Curing Mom's Addiction Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once the obstruction was clear, she frantically said, "Please daddy, fuck me. I need you so bad."

Sonya rose up from between her daughter's legs and then stood.

With both hands clasped to each side of his chest, she guided Rick to skim down Donna's body.

Rick shuffled back until he was between her legs. Holding his hard cock in his hand, he exclaimed, "Donna, you've forgotten something."

Donna's face brightened with an innocent expression. She rolled her eyes and then said, "Oops, I forgot to put on the condom."

She bent forward at the waist, grabbed his dick and then rolled the rubber along its length until it was covered.

Again, she dropped prone upon her back.

With both hands splaying her pussy open, she welcomed her step-father with an expression of yearning.

Rick hesitated when the head of his dick rimmed the entrance to his stepdaughter's vagina.

Sonya stood and wrapped her arms from behind and began playing with his nipples. The stimulation caused his prick to harden and twitch.

She comforted him by saying, "It's okay, she's given consent. She's also given you a blowjob. This is only one step further. If it helps, pretend she's me. Once you begin, the deed is done, and it'll be easier for you."

Rick grumbled an incoherent reply under his breath.

Sonya pulled her hands from his nipples.

She then dropped her right hand to enwrap his shaft to keep it from shaking and directed towards Donna's hole. While chuckling into his ear, she placed her left hand on his rear and heaved him forward.

Rick's dick instantly speared into his stepdaughter.

Donna yelped from the sudden intrusion.

Now coupled, Sonya urged him with repeated presses to his ass to start fucking.

For Rick, the hardest part was the initial plunge. Indeed, his wife was correct, it was easier once the deed had begun. Laying on top of a gorgeous teenager and watching her pleasurable expressions while hearing her passionately moan drove him frenzied.

Donna had a unique talent to turn men on and it was no different for the man now fucking her. Her freakish cum fetish had motivated her to acquire skills to use her pussy to entice men to ejaculate. Now engaged sexually with her step-dad, she focused all that youthful energy towards that intended goal. She treated him to all the tricks she knew and coerced him into heavily pounding her like a madman.

Rick had never experienced sexual intercourse with a woman like Donna. The young lady seemed naturally proficient in all acts of gratification and excelled in such tasks. It was as if she were born for that purpose alone. Although his wife was extremely good in bed, if it were a race, the lustful tart beneath him had her beat by miles.

After four minutes of fucking, he had an odd sensation that something was wrong. He could feel the friction and wetness from the inner lining of her tunnel as it milked his dick. It became clear that the rubber had either slid off or had somehow breached open. Although troubled by that realization, he had reached the point where he was incapable of stopping.

He investigated his stepdaughter's guilty expression and knew then that she was culpable. This impish young floozie had intentionally done the unthinkable.

Astonished that she'd be so foolish, he breathlessly huffed, "Why?"

Donna responded with a mischievous smile. She then increased the undulation of her hips while crimping down to tug his shaft. She lunged up and feverishly kissed him while wiggling her tongue between his lips.

With all the combined stimulation, he couldn't hold back. With her pelvis coaxing him to unload, he did the unthinkable and ejaculated into her. A warm stream of viscous cum splattered like a gooey paste against the wall her cervix.

Immediately following that dramatic action, Donna orgasmed like no other woman he'd ever seen.

***

Chris was staggered by his mother's fervent fucking as she told her story. The moment she described her step-dad ejaculating into her, it escalated to a feverish climax.

Donna dropped her weight fully on him, driving his cock deep to lodge the head against her cervix.

In the throes of her orgasm, she crimped his cock tight like a vice and made him groan. Those climactic contractions caused her vagina to function like a dick milking machine set to overdrive.

Those intensified stimulations drove Chris to unleash a full volley of lush semen at the worse possible moment.

Donna's tunnel became a virulent vacuum that sucked his cum and churned it into a ball like goop. Pressurized and constricted, an enormous amount of sperm was then forcefully ejected directly into her cervix.

