Curious No More Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex suggested that we move over to get more room, "That way you can watch your boy fuck."

"He looks so hot," I got up and watched for a moment before turning around and kissing Alex.

"Let me get some more energy," and winked at Alex. I went to the table and did two more lines. I handed the straw to Alex and he did his lines. I felt incredible as it coursed through me. My cock was rock hard, sticking straight up and I felt like I could fuck all weekend. I kissed Alex and he pushed me back onto the bed. I put my ass up in the air and my head and chest down, inviting Alex to take me. He applied some more lube and easily slid into me. Sam was on his back as Cory bounced on his cock. I reached my hand over to Sam and held his arm as he held Cory by the hips. Alex was again driving his cock into me repeatedly.

"You look incredible, babe," Sam said, "So perfect, taking cock." We ended up holding hands as he fucked Cory and Alex fucked me. All of our pleasures being shared. No shame. No guilt. Pure pleasure.

"Look at the 'straight' boy," Alex again mocked.

I paused before I responded. Just the thought of it made waves of emotion wash through me. My ass opened and my cock got harder as it swayed to the fucking. I could feel Alex's cock even more. I felt more sensitive to it and it even felt bigger.

"All I want is cock. Your cocks have completely turned me...I love..." I not sure of what I was about to say or admit, "...cock. Just cock...there's no denying it."

Sam squeezed my hand as I was saying it. It was an incredible feeling that while we were both having sex with others that we could both feel so close and intimate.

Alex and Cory didn't pick up on it. They thought I was just going with the moment and enjoying the degrading sex talk like I always had. They would soon find out though.

"Give me your babies, Alex...I want to feel your raw load in my pussy," I moaned.

Alex picked up the pace and was fucking me up the bed with his force. I ended up closer to Sam and we shared a kiss, moaning into each other's mouth.

"I want you to take his load for me. Will you do that for me, baby?" Sam asked, already knowing the answer.

'Yessss," I answered, sounding a bit twinkish.

"Why?" Sam asked, "Tell me why."

"Because I need it," I was sounding gayer by the instant. I knew Sam loved that.

"No," Sam said firmly, "Tell me why you'll do it for me" and bit my neck as he pulled my hair.

Our eyes connected. Cory was bouncing on Sam's cock while Alex railed me from behind causing me to let out little moans and whimpers. Sam smiled his cocky smile at me. He was testing to see how I would answer him. I licked his neck and kissed Sam before leaning into his ear and whispering, "Because I love you and I'm gay."

Sam moaned and grabbed me firmly, "Fuck him hard, Alex. Breed him raw and leave your seed deep in my boyfriend."

Alex went into over drive. He started fucking me so hard, I had to use the head board to push back and it only added to the sensations that Alex was giving me.

"Cum in my ass! Unh! Unh! Cream my pussy!" I was begging him.

His cock started to get harder and I knew he was close. I loved being able to pick up the signs of when a cock was about to give me what I wanted. My cock was hard enough to be swinging around and whacking myself but I was nowhere near cumming - the coke heightened my pleasure but made it a bit tougher to cum sometimes. I didn't care as this was still heaven.

"Cum Alex! I can feel you so deep! So hard...Cum in me, man! Unh unh unh!"

I felt Alex get even harder and pull me tight to his hips, trying to get his cock in me as deep as possible. His cock started to pulse and I knew I was getting what I wanted and needed, almost as if my conversion to a gay man had been completed with the addition of another man's raw seed.

"Unnnnhhhhh! Uuuunnhhhhh! Yeahhhhh!" Alex bellowed, "Take my bare cock! So hot!"

Sam told me later that watching me get loaded up totally tripped his switch. My eyes squeezed shut from the pleasure. He could see my contentedness in taking more seed and knew I was 'converted'. I was slack jawed and focused on feeling Alex cum deep in me, adding to Sam's loads and Sam could feel me accepting my fate - I truly was a gay cum slut now.

"Oh my god, babe! You look so hot! I'm gonna cum, too...don't stop bouncing, Cory! Unh!"

I glanced over at my boyfriend getting ridden as Alex rubbed my back and kept me pulled tight to his cock. Sam looked intense, as Cory bounced on his cock. Sam grabbed at Cory's cock and started jerking him off.

"You're gonna make me cum, dude!" Cory moaned.

"Yeahhh! Me too! Keep going!" Sam responded with a look of intensity. I felt him squeeze my hand. Our connection made it feel like we were both experiencing how good Cory's ass felt.

Cory's cock started to spurt cum and shoot his load all over Sam, causing Cory to moan in the release, "Unnnnhhhhhh! Oh yeahhhhh! Oh yeahhhhh...Fuck! Sooo good!"

