side of the bed and their muscular asses sticking up in the air. While still on my knees, I adjusted myself behind Jay. Using my thumbs to pull his cheeks apart, exposing his puckered anus, I stuck my tongue directly on the rigid rings. It smelled like sweat and soap which only made me want it more.