CuckQuean - Hannah, the Innocent

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was hard to suppress my grin. "Your Hannah Banana."

"So now, honestly, do you think I'm replacing you with her?"

When he put it that way, it was kind of obvious. "No."

He scooted forward. "This is for us. Please, try not to be mean to her. She knows she's not as pretty as you, doesn't dress as sexy, and she falls way short in comparison. She has to know I don't love her. Can you imagine how she must feel, standing there, comparing herself to you? How depressing and embarrassing that must be?"

I did feel kind of bad for her. Her clothes probably came from a thrift store. Her hair looked like it was cut with a butcher knife. She had no body to speak of.

"Are . . . are you even going to able to do it with her? I mean, stay hard? After me?"

He smiled, and his eyes lit up. "That's what I have you for. You'll be with us, while I show you. When I need you to help me, you'll be right there for me, won't you?"

"You really think this will help us?"

"I do, Hannah Honey. I think you can learn a lot, and it'll make everything that much better for us. Please. Let's give this a try. If it doesn't work, if I can't do it with her, we'll think of something else. It won't cost us anything but a couple of hours, alright?"

"I trust you baby. I guess I'm willing. If it bothers me too much, can we stop?"

"Of course. How about if our code word is scarlet? You say 'scarlet' and everything stops."

"Alright. Are we gonna do it now?"

"I thought we could, and get it over with. Then we can get rid of her, and you and I can have a nice dinner at L'Auberge, and talk it over. Later, if you're willing, we can see if it helped."

"L'Auberge? You have reservations?"

"I pulled a few strings, called in an IOU."

"I can say 'scarlet' anytime?"

"If it bothers you at all. Just don't be too mean to her, alright? I feel bad enough that we're using her like this. I . . . I want to ask you a little favor. You can say no."

"What?"

"Can you stay dressed? If she sees you naked, it might crush her."

I grinned. He was right. I might hang onto that idea if things got bad. "Alright baby. Is it Okay if I wear this?"

He nodded. "Why don't you go in the bedroom and wait for us? I'll be right in."

- ( . Y . ) -

I was anxiously sitting on the edge of the bed, when they entered the room. They were laughing, and my Bobby had his arm around the little skank's waist. I swear, I almost screamed 'SCARLET' then and there.

Now that I studied her more carefully, I noticed something he hadn't mentioned. She was like a poor man's version of me. She was tall, almost as tall as me. She had dirty blonde hair, not too much different in color from my streaked golden tresses. She had a narrow nose, and blue eyes like mine, if a little duller. She was skinny, where I was slender. Even her name was a poor imitation, Hannah/Savannah. My poor man. He'd tried to find a mini-me, and this was the best he could do?

The girl peeled off her shirt, baring tits that looked like they could still use a training bra. It was more obvious every second. She was no threat to me. Maybe she could help.

Her shorts followed in short order, and then she was in his arms, kissing him.

"Sca—" I caught myself. It was just a stupid kiss. I couldn't freak out yet.

That stupid kiss went on and on. I didn't know anybody could kiss that long. I craned my neck forward, trying to see what they were doing. Nothing really, just holding each other, mouths pressed together. When he pulled away, she was grinning. She started kissing his neck, his shoulders, as she unbuttoned his shirt. As more of his chest was exposed, her lips kept moving. I could see her tongue coming out a few times, licking him.

"I could do that." I didn't even realize I'd said it out loud, until I saw them both looking at me. He smiled, gave the skank a little kiss, and came over to me. "Could you? Could you undress me, tease me, lick and kiss me? Would you let me do that to you?"

I nodded. "We could try. I didn't think you'd like that."

"I'd love that, Hannah. This is good. God, I love you so much right now." He gave me a kiss, and he kept going. His tongue in my mouth, not just brushing my lips, but penetrating. It felt weird, big and wet. Then his tongue was gone, but his mouth was still open, pressed against mine. He wanted me to do the same. I get it. I licked the inside of his mouth, feeling the sharpness of his teeth, tracing his molars. His tongue rubbed mine, encircling it. I found myself breathing harder, excited. Like we were making love.

His lips closed, his tongue slipping away. I closed mine and he gave me a last peck. Then he looked at me nervously. "Okay?"

I had to grin. "I liked it."

He almost bowled me over with his big hug. "Do you have any idea how much I want you right now? This is going to be so good for us."