His explosion in turn caused my boyfriend to reciprocate into his ass, "Ahhhhhhh yeah!" Sam groaned as he arched his hips into Cory repeatedly, each time unleashing another spurt of his cum into Cory.

"Yeah babe! Give it to him! Let him know how good it feels...coat his guts...so hot!" I said as I rubbed his shoulders and chest.

Cory leaned down and kissed Sam and then leaned over to me and kissed me deeply. He sat back and looked at me, "Fuck. Your boyfriend is a stud."

I smiled and licked up some of Cory's load that had coated Sam's stomach and chest before sharing a kiss with Sam.

"Share the wealth," Cory laughed and I turned and kissed him after licking more off of Sam. It was when I turned to kiss Cory that I realized Sam and I were still holding hands. I looked at him and smiled.

This was certainly the most debaucherously I had ever been and I was pretty sure that we would push those limits too. Even with all the fucking I had already done, I still wanted more. Maybe it was the blow, but my admission to Sam certainly made me feel free to experience all I wanted - I loved being a cock and cum slut.

I felt Alex pull his cock out and my hole felt the cool air followed by a trickle of cum drip down my thigh.

"Unnnnhhh," I exhaled. Feeling their juices leak out was intoxicating. I flipped over on my back and rested my head on Sam's chest and stomach with Cory still straddling him. I grabbed Sam's arm and wrapped it around me with our hands interlaced. Cory's flaccid cock was just a few inches from my face so I leaned over and licked the last few drop off his cock.

"Someone's getting comfortable," Cory smirked. He slowly rose off of Sam and from my view I had a perfect sight of Sam's cock popping out from Cory's ass. Cory rolled off and went to clean up in the bathroom leaving just myself and Sam on the bed. I now had Sam's cock just inches from my face, fresh out of Cory's ass. It looked perfect. A bit wet and still slightly hard just lying on Sam's lower stomach, I couldn't resist - I grabbed it and licked it clean before swallowing him to the root. His and Cory's juices mixed with lube filled my mouth.

Cory came out of the bathroom to the sight of me sucking on Sam's cock and was impressed, "Wow! He can't get enough."

I heard Alex laugh as I was lost in sucking Sam's cock with my eyes closed, "Straight guy, huh...not any more."

When I opened my eyes, I looked up to see Alex and Cory doing some more lines.

"Want to do some, babe?" I asked Sam, looking up at him, my head resting on his stomach and hand on his cock. I felt like a perfect little boyfriend.

"Yeah," he answered with a glean in his eyes, "Let's keep the party rolling!"

We stood up and joined Alex and Cory for a few more lines. After the coke started to hit us, we finished our beers before cracking open some new ones. The conversation flowed as it would when everyone was skiing, all of us naked. Sam had laid down on the bed with me beside him. Alex and Cory had sat down in the chairs with Alex chopping the coke up, of which there was much left.

I turned to Sam, "What a start...this will certainly be a trip to remember."

"It's just getting started," Sam grinned. "How's your ass?"

I reached down and touched my hole. It felt puffy and used and a bit 'wet'. "It feels great," I smiled. "You think you can go a fourth time, stud?"

Sam laughed, "Not right now, but I'm pretty sure Cory could go a second time." Sam looked at Cory, "Cor, you want a piece of my boy's ass?"

I recognized Cory's look of desire on his face, right away.

"You want to seed my ass?" I asked timidly, playing it up a bit by biting my lip.

"What do you think?" He asked as he grabbed his now hardening cock.

I walked over and took the straw from Alex and did another line of the coke. As I bent over, Alex slapped my ass.

"Mmmmmm..." I moaned. I stood and grabbed Cory's cock and led him to the bed.

"Lie down, sir." Cory laid down and smiled.

I started kissing his cock and balls. Lifting his shaft to tongue his sack. I kissed my way around and moved up to his chest before kissing him deeply.

"Flip around," Cory said, "Let's 69."

69ing was one of my favorite things and I immediately turned by body around. I felt my cock get engulfed by Cory and I moaned around his cock. We both got into a rhythm and suckled at each other for what felt like forever. I would occasionally glance at Alex and Sam and see that they were sitting off to the side, slowly wanking and enjoying their beers and coke.

"Look at those two," Alex said as he worked his cock, precum shining his cock, "... And they use to be straight."

I pulled off of Cory's cock and looked at Alex with a surprised expression.

"That's right, he used to be just like you."

I moaned on Cory's cock as I wrapped my tongue around his crown, still looking at Alex.

"He was even married to a woman. But he finally gave in...Found his true self..." I could feel Alex touching Cory and I, holding Cory's head as I stuffed his mouth with my cock.

"Not anymore, though. Right, Cory?" Alex asked.

