Curious No More Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bicurve
bicurve
162 Followers

"Fuuuuck, Sam," I groaned, "That was a hot time."

I turned and kissed him before squatting down to kiss and suck his cock. I felt my ass open a bit from being in the squat position and some of their loads leak out. It felt so sexy to know I'd been bread multiple times. I sucked Sam into my mouth.

"Unhhh babe," Sam moaned, "I don't know if I have anything left in me right now."

I stood up and kissed him deep again, "I think my ass needs a break right now too."

"Turn around," Sam ordered.

I turned with my ass towards him and bent over, my hands on the wall. Sam spread my cheeks and ran a finger up and down my ass crack.

"Oh my...you have some seed leaking out and it is a bit puffy." He teased and tickled my hole before grabbing my ass and spreading me apart.

"Unnnnhhhhh my god." I could feel even more seed start to leak out. I felt like a slut in a porn video.

I felt Sam grind his hips and cock against me. "Ohhhhh, man. What have you done to me..." I left the question open to him. I wanted to hear him tell me I was all his.

"I made you addicted to cock. I own you."

I turned and kissed Sam deeply, our tongues tangling together. "Mmmmmm I am all yours. I love you."

Saying it made my cock hard. My body reacted on autopilot. I couldn't deny what I was when my body reacted this way.

Sam's cock started to get hard again too, "I like hearing that. Very much."

We continued kissing deeply before Sam pulled back, "Let's save ourselves for later. There is a lot of weekend left."

I moaned and grabbed his cock before giving it a kiss and another swallow.

We finished up in the shower and got dressed. I put on one of my jockstraps and then heard Alex and Cory knock at the door.

They came in and we discussed where we wanted to go for dinner before we tooted a few lines for the road. Our night was about to begin.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although we were hungry the coke helped subside our hunger and so we took our time in finding a restaurant to eat dinner, after which we went out on the strip. It was as busy as ever and there was no lack of eye candy for us. I started to find it really interesting on the signals I was now registering in my freedom of being out of the closet even if it was just on vacation; I could definitely pick up eye contact a lot easier from other guys. I even threw a few smiles at a couple of cute guys and they smirked back. Being "out" was certainly more fun even if it was just for the weekend. On a few occasions, where the crowd jammed up, I found myself squeezed against Sam and would casually grab his ass or hand. It would immediately cause me to bone up. I might even moan in his ear and he would just turn and grin at me.

We popped into a few casinos and gambled through the evening. Soon it was getting late and we were all feeling tired. The solution was in our room but that was a few Vegas blocks away.

"Shall we head back and get a 'pick me up'?" Alex asked to all of us.

"Pretty sure that once we get back to the room, the party isn't leaving," Cory laughed and looked at me.

I grinned at him, "I'm ok with that."

As usual at 2am in Vegas, things were as busy as they ever were and as we walked back to the hotel, I would occasionally grab his hand as we walked for a few steps, grazing our bodies together. I walked pretty much the whole way back with a hard cock in my pants.

I was getting more and more turned on and let Sam know.

"Are you going to plow my guts, daddy?" I grinned, whispering into his ear as I squeezed his hand.

Sam looked at me deadpan, "Of course I am. That's what you need. We all are."

I was almost shaking with excitement as we finally made it to our hotel and walked through the casino. As we turned towards the elevator I grabbed Sam's hand. Sam wasn't a big public display of affection type of guy, but he turned and smiled at me, "Almost there, babe." We held hands as we walked the small distance to the elevator - a huge turn on for me to do so in public - and waited for the doors to open. We stepped into the lift and Sam put his arm around me and I held his hand. I was melting into him.

"I want your load in me first," I whispered into his ear as I also nibbled on his neck.

"Hey, you fags," Alex sarcastically laughed, "There are other people here?"

It was just the four of us in the elevator and I decided to have some fun. I stepped in front of Sam and wiggled my ass on his cock and grabbed the boys' cocks through their pants.

"Ohhhh...your cocks need attention, too, sirs?" I asked with an effeminate accent.

The doors opened to our floor and I grabbed their hard cocks through their pants and led them down the hallway to our room. Not a soul stirred on our floor as far as we could tell and as we made it to the outside of our door, I turned and deeply kissed Alex and Cory before starting to kneel and try and pull their cocks out of their pants so I could suck them. Sam laughed and quickly unlocked the door for us to get inside.

Alex and Cory continued into the room while Sam and I barely made it two feet through the door before our hands were grabbing at each other.

