CuckQuean - Hannah, the Innocent

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I held that handsome face in my hands and kissed him. One of those new kisses he loved so well. "I love you."

He kissed me back, and his hips were moving again. My god, he was still hard, or newly hard, I don't know. Either way, he was hard for me, pumping into me. He seemed so happy, so excited. It felt great to know I could do this for him. I was feeling a little brazen. I pushed him up a bit, and he gazed back at me, a little sad, maybe? Confused.

I gave him a wink, and pulled my legs back, holding them behind the knees.

His eyes bugged out and he grabbed the back of my legs, pushing them back, and then he was on top of me, doing his best to drive my body right through the bed. It was incredible. I'd never felt anything like it. It felt different, better. I was hypersensitive, feeling each thrust. Something was building inside of me, a tension, just out of reach. So hard. He was fucking me so hard. I could hear my own little grunts, and suddenly the feeling changed. I was burning, shaking, aching. "Come," he growled. The beast was back. "Come, damn you. Come for me."

I moaned as I felt the dam burst inside of me. "Bobby!" I gasped, as the tendrils of wicked pleasure tore through my loins. The world seemed to fade, collapsing in on my feelings. My man grunted, and filled me again, so sweetly.

He was looking down into my eyes, smiling. "You came for me. You had an orgasm."

I nodded, shamefully. I had lost control.

His lips were on mine. Not that nasty kiss. This one was soft, tender, loving. "I'm so happy right now," he whispered, hugging me.

And that's what it was all about after all. He was happy. I'd made him happy. I was even feeling pretty good myself, if not more than a little bit guilty. Good girls didn't do that. They didn't enjoy it like that.

I guess that for Bobby, and the sake of my marriage, I wasn't going to be a good girl. At least not for my man.

- ( . Y . ) -

My next run was two weeks later on a Saturday, only a 10K. It started a little later, and I was home before ten. My man was working in his study, whistling. I knew he was happy. We both were, more than ever.

I took my shower, and when I came out he met me with a hug. I got a big kiss. "I've got a surprise for you," he whispered. He dried my body with a towel, then put my robe on me. He guided me into our bedroom.

It was a surprise alright. A tiny little naked redhead in our bed. She was grinning at me.

"Bobby?" I whispered.

"Another lesson, Hannah."

Another one. But things were going so well. Why would he need another one? "Aren't you happy now?"

He took me in his arms. "I've never been happier. You've been happier too, right?"

I had to admit it was true. "Yes."

"That weekend was wonderful for us. You know it was. And you've already changed. Our love life is so much better. But don't you think it could get even better?"

"Baby steps, you said. You said we'd take baby steps."

This one was cuter. Different. Maybe not as young, but definitely prettier. And so different, smaller, bigger tits, rounder ass. And that flaming red hair. I leaned forward whispering into his ear. "She's pretty."

He laughed. "On a scale of one to 10?"

"Eight." Maybe even a nine, but I was afraid to confess that.

He nodded. "And you? Hannah? Seriously."

I had to smile a little. He swore with my new adventuresome ways, I was a twelve now.

"I can say 'scarlet'?"

"Any time. This is for us. I want you to be comfortable."

I'm not going to say I was comfortable, but it was interesting. The girl was wild, and flexible. She could do the splits on him, and could tuck her feet behind her head.

"Doesn't that hurt?" I asked her, when she tucked her second leg underneath her arm and shoulders. It looked so nasty. Like she was nothing but a hole for him to use.

"A little. It's worth it, to see how it affects him." She smiled for me, reached out and held my hand.

Erin was nice. She talked to me. What she was doing, and why. How it felt. She didn't try to feel me up or chew my panties like Savannah. Good thing, 'cause fresh out of the shower, I wasn't wearing any. Just a robe, and about half an hour into it, not even that.

She was different how she sucked him too. Not so nasty. It was more loving. I watched closely, and she grinned for me. "You want to try?"

I shook my head. Still too early for that.

"Come on, Hannah. Just a little kiss. He'd love that."

She talked me into it. I kissed the head of his cock, and it jumped. I heard him moan. I looked up and it was there, the fire. "He's gonna go crazy now," I warned her.

I was right. Man, oh man, he fucked her hard!

She was exhausted by the third time, and I cuddled up to her, rubbing her shoulders. She sighed and leaned back against me. Bobby was straddling her one leg, her other one up on his shoulder, his thing in perpetual motion, in and out, in and out.