I felt my cock released from Cory's mouth, "Hell no. It's all about cock now. Way better than pussy." I felt his tongue hit my hole and it made me gasp and moan. I swallowed Cory's cock to the base, pressing my nose into his balls.

"You two look so hot," Sam said. I looked over and his cock was standing straight up again. He came over and started rubbing me all over and grabbed my head, pulling me up and down on Cory's cock.

"Good boy. Work that cock for daddy."

I moaned in approval. Sam leaned down and whispered loudly enough for all to hear, "Is your ass ready for a 3rd cock?"

I moaned approval before relinquishing Cory's cock and gasping for breath, "Yesssss!"

"Get up and straddle him," Sam directed. He grabbed the lube and I instinctively leaned down, pushing my ass up in the air.

He pushed his fingers into my hole, "I'm not sure you even need lube?" he laughed, "You have enough seed in there already to make it easy fucking."

He slapped my ass and then applied the lube anyways, working his fingers deep into me before pulling them out and wiping them on my arm, a mixture of cum and lube. He slapped my ass again, causing me to gasp quickly.

"He's ready. Take Cory to the root, boy," Sam said firmly.

I lined my hole up with Cory's cock and easily took him all the way in me, letting out a deep moan as I felt him fill me up.

"Fuuuuuck," Cory moaned, "He is still so warm and wet. So much better than a woman's pussy."

I nodded my head, my jaw slack as I took my third raw cock of the day. "Unhhhhh... so much better...than pussy...I don't want it anymore. Ever..."

I felt Sam wrap his arm around me from behind, "Good boyyyy. Who owns you?"

I turned my head and kissed his neck, "You do."

He wrapped his hand around my cock, "That's right. I do...you belong to me...and you're a slave to cock." Suddenly he grabbed my arms and pulled them back. "Bounce on him. Ride that cock like the good little fag you are now." He quickly bit me on my neck and then I felt myself being lifted up and down Cory's cock.

I was now aggressively riding and bouncing on Cory with Sam's help.

"Yeah faggot, ride that cock. Take his load!" Sam sneered into my ear.

I moaned and grunted with each stroke. Sam wasn't so much lifting me up Cory's cock as much as he was pushing and slamming me down on it. Every time I bottomed out, I could feel Cory's cock hit me a bit deeper. It felt like I was being shown new depths to my ass, the same depths as the stud massage therapist. It felt incredible. My cock flopped around and although I wasn't at full mass, it still felt like I could cum again even with a soft cock. The head of my cock started to tingle and my prostate was starting to send waves of pleasure through my body.

Sam was now holding my arms behind me, causing me to be just a fuck toy for Cory but then Alex stood up on the bed and fed me his cock. I turned my focus to Alex's cock for the moment trying to get his cock all the way in my mouth but the fucking Cory was giving me made it hard to properly suck his cock. Alex decided to take matters into his own hands and grabbed my hair and started roughly fucking my mouth.

"Yeah, faggot! Suck my cock!"

"Mmmmmffff," I could only moan.

"Look at my boy enjoy being used," Sam stated, "You can see how much he loves this."

I again tried to answer but Alex's cock deep in my mouth made that difficult, "HmmmMmmmmmfffrrrr!"

"What's that, babe?" Sam casually asked.

Alex pulled me off his cock so I could answer.

I looked up at him, "More..."

He laughed, "Ha! What a little cock slut!"

I nodded my head with his cock in my mouth. I had never been used so rough or physically before and I loved it!

"You want my seed in your hole, fag?" Cory sneered at me.

I moaned in agreement.

"Keep bouncing...you are getting me close."

Sam had let me go and I was holding on to Alex's cock when Sam lined up his cock on the other side of my face. "Suck it, cock sucker!" He demanded.

I grabbed him with my other hand and continued riding Cory. I now had both hands holding cocks while being stuffed by Cory. I alternated sucking and licking my boyfriend and Alex and caught a glimpse of myself in the edge of the mirror. I could see my back, Cory's legs and their asses. It looked like a scene out of a hardcore porno. I licked the cocks before turning to see myself rise up Cory's cock and watch my ass swallow it again. I couldn't see it clearly but my imagination filled in the blanks. We were all blissed out of our minds on coke and man sex and I would jerk off to this scene many, many times in my life.

"I want to give you my raw seed. You want that?" Cory demanded to know.

"Yesssss! I do!" I was such a little cock slut now.

I took my hand off of the boys' cocks and put them on Cory's chest and shoulders. I started to really ride him, trying to milk his cum into my ass. I grabbed him hard, "Cum in me! I need it!"

"Don't stop...unh unh...so close!"

I could hear my breathing get faster and the waves of pleasure started to roll through me, starting at the tip of my cock. Cory's cock got incredibly hard and I knew we were both close.

