Curing Mom's Addiction Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He thought, how could his sister eagerly commit herself to be a sexual plaything for molestation? How was it even possible for both of us to yield to wickedness so easily? Even more damning was the fact that she's my twin.

Until today, he never once had an impure thought or viewed his sister sexually. Now, his imagination was overwhelmed with unclean notions that wouldn't go away.

Donna watched him move from the sister's vagina to greedily grab her breasts. Other than her son, she'd never seen a young man so enamored to suckle a nipple like a hungry babe. She also observed the sister accepting her brother's caresses like they were new found lovers hyper-aroused by constrained lust. The girl was intensely moaning so loud, she feared the neighbors might hear.

Donna decided it was time to step it up a notch. She reached and grabbed Randy's twitching shank with her right hand to steady it. She followed that action by using the other hand to reach under Casey's pelvis and angle the hole into alignment with the tip of his dick.

With the breach already touching, she wiggled the head between the teenager's thickened lips and said, "Casey, go down on your brother's cock. No fucking, just feel him enter you and take him as deep as you can."

Without thought of consequence and driven by lusty desperation, Casey plunged down on the chunky hard rod and instantly screeched from discomfort when her hymen was ruptured.

Casey immediately followed that outburst with her mouth widely panting and locked her doe-like eyes with her brothers.

After communicating her licentious aspirations with a stare, Casey continued her decent downward until her butt squashed against his balls.

Casey's expression was one of pure innocence and wonder at having a man's hard penis buried deep in her most precious treasure. She had been saving her virginity for marriage, but none of that matter now. Her brother had taken her most intimate prize and the thought of that made her wetter. All she wanted now was to experience the girthy thickness of his shaft sliding in and out of her tender vagina.

Donna's breathing became rapid watching the brother take his sister's cherry. It caused her to reminisce about when her step-brother took hers. If she had been capable of orgasming, she would have done it right then.

Instead, she moved up behind and placed her hands down Casey's waist to keep the young woman's crazed impulse to ride his dick from occurring.

Abruptly, Casey's eyes broadened. She became frantic and urgently cried, "Oh my God, we don't have protection!"

Donna leaned in next to Casey and calmly exclaimed, "Honey, you don't need it. Answer these questions. Does the idea of your brother ejaculating semen in your pussy turn you on? Does it give you the tingles? In truth, it's like receiving the Holy Spirit. I know you've experienced the wondrous joy of having it enter you. This is much better than that. It's written in the Bible that it's a sister's duty to beg for cum and accept it for procreation."

That revelation stunned the young woman. In truth, the idea of him ejaculating in her was terrifying. She hadn't conceived that possibility until her pussy had taken the full length. Being innocence of mind and having limited knowledge of such matters, Casey always deferred to her brother for truth and guidance.

With a dumbfounded expression, she looked at her brother with an inquisitive stare that begged him to provide those answers.

Randy was extremely aroused by the sexual image of his naked sister mounted like a teenage Jezebel.

He made a note of the fact that she hadn't hesitated to impale her pussy on his dick.

Knowing she waited for a reply, he looked down at his sister's tight vagina stretched and puckered to its limit around his shaft. He then observed the circumference of that coupling and noted a sticky wetness foaming around her crack. He then felt his raging cock throbbing while buried to the balls in his twin's warm wet vagina and realized he'd reached nirvana.

He was already complicit in allowing this tragic wickedness to go this far. At this point, he was even more willing to wallow and coat himself in sin until it caked him black. Now committed, he would agree with anything the older woman conceived that would bring him further pleasure.

Randy eagerly nodded his head to affirm those statements and then confidently said, "It's Old Testament. Its biblical scripture dictated directly by God. It fully condones and stipulates that all females within the family must subjugate themselves to their brethren and accept their seed with enthusiasm for blessing and procreation."

Casey's eyes broadened at his proclamation. She thought, why was this never brought up in a sermon? Was this part of forbidden scripture that Christians shrugged off as offensive and castigated as unteachable and interpreted as immoral? If it was God's dictate, then the church had failed to adhere to his word. Based on her brother's phrasing, it practically mandated that she followed it to the letter and accept it with desire and appreciation.