"You need daddy, babe." Sam said as he pulled me to him and kissed me. It was a statement and not a question.

"You turned me babe. I need it...you...It's all I think about."

"I know. I saw you checking out the other guys tonight. It's so fucking hot to watch you come to terms with it." I found it so hot that Sam caught me looking.

Alex and Cory were busy chopping up some lines for us as we made out. I started to pull Sam's pants off to get at his cock and dropped to my knees.

"Yeah, cocksucker," Sam growled, "Do what you were born to do."

I inhaled his cock, trying to swallow him to the root in one gulp. His cock was still growing as I worked it in my mouth and feeling it expand made me feel proud. I moaned around his cock as I gave into my submissiveness. I kept at his cock, giving him a very aggressive blow job, almost choking on it before pulling back for air.

"Yeah stud, suck me deep...gag on it like the little fag bitch you are now."

His talk made me suck him even harder.

"Good boy, Matt." Sam grabbed my hair and pulled me back a bit, tilting me back to look him in the eyes. "Are you ready to serve some more cock?"

"Yessssss. Pleasssse."

Sam smirked at me, "Let's get you ready. Get naked."

I stood up and started to get undressed.

"Leave the jock strap on. I wanna see you get railed wearing it," Sam said with a big smile as he was now naked too.

He held my hand and we walked over to Alex and Cory. They passed a straw to Sam who sat down and did two lines, one in each nostril. Sam patted his thigh and told me to sit down, "Sit here, boy."

My cock was straining to bust out of my jockstrap and I tried to adjust it, but Sam said no. "Leave it. I want to make you bust a load hands free."

"Yes, sir," I answered meekly and with a hint of that gay accent. It was coming out so easily and naturally. I sat on his thigh as he bent over to do the coke and then handed the straw to me. I bent over and did my lines while he rubbed my back before I sat up, turned to him held his face and kissed Sam deeply.

"I want you, Daddy," I said playfully with an even stronger gay accent.

I was playing with his cock which was now rock hard and turned to sit on his lap, letting his cock rub between my ass cheeks as I leaned back against Sam. He started to suck and bite my neck as he rubbed me all over, squeezing my balls and cock which made me moan and squirm, "Mmmmmmmm. I want you."

I looked over to see Cory down on his knees blowing Alex. The look of pleasure on Alex's face was incredible.

I was on fire and needed my pussy filled, "Fuck me, Sam. I need it."

"Get on the bed - ass up. Now."

I walked over, swaying my hips and got on the bed, ass up as Sam directed. I stretched my arms out with my head and chest pushed down into the bed.

"Fuck me, Daddy! I fucking need it...look what you have done to me."

Sam slapped my ass, causing me to let out a little gasp. He then rubbed my ass and applied lube on and deep into my hole. He went straight at my prostate with his fingers causing my cock to get even more rock hard and leak precum on the bed.

"Are you gay, Matthew?" Sam asked, using my name as he knew how much I loved hearing him say it.

"I am! It's who I am and I fucking love it..." I felt his cock at my entrance and I pushed back and let out a moan as I felt him fill me up and scratch that itch within me. "UUUUUuunnnnhhhh! I fucking love your cock."

Nothing was better than that feeling of being filled, being spread by his cock and that ache of being full.

"Fuck me, daddy."

Sam immediately went into a rapid pistoning. His hands on my hips pulling me tight as I pushed back into him, trying to match his rhythm.

"Unnnnh fuck yeah! Ung unh unh! Fuck me daddy!"

"Yeah, baby! I love giving you my cock!"

"Fuck me hard, Sam!" He was in the perfect spot, drilling my prostate, my cock trapped in my jock strap creating a big wet spot because of the drilling he was giving me.

"Your fucking ass is perfect. Need's my cock, doesn't it?"

"Yes!"

"You were made to take cock!" Sam said just as he aggressively pushed into my ass.

"UNH! Yes! YES!"

"Say it!"

"I was made for cock!" I gritted out as he continued his driving into me.

Sam upped the tempo and was slamming me as hard as he ever had in our relationship, "You want my babies in you?"

"YES! Unh! Breed my unh ass, Daddy! Unh! Oh Daddy! Unh Fuuuuck!"

Sam grabbed my hips and kept up the rhythm of our hard fuck. All I could hear was the sound of his hips against my ass. I'd almost forgotten about Alex and Cory when I turned my head to see Alex fucking Cory from behind on the couch. My cock ached for release and seeing them in their own bliss made my cock strain against my jock strap. Sam was battering my p-spot and I knew at this pace I might cum soon if Sam continued his assault.