I kissed her cheek. "Thank you for doing this for us. I . . . I learned a lot."

She grinned and squeezed my hand. "I was nervous. You, you're so beautiful."

"You're beautiful too, Erin."

I moved so Bobby could readjust her body, before giving it to her some more. Nothing to watch, really. He'd done this one a lot. She was on her back, and I just looked at her. She looked so sexy, completely open to him, willing to do anything. Her nipples were hard. I had to touch one, to see if it felt as hard as it looked. She gasped, her back arching, and I knew she was coming again.

God, that was naughty. I touched another woman's titties, and it made her come.

I was becoming a bad girl. A very bad girl. But only for my man.

- ( . Y . ) -

I grew more adventurous. We did it on the couch! I thought he was going to go insane. I know we broke at least a couple of the springs. I let him move my legs around more, holding them open, even putting my ankles on his shoulders.

I wouldn't be exaggerating if I said he told me he loved me at least a dozen times a day.

One night we did it three times, and I came for him again. He really likes that. I'll admit, I don't hate it, but I still feel a little guilty afterward.

I had a 5K Saturday, and I was feeling nervous. I wanted to ask him if there would be any more surprises, but things were going so well, I didn't want to mess things up. I had butterflies in my stomach when I got home.

Entering the house, I was sniffing around, looking for strange perfume. My eyes darted about, hunting for a strange purse, a coat.

My man came up to me, and gave me a hug. "I bet you're hungry. You didn't even stop to eat afterwards, did you?"

He knew me so well. "No. I . . . I guess I was worried you might have another surprise for me."

He came me one of the sweet kisses. Gentle. "Go clean up. I'm making lunch. Don't dawdle."

I scampered off to the bathroom. It wasn't even ten a.m., and we had the whole day together. Just Bobby and me.

I was shampooing my hair, when another set of hands joined mine. "Hi, Hannah. Need some help?"

I knew that voice. I cracked one eye, and a little naked redhead was in the shower with me. "Erin?"

She guided me under the showerhead, running her fingers through my hair. "I wanted to talk to you," she said, "and I asked Bobby to give us some time alone. I don't want to interfere. If you don't want me here today, I'll go."

"Is it another lesson?"

She nodded, soaping up my body, her hands moving softly, touching me. "I'm going to spend a lot of time sucking him. He really wants you to do that. He's crazy for it. But if you're not going to, then I don't think we should."

I let her turn me around, soaping up my back, and my bottom. "It's not that I don't want to Erin. I . . . I think I'll be able to build up to it in time. But I need to do it in my time. Baby steps, he promised."

Her hands slid over my body, rinsing the soap away. I felt her lips press against my shoulder. "Then I think it's a good idea, if you're willing. The more you see it, the more you'll grow used to it. It's not a bad thing, Hannah."

"You like doing it."

She nodded, turning me around again, standing close, our bodies touching. "I like the feeling I get while doing it. How I'm in control, driving him crazy, making him feel so good."

"He does seem to like it."

"Most men love it. You know it would drive him crazy if you did it. He might actually lose his mind. You'll have to be careful, or we'll be feeding him babyfood, and rolling him around in a wheelchair, when you're done with him."

It was a funny image. I laughed. And then she kissed me. On the lips. Not the dirty kiss, though. "I'll work with you, Hannah. Baby steps. Just a little at a time. Maybe a couple of more of those kisses you did. A tiny lick or two. That's all."

Alright, it was more than that. Not a lot more, but it was a start. As soon as we finished eating, right there at the table, she climbed between his legs and started. I watched, studying her. She was a little nastier with this one, and he obviously liked it. She stayed with it all the way until he was done. She even let him finish in her mouth, but she didn't make the big production of it that Savannah had.

We moved to the bedroom, and he did the same for her, licking and sucking until she had a couple of little orgasms. Now that I knew, it was obvious. I think he really did like doing it, but what he really got off on was making her come.

Then we got comfortable, and I got to watch her suck him again. Even after he got hard, she sucked him for a long time. She was chatty on that one, telling me what to do, how to do it. She got me to help a little. I wasn't planning on much, but I was feeling naughty. I kissed it, a few times. Then I stuck out my tongue, and licked the whole length of it real slowly.

The mistake was doing it again. I just got to the top when he gasped. Then the damn thing was going off, squirting a couple of times, before his cum started to just bubble over, making a mess of everything.

