CuckQuean - Hannah, the Innocent

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What happened to the baby steps, Erin? He promised. We were going to take it slow. There's still a lot we haven't done. Why did he have to go there?"

"I don't know. Listen, I'm sorry. She was my idea, and I didn't think it out, Okay? He wanted it and I wasn't going to do it. We should have stopped it there before it went any further. Forgive me, Hannah? I would never hurt you on purpose."

She was hugging me, tears rolling down her face. I knew she meant it. Maybe I jumped to a wrong conclusion, but geez! Another naked woman. And she was young, black, and beautiful. What if it turned out he liked black women? I couldn't do anything about that.

"I'm sorry, Hannah. Don't send me away. I'm sorry," Erin sobbed, clinging to me.

I hushed her, and turned off the water, holding her for a while, until she calmed. "I forgive you," I said softly. "I know you wouldn't hurt me. I'm sorry I went kind of crazy."

She kissed me, and I let her. A pretty big kiss, to be honest. We got out of the shower, and she started drying me off. Her nipples were hard again. The girl had to have some of the pointiest nipples ever.

"Guys really like that? Straight guys? In the butt?" I asked.

She giggled. "Apparently. I don't get it."

"Me either. Seriously, with a pretty little pussy like yours, he wants to stick it where you poop? That's kind of gross."

She gave my titty a little suck, grinning. "You think my pussy's pretty?"

"Hell, girl, everything about you is pretty."

Her grin turned into a full-fledged smile. "You've got a sexy little pussy too." The tease reached between my legs, and tickled me there.

"Behave, wild girl. Somewhere out there's my husband who's probably horny, and a new girl that likes butt sex. We've got to go find them."

"You know he's not going to do anything. Heck, you scared Janelle so bad, she's probably halfway out of the state by now."

Erin and I got dressed. Well sort of dressed. Tee-shirts. My man's Tee-shirts. It was like a knee length dress on her. They were still there, both of them, sitting at the kitchen table.

We spent five minutes with everyone apologizing to each other. We spent another half hour with two bottles of wine, clearing the air, and setting new ground rules. No more surprises, with women I didn't know. And what the hell was the deal with butt sex?

Yep. He liked it. A lot. I don't see how. Janelle seemed to enjoy it a lot. She explained everything. How to keep it clean, how to prepare ahead of time, all about using the right kind of lube - she brought her own, by the way - and why she liked it. Lots of talk but I still didn't understand it.

She talked about cleanliness, and making sure he was really clean after each time they did it. I was feeling a little better, but doubted I'd ever go there with my husband. She stayed for dinner, and Dean took her home after. When he got back, the three of us went dancing. I got hit on a lot, and made him a little jealous. That's what he gets for pulling that crap on me. Erin and I danced a couple of slow songs. I knew there were zippers busting all over that place before we were done. At least a half-dozen guys tried to cut in, but we weren't having none of it. I was pretty harsh with a few of them. When you look like me, you learn how to end things quickly when some asshole doesn't want to take no for an answer.

Erin stayed over, and no, there was no butt sex. She still drove him crazy, and I used my mouth on him for a while to get him up for a second turn with her.

I was exhausted, physically, and emotionally. I never got my nap, and it was late before he was done fucking Erin. I was half asleep, lying between the two of them, one on each tit. "No more new girl surprises, Bobby. You want to bring in somebody, you talk to me unless it's one of my friends, like Marian. I should have some say in it too."

"Marian?"

"Mmmhmm. No stranger surprises." I giggled, sleepily. "Stranger danger."

- ( . Y . ) -

Two weeks later, I found out he'd taken my words seriously. Erin had to go visit a sick aunt or something, and when I got home, she was there. Marian.

I felt a little awkward to be honest, but we got over it. Marian was a friend. She liked to fuck. She liked to suck. She even liked it in the butt. We made a full day of it, dinner, dancing, the whole shebang. She didn't spend the night, but I told her we'd talk the next day.

We did, and we did some more of the fucking and sucking. She was a little pushier than Erin, and nagged me into giving my husband a good suck. I wasn't going to let him finish, but that was fine for everybody. I'd suck him hard, and when he'd had enough, he'd stick it in Marian somewhere.