My breathing got shallow and my voice turned urgent, "Sam! Don't stop! I'm gonna cum soon!"

Sam continued a relentless pace and was growling over me. Even though Alex and Cory were just feet away from us, it felt as if there was nothing else in the world - just Sam and I, his cock and my hole.

"Don't stop, babe! Unh...Unh! I'm so..unh...close...unh...I love you!" I was already close to cumming, but my admission tripped my switch and my orgasm started to boil.

"Oh my gawwwdddd!" Sam yelled, "I'M GOING TO CUM!"

"Do it! Give me your babies!" I started to cum as Sam pulled me close to him one final time and I felt his cock expand and pulse, splashing my guts with his seed. My orgasm started to roll through me, my jockstrap making it feel more intense from being 'locked' in but I released my load into my jock strap, "Unnnnnhhhh! Unnnnnhhh! Oh baby! Don't stop! I fucking love you!"

Sam growled and released his babies into my pussy, his hard cock pulsing and pumping his warm seed, "Yeeeaaahhhh! Fuck yeah!"

He leaned down on top of my back, our heavy breathing matched in rhythm, and an arm wrapped around me. He worked it down to my jock strap and squeezed me.

"Fuck, you came a lot." His hand reached into my jock strap and worked my load all over my cock before scooping some up to me and feeding me.

"Mmmmmm," I moaned as I sucked his fingers clean, "I love it when you feed me."

Sam's cock started to slip out and with it, his load. I tried to clench my hole to keep his babies in me.

We lay on our backs with his arm under me. We were watching Alex and Cory continue their fuck. The look of intensity and pleasure on their faces was having an effect on my cock as I felt blood start to flow again. It was hard to deny my sexuality when man sex had this effect on me.

"I need to take my jock off," I said to Sam as it was now making my cock and balls uncomfortable.

Sam swatted my hand away as I went to pull of my jock strap. "What do you say?"

I looked at him and grinned, "Can I please take off my jock strap, sir?" I rolled into him and kissed him deep, "Pleeeease Daddy?"

"Good boy. You can take it off."

I removed it and spooned into Sam as we watched the guys continue fucking. I reached back and rubbed Sam's ass as his cock lay against my ass cheeks while I held his arm and hand that was wrapped under me. After watching them for a bit, their sex was having the same effect on Sam as it was for me and soon we were grinding together.

"You make fucking so easy," Sam growled in my ear, "I've never recovered so quickly in my life with anyone else." His arm was wrapped tightly around my neck and chest, while his other hand played with my cock.

"Me too, Daddy. Your cock makes me want more."

"My cock or any cock?" Sam asked as he bit my ear and neck.

Alex was now fucking Cory from behind against our bed and it was honestly like we weren't even there to them - they were completely in their own world. The pounding Cory was getting was shaking the bed and the reverberations increased our horniness as well.

"Any cock..." I playfully answered back. "But your cock is certainly at the top..."

"You slut!" Sam reached down and lined his cock up again with my cum filled hole. I pushed back and it slipped in easily and we started a nice, slow, rhythmic fuck in a spoon position. Sam's load was the perfect lube for my ass.

Alex was getting close to cumming based on how loud he was getting.

"You got me so close, faggot!" Alex bellowed.

"Do it, dude! Dump your cum in me!" Cory responded. Watching them fuck just feet away from us was the most incredible turn on. The pure savage fucking made our slow fuck even more intimate. Sam wasn't getting a lot of depth fucking me this way, but he was still hitting the right spots. Our bodies were completely connected - his chest to my back, one arm wrapped tight around me with his other stroking my cock while my hands grabbed his forearms. He licked, bit and nibbled at my neck. Our legs intertwined. Our ministrations in perfect time. His cock in me, pushing his babies deeper into me, making us truly one.

I turned my head to kiss him, "Push your seed deeper into me, Daddy. I want to have your babies."

Sam growled in my ear and held me tighter. Our breathing became faster and our pace increased. Alex took Cory and flipped him onto his back on the bed right in front of us. Cory reached up and started rubbing my chest so I returned the favour and started rubbing his arm. All four of us were connected now.

Alex was jerking Cory's hard cock as he fucked him, Cory's legs spread wide. His cock was bright red and leaking all over Alex's hand. Sam started to find a position on our sides to drive his cock deeper into me and I pushed back to help him.

"Fuck! I'm so close!" Alex growled.

"Me too! Cum in my hole, dude!" Cory pleaded back.