I leaned back and watched him go back to that girl who was observing us. It kind of weirded me out, the way she was looking at me. I hated when women looked at me like that. I like men. One man, to be precise.

The girl squealed in laughter, and I watched my man pick her up, and dump her on our bed. He put her on her back, and opened her legs. He got on his knees, between her legs. Oh my God! He was serious!

"You really want to do that?" I shrieked.

I felt bad as soon as I said it. I saw his shoulders droop, and he sat up and looked at me. "Of course I do. How many times have I offered?"

"I . . . I thought you were kidding. Really? You want to lick me there? Why?"

"Sit back, Hannah honey. Sit, and watch, and learn, Okay?"

Shit, he wasn't kidding. He had his head between her legs, his mouth pressed right up against it. And whatever he was doing, she looked like she was enjoying it. After a few minutes of her groaning and panting, I had to move a little closer. I laid down next to her, and got my head pretty near the action. He looked up at me, then moved his mouth away a little and I could see he was sticking his tongue out, rubbing her little nubbin. But it really wasn't all that little. It must have been about the size of the end of my pinky. I could feel her squirm next to me every time he sucked on it.

She was wiggling like crazy, all over the bed. It got to the point I had to hold her down a bit. Her head was brushed up against my legs, actually kind of between them. It was distracting.

"You really like doing that?" I had to ask him.

Bobby gave her a long hard suck, and lifted his head. "I love it. I love that it excites her, and makes her horny. I love making her come for me."

Come, from that? I reached down and pushed her away. She must have been totally out of it. She was chewing on my panties, clinging to my leg. Sick. He was still going at her, using his fingers, his tongue, his mouth. I was surprised when a muffled cry came from between my legs. I pulled away, and she was smiling. "You liked it?" I asked.

"Damn, lady, what's wrong with you? Of course I liked it! How can you not?"

There was no way I could admit to her that I didn't, couldn't, know if I liked it or not. I knew I shouldn't like it. She sat up, and reached under my tennis skirt, tickling me down there. "Go sit and learn, Princess. I'm about to return the favor."

I scooted away, and watched her climb off the bed. She was yanking my man's pants down, and his thing was already hard. It looked angry. He glanced over at me and blushed.

Skankannah knelt between his legs, and I realized what she meant by return the favor. "You're not serious!" I blurted.

He turned to me. "Hush. Just watch, alright? If it's something you can't do, well, we'll work on that. This is something I want."

She was licking him. Licking his hard shaft, even licking his balls! I watched in horror and wonder as she took one of them in her mouth, sucking on it, tugging on it. Damn if my man didn't moan. She kept going, licking and kissing her way to the top, then she put it in her mouth. The whole end of it, in her mouth!

She seemed to like doing it, and it was pretty obvious he loved it. Again, I had to sneak a little closer for a better view. She was all over that thing, bobbing up and down, licking and slurping. She pressed farther forward, and damn if almost the whole enchilada didn't disappear between her lips. He groaned and held her head. After a few seconds she pulled away, gasping, then laughing. "Liked that did you?" she teased.

"Oh, God, did I ever!"

She did it again, and again. Her hand was moving, stroking him, like I would, but her mouth was working too. It was messy, gross, her spit spilling over her hand. He didn't seem to mind. I moved a hair closer, getting a bird's eye view.

"Kiss me, Hannah. Kiss me now."

His eyes were on fire, watching me. I rose up and pressed my lips to his. Oh! He wanted that kind of kiss. His tongue was deep in my mouth, and I rubbed it with mine. I could hear him whimpering in his chest. Then he was moaning into my mouth. I knew that moan!

I looked down, and Skankenstein was grinning at me, with her lips around his cock. That was a pretty cool trick. She opened her mouth, and I could see his cum dripping around the head, spilling out of her mouth. She lowered her mouth quickly and slurped it up noisily, making him groan again. We were both watching her now. She opened her mouth, and I could see it was full of his stuff. She closed her mouth. Then she licked her lips and opened it. Empty! She had swallowed it. Oh my God. He couldn't want me to do that, could he?

I looked at him nervously, and he nodded, reading my mind. "That was incredible."

Crap. That chest kissing, the undressing, even the nasty open mouth kisses, I could do. I might even be able to let him lick between my legs, if he really wanted to. But that?

Bobby kissed me softly. "Baby steps, Hannah Banana. We don't have to do it all at once."

