Curing Mom's Addiction Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Donna shifted her gaze back to the sister to confirm that she had the girl's attention.

She grabbed Randy's pants and underwear and yanked them repeatedly until he allowed her to pull them down. With encouragement from a grin, she further coerced Randy to let her pull them off along with his shoes and socks.

Randy was troubled by his lack of willpower. He could find no rational explanation as to why he allowed it to happen. It was as if he'd been betrayed by his penis and it had taken him over. A little voice was driving him to accept this sinful temptation. He looked at the head of his prick and imagined a Devil face staring back at him.

Casey had shifted her gape at her brother's hard dick the instant it popped into view. Seeing a man's rigid penis for the first time mesmerized her with a fixed stare. The moment she saw it twitch and wobble like it had an invisible string tied to the tip, she jerked from fright and turned her startled gaze to Donna.

Inwardly, Donna chuckled at the young woman. The sibling's reaction to her brother's aroused state gave her the impression of a child seeing something wonderous that did something unexpected. Watching the young woman jump when she observed the cock move, tickled her and urged her to continue.

Donna excitedly said, "Oh my, Casey, don't be shy. Turn back and look at the cock. I promise it won't bite. Have you ever seen one erect?"

Casey shook her head while meekly saying, "No."

Donna road her hand very slow along the length and then crimped the girth to emphasize the large bulbous head and then replied, "Clearly, you can't view it with appreciation from way over there. Aren't you the least bit curious?"

Being truly inquisitive, Casey found it difficult to resist the urge. As directed, she ogled her brother's hard penis. In awe over the spectacle, she impulsively opened her mouth while watching the older woman stroke it faster. Her heartbeat became rapid to match the whack. Her skin became clammy and moisture began to bead and drip. An odd prickly sensation coursed throughout her body.

Donna was determined to make another attempt to bring the sister closer.

She reached out with her left hand and patted the seat beside Randy and then said, "Honey, don't be nervous, come sit next to your brother. I can tell your interested in what I'm doing and I'm excited to show you. There's much I can teach you."

Although nervous at the prospect of sitting next to her naked brother, Casey felt compelled to scramble next to him. She was mystified at seeing a man's erect penis for the first time, even her brothers.

Once the sister was seated next to him, Donna reached under his scrotum and lifted his balls.

Casey's eyes broadened at large hairy sack cupped in the woman's hand.

Donna calmly said, "This has many names. Whether you call it scrotum, testes, nuts, or balls, they serve a specific function. This is the male organ that produces semen. That fluid contains an abundant amount of sperm which fertilizes a female's egg when ejaculated. Well, it's a bit more complicated than that, but that's the basics. Based on the size of your brother's gonads, he probably carries a hefty load. The typical term to call it is cum. Casey, can you say cum?"

Casey replied, "It sounds nasty to say. Talking like that feels wrong. I feel so weird looking at a penis. We really shouldn't be doing this."

Donna smiled at her discomposure. Fearing to scare the girl further, she decided to drop the verbal lesson and go straight to a hands-on approach.

Without a reply, Donna dove her mouth on Randy's dick.

Surprised by that action, Casey made an, "Ah," sound and shivered.

While doing the immoral deed, Donna pivoted her eyes up to watch Casey moving about uncomfortable in her seat and chuckled silently to herself.

Casey was indeed captivated at watching Donna give head to her brother.

Casey's body tingled in a way she'd never experienced before. She crimped her bottom lip under the top and unintentionally hummed, "Um," as that pleasurable feeling intensified.

Donna realized early on that both siblings were virgins. From experience, unsullied men tended to come quick, especially if it was their first blowjob. In a situation she planned to escalate, she feared premature ejaculation most of all. After all, such a wondrous gift was not hers to receive.

Abruptly, Donna stopped and then angled the head of Randy's cock towards Casey.

Casey was initially confused by the large rounded knob pointing towards her. It took a moment for her to rationalize what Donna suggested by that action. Upon realization, she became distressed and her eyes widened at the offering.

Now alarmed, Casey shook her head and panicked while uttering, "I can't do that, he's my brother. It's a sin!"

