Curing Mom's Addiction Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Randy enjoyed the view from the rear. He observed his sister's curvy torso and tightly packed rump. He loved how she swayed from each pounding fuck and how her head moved while sucking cock from the front. The feel of her pussy gripping his dick with a loving embrace was incredible. Why is this considered forbidden sin, he thought? All brothers and sisters should be allowed to fuck and breed. This should be considered normal, not sinful. Fucking a sister's wet vagina is the ultimate pleasure and should be condoned as the true path to happiness.

Randy was aroused from watching his sister suck a stranger's dick while he fucked her from behind. It was enough to bring him to the edge. For the first time, he felt his shaft and balls swell with a pressure that surged cum through his dick.

In that instantaneous moment, Casey could feel her brother harden and throb in her pussy. The anticipation of him ejaculating had driven her sexually wild. Without realizing it, she had crimped her brother's dick tightly with her cunt and the inner lining of her tunnel began to oscillate and milk the shaft. From the front, her mouth became religious with zealous action and she worshiped Chris's dick like it was blessed by God.

Donna was edging and flustered with expectation for a grand event. Her orgasm had been building for some time and simply needed a trigger to unleash it. Although the fucking hadn't ebbed and was still considered frenzied, it was now intensifying to a level that signified a climatic ending was inevitable.

Using his grip on Casey's hair as leverage, Chris rapidly lunged his cock repeatedly into her mouth. It was obvious that being fucked from both orifices at the same time had affected her. It was a wicked act performed by harlots and it encouraged her to perform like one.

The long-haired blond stared up at Chris with chaste eyes and an unsullied expression while her whorish red lips encircled the girth of his dick. Combining all aspects of that adoring display, Chris could no longer hold back. He groaned and then suddenly thrust forward to jab the head of his cock to the back of her throat. Following that gagging lunge, he jetted a torrent of glutinous cum and streamed it down her gullet.

Randy felt his sister passionately shudder the instant he unloaded. Having been a celebrant forever and never emptied his balls, his scrotum carried a heavy payload. In that instant, all that virgin semen exploded out from the tip. Like a high-pressure paint gun, it discharged and splatted heavy white cream that was double the sperm count of normal men. It caked against the wall of his sister's cervix to form an unrecognizable portrait of thick goo.

Donna had been vigorously rubbing herself while awaiting her trigger. To activate that switch, she envisioned herself replacing Casey with her son's dick barreling into her throat instead. When she saw foamy white cum dribbling from the young woman's mouth, Donna's orgasm hit her with a jolt. Throughout that chaotic climax, she shouted out unconstrained banter towards the newly minted whore, such as, "Fucken take those cocks you slut. That's it, suck that cum. Swallow jizz and take it in your cunt! Worship spunk with your uterus you Bible-banging bimbo!"

Upon hearing that demeaning banter and experiencing two cocks harden and expel semen at roughly the same time, Casey was made to feel incredibly nasty and used. Instead of dropping her spirits, it had the reverse effect. Feeling like a sleazy slut made her pleasurably happy.

Casey savored the bitter taste of cum as it gushed down her throat and became manic with bliss knowing her brother had jettisoned semen into the bowels of her tunnel. Feeling herself orgasm for the first time was an experience she didn't want to end. Now branded with the title of skanky whore in her mind, she would service more cocks if they were offered and welcome them eagerly in all cavities. From this moment onward, her craving for pleasure would never end.

After expelling his load, Chris pulled from her mouth. He watched in awe as Casey slithered a slimy tongue across her bottom lip to catch a dribble of spunk that drained out when he purged himself. Being her first time to be facially creamed, he was amazed at how quickly she had acquired a taste for jizz.

After relishing Chris's gift, Casey hastily shuffled on all fours to face Randy's juice coated prick that still leaked driblets. Still lusty and wanting, she immediately lunged and slurped her brother's breeding rod into her mouth and began licking and sucking. Unaware of men's refractory time to recover, she was desperate to make her brother's limp cock hard again.

Chris stood and then walked over to sit on the arm of the chair next to his mother. He leaned in and whispered, "Are you satisfied?"