"I'm...gonna...cummmmmmm! Unh unh unhhhh!" Cory yelled.

"Yesss! Don't stop! Give it to me! I want your babies too!" His cock hardened and started to spurt inside my ass, triggering my orgasm and causing my whole body to stiffen. This was an incredible orgasm that swept through me, my body racked by pleasure.

"Unnnnhhhhh! Unnnnhhhh!" I could barely contain myself, my back arching and hands digging onto his shoulders. I orgasmed long and hard but barely came. When I opened my eyes, I looked down to see that I had shot a nice little puddle on Cory's stomach with some of my load still dribbling down my cock. I immediately grabbed my cock and squeezed a few more drops out. As I did, I also squeezed and rocked my hips, trying to draw a few more drops of precious cum out of Cory.

I thought I was done, but Alex had other ideas, "I'm gonna cum soon."

I didn't even think twice and turned to Alex, "I want it!"

He stepped up on the bed and continued jerking his cock. I still had Cory in my ass as I straddled him, my mouth open like a porn star, waiting for the contents of Alex's cock.

"I want it," I repeated, "Cum in my mouth."

Alex worked his cock furiously. "Unnnhhh...here it cums cock sucker!"

"Cum...cum in my mouth!" I hungered for his load.

Alex started to shoot into my open waiting mouth and when I felt the first drops hit my tongue I immediately wrapped my lips tight around him. I could feel him empty his load into my mouth. I closed my eyes and reveled the moment as his cock flexed and drained his seed in me causing me to moan, "Mmmmmmmmm.....mmmmmm!"

By this time, Sam had also stepped up onto the bed. "My turn...I'm gonna cum!" I opened my eyes and found Sam fisting his cock hard and fast next to Alex. I pulled off of Alex's cock and swallowed my man's cock while now jerking him off and my other hand reaching between his legs and pulling him closer to me with my fingers in his ass crack. Sam grabbed my head and held me on his shaft. We were both moaning and breathing fast. Once again, Sam and I formed our connection and knew he was going to cum.

"Unnhhhhh Babe! Yeahhhhh, take my load, cocksucker!" Sam groaned. "Unhhhhhhhhh. You are such a natural cock sucker. Swallow daddy's load."

I swallowed loudly, happy in the thought that I had just finished sucking two cocks to completion. "Mmmmmmm...Mmmmmmm..." I pulled off to mumble "Mooorrrreemmmmm..." and finished swallowing everything he had. It wasn't a big load by our standards, but it was plenty big for his 3rd that afternoon. I squeezed and milked his cock a few more strokes and then pulled off his cock and looked up at him with my mouth open, a few drops on my tongue and loudly swallowed and smiled before licking his cock one more time.

Alex laughed and tapped his cock on my face and I tried to kiss his cock before I grabbed him, seeing if I could squeeze a few more drops out him. Cory's cock started to slip out of my slimy ass and my thighs were burning so I rolled off of him. As soon as Cory's cock fell out of me, I felt their warm loads start to leak and drip out of my hole.

"Oh my god, you guys. You've turned me into a cum bucket!" I was still feeling great from the coke and actually admitting that I had been turned into a cum bucket was probably a side effect of the blow, but in reality...I felt complete. My submissive side was being fed. Knowing that I didn't have to do anything except pleasure my man and our friends turned me on so much. Sam was so masculine as were Alex and Cory, that I had no problem submitting to them. I wanted to serve them. I wanted to please my lovers.

I laid on the bed, resting against Sam's thigh. Cory and Alex cleaned up and I felt my used hole. It was covered in sperm and felt tender but good. Alex and Cory had finished in the bathroom, so Sam and I lazily got up but not before I nibbled Sam's thigh and kissed his cock before giving him a deep kiss. He slapped my ass and then we went to the bathroom and cleaned up. When we got out, we had another beer and did some more lines. I had zero desire to go anywhere. I would have been content to stay in the room all weekend with these men. Unfortunately, even with all the blow, our stomachs said otherwise.

"I know Matt has had a bit to eat but I how do you guys feel about getting something to eat?" Sam asked.

I laughed, "I am actually ready to eat some 'real' food."

We all agreed and decided to meet again in about 30 minutes. Alex and Cory went up to their room to get changed and Sam and I hopped in our shower.

I stepped into the shower first and let the water cascade over me. I could smell the sweat and sex on me. It was so different from sex with women. This was so masculine...so full of testosterone. I was lost in thought of the day's sex and my eyes closed under the running water when I felt Sam step in. He rubbed my back and ass before grabbing me from behind and biting my neck. I moaned and reached back, trying to grab him tighter to me, our bodies swaying.