I could feel Sam's cock getting harder and my cock and hole started to get that electric feeling of an orgasm building. We were all close as we were feeding off each other's energy and sex - pure unbridled man sex. Pure, perfect man sex. I wanted nothing else.

"You're so hard, babe! I love when you get so hard...are you going to cum in me, Daddy? Give me your babies?"

"Yeahhh! So close! You want my seed, straight boy?"

"I'm not straight anymore, Daddy. I love cock...I love you."

Alex and Cory both turned their heads to look at us. "I'm gonna cum!" Alex yelled.

"Me too!" Cory breathed heavily.

He grabbed my hand and squeezed it hard. I felt Sam's cock start to pulse and with his hand furiously working my cock, I started to cum again. My ass clenched around his cock as he came and our room was filled with the moans of all four of us.

Sam blasted in my ass, pulsing his cock over and over as I released my load with help from his hand. Cory and I stiffened and clenched as our hands held tight. Alex was trying to stand straight as he dumped his load in Cory while Cory unleashed in his hand. If this was a porno, we would have had the most amazing and perfect climax scene.

The room became filled with heavy breathing as our moaning subsided. Our bodies relaxed and I felt Sam go limp behind me, his arm still wrapped tight around me but now gently holding me. Alex was slightly rocking back and forth in Cory who was still holding my hand.

Cory finally broke the 'silence' by simply muttering, "Fuuuuuuck..." which caused us to all laugh.

Sam's cock slipped out of my well used and loaded ass and he rolled over onto his back. I adjusted and Cory slid himself further up the bed to lie beside me. Alex slumped down into a chair and looked at us before smiling at me.

"Having a great birthday, Matt?" he laughed.

"Oh my god," I smiled. "I don't even know what to say...I will never forget this in a million years."

Cory's leg was resting on top of mine as we lay on the bed, and Sam's leg intertwined with my other. I was spent - we all were. The room smelled purely masculine and it was a turn on.

Cory got up first and went to the bathroom as the rest of us just relaxed. I actually started to drift off while Alex and Cory now got dressed and Sam cleaned up the party scene. I lazily got myself to the bathroom and after my piss I took a quick look at myself in the bathroom full length mirror, "My cock looks bigger than usual...I'm in the best shape of my life...I'm gay..." I smirked to myself.

I gave Alex and Cory a quick kiss and cock squeeze to say goodnight before they left to go to their room.

"Thanks for an amazing night. I hope you had as good of a time as I did?"

"We sure did," Cory answered, "And we can't wait to do it again tomorrow...or later today...or whatever time it is!"

We laughed and they slipped out, Cory remarking that "I hope this load doesn't leak out too much on the way up."

Sam and I finally crawled under the covers.

"Thanks for a great night, stud," I said as I kissed him gingerly.

Sam grabbed my ass and pulled me close, reaching between my ass cheeks. I twisted my body to try and allow him to get to my hole without any resistance. He rubbed my pussy which was wet with lube and cum.

I moaned, "Mmmmm Are your babies leaking out of my pussy, baby?"

Sam kissed me deeply. "My babies? Don't you mean 'our babies'?"

"Oh Sammmm." I moaned and we kissed deeply for a few minutes before I rolled over with my back to him. He held me close and as connected as possible without his cock in me.

"I love you, Matt."

We drifted to a very peaceful and deep sleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We finally woke up just before noon. The sunlight was coming through the curtains and we both began to stir. He had an arm draped over me and I felt Sam start to press his hard morning wood between my ass cheeks and I tried to squeeze my butt around his cock. He started to bite my neck and although our breathing picked up, we didn't say a word. After a few minutes of Sam trying to work his cock into me from this position, I reached behind me and lined his cock up with my hole. He tried pushing in but either the angle or the lack of lube wasn't letting it happen no matter how much I milked his precum out and around my pussy.

I finally rolled him over on his back and threw the sheets back and grabbed the lube that was on the nightstand. I applied it to his cock and my hole, lined him up and slowly dropped down his shaft, both of us letting out a low moan which were the first sounds of the morning for us.

I leaned down and kissed him deeply, starting to work my hips in small strokes on his cock. My cock was raging hard as Sam lightly stroked it, barely holding it but enough touch to make me shake and shiver.

I began to ride Sam faster and my hole started to make sloppy noises. All of the previous night's loads were still buried in me and the noise they were now making turned me on. I was holding on to Sam's shoulders as he held my hips, helping me slide up and down his cock, my dick swaying to the rhythm of our sex, our heavy breathing the only sounds filling the room.

bicurve
bicurve
162 Followers