Donna calmly exclaimed, "It's not a sin. It's condoned by your own Bible. It's a puritan's view that made it taboo and it's all related to interpretation. Regardless of what you've been taught, Adam and Eve were both brother and sister. She was conceived from his rib which technically makes them genetic duplicates. Essentially, they were twins much like yourselves. Did they not fornicate and produce children? Have neither of you read your own Bible?"

In defense of his sister, Randy abruptly replied, "Such an act is wicked in the eyes of the Lord. We listen to sermons and never had a need to read it. The preacher tells us what's right and wrong and what the Bible says."

Disappointed by his response, Donna shook her head and swiveled it to look at both siblings.

After giving them a broad smile, she said, "Exactly my point. There's quite a bit they neglect to tell you. If you look to that book for morals, you've selected the wrong religion. If you truly read it, you'll find that forbidden sin permeates throughout and it's the framework that binds it together. From the beginning, it promotes and encourages wickedness until your anesthetized to discard it. Religious folk tends to pick and choose the parts that are less offensive. Overall, it was written by a bunch of horny shepherds in the middle of nowhere where their only contact was with family. Read into that what you wish."

Casey looked at Donna stupefied.

In that instant, she felt like she'd been kicked by those declarations. Strangely, something about the woman's statements rang true to her. With the inclusion of these new notions, it became clear that populating the world could only be done by committing forbidden sin. From Adam and Eve to the time of Noah, if what the Bible said was true, then copulation with family would be the primary means to reproduce. And it wasn't just those stories that proved the woman's assessment. It was pervasive throughout the Bible just like she said.

Since childhood, Casey had never been allowed to determine right or wrong on her own. Her morals were always dictated by another. Not being given an alternative perspective, she had always perceived those teachings as truth. Without questioning the concept of those moral beliefs, she had accepted it as fact and had lived by it accordingly.

Along with the odd sensations that urged her to sin, the foundation of her faith was now shaken by those manipulative interpretations.

It took Casey but a moment for the fog to lift from her sculptured mind. Replacing it was clarity of purpose and something extraordinary that brought intense pleasure. She suddenly felt liberated from constraints that once held her in bondage.

Whether right or wrong, Casey couldn't discard the pleasant prickling sensation that surged throughout her body. What she considered a degenerate sinful act moments ago seemed less evil when viewed through new eyes. The very idea of committing such dreadful wickedness caused her panties to moisten. Even then, she didn't know why it was happening. She conceded, how could such an act be interpreted as immoral if it felt so right?

Donna knew the instant the young woman's perception had changed. It began when her fearful expression altered and ended with a glint of lust glazing her fixated stare. It became obvious she had plucked the right string that encouraged the young woman to think for herself.

With this new-found freedom of thought, Casey was now capable determining her own moral creed.

Randy jerked the moment his sister leaned forward and wrapped her hand around his dick.

He immediately cried, "Casey, what are you doing?"

The sister was overwhelmed with delight at the pulsing hard shaft gripped in her left hand. Without guidance, she shuffled closer and then leaned in to investigate bulbous head up close.

She excitedly exclaimed, "Randy, you're so hard."

Feeling it twitch and throb, Casey crimped down on the spongy tip and then looked inquisitively at Donna and said, "What did you call it?"

Donna replied, "It's a dick, but I'd prefer you call it a cock. Tell your brother he has a big hard cock."

Casey giggled at the dirty word. She turned to observe Randy's distressed expression and smiled at him.

She then said, "Brother, you have a big hard cock. Holding it in my hand makes me feel weird but in a good way. I can't explain it."

Still astonished by his sister's behavior, Randy exclaimed, "Touching me like that is a sin. You'll go to Hell for doing it and you know it."

Donna gave him a stern look and interceded by saying, "If it's so wicked, why are you allowing her to touch your dick? Why are you naked and still seated when you can walk out anytime? I'm not keeping you here and I didn't make either of you do anything you didn't want to do. Did you ever ask yourself those questions?"

Randy stammered when he attempted to reply. The woman had exposed major flaws in his character by those statements. Why didn't he shoo his sister's hand away? Why was he even naked in front of her? His face paled when he attempted to answer those questions. He now felt culpable in his inaction to stop the abominable sin.

He simply sat discouraged at his lethargy and watched his sister's hand stroke him.