Erin laughed at me, then leaned forward and licked my chin and mouth. "You made a mess there, Hannah. I guess he really liked that."

I had to smile. No kidding. She sucked him for ten minutes. Two licks from me, and he went off.

She got a washcloth and we cleaned him up. It was nice, laying there, my man between us, while we talked. I was feeling especially naughty, after getting him to shoot like that. I moved down between his legs, looking at it more carefully. It was soft, but as soon as I touched it, I felt it start to stiffen. I looked up at him and was really brazen. I licked him, long and slow, then put my mouth over the top. I kissed the tippy-top, then opened my lips, sucking on the end. A few more little licks and kisses, and he was almost ready.

It took a lot of courage, but I opened my mouth wide, and took the whole head in my mouth. I ran my tongue over it, feeling how big it was, how soft the skin was. He was about as hard as he gets. I gave him one more long look, then looked up at Erin. "Show me how to do it on top."

His groan was enough to let me know I was doing the right thing.

She was fun to watch. I cuddled up to my man, hugging him, asking questions. What he preferred, why, how it felt. I talked to her a little too, to get her perspective. It was obvious she really liked being on top. She came for him a lot that way.

When they were done, I got the washcloth to clean them up. Then we hung out in bed a while, cuddling with her between us. She's a naughty little thing, and she latched onto my tit for a while. Bobby's eyes almost popped out of his head. I giggled, and encouraged her, for him. Like I said, I'm becoming a bad girl.

- ( . Y . ) -

I don't know why I couldn't suck him, or even do too much alone. I was trying. We did it with me on top twice in the following few days. He gave me four orgasms that week. He was bragging about it.

The sex was good, but even better was the love and affection. He was always so happy, in such a great mood. He couldn't keep his hands off me. He was calling me for no reason, just to hear my voice.

Erin wasn't a surprise on Saturday. It was planned. She stayed over, and by Sunday afternoon, I'd managed to suck him a few times, almost like her.

It was funny, I loved to watch her with him. She was so cute, and he got so excited. Erin was nice to me, always, considerate. We started sharing a few more kisses. It was pretty obvious she wanted me, but that was something I REALLY wasn't ready for.

As for me and Bobby during the week? I don't think any two people could be any happier. And yes, the quality of our sex life was getting better, slowly but surely.

- ( . Y . ) -

I guess I have to take some of the blame. I had never told him about the Fallen Hero Half, and I was out of the house before he was up. It was over an hour away, and it started a little later than most of them. Marian was with me on that one, and we got to chatting.

It might be a little hard to understand, but I never had too many women friends. I'm told it's a common problem, when you're as beautiful as I am. I know I keep saying that, and I probably come off conceited, but it's not like that. I've got a beautiful face, symmetric features, full shining hair. A big perfect smile, thanks to three years of orthodontia. Big blue eyes that men tell me are the most beautiful they've ever seen. I'm tall, statuesque, with full, firm 35C breasts, and a rock hard ass. My legs have great definition from all the running.

Believe me, I'm gorgeous, and I guess it's intimidating to a lot of women. Marian understood, she was damn near as pretty as me. Not naturally, but with the full warpaint on, she was a stunner. I also think that's why Erin and I get on so well. She's pretty, but more, she's not threatened by me, and we can talk so easily.

Back to the fact of the matter. Marian and I chatted, and I ended up dumping my life on her. I waited for her to say something about it, how sick I was, warped, wimpy, whatever. It was funny, she said nothing like that. She seemed to take it very seriously.

"Is it working? Is he happier? Are you happy, Hannah?"

That was the essential point, wasn't it? "The happiest ever, Marian. Both of us. Am I screwed up or what?"

"Screwed up? Hardly. Sounds like you have a great life, and a man who loves you, who's honest with you and who tries to communicate. You've got a new friend who's helping make your life even better, as if that's fair. Honestly, girl, I don't know what you're bitching about. It sounds to me like you've got it made."

"But he's having sex with another woman! I let him, I even watch!"

"And you love it, he loves it, it makes your marriage stronger, and the sex is better than ever. You even got a new friend out of it. Shit, I'm just pissed you didn't invite me to work with you."

"You?"

"Why not? We're friends, right? You know I'm not seeing anyone seriously. I love great sex. From the sounds of things, Bobby's pretty good at it. Sure. I would have been perfect."