Regardless of its validity, Casey relied on her brother to be her guide and keep her from straying off a righteous path. Also, she trusted him. Having been given this newfound knowledge, she now wholeheartedly accepted his words as fact. She felt as if a burden had been lifted and her worries over the matter ceased.

After all, based on the woman's explanation, the Bible practically outlined forbidden sin as the process for human procreation. If those teachings were true, it was her obligation to desire and be sanctified with cum. Being impregnated would be the fulfillment of scripture. She would be an apostle blessed in the eyes of the Lord. How could she deny God's commandment?

With her thoughts now realigned with a clear purpose, the idea of her brother unloading cum in her vagina now caused her to pleasurably shudder. As a sister, it was her obligation to accept the gift unconditionally and with eagerness.

Casey excitedly exclaimed, "Oh blessed be, I want his cum so bad I can taste it. I want him married to my pussy until he breeds me with babies. I understand now, it's the Lord's purpose for us and we should embrace it."

Randy was literally shocked by her nasty declarations, but it manifested with his cock hardening and throbbing, along with the urge to fuck her to Hell and back. Again, how could his sister so easily accept this? Was she so horny that she was willing to believe and do anything? With his dick implanted, did it even matter to him?

The moment Casey felt her brother attempt to thrust up into her, the desire to copulate and be sanctified dramatically intensified.

From desperation, Casey pleaded, "Please let us fuck, I want it so bad!"

Donna said, "Your fervor tickles the shit out of me. I'm sorry, but no. It's not time yet, I want that virgin lust simmering to a boil. It'll make the main event much more spectacular. I want your first time together to be memorable. Let's turn the knob down and give Randy a few minutes to cool down. I'm afraid he'll ejaculate the instant he starts fucking if he hasn't already. Do you want the pleasure to end so quickly when we've only just begun?"

Randy said, "What do you want us to do?"

"I want you both standing and embracing each other like lovers. Kiss with open mouths and let your tongues touch and play with each other. Pretend to be two people romantically kissing like a couple you've watched on TV," Donna replied.

Both siblings were extremely reluctant to uncouple, and it took over a minute to get them to cooperate and stand.

Donna had to continuously remind Casey to stop because she repeatedly rose up slowly and then quickly dove back down. What made it worse was the brother intentionally teased his sister by thrusting up when she was close to dismount. It was like slow motion fucking and it gave her the impression that their objective was to taunt her into giving up and let them go at it on the sofa. Having committed to another plan she wasn't keen on allowing it.

Once they were positioned, the siblings embraced and started kissing. It didn't take long for the action to intensify, and their movements became feverish. Without instruction or guidance, they began groping and fondling each other like it were instinctively natural.

Now giddy and horny, Donna dropped back in a recliner and spread her legs over the arms. Focusing her attention on the couple, she began fiddling with her clit and fingering her pussy.

The live exhibition progressing in front of her was better than watching porn on TV. Although the twins weren't family, she hoped it would allow her to get off as if they were. This was something new and experimental that she'd never tried before. If she orgasmed from this event, then perhaps she was on the right path to finding a cure for her afflictions.

After five minutes, Casey had become impatient and could no longer restrain herself. Her desire to be fucked had reached its limit. She abruptly broke the embrace with her brother and turned a heated stare to Donna.

Donna response to that childish expression was to giggle and then a smile.

Casey's frustration ebbed when she received no reprimand or further instructions. The woman was apparently giving them the initiative to figure out what to do on their own.

With an urgency to proceed straight to fucking, Casey asked herself what would Adam and Eve do if they had no idea how to screw? Without finding that answer, she decided to go with what she knew. Thinking back to a memory, she remembered an occasion where she saw two dog's having sex.

Casey immediately dropped to all fours like a bitch in heat and faced her rear towards her brother.

After taking that position, Casey observed Donna giving vigorous hand gestures that instructed her to drop her shoulders and arch her back. Not knowing the true form, she followed the older woman's guidance and did what felt natural.

Donna was amazed when the young woman reached behind without instruction and spread her pussy wide for her brother.