Of course, neither mom nor son could have known that this moment of incestuous copulation would lead to a life-changing event. Within the next thirty-six hours, one microbial sperm would become determined to swim into her uterus with the singular purpose to fertilize a single egg. The discovery of that impregnation would become a tale for another day.

In the here and now, she had an uncanny ability to sense when her son had ejaculated.

Once again, her weird climactic trigger was renewed. Her current series of orgasms that had been ignited by the telling of a story became one powerful bomb when her son unloaded in her.

She loudly screeched from that explosion and squirted juices around the fleshy edges of her pussy that crimped his dick. It barreled around his balls in a gush of liquid that rained down to splash the carpet.

Chris was confounded and alarmed by her climax. She had never exhibited one as powerful and traumatic as the one now displayed.

He bear-hugged her tight to keep her from toppling backward due to the thrashing and shaking produced by her orgasmic fit.

He held her for two minutes until she went limp in his arms.

Chris said, "Mom, what the fuck? Are you okay?"

Donna mumbled something unintelligible as her head swayed against his shoulder.

After giving her a few more moments to recover, he gripped her torso and pulled her back to look at her.

She stared at him with a dreamy expression and a quirky broad smile.

Chris said, "Well, are you going to say something?"

She looked at him with adoration and replied, "Oh my God, haven't I said enough already?"

Following that statement, she lunged in and gave him a heated kiss that had them both slobbering and moaning.

After several moments of passion, she pulled back and said, "Chris, I love you."

"I've always known that," he said.

She giggled and said, "Oh honey, it's abundant love mixed with a hefty amount of lust. You don't know how grateful I am to be your fuck-slut."

He smiled and then said, "You don't know how much I enjoy you being one. You're freaking amazing. Is that the end of your story?"

She said, "No, but let me catch my breath and I'll finish it."

He replied, "I hope you're not going to tell me he came in you a second time. I can't handle you having another one like that."

She laughed and said, "Now you're being funny. I'll start where I last remember before I lost myself. It shouldn't take long. Here goes."

***

With his cock still buried, Rick looked up at his wife with an expression that begged a question.

Sonya shrugged her shoulders while smiling and said, "It's that weird cum fetish of hers. You've never been around to see it. That's a true orgasm she's experiencing. It only occurs when a kindred man ejaculates in her vagina. I admit it's strange."

He turned back to watch Donna violently flopping like a fish beneath him.

Her eyes had rolled upward and her face grimaced, but it wasn't an expression produced from distaste. It was a countenance of someone in the throes of pure ecstasy.

Awed by the spectacle, Rick turned back to his wife and said, "I don't understand, it's like she's having several, one after another. I've never seen anything like it."

Sonya replied, "...and you never will. She's the only female in the family that has an orgasm triggered by ejaculation. I agree with you on one point, it's all in her head. All she has to do is think of a relative streaming seed into her pussy and it's enough to set her off."

"It still doesn't explain this. It's incredible," he said.

"Having it done for real produces the effect you see. I find pleasure from watching my girl come like that. She's never been able to describe the joy she experiences from such an act," she said.

Rick exclaimed, "Did you know what she planned to do? Did she cut the rubber before putting it on?"

Sonya laughed and replied, "I suspected Donna would do what she always does, but she didn't damage the condom. She's learned how to roll it off your dick using her pussy. I don't know of any woman that can do that, but she can. Jim had become so tired of her doing it that he stopped wearing one."

Rick pulled his dick out from Donna's teenage pussy.

He watched in amazement as jizz surge out along with a wrinkled condom.

Donna's continuous contractions caused a creamy emulsion mixed with semen to dribble out and puddle on the floor.

He shook his head at Sonya and then said, "If you suspected, why in the hell did you bother handing it to me. If she becomes pregnant because of that foolish stunt, I'll be forever troubled by it. What about the coupling? Am I bonded with her as a mate? I don't understand her reasoning or how this works."

Sonya replied, "I knew you would refuse otherwise. I begged her not to but pulling rubbers off is an impulsive act driven by her crazy cum fetish. I have the impression that she intentionally wants to get pregnant. I demanded her to use birth control. She's been on the pill for over six months, so you shouldn't worry. You're already bonded as my mate. Coming in her doesn't couple you to her, it just satiates her kindred need. Even if she did get pregnant, you're only related by marriage. In either case, I've accepted the possibility and I'm okay with it."