Marina was very appreciative, and loving. Lots of hugging and kissing. She was real affectionate with me, but I could tell it was different. She didn't want me like Savannah or Erin did. Yeah, I knew Erin wanted me.

No, Marian was just a close friend, who was real demonstrative. And if you think that Erin and me dancing broke zippers, you can bet that Marian and me together, on the dance floor, nearly stopped a few hearts.

- ( . Y . ) -

I was kind of missing Erin. She came back mid-week and we had her over. It was nice. We told her about Marian of course. I think she was a little jealous. Alright, maybe a lot jealous. So I was extra affectionate with her, hugging her, kissing her, letting her touch me a lot.

That's when I found out Bobby had something else he wanted to try.

"Kiss her, Hannah. Kiss her deep for me," he whispered, laying on his side behind her, putting it to her, while she and I faced each other, talking.

We got a little carried away, Erin and I. Bobby got really carried away. She and I were making out pretty heavy, when he pulled out of her, stood over us, and sprayed his goop on both of our faces. I was a little pissed.

He apologized a lot, and cleaned us up. I almost sent him out of the room after that.

- ( . Y . ) -

It's been two years. The best two years of our marriage. I'm pregnant now, and it's going to be a boy. I hope he looks just like Bobby.

Erin's staying with us through the pregnancy. I love the girl, she's so good to both of us. She's promised to stick around through the first couple of months afterwards, until I'm ready to get back into the swing of things.

Marian is another great friend. We're closer than ever, and we try to set aside at last one night a week for her. Bobby still likes the butt sex, and Erin and I have made it clear that we're willing to try a lot, but not that. I'm not saying never, mind you, but certainly not yet.

We've even had Janelle over a few times. She's more of a specialist. She's still trying to talk me and Erin into trying it in the butt. I have to admit, there's something sexy about her dark skin against ours. Erin is so fair, it's a huge contrast. But the rest of it? Uh-uh.

Bobby and I have a secret. We're thinking of asking Erin to stay with us for good. We have the space, and she doesn't seem interested in moving on and hooking up with someone else. There's a selfish motive on my part. If he's going to be fucking anyone but me, I prefer it be Erin. I trust her. She's not going to steal him. Not that I think anybody really could.

We've had a few additional 'trainers' over the last couple of years. Marian brought her cousin along while she was in town. Those two wore out my man. He was useless for three days. We're not going to do that too often.

Emanuelle didn't go over well. That whole Dom thing didn't work for any of us. We tried twice, but that one's a no go. I'm glad Bobby didn't like it, but it was kind of funny to see him walking around so carefully for a couple of days afterward. I think he finally understood why Erin and I weren't gonna go for the butt sex.

And there was Belinda of course. She likes getting tied up, and getting spanked. It was an education. A little bondage is fun, and a light spanking isn't bad, Erin seems to like those a lot, but some of the crazy stuff that Bel does? No way. The fun thing is once she's all tied up, we can all have our way with her. I'm not gay or anything, but it's pretty wild to sit on her face, while Bobby has her. And she's another one he can do his butt sex with, since she's in no position to stop him.

Now he's talking about bringing over a girl that just does girls, for Erin and me both. I think he's hoping that will push the two of us into something more intimate. You think he'd be happy with what we already do. Other than me going down on her, there's not a lot that's missing between us. Again, I'm not saying I'll never do it, but it's not in the cards short term. She understands. We're pretty open about everything.

I drew the line at bringing in another man. No way. I don't want any man's dick in me but my man's. Erin feels the same way. Marian says she'd be open to it, but I don't want it happening in my house, and since he'd never cheat on me, I don't think it's going to happen. I guess he's just going to have to live without that one.

Four little words started this mess, and to be honest, scared the bejeesus out of me. But we're about as happy as any two humans can be, we have great friends, we're starting our family, and we've got Erin. Yeah, I'm happy.

And my man never ceases to tell me he's the luckiest man alive. I'm not gonna argue it with him, he's probably right. He's about as happy as any living being can be, and that's what really matters. Right?

THE END 8=====D ~~~~

I know I'm weird. But the only thing that would make me as happy as watching hubby with my cousin Charlene, would be if you could take the time to vote and maybe leave me a comment. Thanks ;)