Donna tilted her head sideways to look at him and whispered back, "Yes and no. I'd be more excited to see her gangbanged by ten men. I'd prefer to see her skin coated with cum and watch it dribbling in mass from every hole. Short of that, yeah, I can live with it."

"You sound vindictive. She's never done anything to you," he said in response.

She shook her head at his reply and said, "Sweetie, you misunderstand. I have absolutely no grudge against her. There's nothing to it, I've always enjoyed watching an innocent primly woman being gradually degenerated into a skanky cum slut. You didn't see Miss Princess before she lowered herself into the gutter. An hour ago, she wouldn't even undo her top button. Now look at her, she's slobbering on her brother's dick like a pro."

"So, what are your plans for them?" he said.

She replied, "I'm going to suggest they continue to visit, of course. Since they come from a religious family, they can't freely fuck anytime they want. Here they can do it whenever and as much as they desire. After all, I still have much to teach her. By the way, that petite blond is bi-sexual. Her next lesson is to learn to eat pussy."

He sighed and replied, "I figured as much. Next, you'll have her giving blowjobs in a club."

She placed a finger to her temple and exclaimed, "Hum, actually that's not a bad idea. Nothing better to stem cock hunger than a stomach full of cum."

Chris tapped his brow with his hand and said, "I meant that as a joke. No, you're not taking her to suck dick beside you at a gloryhole. I told you never to return to that club and you promised. You've forgotten I still hold your leash and with the exception for work, you're grounded to stay home."

She leaned into him and muttered, "Son, there are other places than that club. You wouldn't want me to send her to some seedy establishment by herself, would you?"

He furrowed his brow while glaring and then whispered, "You're not hearing me. Is turning young women into deviant sex toys your new addiction? What the fucks wrong with you?"

Feigning shame, she tilted her head down, looked away and replied, "I apologize. I find myself behaving like those that abused me. You're right, I'm not thinking clearly. My mind's a cesspool of perversion and it's driven me to do things I'm not proud of. I shouldn't have corrupted the twins, but now that it's done, it's a waste not to take advantage of it."

He said, "You're not sorry. I'm learning your expressions. Haven't you done enough damage?"

Donna lightly bit her bottom lip and glared lustfully at the siblings.

She had already made a list in her head for things she planned to teach them. Oddly, after converting them into incestuous lovers, she found it difficult to view them as people. To her, they were now sex objects to exploit and enjoy. Her son was right, she had lost herself to her perverse sex addictions.

Donna replied, "Okay, I'm finished with them. After they leave, you need to punish me for what I've done. It must be sexually perverse and nasty. Don't hold back."

Chris said, "I'm not doing that. I never said I was unhappy with what you did. I'm extremely attracted to Casey. Even after what's she's done, she still has that glow of purity. For some reason that turns me on. It's clear they can't be rehabilitated back to their former selves."

"Now you're confusing me. You're pleased that I turned the twins into incestuous sex puppets?" Donna replied.

"Yeah, I like what you've done. I'm just telling you not to go overboard. Although corrupted, they're still good people. Other than using them for sex, I'm reluctant to completely destroy them, especially that beautiful blond," he whispered.

"So, you're condoning further degeneration?"

Chris turned to look at the sister's compacted curvy rear that framed her hairy wet slit and his dick began to harden. Seeing the young woman's adorable package wrapped in a radiance of naivety was difficult to discard.

He turned to look at his mother and murmured, "Sure, continue what you started. Make them both subservient fuck-sluts like yourself. She's practically one already. There is one problem. If you've made them incestuous, how in the heck can I use her for personal pleasure alone."

Donna mischievously grinned at her son.

She then reached out and clasped Chris's left hand and pulled it between her thighs.

Donna said, "I promise before I'm done, the male twin won't care, and the sister will spread her legs for you on command and beg you to breed her, not her brother."

Following that, she drew him down and then lunged up for an intimate kiss.

***

The story continues with Chapter 03.

Donna and Chris exploit the twins for personal gratification and alters their subservient roles. The story takes a disturbing turn with multiple confrontations that lead to a conclusion. Doe's Donna ever find a cure for her afflictions?