He dropped to his back to lay prone beside Donna's shuddering body and placed a hand on his forehead.

He wheezed for breath and said, "Sometimes I think you're as loony as your mother when you talk like that. Frankly, I'm not playing that game and I'm not taking chances. If she wants me to participate in this insane role, she's going to have to learn to take it anally. I hope she can get off on that."

Sonya moved to lay beside him and placed her head on his chest.

She laughed and then replied, "Dear, she's already been talking about her desire to take it up the ass. It'll be a new experience for her and you'll be a good teacher."

Rick tilted his head to look at Donna still quivering beside him.

He exclaimed, "My God, she's still having an orgasm. No woman comes like that for that long."

Sonya said, "Well, now you know all of our secrets."

***

Monday at Work

Donna reluctantly went to work after spending a considerable amount of time in her kinky costume being photographed in a variety of sexually explicit poses. It left her frustrated and extremely horny.

Like a child pleading with a parent, the role was now reversed, and she had begged him to let her stay home from work. In the end, he became adamant that the argument ceased. Now submissive to her son, she did as he demanded. She felt no regret for willingly giving him mastery over her. Being her son's fuck-slut was everything she desired and much more. Since Saturday, she had become comfortable in her new role.

Although subservient, she was still his mother and it was difficult to hold her tongue. She felt that he either didn't understand the complexity of her position or he was intentionally placing her in this awkward situation to purposely humiliate her. Having never been employed, she believed Chris was too inexperienced to understand that flashing her woman parts could get her fired.

She spent the entire drive trying to come up with an excuse to explain her outlandish schoolgirl ensemble. She had been so troubled that any rational idea became a thought that dissipated like smoke.

Once arriving at work and parking, she opened the car door and stepped out.

A breeze immediately lifted her skirt.

It was then that she realized she'd been placed in a no-win situation. It was impossible to make it to the front door without totally flashing herself for all to see. It would be the end of her career if anyone observed her in such a state.

Annoyed by the blowing wind, she hastily stepped back into the car and began to whimper.

In thought, she cried, Chris what were you thinking sending me to work dressed like this? Being a fuck-slut is one thing, but when at work, I must be professional and act accordingly. How do you think I covered up my promiscuous nature all these years? I'm a woman that pretends to be normal. I can't play that role dressed like this. I should have been more forthcoming as to why this couldn't happen.

As she contemplated what to do, there was a knock at her window.

Jarred by the interruption, she jerked in her seat causing her hand to brush against the bottom edge of her skirt. Unknown at that moment, that action unavoidability caused the lip to fold upward and over her hips. She turned her head to the distracting noise and saw her boss standing observant.

As if he avoided the nude exhibition, he calmly signaled for her to roll down the window.

Jittery and afraid, her left hand shook as she activated a button.

When the window came down, she looked up at the rotund man both timid and surprised. A swath of sexual aroma billowed out through the opening.

The man sniffed and then pivoted his piggish eyes down to meet hers.

He shifted his gaze to between her legs and then gulped.

After a moment of fixation, he tilted his eyes back to look at her and then said, "Donna, you're late. Or should I say, again? This is the sixth time in two months. I was waiting for you at the door and unfortunately, I saw you get out of the car. Don't go to your desk, I want you to go directly to my office. We have a matter to discuss. Leave your hair in pigtails, pretend you're nobody and don't say a word to anyone."

Feeling a breeze through the open window, Donna looked down and saw her bare pussy displayed. Abruptly, she brushed her hand down to drop the skirt.

She shyly turned back to look at him and lost her voice.

The man shook his head and then dropped a long tan coat on to her lap through the open window.

He followed that action by saying, "My office in ten minutes. I've cleared my morning schedule. I want you there promptly, understand?"

Sweaty and nervous, her only response was a vigorous nodding of her head to imply an affirmative.

Without further comment, he huffed, turned from her, and then walked away.