Casey cried, "Randy, please fuck me with your big cock. Seed me for God and give me babies!"

Eager and sexually hungry beyond measure, Randy dropped to his knees behind his sister. He noted how sexy she looked with her broad ass raised and her wet pussy gaped to welcome penetration. He had never imagined his first girl would be his twin sister. He no longer cared that this was incest. He immediately thrust his dick into her open hole and started fucking.

Donna focused her attention on the brother's wildly swinging balls.

With such a heavy pounding, his meaty sack repeatedly swung and thrashed up against his sister's clit causing her to sway crazedly forward and back. Her nipples lightly teased the carpet which increased the stimulation that drove her sexually mad.

Fucking, pounding, and thrusting was too simple to describe the sexual frenzy playing out in the living room between brother and sister. If they were two rabid wolves fornicating while barking, growling, and foaming at the mouth, it would be an appropriate depiction of the scene.

***

Chris could hear the loud moans, groans, growls, and wet pounding smacks from outside.

He immediately opened the door and rushed into the living room.

Seeing his mother reclined and pleasuring herself while watching a young couple doggie fucking like mad hounds was a disturbing assessment to come home too.

He strolled over to his mother and tapped her shoulder.

Strangely, she wasn't alarmed by his sudden appearance. She grinned up at him, pointed to the couple, and then whispered, "Brother and sister. You know, religious types, carry a Bible in their back pocket everywhere they go."

Chris stared at the siblings feverishly fucking and whispered back, "What the fuck did you do to them?"

She lowered her voice and replied, "I opened their minds to a different interpretation of the Bible. Being already in love, exceptionally horny, and naïve did the rest. Well, I admit, I strayed from the truth a bit, but it was for a good cause. They were both sexually frustrated and extremely curious on a level you wouldn't expect. Son, they were practically looking for an excuse to sin."

"You've corrupted them," he flatly said.

"Honey, I simply directed that constrained lust and unleashed it towards each other. Now look at them, they're twin sibling fuck bunnies that desire to breed for Jesus. She believes it's her divine destiny. Have you ever wondered the chances of twins giving birth to twins or even quads? It usually runs in those types of families. I suspect this girl will birth a huge brood of children for God. After today, those two will never stop fucking."

Chris shook his head in disappointment at what his mother had done to the twins.

She's like an infection that spreads her affliction to everyone she touches, he thought. She did it to me, her niece, Gretchen, and now she's passed that sickness on to two Jesus freaks. Knowing my mother, they probably believe it was all their idea.

Donna said, "Chris, take off your clothes."

"Why, what are you scheming?" he replied.

"I want to finish what I started, and I need your cock to do it. Also, I have a personal reason."

He leaned in and whispered in her ear, "I see that crazy look. Why are you involving me in this mess? After what happened to us at the beach, why are you screwing up innocent people? You know this will ruin her when she finds out the truth."

Donna said, "I don't think so. She wants to fuck and breed. You weren't here when I undressed in front of them. Initially, I did it for a laugh to lift my spirit, but when they didn't run away, I realized something unusual was happening. Both were primed for incest before they met me."

Chris replied, "Yeah, I see that clearly. You've turned a sister into a breeding whore for her brother. Don't explain how you did that, I really don't want to know. Now tell me why you want me naked."

She said, "It's not for me, I want you to offer it to Casey. She only did it once and I thought—"

He sarcastically said, "Oh, having her suck her brother wasn't enough? I know what you're doing. This is your idea of cementing the idea in her head that she's a slut. Never mind, she's already screwed, one more dick won't matter. Okay, I'll do it because she's cute and I find her attractive."

Donna grinned and then replied, "Yeah, that's why I suggested it. I also want you to come in her mouth."

"Mom, that's fucked up. You're attempting to make her a cum whore like yourself. I don't think it works like that," he said.

"I'm testing a theory. Humor me and force her to swallow. Try to do it by the time her brother comes. Hurry, this isn't going to last much longer. He might be holding back because he likes the feel of his sister's pussy and he doesn't want it to end, but no man can hold it forever," she whispered.