In observing the brother, Donna realized he required a cool down. If she allowed it to continue its present course he'd spurt his load all over his sister's hand. It was way too soon to allow that to happen. She had a diabolical plan that required his virgin seed to remain percolating in his loins until the appropriate time.

Donna said, "Casey, stop what you're doing and stand up and face your bother. Let me help you undress. We need to give him a break to let his cock become limp."

Casey looked up at the curvy naked woman and hesitated with evident concern over where this was leading.

Donna gave her a reassuring smile and said, "Honey, it's your decision. Do what feels natural to you. I assure you, those butterfly's fluttering in your stomach will soon go away. As I said, I'm not forcing either of you."

The sister replied, "I'm scared. This is new to me. I feel awkward and ashamed."

"Did you feel how hard you've made him with a touch? Can you read his expression? There's a reason he's looking at you like that, and it's not disgust. Do you truly want to leave without knowing how far you can take this?" Donna replied.

Donna walked herself back from between Randy's legs and then stood glaring inquisitively at Casey.

She didn't know what thoughts rampaged in the young lady's mind. It was clear both siblings were nervous and mortified by the idea she espoused. Requesting the sister to undress and stand naked in front of her brother took it to another level. For this to work, it had to be entirely Casey's decision without further encouragement.

Casey reluctantly removed her hand from his twitching cock. Having touched an aroused penis for the first time gave her goosebumps. Deep within, she yearned to grasp it again and feel it throb beneath her fingers. It was difficult to explain why she felt that urge, but it existed and was undefinable with her limited experience.

Casey said, "I don't know anything about sex. Will you teach me?"

"Of course, I've already said as much. If you want to learn, you'll need to be naked," Donna replied.

Casey shuffled off the couch to stand. Facing her brother, she followed the older woman's instructions and with help, she undressed.

It was immediately clear to Donna the extent of Casey's arousal when her panties were tossed on top of the pile. The sister's undergarments were soaked with both profuse sweat and sexual moisture.

What tickled Donna most was that all that zealous lust was now directed entirely at her brother.

She was amused at the thought that within the span of thirty minutes, both siblings had acquired an uncanny passion for each other.

The way Randy gawked at his naked sister was enough assurance to conclude that he couldn't resist.

As both women stood, Donna spooned Casey from behind and then cupped her hands on the younger woman's boobs. Casey's breasts were both firm and chunky about the breath of a soup cup and her nipples were puffy and stiff against the underside of Donna's hands.

Donna ground her pussy against the teenager's rounded bum.

"Don't be ashamed of having a woman touch you," Donna said.

Casey reacted to that stimulating touch by undulating her rump repetitiously against Donna's clit.

Donna shuddered from pleasure from the girl's rolling buttocks. In awe of the younger woman's response, she said, "Never mind, it's obvious you like women. You're most assuredly bi and never knew it. Sweetie, you just made me wet and tingly. Oh, the things you have yet to learn."

Randy's jaw spontaneously dropped open as he watched his naked sister being cuddled sexually by the older woman. His sister appeared pleasured by the woman's caress and it clearly showed in her blissful expression and how she rocked her pelvis. Although his dick had become limp during the undressing, it was now hard again, and he couldn't stop jerking it.

While watching the brother's reaction, Donna removed her hands from Casey's nubile bosoms and then ran them slowly down the length of the girl's torso until meeting her curvy waist. From there, she shifted inward to drive her fingers directly to the teenager's wet pussy.

Casey had been swooning and moaning from those intimate touches, but when the seductive older woman dove her fingers down to rub her clit, it made her uncontrollable spasm with delight.

Donna kept the girl twisting and undulating her pelvis while guiding the tart to her knees between her brother's legs. As her right hand continued to fiddle with the girl's engorged nub, the other rose up to swat Randy's rapid working hand off the shaft of his cock.

His prick was so rigid that it remained straight up like a wobbling pole.

It continued to shift like a pendulum back and forth causing Casey to become mesmerized and pivot her eyes with the sway of its tip. Her mouth impulsively opened forming the shape of an O and drool began to accumulate and seep over her bottom lip.

Donna used Casey's enthralled visage as an advantage. She tilted the teenager's doll-like head and aligned her open mouth to the pinnacle of the tower. As her right hand played with the girl's twat, the other plunged the girl's slobbering orifice downward until it enveloped the head of his dick.