She had a point. I didn't know how much longer we'd need Erin's help. But if anything changed, and he wanted to find someone else to work with us, maybe I'd suggest Marian.

Then again, maybe not. Marian was too damn good looking. Wealthy. Funny. She could be a real threat. Especially if she was half as good in bed as she claimed.

Rainstorms delayed the start, and I had a pretty miserable run, almost seven minutes slower than my PR. I was soaked to the bone, and exhausted, and we still had an hour long drive back to the mall. We were starving, and stopped to eat, adding another hour to our journey. By the time I got home, it was after three in the afternoon. I was zonked, and all I wanted to do was clean up and take a nap.

Someone beat me to it. The light of my life, the man of my dreams, my Bobby, was asleep in our bed with Erin, and another woman. She was black, and naked. Hell, they all were naked.

I slammed the door shut. "What the fuck, Bobby! When did you start cheating on me? Who is that slut, and why is she naked in our bed!" I turned on Erin, screaming. "I thought you were my friend, Erin. Why would you do this to me? Why?"

They were scrambling, and the new girl looked scared to death, hiding behind the bed, trying to get dressed. Erin got out and was trying to say something. "NO! No excuses. Just get out, Erin. Go!"

Bobby finally got untangled from the sheets, and he was trying to grab me. "Don't! Don't touch me, you liar. You said it was for us. That you would never cheat!"

"Stop, Hannah. It's not what you think," he said calmly, reaching out for me.

I pushed his hands away and slapped him. "Not what I think? I SAW you. Found you with your little naked harem. I'm not stupid, Bobby."

He finally trapped me in the corner, I tried to push him away, but he got his arms around me. "Hush, Hannah. Calm down. Nothing happened. We were waiting for you. You're normally home from your races before noon. I guess we fell asleep."

"I'm supposed to believe that? You were in bed with those two, naked, and nothing happened."

Erin was peeking over his shoulder. "It's true, Hannah. We didn't do anything but cuddle and chat. Not even any kisses. We wouldn't cheat on you."

I couldn't stop the shaking, or the tears from falling. "Who is she? Why is there another woman in our bed? I'm not enough, so now you have to bring in TWO women?"

The new girl was standing there, mostly dressed, her shoes in her hand. I think she would have been gone, but I was blocking the door. "That's Janelle. We were going to try something different today."

"Different, so you had to bring in someone new? You didn't even talk to me about it. Why someone new, Bobby? Why couldn't it just be you, me and Erin."

Erin had managed to get close, and was rubbing my back. "I don't do anal, Hannah. I don't like it."

"Anal?"

"You know, butt sex. I don't like it, and Bobby's awfully big for that. Janelle loves it, so we thought she could help. I swear, Hannah. We didn't cheat. We didn't do anything. I wouldn't do that to you."

Butt sex? That's what he wanted? What was it going to be next? Midgets? Circus clowns? Trapezes? Farm animals? What the fuck?

Bobby loosened his grip on me a little. "Listen, Hannah, I'm sorry. We probably should have waited for you before getting undressed. We just wanted to make it a little surprise. I guess I screwed up. I'm sorry."

"You want to stick your thing in my butt!?"

He turned bright red. "It's something I wanted to try. I've never done it. I might not even like it. But it's something I've thought about a lot."

Erin leaned against me. "It's not that weird. A lot of couples do it. It's just that I don't like it. Maybe I'm too small, I don't know. One try was enough for me, three years ago. Never again."

I turned to the new girl. "You like that? In the butt?"

She nodded, still looking terrified.

Sex in the butt. This was getting to be too weird. "I need a shower, Bobby. Get everybody dressed. We'll talk when I'm done."

I should have known it wouldn't be that easy. Erin joined me in the shower after a few minutes. "You hurt my feelings, Hannah. Bad. I thought we were friends. You should know that I'd never cheat on you, or let him cheat on you. I wouldn't do that."

"I came home to my husband with two naked women in our bed, Erin. What was I supposed to think?"

She had the natural sponge out, soaping it up, before scrubbing me. "I know it looks bad, but you should have trusted us. Trusted your man. You know he wouldn't do that to you. You went crazy, without even asking us what was going on."

"This is hard for me, Erin. Sharing my man. Watching him be with someone else. With you, I can stand it. But he shouldn't be bringing in other women. That's not right."

"Maybe you're right. He wasn't going to do anything with her, not like we do. He was just going to fuck her ass for a while, to see if it's something you guys might want to do some day."