Thank goodness. He was starting to scare me a little. I watched him close his eyes, and smile. I looked down, and Skankzilla was still sucking on him. "Gee, baby. You really like that don't you?" I asked.

He nodded.

Hmm. Maybe I could do a little of that. Just lick and suck a little. He looked like he enjoyed it. I continued to watch, and realized he liked it a LOT. He was getting hard again. Weird thing was, I was pretty sure she liked doing it too.

When he was about as hard as he gets, she sat up, wiping her mouth. "How do you want me, sugar daddy?"

"Anything but mish," he said.

I watched her stand up, grinning. "Why don't you lay back and get comfy then? Your dirty girl wants to take that big ol' hunk of meat for a ride."

Alright. I admit it. There was a ton I didn't know. But I was learning. Skankelina climbed up on his cock and dropped right down on it. She was like the Energizer bunny. She was bouncing all over the place, changing positions every few minutes, and just going crazy on him. I watched her make her little cries, scrunching up her face, riding him hard. "Another one," she gasped. "I want another one."

He laughed, holding her hips and pushing up into her hard and fast. It looked like it had to hurt, but her grunts didn't sound like she was in pain. She started doing her little whiny sound, and he grinned. "Come for me, baby girl. Come on Daddy's cock."

She squealed, and he laughed again, slapping her on the butt! Now I KNOW that had to hurt, at least a little.

She was still shaking when he pushed her off of him. He wasn't even nice about it. He just pushed her over, put her on her belly, and lifted her hips up high off the bed. Then he was sticking his thing in her like a dog, from behind. She moaned, dropping her head to the bed, and I got to watch him pump in and out of her, like forever. He was swatting her butt again. Her hand reached out for my leg, and I scooted forward. That couldn't be very comfortable. I'd be mortified to be in her position. She put her head on my thigh, and I brushed her hair back, trying to soothe her.

Suddenly he changed. He grabbed her hips in his hands, and pounded at her hard. Faster, almost a blur. Skankerella screamed out that she was coming, and my Bobby slammed up against her so hard it I could feel it. He looked fierce, beastly, as he growled, pushing up against her like he could somehow get in even deeper. When he finally backed off grinning, she stayed like that, ass up, tits down, legs open.

Instinctively, I got up to get him a washcloth. Passing behind her I could see everything. How red she was, swollen, and a trickle of his juices dripping out of her. I stopped, entranced. I felt the word, 'scarlet' bubbling up to my lips. He . . . he had sex with another woman. Not me.

He collapsed on the bed, with a big smile on his face. Then he turned to me, and his smile faded. "I'm sorry."

"Is that it? That's what you like? What you want? What's missing? You really like that?" I moved over and sat down next to him.

"It's a start. I'd love it, if I could do it with you."

"All of it?"

"As much as you're willing.

"Gentle," he said.

"Gentle?" Then I noticed he was looking down the bed, and our very own Skankahontas was sucking his messy thing. What a disgusting little tramp.

She pulled her mouth off of him, and grinned at me. "You ready to give it a go, Princess? I could use the help."

I realized she was talking to me. "I . . . uh . . . maybe later . . ."

"Don't tease her, Savannah. I told you about that." I looked over, and I could tell he was mad. I cuddled up to him.

"It's Okay. I don't think she was really teasing me. You're not going to do it again, are you?"

"Would you mind very much?"

"Three times?"

He nodded, blushing.

Wow. Three times. I didn't think that was possible. Oh well, in for a penny, in for a pound.

"Alright. But you're gonna owe me, buster."

He pulled me down and gave me another of those kisses. It was a long one, and I could feel a tingling in my belly. Maybe a little lower.

"Yeehaw! We have liftoff!" Skankizoid crowed.

I pulled away and looked down the bed. He was hard again. I gave him a look, and he grinned. "I love kissing you."

Alright. Maybe I laughed a little. I knew the truth. She could have sucked on him for an hour, but a couple of minutes kissing me put the lead back in his pencil.

This time, I paid more attention. I stayed close to the action, holding Skankadonna's head in my lap, as I watched about a dozen different ways to do it. How the hell he knew all this stuff was a mystery to me, but he put that tramp through the wringer.

He seemed to go on and on. He had never lasted like that, thank God! He must have been destroying her. I was quiet, observing patiently, trying to decide if I really could do some of those things. How far would I go to make him happy?

I knew the truth, as I held the moaning skank's head in my lap, soothing her, ignoring her efforts to chew through my panties, as the beast that had consumed my husband ravished her again and again. I'd do anything for him. Just like I knew he'd do anything for me. Including fuck a little slut, if it would make our lives better.

