Curious No More Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bicurve
bicurve
163 Followers

"Are you gonna suck lots of cock tonight?" Sam asked with that sexy grin.

"Yessss! Anything you want!" I pleaded.

"Are you going to tell the other boys that you are my boyfriend tonight?"

"Yes! Oh god yes! Anything!" I was now back to talking with my gay voice. I didn't even mean to do it, it just happened and I didn't care.

Sam was now slowly undressing, first his shirt and then his shorts and his cock was rock hard. He turned around and did two lines of coke. "You want some, baby?"

"No, daddy...please fuck me!" I was begging him.

Sam crawled on the bed and instead of lining his cock up with my hole, he surprisingly started to suck my cock.

"Ohhhhhhhh, daddy....oh god that feels amazing....thank you." Sam often sucked my cock but I was surprised that he was blowing me instead of fucking me. It felt very sensual and made me open up even more, especially when he slipped his fingers in me.

"Is my boy ready for daddy's cock? He feels very ready..." Sam teased me as he licked my cock.

"YES! Please fuck me! PLEASE!"

Sam crawled up my body and I wrapped my legs around him, trying to wiggle his cock into my hole. Sam deep kissed me and reached down to line his cock up with my hole. He slowly and firmly pushed into me as we kissed, both of us moaning into the others mouth.

"Ohhhhh Sam...I love your fucking cock." I pulled him closer to me as I squeezed him with my legs.

We continued to kiss and work a nice rhythm as I ran my hands all over him.

"Will you cum from me fucking you, babe?" Sam asked.

"I will if I ride you."

Sam pulled out and lay on his back, "Get on...ride me till you cum."

I straddled Sam and slid down his cock as I leaned down and kissed him, causing us to moan again. Both of our cocks became extremely hard and mine flopped around as I rode him, Sam rubbing my thighs and hips.

"Did you like sucking their cocks?" Sam asked, his jaw slack.

"Yes...I love being a cocksucker." My hands rested on his shoulders as my ass worked up and down his cock.

"Are you gonna suck lots of cock tonight?"

"I hope so!"

"You want to suck some new cock?" Sam asked as he grabbed my hands.

"Oh god yes! I do!"

"Are you close?" Sam asked with an urgency building in his voice.

"Yes, daddy!" I felt his cock start to get even harder and I knew he was getting close. With Sam's cock starting to get harder, it also felt bigger and it started hitting my prostate. My strokes up and down his cock started to get smaller as I tried to focus his cock on my p-spot. My thighs burned from straddling Sam, but the possibility of cumming touch free would make it all worth it. Our breathing got deeper and faster and I knew we were both close.

Moans filled our room, "Unnnh Sam, I'm so close...fuck me daddy...cum in me...I want your babies in me!"

"I'm close, babe...I want you to cum! Do it for me!"

I focused even more closely on him hitting my spot and he grabbed my hips and really started to focus on getting deep into me. Our rhythms matched perfectly and my breathing started to become even faster. I could feel my heart pounding and an intense wave of pleasure growing from ass to my cock. It felt like time was starting to slow down as the first big wave hit me and shot through my cock.

"I'm gonna cum, Sam!" I yelled.

"Me, too! Don't stop!" He urgently breathed, "Take my babies!"

I started to blast as the waves grew making me cum, spurting my load all over Sam's stomach and chest.

"UHN UNH UNH! Fuck fuck fuck don't stop!" I almost squealed as the waves continued to emanate from my ass.

"UNNNHHHH! I'm cumming babe! Don't stop!"

His pleasure transferred to me as he came, making us one again as his seed coated my insides and 'knocked me up'.

"Oh fuck! I love you!" I moaned as I shot one more spurt before Sam and I both grabbed my cock and jerked it till my balls were emptied on his stomach. I leaned down and kissed him deeply as his cock flexed and emptied into my guts.

"Yeahhhhh! Keep working my cock. Milk every seed into your gut."

Sam had his hands on my ass cheeks, pulling, pushing and squeezing me up and down his shaft as we continued kissing until I was resting my body on his chest with my arms wrapped under and around him, still wiggling my ass up and down his still hard shaft.

Every time I told Sam that I loved him, my cock would get incredibly hard - and it would stay hard. It was incredible to think that I had ever considered myself solely straight. I still had a lot to consider down the road if I was going to openly come out, but for now, having a cock in my ass was all I really needed to feel complete.

As if reading my mind, Sam spoke, "I love it when you say you love me. It turns me on for so many reasons."

"I have no problem saying it, but I'm glad you like hearing it. It's a huge relief," I paused, "I'm pretty sure if you didn't feel the same way that this probably wouldn't work for me."

"Oh this works for me, babe. Even the sharing you, works for me," Sam said as he rubbed my back and ass.

I laughed, "That especially works for me."

Sam laughed back, "When you came up here with Cory, I was pretty sure that the fun was starting for tonight. Are you ready to see if we can top last night?"

I paused for a moment, "If my ass can handle it, I'm ready. Especially, if it turns you on. I get great pleasure from that, daddy," I said in my effeminate voice as I wiggled my ass. His cock finally slipped out followed by the warmth of his seed leaking down my ass to my balls.

"Mmmmmmm," I moaned, "I love that feeling."

"Are you looking forward to tonight?"

"MmmmmmmHmmmmm," I moaned in the affirmative. My thighs were burning in this position but the comfort of lying on Sam made me forget them, "and I think it's going to be really hot to be out in the open." After a few more minutes though, my thighs needed to adjust and I rolled off. Sam also adjusted and ended up in a big wet spot/cum puddle.

"Ha! Alex or Cory is going to have to sleep in our load tonight!" he laughed. "Let's take a quick shower and go downstairs. There's plenty of sun left."

We both got up and hopped in their shower, sharing a few kisses and cleaning each other's cocks before Sam made me turn around so he could inspect my hole.

"Looks perfect. Do you have any of my babies in you still?"

"I think so...I feel pretty full and wet. Why?"

Sam moaned, "Mmmmmm it's so hot...I love trying to make you pregnant."

"Good, because I love taking your babies - and I want to keep them in me for tonight so the other boys can push them deeper into me even more." It thrilled me to walk around with his seed in me. I felt like his property - like his pregnant wife. I couldn't believe how submissive being with him made me - I loved it. It felt perfect and natural.

We kissed deeply again and then finished up in the shower. We got dressed and did the final lines of coke before going downstairs. When we got to our chairs, Alex and Cory looked at us and smiled.

"You boys took forever. What were you doing?" Alex asked with a smirk on his face.

I looked at him and smiled. "Me," I answered, loud enough that the 3 girls a few chairs away heard me say it as I saw them turn their heads in unison at us.

I grinned.

*

Stay tuned -- I have one or two chapters I want to get out!

bicurve
bicurve
163 Followers