Casey wasn't even aware of having swallowed her brother's cock until it hit the back of her throat. It was like waking from a dream and finding a meaty shank between her lips. She pivoted her chaste eyes up and saw her brother looking back with a lusty stare. It made her pleasurably shiver and produced more drool to slither out and puddle around his balls.

Donna ramped up her action of teasing Casey's clit. This caused the young woman to fervently bobble her head. The faster the finger action, the more feverish the teenager worked her mouth on her brother's rod.

Donna was ecstatic at what she had accomplished and said, "That's it, baby, suck his cock. The Bible says it's a sister's duty to pleasure their brother's dick and make it hard for fucking."

It was obvious to Randy that the statement was a lie, but for selfish reasons, he remained silent on the issue. Now washed with sin from his sister's saliva, he wanted her to truly believe that drivel and take that biblical scripture into her heart.

He decided to support it by saying, "Casey, she's right, that's exactly what it says. Oh God, keep doing that."

Donna leered at him. At that moment, she knew he wasn't entirely stupid and was playing along. At that point, she only needed the sister to believe. She decided to reward his compliance and reinforce that behavior by offering treats along the way. She considered the idea to be like training a dog to perform new tricks.

She removed her hand from between Casey's legs and stood up. She then moved to sit beside Randy on the sofa while observing Casey work. Taking the brother's right hand, she placed it on her vagina and moaned for effect. She then leaned in and said, "Go ahead, don't be shy, play with it and feel how wet I am. Keep this in mind, your sister's pussy feels just like mine."

Fondling a woman's genitals for the first time sent a chill down Randy's spine. He was amazed that the fleshy lips were smooth and tender like the texture of his nut sack.

Upon noticing the woman giving consent with a peculiar smile, he felt encouraged to slip several fingers between her gaped slit.

He felt a warm sticky wetness coat the skin. When he pulled his fingers out, gooey strands arched from the tips.

He thought, is this what an aroused woman feels like? Does my sister get wet like this?

Donna saw his inquisitive expression and said, "Do you want to touch your sister's honeypot?"

His eyes broadened at that question and he murmured, "Oh Jesus, yes, I want to touch her so bad."

Casey slobbered and bobbed on her brother's shaft while watching him finger the older woman. She also heard their exchanges but had become accustomed to feeling his girthy dick in her mouth and was reluctant to stop pleasing it.

Donna stared back at the novice cocksucker and said, "Sweetie, you're overly enthusiastic. Surprisingly, you're a natural. I know you're enjoying it, but the objective of this lesson isn't to make him ejaculate. You've fulfilled your biblical commitment. He needs a break. I promise we're not done. Come straddle his lap and let him touch your pussy. Show him how wet he's made you."

Although averse to emptying her mouth, Casey purged his cock and disappointedly replied, "I keep tasting something yucky at the tip. Is that cum? Is that the end?"

Donna said, "No hon, that's precum. It's a precursor for ejaculation. Trust me, you'd know if he came in your mouth. That's why I'm telling you to stop."

Donna then stood up to help the girl rise from her knees and signaled with rapid hand gestures for the brother to center himself on the couch.

Once Randy was seated in the proper position, she urged Casey to straddle across his waist and lunge her pussy forward.

Casey eagerly maneuvered into the stance suggested. Strangely, she wasn't unnerved by the instruction to use both hands to splay her pussy open for her brother's observation. With her mound thrust forward in that naughty pose, she became excited when she felt the apex of his cock teasing her anus with a light tickling touch.

Casey quivered the instant her brother caressed her gapping sodden twat. The intensity of that sensation caused her gleaming hole to drool strands of frothy white fluid like a slowly dripping faucet.

The instant Donna observed Randy moving to dive a chunky digit into his sister, she abruptly demanded, "No fingers. It's crucial her virginity remains intact. At least for the moment. Only gentle touches and rubbing her clit. You can also play with tits and suck her nipples to make them erect."

Randy felt like he was in a dream. Although restrained by that limitation, his sister's submission was practically permission to touch her sexually however pleased. He took full advantage of that freedom and moved from exploring her pussy to clinching her boobs and ravenously sucking both nipples sequentially.