- ( . Y . ) -

We ordered the chateaubriand, and a nice cabernet sauvignon.

Over the escargot he finally brought it up. "Are you mad at me, Hannah Banana?"

I thought about torturing him a while, but I couldn't. I loved the man. And I knew the truth, he had done it for us.

"No, baby. I admit it was a little scary, and I came close to saying our word a couple of times as the beginning, but I understand now."

"You know I love you, don't you? I would never hurt you."

I grinned. "I know. I'm proud of you, to be honest. You took a big chance but you trusted me. I think we both learned a few things from Savannah. You don't have feelings for her do you?"

"Not love. An appreciation, I guess. I'm thankful. She did what she needed, willingly."

"Willingly. No kidding. She looked like she enjoyed it even more than you."

"So . . . you think you might want to try a few new things?"

"Baby steps you said. Let's go slow, alright? If I get anything wrong, we can always have another lesson, right?"

He nodded, maybe a little too eagerly.

"I'm not sure I'd want it to be Savannah again. I think she might be falling for you."

He almost spit up his food, laughing. "Falling for me? The girl is ga-ga over you. That's all she could talk about when I took her home."

Jesus! Where had he found that little slut? Did I even want to know? I knew she was looking at me that way. When you look like I do, you learn to notice those things.

"I love you, Hannah. Thank you for trusting me."

- ( . Y . ) -

That week things started to change. He was all over me, everyday. Those big wet nasty kisses. I noticed that after enough of them, sometimes I didn't even need to help him get hard.

I opened up for him. Not all at once, it was a little difficult for me, but I tried. I undressed him, touching his body, kissing his chest. Before I could even finish, he had me on my back, driving his cock into me. Yeah, he liked that.

On Wednesday, when he came home, I left a little note pointing him toward the bedroom. I was waiting for him, naked in our bed. I felt like a total sleaze as I rubbed between my legs. "I thought you might like a little appetizer before dinner."

I thought he was going to break his neck getting to me. He was still fully dressed, climbing between my legs, spreading them. Then he paused. "Are you sure, Hannah, love? I don't want you to be uncomfortable."

Was I sure? Hell no. I was scared to death. "I want you to, Bobby. Lick me."

Then his mouth was on me, doing terrible, naughty things. I could feel every little action like it was magnified. He was moaning, while he licked and sucked on my dirty parts.

I hate to say it, but it felt good. Real good. I found myself whimpering, clutching the sheets. I mean it felt fantastic! He looked up at me, and licked me long and slow, his tongue sticking out longer than any tongue had a right to. I moaned, a little surprised at myself. God, the way that man loved me. What he would do . . .

That moan must have set him off. He was like a starving animal, eating me alive. A burning feeling was building down there, growing, spreading, getting stronger.

"Come for me, Princess," he whispered. Then his mouth was on me again, sucking at my little button, his tongue teasing, torturing.

I felt a shriek escaping my lips as I lost control of my body, shaking, trembling, bursts of painful pleasure shooting up my spine. My whole body was cramping, and then it was over, and I collapsed on the bed.

When I knew what was going on, he was on top of me, kissing my face. Still clothed, he'd managed to free himself, and I could feel his hardness easing in and out of me.

I saw tears in his eyes, and my heart broke for him. I reached up to that handsome face, caressing his cheek. "Oh, Bobby," I sighed.

"Thank you, Hannah. God, I've wanted to do that to you for so long."

"You liked it? Doing that to me? It wasn't . . . nasty? Dirty? I tried to clean up for you—"

"I loved doing that for you. It was amazing, the way your body responded. The way you came for me."

I could feel myself blushing, and wrapped my legs around his, like I'd seen her do. He grinned. I felt him reach back to touch my legs, almost as if to reassure himself that I was really doing that.

"I want to be what you need, baby," I whispered. "Be patient with me, alright?"

He nodded, but I knew he could barely hear me. He had that look, the fire. He was leaning over me, his hips moving fast and hard. He looked scary. He laid down on me, holding me tightly, and he was pounding into me harder than ever before. I groaned, trying to adjust a little.

"Hannah," he gasped, and then he was filling me. Fucking and filling me. I held him, kissing his head, caressing his hard body, the way that little tramp did. He looked up at me, his nose flaring as his chest heaved, breathing hard.