Chris shook his head at his mom. Men don't ejaculate on cue. In her enthusiasm to utterly demean the young woman, she must have forgotten that part. He'll do what was possible and nothing more.

He removed his clothes and then knelt in from of Casey.

While bellowing out a series of high pitched moans, Casey pivoted her eyes up at Chris with a surprised and confused expression.

Chris was immediately smitten by Casey's beauty. He couldn't get over how cute and innocent the young woman looked. Even knowingly she was being bred by her brother didn't stymie her virtuous nature. She glowed with it. For his mother to corrupt such purity was a horrific tragedy. He almost felt shame for what he was about to do to her. A girl like this should be cherished not used as a cum dump for procreation. If she hadn't already been debased by the incestuous plunge of her brother's dick, he would have put a stop to her defilement and sheltered her from further harm.

Instead, Chris tempered those feelings and then calmly said, "I'm Donna's son. She said would enjoy sucking my dick while being brutally fucked by your brother."

Casey broadened her eyes at that idea and vigorously shook her head with an affirmative. Without a verbal response, she rose up to all fours. Following that action, she immediately opened her mouth wide to greet him with a wagging tongue.

Chris didn't expect Casey to be so receptive to the idea. How was it possible to corrupt a woman to the point that she'd blow any stranger that thrust a cock at her face? It reminded him of his mother.

Chris reached out and tossed her hanging blond tresses over her shoulder to clear the way for his dick.

Now unshaded by those golden locks, he was once again overwhelmed by the woman's attractive appearance. For a lady to be pounded from the rear like a whore and still maintain that naïve expression unsettled his heart. What he was about to do would assuredly stain that composure and dim the lustrous glow pinned in her eyes. On the other hand, he now lusted for the woman and having her willing submit to perform the task was impossible to deny.

Casey gobbled Chris's prick the instant it came within range of her mouth.

Chris was surprised by her eagerness to accept it. Her enthusiastic mouth gave him the impression that she was desperate to impress him, and she showed exemplary skill at the task.

He turned his head to look at his mother and widened his eyes. Shrugging his shoulders, he silently mouthed the words, "She's cock whore like you. How?"

Donna was pleased with her son's response and gave him a broad grin.

With hand gestures, Donna motioned for Chris to crimp Casey's hair with his hands as a precaution to keep her from pulling back. She then added quick jabs by lunging her hips back and forth.

Chris shook his head and frowned. His mother was telling him to fuck Casey's mouth as a lead up to officially crowning her with a title.

Randy saw it all but said nothing. The experience had changed him. Although he loved his sister dearly, he now sanctioned her degradation. Turning her into a skanky Jezebel was to his benefit. The idea of her becoming nasty and submissive to accepting cock without hesitation was a turn on.

Although experiencing sex for the first time, Casey's natural talent for it was fully displayed from front to back. If her life had gone uninterrupted by this wickedness, she would have lived a humdrum life planted on her back like a normal woman. The passion that now drove her performance would have never manifested. Pleasure would have only been equal to a five-minute stint meant for procreation produced by an unexcitable husband. Of course, she had no way to know that was her initial destiny. Whether for good or bad, her fate had been altered the moment she met Donna at the door.

Untrained and inexperienced, Casey instinctively worked her pussy and mouth. She performed sexually like she was born to it. Unlike her predestined path of lackluster gratification, her new destiny provided enormous pleasure produced by her actions and by those of others. Many months from now, Casey would look back at this day and thank God for putting her on this righteous path that had changed her life forever.

For now, Casey didn't know her future and in her moment of bliss, she didn't care. Her only desire was to experience pleasure and be seeded by her brother. After having experienced a penis penetrate her mouth and pussy, she had acquired an immense craving for cock. She loved its shape and hardness when erect. She enjoyed how it throbbed and twitched in her hand. She found pleasure from it whether it was in her mouth or plunging into her vagina. Over an hour ago, although curious, she would have been terrified and become hysterical just to touch one. She no longer feared dick, she now desired it as much as her unnatural allure for Donna's wet pussy. This new interpretation of the Bible offered opportunities to explore that she had never imagined. In this version, God was horny as Hell and she now fully embraced it.