She tilted her head back and exhaled a deep breath while sitting in her car both stunned and sickened.

Nothing positive ever came from a meeting with the boss in his office. His demeanor portended doom or at the very least a reprimand. Although she had thought about quitting her job just last week, her motives had changed since her affair with her son. She was desperate to keep her job.

She felt relieved that he was gracious enough to offer the coat. Still, there was an unanswered question as to why he was waiting for her. In every other day prior, he had never bothered to greet anyone.

Donna only had a few minutes to compose herself before entering the building. What would happen next was anybody's guess.

Stepping out of the car, she hastily donned the large trench coat and then briskly walked towards the building.

Upon entering the office, she passed several coworkers and felt their eyes on her. It frayed her nerves and caused her to fidget while walking down the corridor. No one said a word or gave greeting. She suspected it was because they knew something dreadful and decided to remain aloof to shield themselves.

Walking by a reflective mirror hanging in the hall, she turned to look and realized the woman staring back looked nothing like her. Dolled up and painted, she appeared like a teenager visiting the office to perhaps visit her daddy.

She then realized that perhaps those awkward stares were because they didn't recognize her. If so, the impact of this confrontation would be less embarrassing and perhaps she could walk out without being noticed.

Upon standing at the open entrance to his gaudy office, she knocked and observed her fat boss gesturing behind his desk for her to come in.

He flatly said, "Donna, close the door and have a seat next to me."

She walked in and closed the door. After a few steps, she stood in place and said, "I don't understand, you've moved the chair. That's not the normal location, it's right next to you. I know I'm late, but you usually defer those matters to department heads. Am I in trouble?"

He gave her a creepy smile and replied, "Don't be nervous. Hang the coat up on the hook and come sit. You wore that silly getup, so it's oblivious you planned to show it off. I desire to see it up close."

Now concerned by those weird statements and his gawking appearance, she hesitated to disrobe and said, "Mr. Crump, you know this isn't appropriate or professional."

He replied, "Hum, interesting that you would say that considering your dress and behavior over the past couple of months. Donna, do you like working here?"

That question was said in a tone that implied her job was over if she didn't comply with his demands. It was a typical ploy used by an abusive male boss to gain control over a woman that was desperate to keep her job.

In her current state of mind, it was enough coercion to force her to hang up the coat.

Standing like a nubile schoolgirl, innocent and afraid, she said, "Why are you doing this? I've always been a loyal employee. You've always been respectful. This is sexual harassment. It's not me that should be worrying about a job."

Without responding, he gave her a smirk and then reached over to his desk and clicked his computer mouse.

The low volume sounds of a woman moaning reverberated out from tiny speakers.

He clicked once more and then the voice of a woman murmured and desperately begged, "Fuck me!"

Donna was stunned.

That was her moaning and it was her voice frantically pleading. That was a snippet of the video of her and Chris in the bathroom at the beach.

Mr. Crump said, "I may be a boss, but I'm also a man. I frequently watch porn online. Interesting enough, it seems you also indulge in some questionable activities. Imagine my surprise when I found this video showing at the top due to high ratings. It's difficult not to disregard the possibilities when I find one of my sexiest female employees starring in such a movie. Had it ever occurred to you the legality of having sex with your son?"

Nervous and unsettled by the news, she replied, "You're blackmailing me?"

"No blackmail, it's beneath me. It's also obvious that it wouldn't work because the video is already out there. I'm simply making you aware it. It seems to be the favorite on all the major porn vid sites. Of course, no one knows it's true taboo. More than likely, it's being viewed as a typical incest vid using actors to roleplay those parts. I have to say, it looks professionally filmed and edited. Lots of closeup shots of the woman's face. Unfortunately for you, you're clearly recognizable."

Weeping from the revelation, she cried, "What do you want from me?"

He calmly replied, "Of course, finding such material requires me to replace you. A client might identify you and I can't take that chance. I'm hiring someone else for your previous job. However, I've decided to offer you a unique position. It will be considered a promotion with all the same benefits you currently enjoy."

Donna said, "It's clear you have a specific purpose in mind."